Forgotten (tbhk x f. reader)

By yako-misaki_stairs

"Have you heard the rumor 'Forgotten No. 8' ?" Y/N L/N, a mysterious girl had been dragged along with Nene Ya... More

˜"*°•.˜"*°• before you read •°*"˜.•°*"˜
0-Prologue
2-We meet again
4-16時の書庫
5 - 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘
??? - Y/n L/n
6 - 𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉
7 - 柚木司
8 - Tea Party
9 - Y-Y/n!?
10 - The Past
11 - Ao-chan why?
12 - Sumire-chan
13 - Sumire-chan (pt 2)
14 - Aoi... (Part 1)
15 - Aoi... (Part 2)
16 - Out of No. 6's boundary
17 - Severance
18 - Summer Vacation
??? - Christmas Special
19 - Minamoto's house (Part 1)
20 - Minamoto's house (Part 2)
21 - Something to discuss...
22 - The plan
23 - Searching
24 - Teru & Akane (Pt. 1)
25 - Teru & Akane (Pt. 2)
26 - Truth
27 - I wanna ask you something...
28 - Searching for a connection I
29 - Searching for a connection II
dear readers
30 - Far shore
31 - It'll be alright because...
32 - Yashiro.....
33 - A day without Yashiro
A/n
34 - Lily-san of the flower garden
a/n

1-New Student

370 2 0
By yako-misaki_stairs

"This is your new classmate L/N" the teacher announced as he nodded towards the girl with h/c h/l hair. "I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you" the girl named Y/N said.

Nene's Pov

"Raise your hand Yashiro-san" and as I rose my hand the new girl walked towards me 'She's so beautiful' I thought. "Hello" she said with a smile "Hello I-I'm Yashiro Nene" "Nice to meet you Yashiro-san". "Do...you like anything in particular?" I asked. "Well...people think I'm crazy but I really think that ghosts and supernaturals are real and I am an occult loving girl" she sighed "I talk to ghosts". "Really!" I was excited because if she really does then I can talk to her without that mush worries. "You don't believe me do you?" she said with a frown. "No I believe you because..." I whispered "I can too" . "Finally someone who believes me!" she said with relief. "Hey! I got an idea! Come with me after school and I'll show you to him" I said "Yes! Please take me with you I'm bored of doing the same stuff everyday but I need to see a certain someone first" "Alright"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1K 28
The Yugi twins have always been childhood friends with Y/N. Over the years,Amane had grown a crush on the girl. It was something he tried to hide,tho...
6.6K 285 13
It hasn't been the same for Nene ever since the severance, where all of the supernaturals disappeared to the far shore, permanently. At least that's...
640K 27.4K 91
――幽霊 | 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 [PLEASE READ THE REWRITTEN VER WHICH IS GHOSTING INSTEAD THE WRITING HERE IS CRINGE TT] (Ghosted Series #1) .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆"𝘼𝙧...
2.1K 167 23
on a normal day during some errands Nene ends up confined to the most unlikely of spaces, ironically the only key to her freedom is the rumors that f...