THE RICH SECOND GENERATION VI...

By Qwinesty

Transmigrating into a parallel world; becoming a billionaire that everyone looks up to. Qing Tian, who though... More

Chapter 1: Weird villain
Chapter 2: Lose Laozi's face
Chapter 3: Poison Medicine
Chapter 4: I'll break your leg
Chapter 5: Is this okay?
Chapter 6: Psychiatrist
Chapter 7: Why don't you go to heaven?
Chapter 8: Call the police
Chapter 9: Come with us
Chapter 10: Awesome, don't explain
Chapter 11: The physique is a bit cold
Chapter 12: Either you die or I die
Chapter 13: Qin Tian's personal secretary
Chapter 14: Lin Feng's countermeasures
Chapter 15: Old man Su's promise
Chapter 16: Su Yanran
Chapter 18: Will definitely hit the street
Chapter 19: Arrogant Lin Feng
Chapter 20: I am a doctor
Chapter 21: Actually a doctor?
Chapter 22: Lin Feng ran away?
Chapter 23: A thousand reasons to be sad
Chapter 24: Can we not break up?
Chapter 25: 20 million break-up fee
Chapter 26: Blue Shell Bar
Chapter 27: Another routine
Chapter 28: edge! Wonderful
Chapter 29: Idol drama actor
Chapter 30: You don't deserve to be my son
Chapter 31: Hit nemesis
Chapter 32: Li Jun
Chapter 33: Murder with a knife
Chapter 34: Qin general martial arts?
Chapter 35: The plot of dog blood
Chapter 36: Su Yanran who woke up
Chapter 37: Heartbeat
Chapter 38: Gangsters and villains
Chapter 39: Is money important
Chapter 40: Fighting power, three stages?
Chapter 41-60: Three conditions
Chapter 61-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250

Chapter 17: Is this still optional?

921 31 0
By Qwinesty

‘Growing so big? Let uncle hug. In the second half of the sentence, I almost blurted it out.

Fortunately, Qin Tian stopped the car in time.

Both the rich and powerful in Tyumen, the Su and Qin families naturally know each other.

Although the relationship is not as good as expected, it is not as bad as expected.

Because Su Yanran had just finished her studies, Qin Tian hadn’t seen her for a long time.

The Su family is in the household appliance industry.

Just like Gree in the previous life, beautiful.

This cooperation is because the situation of a certain land is more complicated.

The Su family does not do real estate, and most of the funds are invested in the electrical industry, but the Su family is related.

So the Qin and Su family are ready to work together to take down that piece of land and hand it over to the Qin family.

The Su family participates in dividends.

In addition to the driver and bodyguards, three people came from the Su family this time.

Su Zhengyang, Su Yanran and the beautiful secretary in professional attire just now.

It seems to be called Li Yutong?

When Qin Tian saw Su Zhengyang’s daughter Su Yanran, she was immediately amazed by this girl.

The long country is beautiful, but it is cold.

The standard Bingberg president template.

Lin’s nurse sister, a violent policewoman, is now the president of Bingberg again?

Is she also one of the heroines?

Wouldn’t it be so coincidental? ? ?

The heroine will not cannibalize the villain’s luck before she has a deep relationship with the protagonist.

The value of luck is similar to that of a normal person.

So Qin Tian couldn’t detect it, only through guessing.

Judging from the current situation, Su Yanran is a bit like the heroine, but Qin Tian is not very sure.

Soon, the two parties were seated, and under Su Zhengyang’s arrangement, the waiter began to serve dishes.

The two bosses exchanged greetings with each other, and it was Mu Die and the secretary named Li Yutong who really talked about cooperation.

“President Qin, I heard that your son had a conflict with someone yesterday and was hospitalized? I wonder if this matter is true or not?”

Before the dishes came, Su Zhengyang asked tentatively.

“Not bad!” Qin Tian did not deny either: “There is indeed such a thing.”

“The person who clashed with your son…”

“Even though what happened yesterday was that my son was wrong, but the other party’s methods were too cruel, so I called the police and sent him in.”

[Ding, slightly changed the impression of the hostess Su Yanran on the host, gaining a villain value of +100, and regaining his luck by 10 points. 】
Ok?

what’s the situation?

Hearing this system prompt, Qin Tian squinted his eyes.

Su Yanran will be the heroine, Qin Tian just guessed a bit, so he was just a little surprised, not particularly surprised.

But now, what does this change of impression mean?

Did you change your impression just by saying a few words?

Before chatting with Liu Ruoxi for so long, there was no system prompt yet.

Looked at Su Yanran next to her.

Su Yanran also happened to be looking at Qin Tian.

With her eyes facing each other, Su Yanran’s face blushed unexpectedly.

She seemed to have noticed something wrong, and hurriedly said: “Uncle Qin, Yan Ran used to hear others say that her uncle has always been more conniving to her son.”

“It now appears that these words are pure rumors.”

“Oh? How do you say this?” Qin Tian was curious.

“Uncle admitted just now that his son was wrong first. This alone is enough to show that Uncle is a sensible person.”

“How can such a sensible person indulge his son’s nonsense? Uncle, am I right?”

Su Yanran was very polite.

As the saying goes, if you have a father, you have a son.

Her impression of Qin Tian is still more than ten years ago.

This impression, to be honest, is not good.

At that time, the development of Tyumen was not as prosperous as it is now.

Their family business is not as big as it is now.

I remember that at a birthday party, Qin Shijie had a conflict with a rich child.

Because the other party’s business is not too big, it is forcibly integrated into their circle.

Therefore, after Qin Tian knew about it, he directly sprinkled the anger on the other party without asking questions.

Plus she knows the ins and outs of yesterday.

Naturally, he has no good feelings towards Qin Tian.

Unexpectedly, when I saw it today, Qin Tian’s speech and behavior were completely different from what she remembered.

“Haha, Su girl, you can really talk.”

Qin Tian laughed: “But there is one thing you can say wrong.”

“Oh? Uncle please give me some advice!”

“Actually, this rumor is not all wrong.”

Qin Tian became serious and said: “I used to focus on my career. I really didn’t bother much about my son’s education.”

“Shijie can have today’s character, it can be regarded as my own creation.”

“But over the years, I have also wanted to understand some things, so in the future, I will definitely discipline the little bastard and promise not to let him happen again like yesterday.”

Qin Tian said sincerely, it seems that he still wants to see if he can get the villain value.

Su Zhengyang and Su Yanran’s father and daughter were indeed a little surprised when they heard this.

Even Mu Die, who was chatting with the other beauty secretary, gave Qin Tian a surprised look.

Just then.

[Ding, change the impression of the hostess’Su Yanran’ on the host successfully, gain +300 villain value and regain 20 points of luck. 】
[Ding, succeed in changing the impression of the key character’Su Zhengyang’ on the host, gaining a villain value +200, and regaining his luck value by 10 points. 】
[Villain value meets the requirements of extracting system capabilities, whether to extract system capabilities. 】
“Really? But what the hell is Su Zhengyang?”

Qin Tian is surprised.

The test is successful, Qin Tian is very happy.

Can Su Zhengyang also provide himself with villain value? ?

what’s the situation?

Qin Tian saw the four words “key person” in the system prompt, and the whole person suddenly became clear.

It should be someone who can help Lin Feng in the original plot, right?

Can these people provide themselves with villain value? ?

Thinking of this, Qin Tian regretted not squeezing Tang Dexuan.

But at this time he didn’t think much.

“Ability extraction.”

[Successful ability extraction, choose one of the following abilities. 】
1: Full cooking skills.

2: The fighting skills are at full level.

“Does this… still need to choose?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.7K 23
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
73.2K 9.5K 196
"For if the devil was ever to see her, he would kiss her eyes and repent." ___________________________________ Falling from 38, 000 feet after her pa...
140K 9K 42
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
109K 5.2K 18
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...