THE RICH SECOND GENERATION VI...

By Qwinesty

Transmigrating into a parallel world; becoming a billionaire that everyone looks up to. Qing Tian, who though... More

Chapter 1: Weird villain
Chapter 2: Lose Laozi's face
Chapter 3: Poison Medicine
Chapter 4: I'll break your leg
Chapter 5: Is this okay?
Chapter 6: Psychiatrist
Chapter 7: Why don't you go to heaven?
Chapter 8: Call the police
Chapter 9: Come with us
Chapter 10: Awesome, don't explain
Chapter 11: The physique is a bit cold
Chapter 13: Qin Tian's personal secretary
Chapter 14: Lin Feng's countermeasures
Chapter 15: Old man Su's promise
Chapter 16: Su Yanran
Chapter 17: Is this still optional?
Chapter 18: Will definitely hit the street
Chapter 19: Arrogant Lin Feng
Chapter 20: I am a doctor
Chapter 21: Actually a doctor?
Chapter 22: Lin Feng ran away?
Chapter 23: A thousand reasons to be sad
Chapter 24: Can we not break up?
Chapter 25: 20 million break-up fee
Chapter 26: Blue Shell Bar
Chapter 27: Another routine
Chapter 28: edge! Wonderful
Chapter 29: Idol drama actor
Chapter 30: You don't deserve to be my son
Chapter 31: Hit nemesis
Chapter 32: Li Jun
Chapter 33: Murder with a knife
Chapter 34: Qin general martial arts?
Chapter 35: The plot of dog blood
Chapter 36: Su Yanran who woke up
Chapter 37: Heartbeat
Chapter 38: Gangsters and villains
Chapter 39: Is money important
Chapter 40: Fighting power, three stages?
Chapter 41-60: Three conditions
Chapter 61-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250

Chapter 12: Either you die or I die

1.1K 27 0
By Qwinesty

Contempt the enemy strategically and value the enemy tactically.

Talking about the current Qin Tian.

Not to mention, the effect of Qin Tian’s trick is really good.

In the interrogation room.

Lin Feng, who was going to have a big fight with Qin Tian, ​​didn’t hesitate after seeing Qin Tian coming?

He almost suffocated his internal injuries.

This kind of feeling is like a charged punch on the cotton, not to mention how frustrated it is.

In fact, I talked to Old Man Tang today and knew that the offending person was after Qin Tian.

Although he is not afraid, he still takes it seriously in his heart.

After all, Qin Tian’s energy in Tyumen cannot be underestimated.

So after returning to the Tang family villa, he had already thought of countless countermeasures.

No matter what trick Qin Tian makes, he is sure to catch it.

In his mind, the most likely thing is that Qin Tian directly gave him a slap in the face.

In the afternoon, someone was sent to ‘invite’ him to talk.

Then he can counterattack defensively.

In this way, he can deal with the Qin family in a justifiable way.

It’s just that he didn’t expect that Qin Tian actually chose to call the police directly? ?

A dignified billionaire, dealing with a small shrimp like himself, would actually choose to call the police. Do you dare to believe? ? ?

This f*ck does not follow the routine at all.

And most importantly, after Qin Tian came to the police station, he only glanced at him from beginning to end.

Just one look?

He didn’t even say a word to him.

How do you look down on yourself with such an attitude?

Lin Feng was very upset.

“Damn, one day sooner or later, Xiaoye, I will step on all of your Qin family.”

The man’s self-esteem inspired Lin Feng’s fighting spirit.

He knew that since he interrupted Qin Shijie’s leg, he had stood on the opposite side of the Qin family.

He also believed that Qin Tian would not let himself go so easily.

So, either you die or I die.

………

Outside the police station.

Qin Tian did not leave the police station immediately.

Because when he was about to get in the car, a Buick, which looked relatively low-key, stopped not far away.

Two people got off the car.

Of these two people, Qin Tian knew one of them.

“Little girl, we are really destined, we can meet in the police station??”

Qin Tian gave up the plan to get in the car, and deliberately said hello to the other party.

“Mr. Qin, you………Hello.”

Seeing Qin Tian, ​​Tang Xue was a little embarrassed, and also a little scared in her heart.

Lin Feng was arrested outside the Tang family villa area, no matter the reason, it can show that the relationship between his Tang family and Lin Feng is unusual.

Now they are at the police station again.

This relationship is even more solid.

If the Qin family were to inquire at this time, his Tang family would have no way at all.

“What? Looks like you are afraid of me?”

Seeing Tang Xue’s appearance, Qin Tian asked playfully.

Although he is a traverser, his temperament is not as good as the original Qin Tian.

But he absorbed the memory of the original owner after all.

In addition, ten years of zhenqi strengthened his physique, and his aura was no longer inferior to the original Qin Tian.

The descendants of a small family face the powerful aura of a big family leader.

Tang Xue’s inner timidity can be imagined.

“me……”

“Old Tang Dexuan, I’ve seen President Qin.”

Tang Xue stubbornly couldn’t speak, and Tang Dexuan hurriedly played the round respectfully.

“Tang Dexuan?” The corner of Qin Tian’s mouth raised: “I know you, we are a famous old Chinese doctor in Tyumen. It is said that the medical skills are still very good?”

“President Qin is overwhelmed!”

Tang Dexuan said in horror.

“Where is there an award? I have heard of Mr. Tang’s name.”

Qin Tian smiled and said: “By the way, what did the old man come to the hospital for?”

Qin Tian asked him knowingly, making Old Man Tang startled.

He didn’t believe it. With Qin Tian’s ability, he didn’t know that Lin Feng had something to do with him.

In other words, is Qin Tian looking at his own attitude?

Old man Tang has lived a long time, and he is also very personal, so he hurriedly said after thinking of this.

“Mr. Qin, I’m really sorry, the old man only learned about the conflict between Brother Lin and Young Master Qin.”

Old man Tang answered the wrong question.

Now that the other party knew that he had a relationship with Lin Feng, he was more calm.

“Brother Lin has just come to Tyumen today. He is not familiar with the place of his life. I implore Mr. Qin to see Brother Lin’s youth and ignorance and let him go.”

Old man Don is a personal spirit after all.

The words are also very meaningful.

Let me say that I only knew about this at night, which means that he didn’t know about it.

It is also said that Lin Feng came to Tyumen City only today, which means that his relationship with Lin Feng can only be regarded as old acquaintances, and the friendship is not as deep as imagined.

The friendship is not deep, and he begged for him, but it made Qin Tian feel that this old man was showing weakness to himself.

Distinguish the relationship, do not guilty, kill three birds with one stone?

Jill really is awesome.

“Let him go? Ha ha, old sir! What are you talking about?”

Now that the showdown has been completed, Qin Tian no longer scribbles: “I Qin Tian is just a serious businessman. My son has been bullied, so I can only choose to call the police.”

“The old gentleman asked me to raise my hand? I am a serious businessman, how can I be qualified to raise my hand?”

“But the old gentleman can also rest assured that there is a debtor who is wronged. What happened today is that my son is wrong first. I am not such a stingy person, Qin Tian, ​​and will not spread anger on innocent others.”

“As for the conflict between my son and Lin Feng this time…I believe our servants of the people will handle it impartially. What do you think of the old gentleman?”

Seeing that Tang Dexuan was speechless, Qin Tian continued to say.

“That’s it, I have something to do, just go ahead, old gentleman, you are free…”

After speaking, Qin Tian didn’t say much anymore, and then slightly nodded and then turned and sat in the back seat of Rolls Royce.

Act decisively, without any muddle-headedness.

It’s just that no one paid attention, and the corner of his mouth evoked a slight arc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 13.4K 134
Kaden Chauvet awakes in the same cold room that he remembers, seeing the reflection of pale viridescent eyes that scream curses at his mind. This is...
83.6K 1K 12
warning‼️‼️ married life 🖤 intersex 18+ အသားပေးမို့ မကြိုက်တဲ့သူတွေ မလာပါနဲ့ please ✖️✖️
27.3K 3.3K 7
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
27K 651 136
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...