Shinsou x Abused! Child! Read...

Von shinsou_simp81

Quirk: Werewolf Quirk Explanation: You're quirk activates off negative emotions. You have ears and a tail tha... Mehr

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 1: ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ก!!
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 2: ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜‚, ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ, & ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 3: ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 4: ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 5: ๐—”๐—ป ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 6: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 7: ๐—” ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 8: ๐—จ๐—” ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต & ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 9: ๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 10: ๐—”๐—ป ๐—”๐˜๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 11: ๐—”๐—ป ๐—”๐˜๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ; ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 12: ๐—”๐—ป ๐—”๐˜๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ; ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 13: ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 14: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 15: ๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 16: ๐—ฌ/๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 18: ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ - ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ 1

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 17: ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ

103 8 3
Von shinsou_simp81

"Mr. Aizawa?" I ask.

"Yes, Y/n?" He responds.

"Where are we going?" I ask, curiously.

Mr. Aizawa woke me up pretty early in the morning. I'm not complaining or anything the sunrise is always a wonder to see. It's just that Aizawa is serious about me getting as much beauty rest as possible.

Mr. Aizawa looks down at me as he walks.

"Well due to the new issue that occured this morning, me and Mic won't be in the teacher's dormitory for the whole day." He says. He looks straight ahead as he continues. "With that being said, someone else will need to watch you while we're gone. And I have someone in mind for that job." He finishes.

I tense.

Someone else will be watching me? How long will Mr. Aizawa be gone? Who is this person? What are they like? And most importantly....can they make sushi?

Mr. Aizawa notices my reaction and stops walking. He bends down to my level and he has that warm fatherly smile on his face.

"They won't hurt you either Y/n. They're good people." He says.

THEY?! As in more than one person!?

I launch myself at Mr. Aizawa, wrapping my small arms around his neck and almost making him fall down. Almost.

"Whoa, hey slow down. What's the matter?" He asks, standing up from the ground and holding me so that he can see my face.

"I don't want you to go!" I say, tears slowly swelling into my eyes, but not falling just yet.

Mr. Aizawa's usual stern expression softens immediately.

"Y/n, I promise they won't hurt you. The Big Three are gentle souls. Obnoxious, but gentle." He says, patting the top of my head comfortingly.

The Big Three?

Mr. Aizawa then sets me down back on my feet.

"And I don't want to be away from you for too long either. But it's a serious matter that I must attend to. Along with Mic of course." Mr. Aizawa says, rolling his eyes at the mention of the loud blonde's name.

I take a breath in and breath out. I wipe at the tears that have fallen already.

"Okay. But can you at least promise me something?" I ask.

Mr. Aizawa nods, "of course. What is it?"

"Promise that you'll bring me sushi." I say, crossing my arms.

Mr. Aizawa chuckles lightly and he pats my head again.

"I promise." He says.

"Okay." I take Mr. Aizawa's hand again, and we walk to our destination.

Once we reach a metal door, I call for Mr. Aizawa while looking at the door.

"Mr. Aizawa..." I say, my voice just above a whisper.

Mr. Aizawa side eyes me, "what is it Y/n?" He asks, his voice gentle.

"Promise me another thing..." I look up at his eyes. "Promise me that whatever this matter is about, you survive. And if it's about me..." I look down, "don't stress yourself. You've done enough just by rescuing me. So put your mental health before me." I finish.

Mr. Aizawa's mouth slightly opens to say something, but before he can verbalize his thoughts, the metal door swings open followed by an obnoxious voice.

"Eraserhead! It's good to see you again!" The blue eyed blond looks at me then bends down to my eye level.

"And you must be Y/n! Hi, I'm Mirio Togata! It's so good to finally meet you." He says, reaching his hand out for me to shake.

I shake it with a nervous smile.

I've been here long enough to be used to loud people. This shouldn't be so bad.

"Um, yes I am." I say.

Mirio smiles, "you remind me of someone."

I tilt my head, "who?"

Mirio looks up at Mr. Aizawa. "He knows who I'm thinking of."

Mr. Aizawa eyes slightly widen before going back to normal.

"You gonna let us in or what?" Mr. Aizawa says, clearly annoyed.

Mirio jumps to the side.

"Right! Come on in you two." He says, gesturing inside.

We walk inside and my eyes immediately land on a dark haired male that's sitting in one of stools in the kitchen. He's eating some kind of fish.

"I thought you said the others would be asleep." Mr. Aizawa says, looking at Mirio.

Mirio puts his hands up defensively, "Tamaki is the only one awake. He woke up for a drink a water, I promise I had nothing to do with it." Mirio explains.

"I probably won't be going back to sleep though. I don't mind helping Mirio look after Y/n. If you don't mind Mirio...." The dark haired male, I'm assuming is Tamaki, says, mumbling the last part.

But again, thanks to my quirk, I heard it completely fine.

Mr. Aizawa waves his hand dismissively, "no need to worry Amajiki. I just wanted to make sure Mirio's enthusiasm didn't wake you." Mr. Aizawa lets go of my hand, patting my head, and walks to the door.

"With that being said, I have to go now." He glances back at me, his hand on the handle "I'll be back by ten. At the latest." He says.

As much as I didn't like the sound of Mr. Aizawa getting home late, I smiled at him anyways, hoping not to let any disappointment peek through.

Mr. Aizawa nods before opening the door and leaving.

I sigh, and Mirio immediately takes notice of this.

"Don't worry Y/n, you'll have so much fun the day will go by in a flash! Mr. Aizawa will be back before you know it!" Mirio says, crouching down to me.

I look at him, "but what if he doesn't come back? What if an attack breaks out and Mr. Aizawa..." my voice becomes a pitch higher as grim scenarios race through my mind. "What if Mr. Aizawa is so badly hurt to the point he won't-" my ranting is cut short when...Tamajiki I think his name was, interrupts me.

"Eraserhead is strong Y/n. I may not know the man personally, but I don't need to to know that fact." He says, hopping down from the kitchen stool.

Mirio cuts in, "yeah! Eri's mission is a great example of that! Yeah, he might've came out a little banged up, but he still stands strong after that battle!"

I blink. Once. Twice.

"Who's Eri?" I ask, my voice returning to normal.

Mirio face palms himself, "of course! You haven't met her yet." Mirio looks at Tamajiki, who just shrugs and points down a hallway.

I blink, confused.

"Well she is sleeping right now, along with Neijre but it's onlyyyyy...." Mirio looks down at his watch. "5:08am so Neijre should be up shortly." Mirio annouces proudly.

I blink once. Twice.

"Who's Neijre?" I ask.

Tamajiki side eyes Mirio from the wall he's cuddling with, "she doesn't know who that is either Mirio." He groans. He mumbles 'idiot' afterwards.

Mirio chuckles, "a friend of mine."

"Mine too." Tamajiki adds in.

"Yeah, his too." Mirio says, a light laugh leaving his lips.

"I'm going to bed. Students don't have to be up till another hour." Tamajiki says.

Mirio waves him off. "Alright, see you soon buddy!"

My eyes land on a fruit in the basket on the counter. Mirio follows my gaze and points to a fruit.

"You want one?" He asks.

I nod, "there's a mango in the basket. May I have it?" I ask.

"Sure!" Mirio goes to take a step towards the counter.

Already having permission to grab the fruit, I zoom pass Mirio and onto a stool by the counter, taking the fruit.

I turn to Mirio to ask if he could peel and cut the fruit for me, but his eyes are wide.

I look behind me, thinking that there was someone there.

"What's the matter?" I ask.

"How'd you do that?" Mirio asks.

I tilt my head, "do what?" I ask.

"How'd you zoom pass me like that? It was like you teleported!" He says, walking over to me.

He plops down in a stool across from me.

"Man, I thought I was fastest here. It seems like you beat me though." He chuckles loudly.

"I didn't know it was race." I hold out the mango, "could you peel this for me?"

Mirio turns to a drawer behind him, taking the mango with him. "Of course! Let me get something real quick."

He then pulls out a potato peeler. He grabs a plate from a cabinet, then holds the mango over the sink. He proceeds to peel the mango.

I tilt my head, "I thought that was used for potatoes."

I've seen Rina use one before.

Mirio gives a hearty chuckle. "Usually, but it's also good for peeling mangos too." He sets the mango on plate, then turns. "See? Easy peasy!"

He sets the plate in front of me, then turns to the sink again.

I pick up the mango.

I haven't had one of these in forever.

Being satisfied with the job Mirio did, I bite deep into it. Once I begin chewing, I feel something crunchy.

Mangos aren't crunchy.

I try to get what it was, but because of reflex, I swallow it.

Well, there's nothing I can do now.

I go to bite my mango again, but then I see the chunk I bit off.

Oh, that's why it was crunchy. I bit into the seed.

"You didn't have to bite into it whole. I was gonna cut it for ya!" Mirio says, being a bit amused at my silly action.

"Whoa, you bit the seed too! Your teeth doesn't hurt?" Mirio
asks.

I shake my head. "It doesn't hurt, but eating the seed did feel weird."

He sits onto a stool next to me.

"Just to make sure you didn't cut your gums, say 'ahhh'." He says.

"Ahhhhhh."

Mirio checks, but doesn't see anything.

"It looks okay, but there could be something off..." Mirio inquires. "Does it hurt when you swallow?"

I do the action, then shake my head.

"Nope." I say.

"No uncomfortable scratching feeling or anything?" He asks.

Once again, I shake my head.

"Nothing." I say.

I'm about to bite into the fruit again but Mirio stops me.

"I can actually slice that up for you, to make it easier to eat." Mirio says.

I pause, but then set the mango down anyway.

I guess it'll be better to not hold it. I don't like being sticky.

As I wait for Mirio to cut what's left of the mango, I hop down from the kitchen stool and walk into the living room. It has giant windows, just like Deku's and Shinso's dorms.

Looking out the window, I see the other dorms. Some of them have lights on.

Ms. Midnight had told me students have to get up early.

I notice the sun is no longer just peeking over the horizon, it's more in the sky now.

•••••••
"....Eri's mission is a great example of that! Yeah, he might've came out a little banged up, but he still stands strong after that battle!"
•••••••

"Done!" Mirio says.

My attention is then drawn to Mirio. He sets the now diced mango onto the table, then gestures for me to have a seat in a grand way.

I hop onto my original stool. I notice a fork on the plate. When I reach out to grab it, my hands feel weird.

"Mirio." I call.

He hums, looking over my shoulder.

"Is there something wrong? Don't tell me I made the pieces too small!" Mirio says worriedly in a light tone.

"No, it's just that my hands are sticky. It's an uncomfortable feeling." I rotate the top of my stool so I'm facing the sink. "Could you help me reach the sink to wash my hands?" I ask.

"Of course. There's actually a stool around here that we have for Eri! Let me get it." Mirio says.

Eri.....there's that name again.

"Mirio." I call.

"Yes?" He responds from the other side of the kitchen island.

"Who is this Eri you speak of? And what was her mission about?" I ask.

Mirio hits his head as he rises from the other side. Stool in hand.

"I was wondering when you were going to ask." Mirio says walking back over.

He sets the stepping stool in front of the sink. I jump down from my spot and begin washing my hands.

"Eri is a girl that was rescued by a number of Pro Heros, Eraserhead and Deku included." Mirio says.

"Rescued. From what?" I ask. I grab the drying towel hanging over the kitchen sink.

I feel the moment Mirio hesitates to answer. But he answers anyway.

"She was rescued from a family relative...of sorts. He weaponized her quirk for a product he was going to sell." Mirio says.

"Was? He didn't succeed?" I ask, stepping down from the stool and sitting back on my stool chair.

Mirio chuckles. "You're sharp."

I shrug.

"I pay attention to things that catches my attention." I say.

Mirio chuckles. "To answer your question, yes and no."

"That doesn't answer my question at all." I say.

Mirio chucklea again. "I'm getting there." His smile drops. "He ended up only selling the prototypes. The finished product, which had a permanent effect, was stolen by Tomura Shigaraki. We don't know what Shigaraki intends to do with it. So we're taking precautions by keeping Eri within reach." Mirio explains.

I nod.

Tomura Shigaraki......where have I heard it before?

"You okay? It looks like something's on your mind." Mirio points out.

"....... I've heard that name before. Tomura Shigaraki." I say.

Mirio doesn't look too suprised about that. "Makes sense. From what I heard from Eraserhead, Shigaraki and your mother was working together at some point." Mirio says.

My eyes widen.

"You didn't know that?" Mirio asks, taking a seat in the stool next to me.

"No, I did. I would hear Mother complain about Mr. Tomura's behavior almost everyday. The rare days I didn't hear her ranting, I was locked away in my cell." I say.

"I'm surprised because that's the first time I've heard any mentioning of my mother since the rescue." I say. "Have the police found her?"

Mirio shakes his head.

"I haven't heard anything." He says.

I nod in understanding. I then turn to look out the windows. The sun is alot more in the sky now.

"Mirio. I would like to go to sleep now. Mr. Aizawa woke me up quite early." I say.

Mirio springs to his feet. "Of course, I prepared a room for you actually."

Mirio walks to the hallway so I follow.

"Dormitories are meant to hold alot of people at once, but since it's only the 4 of us living here at the moment, there's a lot of free rooms to use." Mirio explains. He turns a corner, but opens the door on the same corner. "Here is where you'll be for the meantime." He says with a smile.

I walk into the room. The room is painted white, the bedset being sage, and the dressers being a dark brown wood. The curtains are pulled back all the way, so the sunlight is let in. There's a nightlight plugged into the outlet by the bed. The layout is simple, yet comforting.

I smile. "Thank you." I say. I point to the nightlight. "I'm not afraid of the dark, but the nightlight is a nice touch." I comment.

Mirio chuckles. "Eri comes in here to get a better view of the teacher's dormitory. She says she feels closer to Eraserhead that way."

I nod. Then yawn.

"Oh right, let me help you a bit." Mirio goes to curtains to close them as I take off my shoes and set them by the door.

Mirio pulls back the covers and I climb into to bed. He then lays the blankets over me.

"Once you wake up, you'll be able to meet Eri." He informs with a small smile.

"I look forward to it."

With one last tuck in, Mirio leaves the room, closing the door softly behind himself.

I smile contently.

Eri....she sounds kind. Can't wait to me her myself.

Buzzing with excitement, I drift off to a peaceful sleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

50.1K 1.1K 51
You have been neglected your entire life. Your mother, M/N L/N, was killed a year after you were born. So you were left with your father, Toshinori Y...
622 15 14
A AU where one of the first couple quirks we're able to turn people into vampires and werewolves and had the original quirk user has all traits of a...
3.5K 189 27
๐ŸŽ‰*Completed*๐ŸŽŠ Izuku Midoriya was a normal quirkless kid who have been trying to get by each pasting day even though its been getting harder. One da...
96.2K 3.3K 31
"Do you have likes or dislikes?" The boy asks, trailing beside me. "Not really." I mumble. Midoriya stopped writing in his book a while ago. Now he's...