𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 12: 𝗔𝗻 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸; 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

• 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

While Deku was gone I decided to help Ms. Recovery Girl with a couple things. Such as bringing her different medicines or a new cloth or bandages when a patient wakes up. I felt really helpful while doing these things. It was nice.

"Y/n darling, could you bring me a cup of water please. Shinso needs it." Recovery Girl called to me.

"Got-"

Wait...Shinsou? Shinsou's here?!

Forgetting the glass of water Recovery Girl asked for, I rushed to the patient bed Recovery Girl was standing by. And there he was. Shinsou laying somewhat peacefully on the hospital bed.

Shinsou...you're okay.

Tears started swelling in my eyes as a flash of the memory of him on the ground bleeding, comes to my mind.

I thought you were gone for sure...

I hopped on the hospital bed and squeezed Shinsou tightly in my arms. It was too tightly because then the machine next to him started beeping loudly.

"Y/n darling, not so tight. You'll cut off his airway." Ms. Recovery Girl said chuckling, as she gently picked me up from the bed and settled me on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to." I looked down.

"Hey there there sweetheart. It's okay. He's way better condition now than when Eraserhead brought him in. I heard about how he got like that so I understand your excitement deary." Ms. Recovery Girl said as she gave me a warm smile. I'll never get tired of that smile.

I smile back at her. Well, I try to at least. My mind and mouth obviously aren't on good terms it seems.

Instead, I nod.

Wasn't I supposed to bring something...?

It then clicked to me that I was supposed to bring water to Shinso. But when I looked over to where the cup last was, it was gone. I then heard chugging sounds and looked back at the hospital bed to see Shinso chugging the cup of water I was supposed to get.

I looked at Ms. Recovery Girl with, hopefully, an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to forget." I said.

"Oh deary it's okay. I told you, I understand your excitement so it must've been a roller coaster of emotions when you heard his name." She said.

I nodded. I couldn't agree with a statement more.

ᗷOOᗰ!!

The sound of an explosion took place not so far from Ms. Recovery Girl's office. I could tell because I could feel vibrations even while being a story off the ground. I clearly wasn't the only one because medical supplies started shaking and falling off their shelves.

This can't be good. This can't be good at all.

I looked at Ms. Recovery Girl with a pleading look in my eye, silently asking her for permission to check it out.

Ms. Recovery Girl had a worried expression on her face before, she sighed, and looked at me with the brightest smile, "Go get 'em girl." She said.

Although I wasn't physically capable of smiling, I felt my soul doing so at those inspiring words. I never had anyone believe in my abilities before. Not ever. Nevertheless let me use freely it on my own.