𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 18: 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝗿𝗶 - 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 1

ℂℝ𝔸𝕊ℍ!!!

I jolt awake, covering my wolf ears.

My breathing has quickened so I try to calm it down.

"---- --- - - -- - -!"

"- -- -, --- -- --."

Through my ears, I can hear muffled voices. I uncover them.

"-that sucks. Maybe we can get you a new one?"

That's Mirio's voice. What's going on?

There's silence, then Mirio speaks again.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Mr. Aizawa gave that to me. It was special..."

I don't recognize the voice of who just spoke, so I become curious. I jump down from my bed walk to the door and open it, allowing myself to hear the conversation.

"Hmm, I'll tell him you'll need a new one then!" Mirio suggests helpfully.

Although there's no words being exchanged, I hear the sound of fabric moving.

"Then he'll know you broke it. I don't want him to be mad at you." Says the unfamiliar voice.

Mirio laughs. "It was an accident. He'll understand."

I peek my head out from my room. I see Mirio crouching, completely blocking whoever's in front of him. The shadow of the person is beside Mirio.

Mirio sets a hand on something. "Besides, he know it would break your heart if anything happened to me, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do anything either way." He stands. "Now, let's get the day started. Tamaki, you got breakfast since Neijre is still sleeping."

I hear a quiet 'okayyyy'.

"You can sit in the lounge room while I go wake-" Mirio turns and sees my head peeking in the hallway before he finishes his sentence. "You're already awake!" He says happily as he jogs to me. "How'd you sleep?" He's now crouching again.

"Good. There wasn't any nightmares. I've had a few of those in the hospital." I say. I angle my head to look around Mirio. "Who were you talking to?"

The moment I finish my question, a head appears from behind the wall.

The girl looking back at me is very pretty. She has these beautiful red eyes that reminds me of rubies. Her hair is a very light blue, with it being the length of half her body. I then notice the horn on her head.

Does she have a mutation quirk like me?

Me and the girl continue to just stare at each other without saying anything.

"Anyone wants blueberries in their pancakes?" I hear Tamajiki ask.

I look at Tamajiki, nod my head yes, then look back at the girl. "You're pretty."

She smiles. "So are you, and I like your ears. They look fluffy."

I make my ears twitch. Her smile becomes bigger along with her eyes and a giggle escapes her. She leaves from the wall and walks toward me.

"What's your name? I'm Eri." Says Eri with a warm smile.

I mirror the smile, "I'm Y/n."

"Step 1 completed." Mirio says. He's standing again.

Me and Eri look up at him with a puzzled expression.

"Step one to what?" Eri asks before I do.

"Step one to you guys becoming friends!" He exclaims excitedly. "Hey Tamaki! How's that breakfast coming along?"