๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐˜ โœฉ...

ะ’ั–ะด ilandsghost

โœฉ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ถโœฉ She turned around to leave when she realized the bookcase was tilting in the... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

โœฉ
D E F I N I T I O N S
โœฉPROLOGUEโœฉ
โœฉ01
โœฉ02
โœฉ03
โœฉ04
โœฉ05
โœฉ06
โœฉ07
โœฉ08
โœฉ09
โœฉ11
โœฉ12
โœฉ13
โœฉ14
โœฉ15
โœฉ16
โœฉ17
โœฉ18
โœฉ19
โœฉ20
โœฉ21
โœฉ22
โœฉ23
โœฉ24
โœฉ25
โœฉ26
โœฉ27
โœฉ28
โœฉ29
โœฉ30
โœฉEPILOGUEโœฉ
โœฉ

โœฉ10

1.5K 116 128
ะ’ั–ะด ilandsghost

"Okay everybody, show me your projects," said Mr. Joo. Everyone put their projects on the table for display. Everyone except Damin.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, glancing around. She most definitely did not know about this. She looked at Jungwon who then realized something and facepalmed.

He mouthed a small 'sorry' before the teacher started looking around. The teacher commented on some of her classmate's work before stopping at her empty table.

"May I know where is your work Miss," He asked.

"I didn't do it." she replied, playing with her hands nervously.

"And why is that?" He asked calmly.

"I didn't know we had one since I'm new to this school." she answered.

Mr. Joo looked around the classroom.

"It is still your responsibility as your student to catch up with all the works and have them submitted." He growled, glaring at Damin.

"It's also your responsibility to inform any new students as a teacher," Damin replied curtly. The class went dead silent at her reply. Nobody dared to ever answer Mr. Joo since he was known for being scary and very strict almost all the time.

"Did you just answer me?" asked Mr. Joo.

She looked up at him and raised one eyebrow, "Well, isn't that how a conversation works?"

He took a deep breath, frustration written all over his face.

"Who is the class monitor?!" He yelled, some people flinching from the loud voice. Everyone's eyes landed on Jungwon.

"Me sir." Jungwon spoke up.

"Why haven't you informed her about the project? I was gone for 2 months and specifically mentioned wanting your projects to be submitted by today."

"I'm sorry sir." Jungwon apologized.

"You can be sorry in detention." he simply stated before looking back at Damin.

"And as for you miss, stand in the back of the classroom as punishment."

Not wanting to piss him off even more, she stood up and walked to the back of the classroom. Not forgetting to roll her eyes in annoyance. She checked her watch and there were still 40 minutes left.

Damin sighed, looking around the classroom to find something to occupy her with. She met eyes with Jungwon and he mouthed a small 'sorry' again but she just smiled in return.

She sent a small glare to Mr. Joo as he drank a sip of his hot coffee and sat down on the teacher's chair.

Suddenly, the chair was sent backwards which caused Mr. Joo to land on the ground, spilling the hot coffee all over himself.

"AGH!"

Damin snickered and shut her eyes. When she couldn't hold her laughter in anymore, she just burst out laughing, instantly covering her mouth right away when she realized everyone's eyes were on hers.

Shit.

Mr. Joo sent glares to her as he stood up while Damin tried to look as serious as possible. Her lips were quivering and she directed her gaze to the floor beneath her.

"I guess you will be joining Mr. Yang in detention today." He stated before leaving the classroom. Not before slipping on the slipped coffee making Damin suck in her breath to avoid laughing out loud.

As they all averted Mr. Joo's stern glare, she could hear faint snickers and snorts from her students. Even Ahn Minhyuk, Mr. Joo's all-time favorite pupil, could be seen trying hard not to chuckle. Mr. Joo stormed out of the room, making sure to slam the door behind him.

✩✩✩

"Did you see his face?" Jungwon asked as they both walked to the detention room when the last bell rang.

Damin reminisced Mr. Joo's fall for the hundredth time today and suddenly cracked up once again.

"Serves him right." she shrugged. They knocked on the door before entering.

Damin grinned upon seeing who the detention teacher was. Everyone in the school was very fond of him as he was always so kind to everyone, unlike some teacher who spilled coffee on himself ehem ehem.

"Jungwon? Damin? How unexpected to see you guys here in detention." Mr. Sangwoo spoke up.

"Us either." Jungwon shrugged, lips going into a fine line. They sat on the third row next to each other as Mr. Sangwoo stood up.

"Since it's your first time here, I'll explain the rules. No talking, no doing homework or reading, no using handphones, and no food allowed in here."

The two nodded at his words.

Damin mentally groaned since it's only been 2 minutes here and she was already bored.

I can't last two hours here.

She looked around the classroom and when that didn't help, she started counting the windows. When she got tired of that she laid her head on the table, a wave of sleepiness hitting her.

It only took a few minutes before she was off to sleepy land. Completely unaware of her surroundings since she was asleep, a certain somebody was admiring her.

He had a whole zoo in his stomach as he stared at her sleepy figure. She looked so peaceful right then and there. Soft snores escaped her lips that were slightly parted.

He brought his hand to her face, gently moving the hair away from her face. After realization hit him hard, he quickly retreated his hand away. Mr. Sangwoo grinned at Jungwon's cute actions.

✩✩✩

Damin woke up with Jungwon's gentle shake and looked around. It took her a few seconds for her brain to stop lagging and realize where she was at right now.

"There's still 30 minutes left but I'm letting you guys go. This is a secret between the 3 of us okay?"

They both thanked Mr. Sangwoo before leaving the classroom. Jungwon noticed Damin's half-asleep figure walking oh-so-slowly and waited for her.

"You can't sleep here, Damin. C'mon, I'll walk you to your dorm." he tugged her shirt softly. When she showed no response, he thought of something.

"Or should I kiss you so you can wake up?" He whispered in her ear teasingly.

That was all it took for her to open her eyes, cheeks flushing red by the second at his statement. She walked faster leaving Jungwon behind.

"You know, I was really looking forward to that kiss." He yelled loudly, catching up to her. Damin cringed inwardly, thanking God that nobody was in the school right now. She could feel her cheeks heating up as she walked faster.

"Omg, are you blushing Damin? OooOoOhH~"

As soon as he said those words, her cheeks flushed red even more if it were possible. Damin covered her face in her hands, running and leaving Jungwon behind. This kept going on till they reached her dorm.

"Don't forget we have homeworks." Jungwon reminded.

She waved goodbye shyly and closed the door.

Damn plopped on her bed, trying to calm herself down. She didn't understand why she was feeling like this. Her heart racing and flutters in the pits of her stomach as well as flushed cheeks.

Why did he have so much effect on her when they were just friends?

i feel like its going too fast but again this book is probably gonna be like 25 chapters i think.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

555K 33.3K 51
โYou really think you can survive with that temper of yours?โž Smirking at him, I eyed the guy in front of me as his flaming blue orbs started coming...
โœ“ (20 CUBE) - Sunsun ะ’ั–ะด ๊ณต๋ฃก

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

19.2K 1K 34
Things were supposed to get better once Sunoo admitted his feelings for Sunghoon. Instead, they've only gotten more complicated. There's still more t...
85.3K 4.2K 32
โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ . . . โž โ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข โ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ just an alternate universe // a y...
51.3K 1.7K 32
"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but something was wrong with him and Sunoo knew...