KSI Imagines / Smuts

By JJ0latunji

Just a bunch of imagines about Mr.Knowledge Strength and Integrity. Send in Requests if you need anything. More

Introduction
Forever.
Cheater.
Broken.(M)
Don't Play. (JJ X Anne-Marie)
The Runaway Bride.
Jealousy.
Exposed.
The Crash.
Savior.
Complicated.
The Jock and The Nerd.
The Train.
Cheater. (Part 2)
Do You Really Hate Me?
Take Me On A Date. ( JJ X Anne-Marie II ).
The Date.( JJ X Anne-Marie III )
Prank Gone Wrong.
I Can't Love You.
Opposites (Part 1).
Opposites ( Part 2 ).
Bad Idea Right? (M)
Breakups Suck
Tie Me Up (M)
Unprofessional (M)
Dear Diary.
Rough It Up. (M)
Switch It Up (M)
You're All I Need.

The Deal.

1K 8 40
By JJ0latunji

Madison's POV

"So then Sarah pushed her over into the trash and OMG it was so funny." Olivia said as she burst out laughing.

"Liv I really need to finish this assignment and so should you by the way, so please just let me concentrate." I sighed as she shrugged.

"Your such a spoilsport." She huffed before getting up and walking away.

Me and Olivia have been friends ever since basically we could talk. We were neighbors and we stood by each other all throughout school but everything changed when we started University. She started getting into the wrong groups and then eventually started drinking and started struggling to pass her classes.

I have helped her as much as I could but recently she has been distancing herself from me because her other friends thought that she was ' too cool ' for me. I didn't think much of it but recently it's been pissing me off.

"Hey." I heard someone say from next to me bringing me out of my thoughts.

I turned to the voice and saw it was JJ. JJ was probably one of the nicer guys in University and he was very attractive too. He played football and had girls and even a few boys drooling over him, so it was a surprise to see him actually wanting to talk to me. Even I had a small crush on him but we don't talk about that.

"Hey." I said greeting him and he smiled at me getting a little closer making my breath hitch.

"Your the chick that's Olivia's best friend right." He asked in a whisper.
Damn he doesn't even know my name and it hurt because we were in a few classes together.

"Yeah..yeah." I stuttered in nervousness seeing him so close to me.

"Well I have a deal for you." He said with a smirk.

"What?" I asked confused. What could he possibly offer me ?

"Well I really like Olivia and I want you to help me impress her and in return I'll buy you whatever you want." He said looking around making sure no one heard what he said.

"What?" I asked confused even more.

"Well I want to impress her and seeing your her best friend I thought you could help and in return I'll buy you whatever you want." He said explaining his deal.

"So your basically asking me to help you impress Liv and in return I get whatever I want?" I asked him as he nodded.

You see this is where I chose to play it smart. I could have easily said JJ to just go talk to Olivia and she most probably would have said yes but this deal could be the better option for me so I decided I was going to take it.

"Meet me after classes and let you know my decision." I said to him before walking away from the table.

I turned back and saw JJ just jog back to his usual table and told them something which made them all look at me so I decided to look away and just keep walking.

The next class we had was English and it was one of the classes in which JJ shared with me.
The class went pretty normally, like no extra drama or stuff but at the end was when their was a surprise.

"So as you know we are nearing the end of this term so I would like all of you to pair up with someone and prepare a project on Contemporary Literature." Mr.Smith said as he looked at all of us before ending the class.

Before I could ask Liv to be my partner like always she got up in a hurry and ran and met up with Sarah and her friends. I just packed up my things and went out of the class and saw her talking to Sarah about something. I just dismissed it and waited for her to come so we could go back home together.

She bid all her new friends goodbye and walked towards me and once she saw me , her expression changed into a pissed off bitch face.

"So when do you want to start on this project." I said with a sigh starting to walk towards the exit.

"Uhm...Mads don't get mad. Sarah asked me and I kinda said yes to her." She said with a huff.

"Liv we always do projects together and you know I don't have anyone else to do it with." I said stopping in my tracks.

"Well then I think it's time you got some new friends to help you." She said as she walked away.

What a bitch. I have helped her through so much and now suddenly she doesn't like me because she has new friends. Fuck...who will do this project with me now.

"Hey.... That must hurt your own friend dumping you...ooh the pain." JJ said putting his hand on his chest before laughing.

"What do you want dickhead?" I said glaring at him as he finally stopped laughing.

"Well first I need to know your name." He said walking with me.

"Madison." I shrugged as he nodded.

"Madison is a beautiful name, why are you saying it with such anger. Anyways I want to do this project with you." He chuckled.

"Why do you even want to do the project with me? You didn't even know my name till now." I asked as JJ gestured for somebody as we reached the parking lot.

"Wait I'll tell you but now get in." He said linking my arms in his and pulling me towards his car.

"Get in loser and yeah that is Simon , Talia , josh and Freya." He said as we reached his car and he gestured towards all his friends who were stood near their own cars.

"Hey." Talia waved excitedly, we had a few classes together too.

"Yeah yeah enough get in I'll drive you to yours." JJ said getting into his black Porsche car. I just nodded to the others and sat in the passenger seat. I didn't know why I was listening to everything JJ was saying but something about this whole thing excited me.

As he started driving, I just sat in silence as I didn't know what I could possibly speak. He just kept humming along to a song until we reached a red light.

"Put the address of your house in the GPS." He said pointing to the device he had near the music player.

"Don't you think it's a little bit creepy to ask for a girl's address when you don't even know anything about her?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well Ms.Moody Pants it's so I can come over to make this bloody project." He said.

"I still didn't say yes to you being my partner." I sighed eventhough I knew no one else would want to do it with me.

"Well considering your best friend just dumped you, I'm your best option." He said with a chuckle as I glared at him.

"You still didn't say why you want to do this project with me." I said as he nodded.

"Two reasons. One is because you can tell me more about what Olivia likes and stuff and two I can finally get a good grade. So it's a win win for me." He said as he stopped the car suddenly.

"So what do you say? You want to do this project together or just be a loner like always." He said turning towards me.

"Fine." I shrugged as he smiled.

"So put the address in I'll drop you off today and seeing tomorrow is a weekend, I'll come over and we can start." He said as I put in my address in the navigation system.

He then drove me over to my house and dropped me off promising he would turn up tomorrow evening. As I walked into my house I saw my mom looking out the window wide eyed.

"You got a new boy?" She asked with a smirk as she saw the car drive away.

"What ? No....no we are just doing a project together." I sighed as I dropped onto the couch.

"Oh wait is that the JJ kid you were talking about the other day." She asked as she joined me on the couch.

"Mom he is coming over tomorrow, please for the love of God, please don't embarrass me in front of him." I said with a sigh as she nodded.

Timeskip to the next evening.

JJ was due to be coming over but I didn't know when because we had forgotten to exchange numbers so I couldn't text him.

I was sat on my couch watching a random rerun of Friends on the TV when I heard the doorbell ringing.

"I'll get it." I said getting off the couch and adjusting my dress before skipping down to the front door and opening it to see JJ standing there with a big smile.

"Hey..hey..hey." He said with a wink as he leaned on the doorframe.

"Come on in." I said opening the door wider to let him in.

"Nice house." He commented as he walked in and looked around.

"Come on then let's go upstairs and do this project." I sighed as I walked upstairs with him following me.

"Mom I'll be in my room." I screamed letting her know I was upstairs.

"Wow you have a loud scream." JJ chuckled.

"Screams are supposed to be loud genius." I huffed as he laughed even louder.

As I opened the door to my room JJ ran in and belly flopped onto the bed.

"Don't ruin the covers." I said as he sat up. I straightened the covers again and sat down on the bed and opened my laptop.

"You know what bun the project for now, tell me more about Olivia." He said as he sat closer to me.

"Well first thing is she is really selective in who she dates and is really picky so you have lots of work to do." I lied. Yeah just straight up lied for whatever reason.

"Oh okay then help me plan the best date ever for her so she has no choice but to like me." He said with a smirk.

The rest of the evening was spent talking about Olivia which I didn't like one bit. Imagine the guy you have a crush on only talks to you about your best friend who doesn't even like you anymore.

At the end of the night after we managed to start a little of the project, JJ decided to leave but not before saying something that made my heart flutter.

"You know you look really cute in those glasses, you should wear them more often." He said as he was about to leave.

Then the rest of the week and the next was just spent doing the project and talking about Olivia. I helped him plan a date for her which I knew she would love.

In this week though, the small crush I had on JJ grew and Oh My God it grew a lot. As I hung out with him more I could see more and more of his personality and that made me like him even more. He even stayed over for dinner one night and met mom and he didn't need to do all that but he did and now you could even go on to say we were friends. But I wanted more and he wanted someone else.

JJ's POV

"So your saying you don't like her?" Freya asked with a smirk.

"No I don't. She's only helping me in planning a date with her best friend." I said with a shrug.

"All I'm saying is it doesn't take one week to plan a date and do an assignment. You have been there every day now and I'm starting to think you are starting to like it." Simon said with a smirk. Fuck this dickhead could read me like an open book.

Like he said I was beginning to like it. Madison was so much more fun and so much more beautiful now that I spend these 2 weeks with her. She has those amazing blue eyes that I could easily get lost in or she has this cute little dimples when she laughs. She had this amazing sense of humour too. I was maybe......maybe starting to like her but I had decided to just focus on the main deal.

"JJ you kinda zoned out there, are you fine." Josh said bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"You still didn't answer my question. Are you starting to like it." Simon asked again as I saw Olivia enter the cafeteria with her new friends, Sarah and all the other so called popular girls.

I didn't answer his question instead got up and went straight to Olivia and decided to finally ask her out on a date. Madison had said she wouldn't accept if I went without flowers but fuck it , I needed to shut Simon up.

"Hey Olivia, could I talk to you for a second." I asked as she looked at me.

"Sure." She said and giggled excitedly. As she followed me to the side.

"Would you like to go on a date with me this weekend." I asked her nervously as her eyes widened in surprise.

"JJ I would love to." She said giving me a big hug. Well that was easy.

"Oh I really thought you would say no." I said with a chuckle.

"Why would I say no." She said laughing.

"I don't know Madison said you don't like going on many dates." I said confused.

"No...no..no I'm not stuck up like that bitch." She said as she looked over to Madison who was looking directly at me for some reason and she had a look on her face that showed one emotion. Guilt.

Wait was she lying to me this whole time about Olivia.

"I'll see you this weekend yeah. Take my number." I said giving her my phone. She then gave me a big hug before running back to her group squealing in delight.

I decided to go back to my table instead of speaking to Madison. I was going over to her house later for the project anyway.

"You got the date?" Talia asked as I sat down in my chair and nodded.

"Why do you look sad then?" Josh asked with a chuckle.

I then explained them the whole thing and they were surprised too. Why would Madison lie?

The rest of the classes after that went by in a flash. After classes I saw Madison rushing out so I decided that it was best if we talk. I got up and jogged to catch up with her. It was raining outside so she stopped near the entrance but I just took her hand and ran over to my car with her.

We both got in wet and breathing heavy. I didn't talk anything, I just turned on the heating before starting to drive to her house.

Madison's POV

The car ride was extremely awkward. I could see he was thinking over something. He'll look at me and then sigh before looking away again. The only thing that could be heard was the radio playing some songs.

I was just trying to make up excuses for why I was lying to him about Olivia and her dating stuff. I can't say that it was because I liked him, could I.

He stopped in front of my house and the rain had now decreased to a light drizzle. We both got out his car and walked to my house and rang the door bell.

"Well hello darlings." My mom greeted us both as she opened the door.

"Hey mom." I sighed as I walked in.

"Hey Ms.Richards." JJ said giving her a hug.

"Oh you kids , why did you run in the rain. Wait let me get you some towels." She said going to get some towels. She gave us both a dry towel to dry our hair. Me and JJ then walked up to my room.

"So you going to talk about lying to me about Olivia." He asked as he closed the door once we both were in my room.

"What did I lie about? I told you everything I know." I said with a huff as I dried my hair with the towel.

"You said she didn't like going on many dates. You made this a bigger deal then it should have been. All this could have been over in 1 day if you had just told the truth." He said.

"So we are just hanging out because of Olivia, huh." I asked knowing it was the truth.

"Why else would we be hanging out." He said with a sigh drying his hair.

"Yeah why would we hang out. Well I just told you about the Olivia who I knew, I can't help it if she has changed." I said making up the best excuse I could and walking into my bathroom to change into some dry clothes.

When I came back out I saw JJ standing shirtless near searching through his bag. I couldn't help but admire his muscles flexing as he searched. He finally pulled out a dry t-shirt and put it on.

"I should probably get going, I have to plan all the things for the date." He said putting his bag back on and leaving not even waiting for my response.

Guess this is it then......

JJ's POV

The rest of the week, I just spent in preparation for the date. Olivia and I spoke a lot too, she was not as interesting as Madison and talked a lot about herself but I didn't mind it too much.

Me and Madison stopped talking too, which was weird. She said she would complete the project on her own so I decided not to object to it.

But mid week, one day before mine and Olivia's date I got a notification from Facebook informing me it was Madison's birthday. Why didn't she tell me anything about it.

Madison didn't come to class so I decided I would go wish her after class. The rest of the classes I spent like I normally would. Sleeping.

"So hey don't forget I'll pick you up tomorrow in the morning." I said to Olivia before leaving.

"I can't wait." Olivia said kissing my cheek. I just smiled at her before jogging off to my car. I had already said Simon I was going to Madison's so they won't look for me.

I drove over to the flower shop first and got her a bouquet of roses and then got her a bracelet from the shop next door. It wasn't much but it had this sparkly blue stone on it and I know Madison will like it because judging from her room and stuff, she loves blue.

I then drove her to her place and got out her gifts before going and knocking on her door. Madison opened it and her eyes widened when she saw it was me.

"Happy Birthday." I said excitedly as she smiled. Damn she's beautiful.

"Thank you JJ. Come in." She said taking the flowers from me and letting me in.

"What plans do you have for tonight?" I questioned her wondering how she is spending her birthday.

"Nothing. Moms out of town and Liv was the only friend I had and you know how that went. I'll probably just watch some movies or something." She sighed as we sat down on the couch.

"Nah... Go get ready we are going out and having fun for your birthday." I said as she looked at me surprised.

"JJ you don't have to." She said shaking her head.

"Nah I'm not having it, go get ready. Well go out and have fun." I said as she nodded before going to get ready.

I texted in the group chat telling everyone to meet me at the theater. Everyone agreed and said they will be there.

Madison came down dressed up and she looked beautiful.

"You look gorgeous." I said as she blushed a little.

"Thank you." She said with a small smile.

"Oh wait I almost forgot." I said taking the bracelet from my pocket and handing it to her.

"Wow JJ it's beautiful. Thank you." She said giving me a hug.

"Now come on, let's go have fun." I said taking her hand in mine and walking out.

We drove down to the theater and all my friends were already there. Simon , Talia, Josh , Freya, Tobi , Lewis everyone had managed to make it.

"So guys this is Madison you may all already know and it's her birthday." I said with a little cheer before everyone wished and greeted her.

The rest of the evening was very fun. We saw a movie, then went down to the park and then visited the mall and finally had a dinner at this Italian place. Everyone seemed to love Madison, especially both the girls and Madison looked overjoyed to be there. I was glad Madison enjoyed her birthday.

After everything we bid goodbye to another and I drove Madison back to her place. I parked in front of her house and got out and lead her to her door.

"Thanks for tonight JJ. I really enjoyed it." She said as we stood in front of her door.

"Glad you enjoyed and hopefully you have a few more friends now." I joked earning a light punch on my arm.

"All the best for your date tomorrow." She said as her smile faltered for a second.

"Thanks. I'll see you around yeah." I said giving her a hug.

"Goodnight JJ." She said kissing my cheek.

"Good night Madison." I said walking back to my car.

I got in and started driving to my place. I didn't like Madison did I.
I have a date with Olivia,
I like Olivia right..............

Timeskip 2 months later.

Wrong... Extremely wrong. The date between me and Olivia was so awkward and forced. She kept talking about herself and all her new friends and didn't even ask me how I was doing.

We had also been on a few dates after that and all of them got progressively worse. So after about 5 dates I stopped, she still hung around me but I made it clear we were just friends.

The Winter Dance had been nearing and I didn't want anyone to be my partner except this one girl. Madison.

Not spending time with her and spending it with Olivia instead made me realize how much I enjoyed being around her. She had gotten closer to everyone in the group too. You could even say Talia , Freya and Madison were best friends.

I wanted to ask Madison out to the dance but then I learned about this prick. Matt.

Apparently he was one of Madison's mother's friend's son and Madison and him looked close. No one knew if they were dating but they were close. Too close for my liking.

So I decided that the best thing to do was to go to that bloody Dance alone and get drunk out of my mind because I knew I didn't want to take any other girl to it and the girl I wanted was already taken.

Madison's POV

"Thanks for the lift Matt." I said kissing him on the cheek.

I got out of his car and started walking towards the University.

Matt was a great guy . Nice sense of humor. Great laugh. Great personality. Great at sports and all round a great dude. He was the new best friend I could trust.

And I don't know how but he trusted me and my mom enough to come out to us. He said he knew he was gay from a young age but he was scared of how his Orthodox parents would react to it. No one else knew and we promised him we would tell know one until he was ready to tell everyone himself.

"Hey Mads." I heard Talia call out for me as she got out of Simon's car and ran towards me giving me a hug.

"Hey girl." I said as she laughed.

"Excited for the Dance." She asked as we walked together.

"Nope. I am not good in those kind of situations." I said shaking my head.

"Girl you are coming to the dance and we are going to have the most fun." She said as I just nodded knowing it was better to not argue with her.

Truth be told I actually did want to go to the dance and a few of the boys asked me to it as well but the boy that I wanted to ask me hadn't so I just thought it was better to not go.

Me and Talia walked into our English class with Simon a little behind. I saw the whole group sitting around the back benches chatting happily. I went and took my seat. I was happy that I had this new group of friends. We were all so different to one another but we had a strong bond of friendship.

Narrator's POV

Over the next few days leading upto the Winter Dance, Freya and Talia managed to convince Madison to come to the dance and even took her out for the dress shopping.

Soon it was the night of the Dance. JJ and Madison had no partners but somehow they managed to end up in matching outfits. The entire group had a fun time making jokes about them matching without even trying.

After they got to the Dance. All the couples split up in hopes of dancing alone and JJ ended up near the mocktail section. He had expected thier to be drinks but there were none but luckily for him , one of his friends had managed to sneak in a bottle of alcohol and JJ almost entirely finished it much to the anger of his other friends.

Madison was just sat at one of the tables at the back looking at all the couples dancing happily. She even saw Olivia dancing with some new boy. She knew JJ and her hadn't worked out but she still expected JJ and Olivia to be paired up together for the dance.

Madison's POV

"Hey beautiful." I heard JJ speak in a drunk whisper as he sat down next to me.

"JJ are you fucking drunk." I asked him whispering as he chuckled.

"Nope , how could I be drunk..but shhhh.. don't tell anyone." He said shushing her making her laugh at his childishness.

"So why aren't you dancing with Olivia then." I questioned as he looked at his crush.

"I don't like her , she talks too much." He said as I giggled.

"Anyways why aren't you with your boyfriend. I thought you would bring him." He said his smile turning into a frown.

"Who?" I asked confused. I didn't have no boyfriend.

"That dude Matt who you hang out with. I don't like how close you both are." He said crossing his arms.

"Oh Matt is just a friend and anyways why do you care who I'm close with." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"You wouldn't understand, you beautiful girl." He said putting his head on the table. Why does this man get so easily drunk.

Then something clicked in my head and I smiled to myself.

"So JJ remember the deal we made." I asked and he nodded.

"So you still have to give me whatever I want right." I asked and he nodded again.

"So I want you to dance with me." I said as he instantly lift up his head to look at me.

"What, I can't dance." He said shaking his head.

"Neither can I but I don't want to be the loser who didn't get to dance tonight." I said standing up and offering him my hand.

He huffed taking my hand and getting up. He adjusted his suit before I led him to the dance floor. I put my hands over his shoulder and he put his on my waist. We just swayed along to the music and I couldn't help but smile and so did he.

I looked around and saw Simon and Talia looking at me and JJ with a smirk and I just shook my head as Talia winked at me.

"You know your a really fun girl to be around and your extremely beautiful too so that's a plus." JJ said randomly as we continued swaying slowly.

"Thank you for your kind words Mr.JJ and I think your a pretty fun and handsome guy too." I said as he chuckled.

"Oh I like you so much." He said as he hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Wait what he likes me....

"Wait what?" I asked him confused but before he could answer Josh and Tobi called him away so he walked off bidding me goodbye. He didn't come back for the rest of the night and Josh informed me later that they dropped him off at his house as he was drunk.

But the only thing my mind could think of is JJ telling me he likes me. Was it just drunk words or did he really mean it.

Simon and Talia dropped me off at my house and I went straight to sleep but not before sending JJ a message asking him to meet up tomorrow.

JJ's POV

Ugh... Why the fuck do I even drink. My head was banging and I hated it and I hated that I almost drunk confessed to Madison. Damn I need a control on myself.

I checked my phone and saw various messages from my friends asking if I was fine but one message stood out.
Madison had messaged asking me to come over and wanted to talk to me.

I sighed before going to take a shower. A cold shower partially cured my hangover. I took a headache tablet and decided to go down and meet Madison, it was better to talk about everything right now.

I drove down to her house and knocked on her front door and Mrs.Richards opened the door with a smile on her face.

"JJ welcome, Madison is in her room." She said as I walked in.

"Thank you Mrs.Richards. I'll just go meet her." I said as she nodded. I ran up the stairs and knocked on her room door after giving myself a pep talk.

"Hey." She greeted opening her door and taking out the earpods from her ears.

"Hey, so you wanted to talk." I asked as we sat down on her bed.

"Well last night you told me something and I just want to know if you said it because you were drunk or did you really mean it." She asked as I sighed.

I slowly took her hand in mine as I got closer.

"Look I do like you. I like you a lot. Your intelligent, beautiful, humourous and one of the kindest people I know. I don't know if you feel the same or this is just awkward but I didn't tell you what I told because I was drunk, I told you because I mean it." I said not looking at her.

"JJ..." She said as I looked up to see her smiling.

"I like you too, I have always liked you. The reason I tried to lie to you about Olivia was because I wanted to spend more time with you. I can't believe you actually feel the same way about me." She said as she took my other hand in hers.

"So how about I take you out on a date tomorrow, just us both. " I said as she chuckled.

"I would love that." She said kissing my cheek but instead of pulling away she stayed close to me and I could feel her breath on my lips.

I just closed the gap between our lips and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss and cupped my face with her hands and deepend the kiss. The kiss was perfect and I never wanted to let go.

"Guys you want anything..." We heard before a gasp.

I turned around to see Mrs.Richards standing at the door but she just smiled and walked out again.

"Well that was awkward." Madison said laughing.

"Yes it was but the kiss was perfect." I said as I winked.

"Yes it was." She said as she kissed me again.

I can't wait for the date now. This girl is perfect.......

Timeskip to 18 years later.

Madison's POV.

"And that was how your father and I fell in love." I said speaking to our 2 daughters. They wanted to know how their parents fell in love so me and JJ decided to tell them , obviously leaving out all the kissing and drinking stuff.

"Yay now tell us how you guys got married." Our younger daughter Ava asks clapping her hands excitedly.

"Nope it's your bed time so you both need to go to sleep." JJ said standing up from next to me.

"But Dad it's a Saturday." Our elder daughter Jade told with a sigh.

"But we have to get up early tomorrow. We are going to meet your uncles and aunts , so you have to get some sleep." I said as I lifted Ava.

Me and JJ then tucked in both of our angels and went back to our bedroom and got into bed.

I cuddled into him and placed my head on his chest as he played with the ends of my hair.

"Will we really tell them how we got married." He chuckled as I shook my head.

"It'll take a long time." I said as he kissed my head.

It was true. Me and JJ learned falling in love was easy but the journey from being in love to eventually marrying and starting a family was the difficult part.

We had so many challenges. Family issues, work issues, trust issues. Mistakes he made and mistakes I made, but no matter what we always remained head over heels for each other.

"I love you Mads." He said as JJ pulled me closer.

"I love you too JJ." I said as I relaxed myself and decided to sleep but not before thanking God for JJ, my daughters , my friends and my perfect life.

A/N

Damn I really need to learn how to write short imagines.

First things first this was inspired by a POV I saw on TikTok and I decided to put my own little twist to it.

Another JJ and Madison AU imagine.
I hope you guys enjoyed.

Have a great Sunday and a great week ahead.

Love you loads-Harley ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 197 20
A bunch of jacob elordi imagines! Feel free to request anything and give me some ideas!
612K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
13.2K 296 30
Rockstar Bf: A Dominic Fike book including one shots and Instagram posts🫶🏾