The Billionaire's Love Conque...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains some mature scenes. (Highest Rating: #34) Excerpt: "Look, I know we had a bad s... More

WARNING!!!
Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Barcelona
Chapter 2: The Ball
Chapter 3: The First Day
Chapter 4: The Sports Fest
Chapter 5: Other Side of Me
Chapter 6: His Family
Chapter 7: The Race
Chapter 8: The Surprise Revelation
Chapter 9: The War
Chapter 10: Boyfriend
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: Rage
Chapter 13: Moment of Truth
Chapter 14: The CEO
Chapter 15: Plan
Chapter 16: Hot
Chapter 17: Stubborn
Chapter 18: Moving
Chapter 19: Work
Chapter 20: The Devil
Chapter 21: The Past
Chapter 22: Bar Hopping
Chapter 23: Game
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: Wedding
Chapter 26: Hot and Cold
Chapter 27: New Look And New Her
Chapter 28: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 29: True Love Has its ways
Chapter 30: Love Under One Roof
Chapter 31: Silent Proposal
Chapter 32: One True Love
Epilogue

Prologue

178K 2.9K 95
By MsDreamerGirl84

Note: A Beta Program called Wattpad Futures was launched on Wattpad to help the writers to make money from their works. By showing ads in between the chapters. The ads should pop-up every thirty minutes.

They had selected some writers to participate in the said program and I'm lucky to be chosen. We earn a certain percentage of the earnings and with these ads, it will keep the wattpad free for everyone.

I hope that you don't mind the ads, as it will help me and the others a tad bit. (An added inspiration I guess..) Video ads should last 30 seconds or less.

If you think that they pop-up more often than every after thirty minutes, please report it to the Wattpad Help Center and they will resolve the issue.

Here's the link: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you so much, guys, for the never ending support.

...... 

Forbes Park, Makati Philippines

Gail POV (Nikki's Mom)

I can't believe my daughter has turned fifteen. Where did the time go?

I sighed heavily as I watched her sleeping in her bed comfortably. Sitting beside her as I brushed her hair gently.

I know she will be devastated when I tell her the news tomorrow.

She was born in Spain but grew up here in the Philippines. She is very strong-willed, stubborn, and very friendly.

I smiled as I looked at her, peacefully sleeping. She's beautiful like an angel. Brown hair just like her father with a prominent nose.

Her striking features and most distinctive among her physical attributes is her golden brown eyes with specks of green. And, it will turn completely green if she's angry or provoked, adorned with dark curly long lashes and natural almost like chiseled eyebrows.

I was so proud of her. People kept telling me that I was so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter. And yes, I am!

I exposed her in the showbiz world at a very young age, and one of the very reasons why we always fight with my husband. He decided to live in Spain and I lived here in the Philippines with my daughter, Nicole.

My daughter never questioned me at the age of  seven, doing all this commercials stuffs, until she turned 11. She began defying me.

She started learning martial arts behind my back, and when I learned it, she reasoned out, for self-defense and I have no qualms it is. Although she continued doing commercials and sometimes acting, still, it didn't stop her in engaging herself in any boy's activities.

Karate, taekwondo, horse-riding, car racing and more. She plays basketball, baseball, volleyball, all kinds of sports, she's very active.

I was horrified. We argued every time, and I tried to encourage her to do ballet or any kind of dancing, but I failed miserably.

I have a very beautiful daughter, but she's acting more than those typical boys. I was worried each day she may tell me one day she's dating a girl.

I remember when she came home one day with some good news. She was picked as the cheerleader. And, I can't contain my excitement. I swept her off of her feet and spun her around as I kissed her on her cheeks like a 2-year-old. She was frowning furiously. She hated being kissed.

I smiled. It was the best day of my life. She's very thoughtful. And, I'm going to miss her for sure. Just the thought of it now, make me cry. It's hard, but it's the only way, for all of us.

I remember that day when the cheerleading coordinator talked to me when she first laid her eyes on her, on her first day in high school. She wants her to join her squad, but I failed to engage her off.

Now, I thanked God for her rebellious attitude. She was kidnapped couple times and because of her knowledge in self-defense she indeed saves herself from those heartless people.

Sending her to Spain will save her from the eyes of those bastards. And, due to my condition, I don't think I could protect her.

Thinking of her being separated to me is painful. I will for sure live in sorrow each day, but I would also feel disturbed each day when she's here, knowing she's always at risk.

I lived with her for 15 years. She was my gem, my great possession. She's my life and inspiration. I love her endlessly. She's like my fuel to keep me going.

I heaved a heavy sigh.

I kissed her cheeks once more before I slowly and gently crawled out of her bed and quietly creep out of her room and made my way down to the living room.

I poured myself a glass of red wine before I walked to the living room and settled myself onto the sofa facing the television.

*****

Nikki's POV

I opened my eyes and squinted when the sun rays hit my eyes. I glanced at the clock on the bedside table. It's 8:30 AM.

I quickly jumped out of my bed and frantically scrambled to the washroom to take a shower.

I'm getting late.

Where is my mom? She usually wakes me up. In five minutes, I'm climbing out of the shower and hurriedly dried my hair with the towel.

I pulled out my well-pressed uniform and spread it on my bed while I put on an under garments.

I plugged in the hair blower cord in the socket just beside the bedside table and began drying my hair completely.

I was half done when Mom walked in my room. She looked distressed with her white silk robe, disheveled hair, and puffy eyes.

I turned the hair dryer off and face her.

She sat on the edge of my bed opposite me, close to the door.

"Aren't you going to drop me off at school," I frowned. I'm late and she's not even properly dressed.

Since the incident a month ago, Mom decided to drive and pick me up from and to school.

I was kidnapped couple times. And, last month, I was almost taken away.

Thank God, a guard from the school decided to smoke at the back of the school and was right on time when four masked guys were dragging me out to the exit door at the back of the school to their van.

When they saw him the two guys holding my feet instantly dropped it giving me the chance to give them both a round house kick which startles the two other guys who were trying to keep me restrained, holding my hands tightly.

I summoned the last ounces of energy I have and pushed them as hard with my body as I can, and ran as fast as I could.

"You're not going to school anymore!" She blurted out, snapping me out of my short horrifying reverie.

"Bakit? it's just August! Why in the hell I'm not going?" I exclaimed incredulously.

What's going on?

"Because you're leaving to Spain tomorrow!" She dismissed and left my room. Giving me no room for discussion.

Is this some kinds of a joke? I mentally hissed as I plopped down on the edge of my bed forgetting about drying my hair. My head suddenly spins.

All my friends are here. I have been in Spain for four times, but only on a vacation.

Is something wrong that Mom decided to send me away?

Suddenly, I felt lightheaded.

I quickly put on a short and a loose shirt and followed my Mom to her room.

I need answers. She can't always just shut me off!

I made my way to the master bedroom, which is two bedroom from mine and is close to the grand staircase.

I knocked on her door, no answer. Knocked again but no answer, so I decided to open it and walk in.

The bed is empty and I heard a water running from the washroom. I decided to wait for her.

I walked to the two armchairs sitting across each other with a round table in between. A little setting behind the big window glass.

I plopped down on one of the armchairs and leaned my back while waiting.

I'm getting pretty annoyed with my mom. I had a deal to win this end of the month and it's not going to happen if she will send me away soon. I made a bet for that car racing.

My dad gave me a Corvet when I turned fifteen, which was two months ago and I want to christen it.

I grinned at the thought.

Suddenly, my whole system gone wild just the thought of going racing again.

My Mom was hysterical when she found out I was in a car racing one day. That was a year ago.

My cousin Kelly told her because she was too mad at me for not listening to her. I don't blame her, she's just too worried about me. I love her, and she loves me. We are like sisters.

I heard the washroom door open and my mom emerged. She was wearing her robe with her hair still wet walking to her chest.

She didn't notice me.

"Please tell me why you need to send me to Spain, Mom," I cajoled which startled her.

"Jesus Christ!" She shrieked out loud as she jumped on her feet and glared at me. "Don't you ever do that, Nicki!" she lectured glaring at me. "I almost had a heart attack!"

"I'm sorry," I apologized softly.

She does really look horrified.

I watched her when she turned her back and continued on getting dress.

She's still beautiful in her mid-30s. Looking young and vibrant.

"Why, Mom?" I repeated.

She turned to me, then walk slowly closer to me, then she stop 10 inches away. She crossed her hands' on her chest and she heaved a loud sighed not breaking my gaze.

"Your dad misses you so much. And, with his condition right now, I think he needs you more than I need you," she choked with misty eyes still staring at me solemnly.

"And, thinking about all the terrifying incidents you've been through I thought sending you away will give us all peace," She continued.

I shivered at the thought. There are times I get scared too. What if next time I won't be fortunate to get away from their hands, what would happen to me?

A lot of horrible scenarios popped in my head and it gave me goosebumps all over my body.

"Will you come with me and live with us?" I queried while trying to hold the tears that were threatening to fall.

I hate crying.

I sat upright.

"I have to stay here honey," she murmured and she looked away.

"I don't understand why you and papa don't live together?" I stated grimly.

"I have businesses to take care here as well as your papa in Spain," She explained casually.

"Is it Mom?" I challenged. I knew there's more than that. "I'm 15 and I can understand everything now. When are you and papa will tell me what's really going on between you two?" I croaked as I clenched my hands.

"That's the truth Nicki," she asserted, and then, she turned away and headed back to the washroom.

I didn't pursue it on. She's deaf when it comes to this matter.

I rose to my feet and walked out of the room angrily. I walk-run back to my room and slammed the door hard.

My big picture that was hanging just above my bed shook with the impact.

I dropped myself on the bed and let the tears free from falling. I poured all my sentiments in crying.

I sat up and stared at the wet patches of my tears on the bed covers blankly.

When I thought all of my tears drained, I quickly dialed Kelly's home phone. I want to see her before I leave. I'm going to miss her.

The phone rang twice and Daisy picks it up. Her oldest sister. "Sarmiento residence, Daisy speaking," she said in a cheery tone.

"Hey Ate(Older sister) Daisy, is Kelly home?" I sniffled.

Damn! I thought my tears are drained.

"Oh Hi, Nicki." She greeted cheerfully. "You ok?" She asked alarmed when she heard my faltering voice. "Where are you? And why are you crying?" She inquired non-stop in a worried tone.

"I'm fine Ate," I replied trying to hold back the tears. She paused for a bit before she responded.

"Kelly is at Lola (grandma) Mary. Would you like me to tell her you called? Or maybe you can call her at Lola's house," she suggested.

Lola Mary is my Mom's mother. Kelly's Dad, Uncle Tommy Sarmiento is my Mom's brother.

There are four siblings in their family. Two boys and two girls. Mom's other brother, Uncle Edgar Sarmiento lives in California and her other sister Auntie Thessa Sarmiento lives in London and she works there as a nurse and married a British guy she works with. My Mom is the third of the sibling.

"Sure, I'll do that," I answered softly. "Thanks, Ate!" I added before I hung up the phone.

I dialed Lola Mary's home phone. After five rings Lola answered it finally.

"Hello" she answered

"Lola, si Nicki po ito." (Grandma this is Nicki.), I began. "Andyan po ba si Kelly?" (Is Kelly there?), I asked politely.

"Oo apo, andito pa sya. Paalis na sana sya. Sandali tawagin ko!" (Yes sweetheart, she's still here. She's about to leave. Hold on a second, I'll call her!), she offered.

I waited for a short moment then I heard her on the line.

"Hey, what's up? She asked excitedly. "We just talked the other day?"

"I know!" I sighed heavily.

"What's wrong Nicki? And, should you be at school right at this moment?" She inquired.

She's just four months older to me, but she's in her 4th year in high school while I'm in my third year.

I wasn't accepted in the school when my Mom enrolled me since I turned 6 on the 20th of June. The school starts the first week of June which makes me still five years old back then.

"Mom is sending me away. I will be leaving to Spain soon." I cried out.

"Are you serious?" She exclaimed. "Ok, I'll come see you now." She uttered frantically and hung up the phone.

Soon enough she arrived. She comforted me like an older sister and not long, we are both laughing again.

The thought of leaving her and all my friends at school, my self-defense instructor, my car racing allies, not so much my cheerleading team.

I just joined them to please my mom. Being the cheerleader, I mentally cursed it every day. I had to deal with the fuzzy and gold digging members.

And, so the day I dreaded, came ...

*****

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!
I would love to read your comment as well. Constructive criticism will be very helpful.

Thank you and enjoy reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.4K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
286K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
486 12 42
A little sneak peak of the story: He then reach my sweet spot and bit it harshly but the pleasure was overpowering the pain. My hands now moved to h...
150K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...