The AlL-sTaR Ultimate Dance B...

By sunfl0wervol2

"This game will make you better and more tough." What happens when you combine some of the country's best dan... More

The AlL-sTaR Ultimate Dance Battle
Dedication
Chapter 1- Arrival
Chapter 2- Dinnertime
Chapter 3- Challenges and Dances
Chapter 4- An Interesting Morning
Chapter 5- Practice Makes... Issues?
@fanficsdancemoms One Shot Competition
Chapter 6- Liar, Liar
Chapter 7- Competition Day
Important Notice
Chapter 8- The Dancing
Chapter 9- No Dinner Just Dancing
New Cover!
Chapter 10- Trust Issues
Chapter 11- Meetings and Trust Training
Q and A Session!!!!!
Author's Note
Chapter 12- A Clean Rehearsal
Chapter 13- Stressing on Competition Day
Chapter 14- Saying Goodbye
Chapter 15- Sharing Secrets
Chapter 16- A New Week
Chapter 17- Mixing It Up
Chapter 18- Another Week Flew By
Chapter 19- Someone Else Leaves
Chapter 20- Attitude
Chapter 21- If Abby Only Had a Brain
Chapter 22- Old Faces, New Dances
Chapter 23- Talks and Rehearsals
Chapter 24- "Cool Costume!"
New Account!
Chapter 25- Attitude in Both Ways
Important Notice
Chapter 27- Aren't They Siblings?
Chapter 28- Pool
Chapter 29- Blue (Costumes)
Chapter 30- Unexpected Twists
Chapter 31- The 80's
Chapter 32- Interviews and Nervousness
Quick Note
Chapter 33- Bowling
Chapter 34- Wigs, Wigs, and More Wigs
Chapter 35- Sadness on an Exciting Day
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ
Chapter 36- A Day at the Movies
Chapter 37- Movie Magic
Chapter 38- Rehearsing Your Roles
Chapter 39- Getting Your Costumes
Oh, just one more thing before I end this story...
Chapter 40- The Critic's Say
Ending Note
Voting for the Peoples' Choice in the Wattys!

Chapter 26- The Fault in Our Barres

335 18 7
By sunfl0wervol2

Paige slumped down to the dining hall. Her room was boring and dull and lifeless without Travis. She was alone. It was a great, big room and she didn't have a roommate.

Paige walked into the dining room and dropped her bag. Her perfect ballet bun, pink tights, black leotard, and pink ballet shoes all made perfect since now. Rows upon rows of barres were lined up along the walls and in the middle of the floor. A chalkboard was set in a corner.

Paige rushed over to Chloe. She was trying to see if she can read off the board. "Paigey!" She exclaimed when she saw her best friend. "Are you okay?"

"It's really lonely in my room. His snacks he brought, including the mint ice cream, poof! Down the drain. I only have about another two hundred that my mom lent me. I don't want to spend it all on something useless."

"Like new makeup to impress him?" Chloe nudged her.

"Would you be quiet, please?" Paige nudged back.

The girls continued to talk quietly as everyone filled in. Paige turned around to see workers setting up glasses with grape juice and a fancy pasta dish that smelled so good. She took a sniff in and laughed. Chloe seemed pleased too.

"Girls! And boys!" Abby boomed. "I have a seating order for you! Please, sit where your name tag is."

Paige and Chloe got up and walked over to the table. Everyone was seemed at one side. Abby was the head of the table, then it was Maddie, Jojo, Brooke, Chloe, Zack, Paige, Kendall, Mackenzie, Tyler, Autumn, Lucas, Sophia, Asia, and Mia was all the way opposite of Miss Abby.

"Dig in!" Abby smiled.

That was strange.

After a few plates of pasta, and by a few there were about four, Abby stood up and wiped her mouth. She walked over to the barres and placed one hand on it.

"We will be doing some ballet technique and stretching. You will be placed in the barres based on who you are in a group with for this week's dances. Group 1 is Maddie, Jojo, and Brooke."

Maddie glanced at Brooke. Jojo was crazy. Why was she put with two people who were serious mostly all the time?

"Now, your dance is to the song Not About Angels by Birdie and it is lyrical. You guys have cancer and are slowly dying. It's deep. Jojo, this will be a challenge. Group 2 is of course, Chloe and Zack."

Chloe walked over to the barre she was going to share with Zack. She sighed and fixed her ballet shoe.

"Your dance is Acro. It's to the song All of the Stars. You guys are loss and trying to get home. Piece by piece." Abby smiled. "Group 3 is Paige and Kendall."

Paige and Kendall smiled and ran to give each other a hug. "Your dance is also acro. It's to the song Boom Clap. It's a jazz acro."

Paige puffed out her cheeks. Everyone had pretty lyrical dances, not jazz. She wanted one and was actually pretty jealous.

"Group 4 is Mackenzie and Tyler. Tyler, I know, this is weird. Dancing with a ten year old? Yeah. C'mon. It's gonna be a challenge for Mackenzie and you."

Mackenzie blushed and giggled. This would be weird. "The dance is Acro and to the song Let Me In. Mackenzie, you have a crush on him and are like, let me be your girlfriend! Even though there's a bit age difference."

Mackenzie laughed and Tyler looked to the side. "Group 5 is Sophia and Asia. It is lyrical." Asia smiled. This was new.

"Asia, you and Sophia are sisters in this dance. Asia, you are experiencing your first love. And you are telling Sophia all about it. The song is Tee Shirt."

Sophia gasped. It was her absolute favorite song! "And Group 6." Abby smiled at the three remaining dancers. "Autumn and Lucas." Autumn bit her lip. Yay. A boy.

"It's lyrical. The song is Best Shot. You are going through your first love. You are in love with each other. Can you guess what your both trying to do? Be the best to each other?"

Autumn nodded. This was awful. Boys have cooties.

"And lastly. My Group 7. Mia. A solo. It's acro and to the song Bomfalleralla." Mia raised an eyebrow. That sounded interesting. "It's a hip hop influenced acro. This week's theme is The Fault in Our Stars."

Everyone clapped and smiled. "Now, place your left hand on the barre."

Tyler placed his hand on the barre. It fell apart. "Ms. Abby! This barre fell apart!"

Ms. Abby placed her head in her hands. "Well, there's a fault in our barres."

Pun intended, completely.

--

BAHAHA sorry for my slow updates #writersblock see YA Friday, maybe? Like 9:00 et? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 3.6K 65
❝i am expecting you to be flawless❞ the weight of expectation gathered on your shoulders will forever be your downfall. ⳹ ⳾ ︒⸼ 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀�...
9.9K 258 13
Maddie and Chloe were best friends. Until a new reality show tore it apart. Favoritism and inferiority will erupt between the girls. Read about the s...
137K 2.6K 42
Sequel to ALDC Transformed. Where will Katie go now...? How will she continue...? People may not be as they seem. DO NOT COPY MY BOOK - COPYRIGHT ALL...
101K 951 14
Aliyah is a 13 year old girl and has been dancing since she was 2. 11 years of dancing has done a lot for Aliyah. Her mom Heather believes she could...