BLACK CLOVER: SCHOOL AU

Autorstwa jennie_jaymoon

It's their last year of school... but no one expected the drama waiting ahead. Couples: Yuno x Mimosa Asta x... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Special Chapter

Special Chapter

437 7 7
Autorstwa jennie_jaymoon

Female character style

These are how the female characters would dress to school.

(Ignore the hats and cups.)

Mimosa Vermillion

Mimosa is actually pretty confident about her body. She encourages body positivity and loves to wear clothes that shows her tiny, slander waist because she knows that's her charm. Mimosa is more into fashion than she actually shows.

Noelle Silva

Noelle doesn't even need to try. Whatever she wears always look good on her. She prefer classy fits over causal. She specifically likes the color purple.

Charmy Pappitson

She just wears anything in her closet. Luckily, her closet is filled up with clothes from luxury brands. She also likes wearing oversized clothes sometimes because she has a really small body which is a major part of her insecurities. He style is the definition of cute and innocent but her personality is the opposite.

Grey

She wears whatever her stylist picks out for her. Her mom owns a famous clothing brand so she always gets clothes delivered to her every now and then. She doesn't really wear things that brings attention to her because she isn't confident enough.

Sol Marron

She really loves the color black and doesn't really like to wear clothes that make her look too girly or cute. She loves to give off bad girl vibes because deep down, she feels like that's the only way she can be respected.

Letoile Becquerel

Honestly, She just wears whatever she finds in her closet. She doesn't really have any specific dislikes or style.

Outfit credit: pinkrosetk on Instagram

Q: Whose outfit do y'all like the most?

~*~

Yes, The next chapter would be uploaded tomorrow. I'm still sick and recovering but I'll make sure to post the next chapter tomorrow. I just didn't want to rush it because of the pressure. I'm already done with it, Jaymoon would edit it and will upload it tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoyed this mini special chapter. I made this chapter to make up for not updating last week. If you guys need more chapters like this to help you understand the characters more then I'll make more in future.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

48.8K 1.1K 48
(𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 1) "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗!" "...𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓸..." "𝙲𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒...
115K 2.7K 30
𓂃 中 IT WAS YOU ! it has always been you that i longed for . 𓂃 ⴰ ࣭͘ ﹫vollerie ! all rights reserved . ⭑« [ nozel silva x female oc ]
508K 20.6K 38
Both orphaned at a young age, Yuno and Y/n grew up together in the same church along with Asta. However, the two always had a closer bond that one re...
2.3K 198 27
Book 1 to "Klaus & Yuno's Danger-filled Romance" Series: Yuno has been in the Magic Knights squad, The Golden Dawn, for half a year. So far he has go...