| Devious Siren | {18+}

By desserenee

(SLOWLY EDITING) "I've always had a feeling it was you, but I was blinded by love to believe it." he says. "... More

Prologue
Playlist
{1} Dal Bons
{2} Guerrilla
{3} Flower
{4} Apartment
{5} Malicious
{6} Canvas
{7} Surrender
{8} Dash
{9} Resentful
{10} Premium
{11} Indulgent
{12} Dangerous
{13} Mayhem
{14} Delusional
{15} Triad
{16} Similar
{17} Tutelage
{18} Experience
{19} Welcome
{20} Beguile
{21} Safe
{22} Dubious
{24} Benevolent
{25} Catastrophe
{26} Bizarre
{27} Devine
{28} Details
{29} Addled
{30} Party
{31} Secrets
{32} Agony
{33} Revenge
{34} Collar
{35} Constant
{36} Stolen
{37} Proprietorial
{38} Countless
{39} Homecoming
{40} Odious
{41} Peacemaker
{42} Inadequate
{43} Supervision
{44} Procedure
{45} Reckless
{46} Disregard
{47} Doyenne
{48} Respite
{49} Actions
{50} Consequences
{51} Inevitable
{52} Ultimatum

{23} Yearn

50 3 1
By desserenee

Luca
❤️‍🔥

have an intense feeling of longing for something, typically something that one has lost or been separated from.

After the irrelevant talk with dad, we came to an agreement. If Aubrei comes to the gala then he won't target her anymore but if she doesn't he'll make sure I get front row seats to her execution.

Dramatic as fuck.

I look at my watch and see it's only 8pm. Walking past the living i'm stopped by Ms.Bruna. "L'angelo è tornato per sempre?" (Is the angel back for good?) She asks.

"Sì, o almeno lo spero." (Yes, or at least I hope so.) I say.

"Beh, non lasciarla andare di nuovo. Hai bisogno di felicità nella tua vita e lei lo è. L'ho visto nel momento in cui me l'hai portata. L'ho vista svanire nel momento in cui se n'è andata. Non lasciare che il passato di Santiago ti spaventi dal tuo futuro." She holds my hands and I smile at her. (Well, don't let her go again. You need happiness in your life and she is that. I saw it the moment you brought her to me. I saw it go the moment she left. Don't let Santiago's past scare you from your future.)

"You're a part of my happiness, Bruna." She kisses my cheek and shoos me away.

In my bedroom Aubrei is laying on her stomach, typing away at my laptop. She looks up and I see she's wearing my glasses.

"Why do you have on my glasses?" I ask but it comes out as a laugh.

"I wanted to see if we had the same prescription and we don't, you're basically blind." She gets up and puts the glasses on me.

"I have in contacts." I remove the glasses.

"You probably need both at the same time." She smiles up at me, wrapping her arms around my torso.

"I'm offended."

"Don't be." She stares at me like shes waiting for something. "Are you gonna kiss me or not?"

"Are you sure? I don't want you to think i'm ru-." She shuts me up by placing her lips on mine.

"You're not rushing anything." She unbuttons my shirt and pushes me on the bed. She straddles my lap then removes her shirt. My eyes instantly look to the beautiful mounds as she removes her bra. She grabs both of my hands and places them on her. I lean up and start kissing her neck, she throws her head letting me get better access. But she pushes me back down. "No, i'm in control this time."

See i'm not the type to take control over but i'll let it happen...for right now.

She kisses down my body and stops right at my trail. Before unbuckling my belt and sliding my pants down. She palms my member and I hiss, which makes her smirk. I sit up and she gets on her knees then pulls my boxers down, wasting no time she wraps her mouth around my tip collecting the precum. I gather her hair into a ponytail as she starts to bob her head. "Fuuuck, amore." I tighten the grip I have on her hair.

She takes me all the way inch by inch until her nose reaches my stomach. Her mascara starts to run down the side of her face, her eyes never leave mine and it's such a beautiful sight. My dick going in and out her throat. "You like that, don't you?" She hums in response, sending a shiver down my back. She fondles with my balls amd moments later I cum, some of my seed spills out the side of her mouth. She licks me cleans.

I pull her up and kiss her all while flipping us over. My hand travels to her shorts and I pull them off, along with her blue lace panties. She shivers when I lower my head, kissing down her body. A cry comes from her as I place my tongue on her glossy cunt. Her fingers instantly start to tug at my hair. I tease her clit, giving devious licks and blowing on it.

"Please don't tease." Her alluring voice sings and it makes my cock twitch. I hum and give her what she wants. She leans up on her elbows, as I kiss her glistening core earning a gasp from her.

"You're always so wet for me, baby." I bury my face into her sweet cunt, licking, sucking and lathering up her walls. I insert two fingers inside of her and she moans out louder than before. Looking up at her, I can never get enough of the faces and sounds she makes. She rolls her hips against my fingers and I remove my tongue from her and place my thumb against her clit, rubbing slow circles.

Her mouth is stuck in a "O" shape, eyebrows furrowed together. She grips the sheet and I hear a tear, but shrug it off i'll get new ones later. I feel her start to clench around my fingers. I move my thumb and put my mouth back on to her, she throws her head back crying out yes. I watch her as she becomes undone, pressing her trembling thighs against the sides of my head.

"Open your legs or i'll stop." I say and she slowly opens them. "Good girl." I continue to eat her out, it didn't take long for her arousal to come raining down. I drank her sweet sap all up. She shakes from the orgasm she just received, I see her eyes get droopy. "Uh-uh, who said we were done?" She gives me a lazy smile and turns around on her stomach, getting onto all fours.

I grab my cock, dragging it up and down her warm silky folds. Slowly I insert her, turning her into a moaning mess. Two seconds in and I already feel my build up coming. Why am I so sensitive now?

Condom.

Fuck.

No condom.

I halt in my movements and she whimpers out. "Why'd you stop?" She looks at me and starts to throw her ass back. The action puts me on the edge and I almost cum.

"Fuck, wait." I hold her hips steady. "I forgot a condom."

"As long as you've been safe, it's fine. I'm on birth control."

"I'm always safe." Just don't know what made me forget this time.

"Good, now stop talking and fuck me." I slap her ass granting her wish and drive my hips into her.

Another moan slips past her lips and she clenches around me. "Fuck baby, don't do that, unless you want this to end early." She unclenches and I continue to fuck her. She whimpers out something unintelligible and let's out a loud moan after. I slow my movements feeling myself about to cum.

"More, shit, please don't stop." I don't think I can give her more, without the condom i'm too sensitive. "I'm bout to- oh my God, please don't stop." She whines out and her legs start to shake.

The room filling with the sounds of sex, her pleasurable moans, the wetness of my strokes, her whimpers, my groans, the panting coming from both of us.

I give her everything that's left in me, reaching around and rubbing her clit. She cries out as she comes, I groan as I come inside of her.

"Fuuck!" I let out and fall to the side of the bed. She gives me another lazy grin and I chuckle. "Cmon, go pee so we can shower." I say to her pushing some of her hair out of her face before kissing her.

"I can't, I don't know what you did to me but my legs don't work anymore." She yawns and I smack her ass."Ouch! Tae, that hurts."

"You wasn't saying that two minutes ago." She rolls her eyes and I pick her up bridal style and bring us into the bathroom.

"When we get done we have to look for a dress." I groan and nod.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~

I wake up to see Aubrei gone I look at the time and it's almost 4am. I panic for a second but I see Dash in his dog bed and I know she wouldn't leave without him. So I go find her.

"You're no different than the other ones, and when he gets tired of you, he'll leave you. And guess who he'll come back to? Me, it will always be me." I hear Amber's voice come from the kitchen, I stop to listen to the conversation.

"And you think that's something to brag about?" I hear Aubrei laugh. "It's a shame that he always leaves you for someone else, maybe you're not the one." I can practically hear the smirk in Aubrei's tone.

"I will ki-" I cut Amber off before she makes any threats.

"What's going on here?" I walk into the kitchen. Amber's fist are balled up and Aubrei is leaning against the sink smiling.

"Why is she in our home, Luca?" Amber asks. I hear a scoff and look at Aubrei who's waiting for my answer.

"Amber, you don't even stay here." I say and she gives me a shocked look. Aubrei snickers.

"You weren't saying that the other day when you fucked me." She says. The fuck is she talking about I haven't touched her in over a month.

"Well i'm going back to bed, but you two can continue you little romance scenario." Aubrei says yawning and walking away.

"You're not going anywhere-" Amber tries to grab Aubrei's arm but before she could even make contact with her she is on the ground holding her cheek. While Aubrei stands over her.

"Now you see how it feels. Think about your life before you touch me, Amber."

Aubrei leaves the kitchen, i'm about to follow her but Amber stops me, "You're just going to let her hit me, Luca?" She looks at me with tears in her eyes and I look away. "I'm telling you, you will regret this." She says bumping my shoulder before leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 40.1K 36
❝Everyone has good in them, for even the devil was once an angel.❞ ••• ▪ HIGHEST RANKING #70 IN #WATTPAD ▪ ••• Brooklyn, a normal girl trying to make...
3.5M 78.8K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
97.3K 6.3K 27
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...