My Story||{changbin ff}|| {Se...

By kpop_POVs

how a girl named y/n worked hard to achieve her dream and how she met her idols circumstances she faced and... More

INTRO
PAST
BACK TO PRESENT
1½ Months went by.......
Skz Fam
TALENT
MISSION
BACK TO THE TOWN
TRUTH
Some time together...finally
who is he?
MAFIA-GAME
NOO.....JEUNGUN!!!!!!
NORMAL DAY
VACATIONS[pt1]
VACATIONS [pt2]
VACATION [pt3]
Vacations [pt4]
VACATIONS [pt5]
HACKER
THE SPY...
RUN!!
Moving in [pt1]
Daily shit (games)
Secret mission
Didn't come back!?
Reunion
V LIVE
yeonjun's birthday.
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Moving in [pt2]

5 0 0
By kpop_POVs

Y/n POV:

we checked out the location and realized that the location was pretty far from skz dorm but was close to the JYP building.

we reached the dorm, and from outside it was..really...really huge... and was on the side of a street with 5-6 houses around. we were shocked...like how could they find this-

It had exactly 12 rooms with a washroom in each room. There was a big kitchen and huge living space. We were shocked by the interiors. Everyone was checking out the house, but, why 12? I told channie to ask about the number of rooms and he called PD-nim immediately.

Bangchan: nae, annyonghaseyo PD-nim.

JYP: yes bangchan?

Bangchan: PD-nim, the number of rooms in the do-

JYP: yeah...I forgot to tell you, you guys will be living together so 1 room for each. well..ttyl

*ENDS THE CALL*

I.N: what did he say?

Bangchan: *still processing*

younseung: *shakes him ligtly*Hyung? Hyung? *shakes him vigorously* HYUUUNNGGG!!!!

Bangchan: Yeah...yeah... we will be living together.

Han:  wait...really!?

we were really happy about it, but, one thing I feared was jun-ho's attack, but seeing rin, Jeungun, and younseung jumping around happily, I decided not to bring up the topic right now.

On our way back, bangchan said that he had a surprise for us, and told us that we were heading to the place now.

we reached the place and bangchan covered Lino's eyes while changbin covered my eyes...

Y/n: mwoya? mwoya? (confused)

Lino: what are you plotting now!? 

Bangchan:  aniya aniya...

we were walking with our eyes closed constantly asking random questions. I felt like we're in a lift. the lift stopped at a certain floor and we got out of the lift.

Bangchan: okay...now the stairs.

 Lino: *pissed*yah how am I supposed to climb stairs with my eyes closed!!?

Bangchan: *losing it* I am here don't worry

we stopped somewhere, my eyes were closed so I could only hear the members shouting and running around.

Han: this was supposed to be a prank for them... Not for me...

Y/n: huh?? Prank you say!?!? . Yaah open my eyes...

Changbin: as you wish.
Lino and I opened our eyes, it was too bright so it took us some time to see clearly, but when we did, we freaked out.
We were standing on the top of some building, a tall... Like really tall building. Holy freak, I am really scared of heights and so is lino.

I was so scared, I tried to turn around and escape but changbin blocked me...

Y/n:yahh...jaebal(pls)... I am really scared...

Changbin: *shakes his head*

Y/n:  *laughing through the pain*

Changbin was not allowing me to escape, so just turned towards him and covered my face, having no courage to look around. That boy was hugging me... I-.... He was definitely enjoying that but... Wat bout me!!??

Lino was sitting on the ground totally freaked out...

Lino: thi-this can't be real...why is han not coming!?... Yahh han jisung!!!!

Han: it's a prank on you not on me...

The rest of them were just fooling around while calling us.

Felix: the view is soo good... Just come

Hyunjin: you guys gonna miss it...

Y/n: never... Not happening!!!!

Changbin pov
I was hugging y/n while she was covering her face with her hands. She looked really scared. When she suddenly looked at me, directly into my eyes. and my dumbass- i just froze like that... 

Y/n: can we go back?? Please...

I couldn't deny her this time... So we just went back.

Author pov:

out of the building

Y/n:  now *cracking the hands* whose idea was that?

everyone looked at bangchan

Bangchan: *notices* you betrayers-

Y/n: come here *runs towards him*

Bangchan: no no no no...

lino:  you think you alive?

Bangchan: fuk...

*************after 3 weeks******************

Y/n: shoot...I am late, I am late, I am late!!!!! the car can be here anytime soon...ughghghgh!!!!!!

I somehow got ready and the car arrived. today is the day all of us are shifting to our new dorm. I  was the last one to reach the dorm.

Bangchan: late.

Felix: late.

Hyunjin: lol...late.

younseung: late leader...

I.N: late.

Y/n: *done*

********time skip******************

It took each one of us, like 2-3 hours to get our stuff settled. Me and my team were facing the worst problems of all...

younseung: y/n? can I put this in your ro-

 Y/n: why tf would you keep your pistol in my room? I am finding a place as well.

I.N: can't believe you guys are struggling over hiding a pistol.

Y/n: you guys are idols. do you want me to keep this in an open area so it's visible to all?

I.N: I-

Bangchan: I think we need to buy a lot of stuff, to finally make our rooms livable...right?

younseung: I guess yeah...

*************finally after weeks*******************

(the living space)

(your room)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.6K 15
The story is that You, Shin Hye Ri will enter a new school filled with rich kids. Well you see, you are actually a scholarship student in the most fa...
10.5K 373 18
(READER X TYUNNING. YOU CHOOSE THE ENDING!) [completed] Whatever choice Y/n makes must be perfect. She absolutely cannot make a mistake. If things go...
282 58 11
. ╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗ 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 𓆩♡𓆪 When a girl married a CEO who still can't forget his Ex. 𓆩♡𓆪...
18.1K 234 19
Completed Hii! it's my first story! It's Lee Know from Stray Kids x Female reader. Idk how to explain this Story in short, so just read👀 Started: 30...