Adopted by Beyoncé

By TheOnly_Yani01

An abused three month old was left in an alley by her foster parents. Famous singer Beyoncé Knowles just div... More

Characters
Beyonce House
Finding her
First Night/Shopping
Secrets Out
Girls day
Check Up
BeyDay
In The Air
Thanksgiving Disaster
I miss you
Date

Found

1.8K 63 39
By TheOnly_Yani01

Excuse any mistakes ❤️

~ OMNISCIENT POV ~
December 2

The whole drive to the hospital was full of frustrated curses and yells. It wasn't ideal, she knows that, but the pressure and want to see her baby was growing heavily in her chest and she wanted to get there as soon as she possibly could, but the traffic wasn't on her side and was slowing things down to a point where she wanted to cry.

They make it there eventually, and she practically sobs in relief. She gets out of the car and follows her girlfriend until they stop outside one of the many doors.

A nurse greets them before she could step into the room, "Kay'lani's mom?" She asks, glancing at Beyoncé with a raised eyebrow.

The hazel eyed woman nods, preparing herself for what she was about to say.

"I'm not sure if you've already been informed of this, but I'd just like to go over a few things with you. We've tested her for a few things just to be on the safe side, and along with being severely underweight and malnourished, she also has pneumonia. We are treating that accordingly. We've given her countless X-rays as well as every time we touched her arm she'd scream, and she has a small break in her left wrist. We've put her arm into a cast, and it should only take two to four weeks to heal. Apart from a few bruises, that appears to be the extent of her injuries. She's been a very brave girl miss Knowles"

Beyoncé goes over the countless things wrong with her baby in her head, struggling slightly to get a good hold on everything. It was a lot to take it, and she was trying her best to keep calm about the whole situation.

"I assume you'd like to see her?"

Beyoncé didn't even hesitate to nod at her question, and she soon finds herself stood in front of her baby laying in the tiny clear box with tubes connected to her.

She looked so tiny in that small bed, so so tiny Beyoncé didn't even think she looked the 9 months of age she was supposed to be. She was wearing just a diaper, so Nicki and Beyoncé could see her ribs every time she breathed in. The only other thing that stuck out even more than the bright pink cast covering her arm from hand to elbow was her black eye.

It looked dark and painful, and it made Beyoncé's heart hurt.

"My baby" she whispers out when the tiny girl makes eye contact with her. She tentatively steps forward, her eyes filling with happy tears as she finally laid eyes on her daughter.

She sat on the hospital bed that was in the room with Nicki taking a seat beside her, not taking her eyes off of the tiny human being in front of her. She didn't think her day could get any better, but then the quiet timid voice of her daughter speaks up for the first time, it definitely does.

"Mama" She whimpered before it turned into a full blown cry. Pushing back the sob that threatened to escape, Beyoncé quickly placed her hand in Lani's stomach, and leaned up to press a kiss to her forehead.

"Yeah princess, it's mama" she replies shakily, a tear falling down her already wet cheek, "I'm sorry baby, I'm so so sorry Kay'lani" she adds, rubbing her hand over her stomach.

"I want to hold her. Can I hold her?" Beyoncé asked looking over to Nicki. She put her attention on Lani, at all the cords she had attached to her before looking back or Beyoncé.

"I'll go check" Nicki said lowly making her way to the door.

~ NICKI MARAJ POV ~

I was feeling an array of emotions right now and the top one was anger. I was angry at the fact it took two weeks to find my baby, and that this is the second time Lani has, had to endure this abuse.

It really makes me sick to think about a grown man beating on a 9 month old defenseless baby.

I was happy Boogey was found but I was upset she had to be found in the first place. She shouldn't of been taken from her family in the first place. Especially by Shawn.

And for what? Because he did wrong and Beyoncé left him because of his wrong doings? Because she chose to be happy instead of being miserable in a broken marriage?

Kay'lani nor Beyoncé deserved that.

I got out of my head when I noticed the nurse who's name I don't remember came into view. As I got closer to her I overheard her talking with another nurse.

"How am I supposed to tell her that her baby was raped by her husband?" Lani's nurse said making my eyebrows scrunch up.

"Like that...she's gonna find out anyway when she changes her diaper so you need to tell her" the other lady who I haven't seen told her before she made eye contact with me. "Looks like you don't have to worry about that" she say nodding her head in my direction.

He raped her?

He raped her.

"He raped her?"

"Ms. Maraj I—

"Did he rape my baby?" I cut her off asking. I was hoping and praying I was hearing things, because of not.

I may—no I will be going to jail. No questions about it.

"Yes. We ran a test and it came back positive"

I said nothing as the nurse explained her reasons as to why she didn't tell Beyoncé. I felt my eyes start to gloss over so I looked up at the ceiling and blinked rapidly, before looking back at the nurse. "You're gonna have to tell her"

I couldn't do it.

"I— of course" she stuttered before she followed me down the hallway and back to the room.

"Nicki I was getting worried you got lost." Beyoncé said with a laugh. "What did Nurse Sara say? Can I hold her?"

That's her name.

Bey looked so happy and she was already reaching out to grab Lani out of the small bed.

My baby was about to be so sad. Savannah should've been told her this when she was explaining what was wrong.

I took a seat beside her and pulled her close to me which made her look at me confused. Being the awesome girlfriend she is she noticed something was wrong with me. "Onika what's wrong?"

"Umm the nurse has something to tell you about Boogey"

"What? Is something wrong with her" she asked running her eyes over Boogey to check for anything that seemed out of the ordinary.

"As of now she is great and you can hold her Ms. Knowles" Nurse Serene said and Beyoncé quickly brought Boogey up to her chest, leaning back against me. "What did you need to tell me about her?"

"Ms. Knowles I withheld some information when I was explaining everything that happened to Kay'lani, and I deeply apologize." She started off by saying. "We had also did another test and it came back positive"

"What test?" Bey asked sitting up from me. She looked back at me and I tilted my head shaking it a little.

"They did a rape kit and it came back positive"

Silence.

It was real silent in this room.

It was probably a whole ten minutes before Beyoncé said something.

"Is...is she really ok then? Is she in any pain?"

"We gave her some acetaminophen for any pain she may have, and we checked, everything looks fine, nothing is out of place. Baby Tylenol will help sooth any pain she might be in once this medication wears off." Sally explained.

I glanced at Bey and I could see her eyes watering and her breathing was labored.

"You can leave now, thank you" I told the nurse who quickly walked out.

~ BEYONCÉ KNOWLES POV ~

"He touched my baby." I whispered to myself looking down at Lani, who was now sleeping and wiped the crust from her eye corners.

How can one look at a baby and get those type of feelings. Then actually act on it.

Just thinking about it made me sick and I don't waste any time handing Lani to Nicki, and rushing to the bathroom. Throwing up everything I ate.

I didn't even notice the tears streaming down my face until Nicki entered the bathroom. She swiftly put my ponytail into a bun and wiped away my tears. "How could he do that?" I whispered, my heart heavy with a mix of disbelief and sadness.

"He's sick and messed up in the head, baby," Nicki responded.

"She hasn't even been alive for a year and has already been through so much," I murmured, feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders as I leaned against the cool wall for support.

"Way too much," Nicki agreed, settling beside me with a look of solidarity and understanding in her eyes.

As I took a deep breath to steady myself and gathering my thoughts, I turned to Nicki. "Im so thankful to have you Nic" I whispered laying my head on her shoulder.

"I'm thankful for you too baby, I'm happy I'm the person you can call yours and the person Lani feels comfortable with when it's not you"

"I love you" I told her truthfully. "So much"

Poor Lani 😔 she didn't deserve that but she's back with her mommies now. *quiet cheers*

Gabby told the police, got her kid and her things and skidaddled. Praise her👐🏽

Jay is...OTR

Would you rather be Blind or Deaf?

(Deaf)

Oh, and my baby brother is apart of the Beyhive 😁 every time I sing one of Beyoncé's songs or play one he stop crying #babybeyhive🐝

Hope y'all enjoy y'all's spring break if you're on it.

~Yani🧸💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2.5K 35
Beyoncé is a single mother to her 15 year-old daughter, Skai. Skai doesn't know who her father is, and Beyoncé spent the past 15 years trying to put...
382K 10.6K 82
What happens when you try to do the right thing and hide your child from the spotlight but things go completely left. Check it out! Comment, rate, do...
Her. By Treasure

Short Story

31.6K 1.5K 16
She has a story that people often shy away from. They usually tell you about the other kind of her that usually doesn't want to be put in their situa...
28.4K 1.2K 27
Beyoncé and Jay-Z became parents to a baby girl name Blue Ivy. They have a big house, lots of money, and most of all. Love. They are the ideal family...