The Curse and Birth of a Hero

By Johnlang5

The current Earth gives rise to a Demon Lord who gathers the Demon clan together while humanity stands their... More

page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
Page 9
page 10
page 11
page 12
page 13
page 14
page 15
page 16
page 17
page 18
page 19
page 20
page 21
page 22
page 23
page 24
page 25
page 26
page 27
page 28
page 29
page 30
page 31
page 32
page 33
Page 34
puage 35
page 36
page 37
Page 38
Page 39
page 40
Page 41
Page 42
page 43
Page 44
page 45
page 46
page 47
page 48
page 49
page 50
page 51
page 52
page 53
page 54
page 55
Page 56
page 57
page 59
page 60

page 58

1 0 0
By Johnlang5

One month later John stumbled upon Scarlet's place Scarlet says "How can I help you?" John looks at her with empty eyes Scarlet says "You obtained the Demon Lord's power and that of his generals I think I understand I can give you that which you desire most" John says "Really?" Scarlet hands John a device and says "Also you have a skilled blacksmith friend bring them here so that I can train them and they can repair this equipment I'd rather do it myself but I'm too busy taking care of my mom and guarding her and myself" John nods than leaves. Elsewhere Danny takes claim of all of the Demon Lord's wealth and property after tons of legal disputes and arguments over who should get it however due to his role in helping John take down the lessor generals the great generals The Demon Lord the Demon Queen The Demon Lord's daughter his role in helping the resistance and his knowledge he was able to take ownership of the wealth and property of the Demon Lord in search of status and power. One week later John used the device on Jade. As a result advanced technological healing occurs which heals Jade and allows her to awaken from her coma. Two weeks later John takes Sarah to Scarlet. One month later Danny and Jack became business partners combining their connections to expand their business. Four years later the world shakes violently as the sky also turns dark while Lightning fills the sky and darkness spreads while it rains blood. The origin is the location of Scarlet and the old lady as she works on restoring life to the corpse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 667 41
In a distant realm where magic thrives, ferocious beasts shake mountains and rivers with their mighty roars, and individuals wield superhuman strengt...
1 0 1
The story follows the captain of an elite unit of foot soldiers fighting on the front lines against a demon army. After losing everything in the batt...
137 6 10
My chest filled with a searing pain, matching the intensity of the tremors of the earth. I had to go home to make sure my Ma and Pa were okay. .... ...
71.2K 2.3K 25
Sauron tries to summon another wizard from another dimension, to help him win but instead he summons a fangirl who gets turned into an Elfling! So...