The Unwanted Marriage

By Psyche_6227

❝ Let's make a deal ❞ He said with a mysterious smile. ❝ I don't want to ❞ She said denying . ❝ How about at... More

✦ Intro..
1. Dreams Crumbled
2. Change
4. Empire
5. Deal
6. Siblings Banter
7. Married
8. Hurt
9. Conscience
10.Trust
11.Betrayal
12.Protect Her
13.Not Over yet!
14.Fatherly Figure
15. Oblivion
16. His world
17. Face-off
18. Enemy
19. Messy Business
20. Messy Business-2
22. Messy Business-3
23. Escape
24. B!tch
25. Reina
26. Mom
27. Ready to Let go...
Gratitude!

3. Past

2.8K 147 41
By Psyche_6227

I am having my Hindi paper on Monday ..I'm updating this part after a bit of editing on Saturay..

| Monami Mahajan |

We were currently in my dad's secret room where no one's entry was allowed except dad and Ryan our most trusted man of the gang..Koel was looking at me with a confused expression . All I could do was wait as for the very first time he was explaining himself .

" My dear girls I never thought I would tell you this but I can't see you both in pain , especially my Monami " He said with a sadness in his voice . While we were not able to believe our ears.

" You all know that Juhi your mother died due to cancer but that's not the truth , she was assassinated by Megan" He said in a painful voice .

" I will not leave that lady ..How can you Mr.Mahajan..You lied to us , I know we were small not enough to take over the grief but what was the reason you lied ? I knew that you were not that good but Huh !! I have yet not forgiven you for not letting us attend the funeral of our mom , for not letting her see for the last time " Koel said with tears rolling down her cheeks .

I wasn't understanding how to react Was he that bad ? I know he had already proved it by fixing my marriage to  a stranger but still..While I was again gone into a deep slumber by remembering that day . Before Dad could say anything , Koel started dragging me out of the room . 

" Koel wait calm down let's listen to dad " I said trying to make my angry bird calm .

" No Sorella  not this time " She said crushing off my trials.

We were almost on the exit when dad spoke " If you both leave today without listening , I would leave the world " He said while falling onto the ground making us worried . 

Koel just left my hand and we both rushed towards dad with full speed and caught him with shoulders .

" Monami what happened to him Is he okay " She spoke in fear tears brimming through her eyes . 

I couldn't cry I would have to stay strong .I checked his pulse rate which was dropping . He has suffered a mild heart attack .

" We need to shift him to the hospital immediately Koel call Ryan . " I said in a panicked voice .

" yes I will do that " She hurriedly  called Ryan and informed him .Dad was taken to the hospital I was controlling myself from being broken down . 

" Sorella dad will be alright no ? I don't want to loose him " Koel said and hugged me crying .

" Don't worry Koel he will be alright " I said as  tears escaped my eyes I couldn't hold it anymore .

" He is fine the surgery was well . You can meet him after 2 hours " The doctor said making all of us Happy .

" Thank you doctor " I said while he chuckled , I wasn't understanding why he did so.

" Dr.Monami Mahajan being a Doctor you are saying me thanks,  that's our duty dear" Doctor said and I face palmed myself .

After 2 hours we entered in saw his condition and felt much grief . He was conscious and was convincing the nurse to not to take his medicine , we both smiled after all we both have the same problem .As the nurse saw us she handed over the medicine to us and left .

" Dad take it immediately " Koel said while giving him order and I was shocked here.

" What did you just say my princess " Dad said and again I became surprised .I think this  both have planned to give me shocks today.

" Dad " Koel said and hugged him tight he  too responded .

" Well , even I want to be a part of it and hear princess from someone " I said with a frown while both of them chuckled . 

" Join us my princess , I missed you both  "  He said smiling .

The next day dad was discharged and we were in the living area of our home.

" But dad why did you behaved like a rough tough men before can't you be our sweet and loving dad whom we had before " I said but koel was looking at me wide eyes.

" Dad will answer all this questions once he is fine , dad you take rest we will take your leave" Koel said acting like my elder sister while I mentally slapped myself for such a question .

" After few days my daughter will be wedded off , she needs to know this Princess , Come you both sit beside me I'll spill the beans today " He said and we sat on the nearby chairs .

" Juhi and I were happily married , we both were doctors adding more to our happiness was that we were excepting our first child .very soon the 9 months flew away and I was holding my son in my hands ." Dad said and I and koel were shocked again we were going to speak further until he spoke. 

" Before you ask where is he ..Listen to me first .Megan who had a brother who once misbehaved with Juhi your grandpa being an army officer showed him his way to jail. After he was out your grandpa found him to be a part of drug racket and he had links with terrorist organizations . He was soon caught and hanged .It was Megan's brother who all these years acted to be a good friend of Juhi but when your brother was born Megan showed us her true colours , She throwed him from the building in front of us , we couldn't do anything .She even kidnapped us and sended us to America as slaves we escaped somehow and started with life all over again. At times Juhi use to cry so much I can't explain . Then you both were born we got a new hope to live but our happiness didn't last longer she even killed your Mother . I got you with me in a flight . " Dad 's voice choked he was in tears so was I and koel we hugged him more tight. 

" You both were too small and I didn't want you to make you aware of the bloodhshed so I gave you some pills so that you will be unconscious for a few time . Koel you asked right that why I didn't let you see your mother for the last time the reason was even I couldn't . That Megan took away gems of my life hence I was burning in a fire of revenge . I quitted my doctor's job and joined the gang and made myself capable of throwing 1000 Megan's out of my and my princess life " Dad said and we all couldn't stop crying.

Word Count : 1200 +

A/N : I think all the fathers are best ..Talking about Walnut his character need some development..Although a father might be strict but he has his own reasons .He loves us immensely just like our mother do..Father's love is mostly ignored..So do make a hearty talk with your father too of course when he is a good mood ..Here koel's love and concern came out for her father no matter what if she didn't liked his behaviour that much..

............

Keep smiling !!

Have a great day !!

~ Yours author ❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 3.2K 37
Our cutti monu fall in love with the mafia leader karan shergill 😍But he dont😂 Peep into know the plot👀 I sware u will love it 🤗🥰
52.8K 2.3K 30
Hey guys!! This is my first time writing experience... but is surely going to be fun for you you read... This is an improvised version of Ziddi Dil M...
171K 9.9K 86
what will happen when a person u love dearly is taken away from u.. the destiny played its cruel game and separated karan from monami.. dil from its...
177K 10.3K 93
what happens when two different people with different paths are tied with a sacred knot of marriage 💑 HEYY... guys this is my first fanfiction on o...