The Third Quarter Quell

By Emily654

Instead of all the victors going to the 75th Hunger Games a male and female relative of the victor ranging in... More

The Third Quell
How Are We Going To Watch Them Die
Happy Hunger Games
The District 12 Tributes Of The 75th Hunger Games
The Train Ride
The Girl On Fire and Her Sister the Sun
The Kiss
The Second Rebellion
8 and 11
The Beginning of the Rebellion
Stay
Remember Who The Real Enemy is.
The Games
The Cornucopia
An Ally
Wait and See
Monkey Mutts
The Meeting
It Still Exists
Voltice and Statak
It's Back Baby
Cinna
The Clock
Jabberjays
Avox Girl
I Will Get You Out of Here
The Figure
Beor
Healing
Relief and Sadness
Wow
Primrose
Be Creative
That's a Risk We're Willing to Take
Control
Slammed Door
Good Night Katniss
Midnight
Death List

I'm Still Trying to Hang On to Her

183 10 2
By Emily654

Peeta's POV
I was glued to the TV. What if Prim died? I didn't know her very well, but I knew she was a sweet girl. We all watched.

The monkeys were attacking them from all directions. Prim, Gale, and Tyga were slowly going toward the beach. Out of nowhere a monkey jumped on Prim. "PRIM!!" Katniss shrieked.

The monkey collapsed on Prim with an axe in its back. Two figures appeared out of the jungle. "Hi Jay, Maple Syrup I'm afraid we can't talk. I need you guys to help Prim and Gale fight."

Slowly but surely they fought their way to the beach. When they got to the beach the monkeys slowly backed away. What was with that?

"Okay now that the crisis is over, Prim,Gale this is Jay Conur and Maple Woods I call her Maple syrup." Maple rolled her eyes. Prim smiled,"Hi."

Gale smiled and nodded. I didn't have a chance with Katniss, but I am still trying to hang on to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 58 25
It's that time of year again, children from the ages of 12 to 18 battle it out to a fight to the death, The Hunger Games. This year is the 45th. 23 w...
37.6K 488 38
"She could probably see someone be ripped apart in front of her eyes and not even flinch. She's dangerous even though she doesn't look like it." Ever...
1.4K 57 15
"On the 75th anniversary, as a reminder to the rebels that even the strongest among them cannot overcome the power of the Capitol, the male and femal...
117K 3.7K 40
**Now featured on Wattpad's Official Hunger Games Fanfic Reading List!** (Not recommended for those who haven't read the books and plan to. This book...