Mcr oneshots

By Toxic_cheesit

There'll be smut and some fluff. If u have any ideas for a fic please comment them ;)) More

Girls night at home (frank/gerard x reader smut)
Attention (gerard / mikey way x reader)
His stupid friends (mikey way x reader smut)
School bathrooms (frank iero x reader smut)
Tour (frank x reader smut)
The wierd kid (frank x reader smut)
Mishap (ray/gerard x reader fluff)
SewerWolf (frank x reader smut)
winter nights (ray x reader smut)
Hotel beds (gerard x reader smut)
High school (mikey/ gerard x reader fluff)
Sleepover (frank/ mikey x reader smut)
Ego (party poison x reader smut)
Stupid dead boy (gerard x reader smut)
Corn syrup (Frank iero x reader smut)

Secrets (frank iero x reader smut)

2.1K 19 12
By Toxic_cheesit

(Just to clarify, you are Gerard and mikeys younger sister :))

I sat up on my bed, texting my boyfriend via MySpace. Gerard and Mikey didn't know about him, yet they were his friends.
Frank, our town's punk, was coming over today. Him and I had met up while he was over chilling with Mikey.
And we would make out, sometimes. After dark when my brothers were out partying.

My parents never bothered, yet mikey and gerard were a little over protective of me. At school mikey would walk around with his arm around me, shielding me from any dirty looks.

Frnki3ro: "hey, I'll be in around 10. I''ll find out a way to sneak into your room, k?"

Me: "sure, bring me some hoodies please!"

Frnki3ro: "always, I'll see you in a bit, doll"

With that I closed my laptop, I walked to my closet and looked around, I had a pair of lacy panties hiding some where, why not surprise frank tonight?
I found them and started undressing, changing into the lacy panties before putting my casual clothes back on.
I sat on my bed and decided to turn on some music, I chose one of the cd's frank had gifted me and slipped it into the CD player on my bedside table.

I sighed, a few songs went by before I heard the front door open and gerard talked to that familiar deep male voice.
I heard them walk upstairs and into gerards room, I sighed and waited for frank to come into my room.

"I'm gonna go check on y/n, is that okay?"
I heard Frank ask through the thin walls dividing Gerards room and my room.

"Yeah, but no fuckin' around with my sister, got it?" Gerard said back.

"Yes sir." They both chuckled before footsteps neared my room.
Frank walked in and locked the door, practically launching himself onto my bed.

"Hey," he said, a smirk growing on his cheeks.

"Hey, frankie." I blushed, petting his head softly.

"What'cha listenin' to, doll?" Frank moved his head to the opened cd case on my bedside table.
"Hm, cute." He giggled, moving his head to me.
"How've you been?"

"The usual.. a little down but, you always cheer me up a little more." I smiled, playing with his hair.

Frank smiled up at me before moving over and kissing my lips gently.
"I missed you." He smirked, moving over to my jaw and pressing some wet kisses against it.

"It's been a week, calm down fuckboy." We made sure to not talk talk too loud so Gerard couldn't hear us.
Frank shifted his position so he was straddling my hips.

"I've just been looking at those pictures of you, I wanna see it in person."
He said, tugging at my shirt.

I chuckled softly.
"You've just started kissing me, you already wanna see my tits?"

"uh you don't ha-" he stuttered, I cut him off.

"I don't mind though." I smirked, lifting my shirt over my head and prepping myself up on my elbows so Frank could undo the back of my bra and slide it off of my chest.

"Jesus Christ.." Frank muttered, looking at my boobs and bringing one hand up to touch them.
He then smirked and looked up at me deviously.
"You know you're like a fucking goddess, right?"

"I think you have the wrong girl." I giggled, laying back and letting frank touch me freely, letting out small sighs every so often.

"I'm pretty sure I don't. Sensitive?"
He said, confusing me.

"What do you m-" then he pinched my nipples and played around with them, making me moan out softly.

"Yes, I presume." He giggled, letting go again and sitting up on my hips.

I whined softly, nobody had ever touched me like this, not even frank.
"Are you trying to get me all horny?" I mumbled, not looking up at frank.

"Maybe I am," he chuckled, opening my legs and sliding in between them carefully.
"You don't mind do you?" He said in a soft and seductive tone, pressing his upper body to mine.

"N-no.." i muttered, suddenly getting shy.
I felt franks lips attach to my collarbone and suck on it, he then moved up to my neck and nipped there while my hands rested on his head.
I moaned and gasped softly as Frank softly started playing with my boobs again, Frank giggled and looked at me.

"You're so cute, melting under my touch."
He smiled, taking his shirt off and exposing a bunch of tattoos, most looked pretty freshly healed.

"Hm, keep touching." I whined, feeling his lips trail down my chest.

"Yeah yeah, I'm on it, doll, patience."
His voice vibrated against the skin he was kissing and nipping at, he moved down to my jeans and undid the button and zipper before pulling them down and having a good look at my fancy panties.
"Fuck, you put these on for me?"
He asked, tugging at the sides with his fingers.

I nodded shyly, my core and face heating up quickly with every movement Frank made.

"You're so sweet, too bad I like teasing hm?" He smirked, running his thumb up my wet and clothed folds.
"Let's see how riled up I can get 'cha."
He giggled, hooking his fingers under the sides of my panties and pulling them down.

"Frank, please.." i moaned softly as his middle finger rubbed my clit before slowly dipping into my wet folds.

"Shh.." his finger moved in and out, and he sucked on the skin on my hip.
"You're gonna kill me with those pretty noises you make, someday."
He mumbled against my skin, his finger going in Knuckle deep before he added another one, stretching me out gently.

I rolled my hips, trying to get more friction out of Frank's painfully slow movements.
"Please.."

"Please what?" He looked up at me innocently, his fingers curling up inside me and hitting the best spot.
"Tell me, doll."

"Fuck me.. please Frankie.."
I moaned, feeling franks fingers pull out of me before he licked them clean.

"There we go," he chuckled.
"All nice 'n needy for little ol' me."
He carefully undid his belt, then his button and zipper to his jeans.

"Frank, hurry up please." I whined, getting shushed by frank directly after.

"Hey, we don't want anyone catching us right now, do we?"
He pulled his pants down, then his boxers.

I blushed at the way his length popped out of his boxers. He was all hard and sweaty for me.
"N-no." I shook my head, not being able to take my eyes off of frank who started stroking himself a little.
"F-frank?" I asked, stuttering.

"What is it, baby?"
He asked, slight concern lighted up in his beautiful eyes.

"Its just that.. I've never done stuff like this."
I admitted.

"Awe, that's okay, doll. I'll go gentle on 'ya for today, 'kay?" He pressed his body to mine again and kissed my neck.
"Tell me when you're ready."

"I-I'm ready." I held onto frank as he lined up with my entrance and slipped in.
I moaned softly and the new sensation, frank slowly let himself slide in deeper. It hurt a little.

"You okay?" He asked, looking down at me as he hovered over me for a second.
"Does it hurt?"

"Y-yeah.. it definitely hurts a little." Still, I whined when I felt his thrust softly.

"That'll go away in a second, don't worry." Frank smiled, pulling halfway out, then pushing back in until the pain went away.
The pain was substituted by pleasure, making me moan out softly.

"F-fuck frankie.." i moaned, holding him tight as his thrusts sped up.

"Shh, keep it down okay?" Frank giggled, groaning as he accidentally slammed into me.
I moaned out, franks hand quickly slapped over my mouth to muffle the noises I was making.
"My bad,"

I arched my back as he explored deeper inside me, hitting all the right spots.
I closed my eyes, moaning into franks hand.
Then, there was a knock at the door.

"Frank, you okay in there?"
Gerards voice asked.

Frank didn't stop or slow down, he just sighed out and bit his lip before replying.
"Yup! Just uh.. gotta help y/n finish this uh.. level." He said.

"Y/n you okay too?"
Gerard asked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, gee!" I managed to say, Frank pushed his thumb into my mouth before I moaned and i bit it.

"Okay, can I come in?"

Shit, that burning feeling inside of me piled up as frank hit one spot over and over, i opened my mouth as the bubble felt like it was about to burst.
"N-no.. the level is non-pausable." My toes curled up as frank sped up inside me, his thrusts becoming sloppier and not having the same rhythm.

"Keep it down, you're doing so well baby." Frank whispered into my ear.
"You're such a good girl, cum for me."

With that, franks hand muffled me again as I moaned out against it. The bubble inside me bursting at the same time as frank.
His liquid filled me up, when he pulled out I could feel it trickling out.

Frank bit his lip at the beautiful mess I had become under his touch, he kissed me softly before getting up and putting his clothes back on.
"I'll get you cleaned up in a minute, 'kay?"

I nodded, panting softly and pulling the covers over me.

(Tadaaa! Word count 1597)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 388 24
[GERARD WAY X READER] this is so bad lmao would advise you not to read this- sensitive and triggering topics like self harm, extreme bullying, menti...
15K 594 21
*horribly unedited* Please don't read, I wrote this when I was young, edgy, and a very shit writer (even though I still am) I'm keeping this up to to...
6.6K 223 23
it's the 70s and y/n falls in love with a poor street performer and some crazy shit goes down. Will they make it through? Sorry for the shit descript...
2K 9 22
Jus some gerard way imagines ofc there will be smut in most of em I don't do no basic fluff shit well sometimes i might slip a fluff chapter in here...