Bound to happen

By Madhavi_sneha

Mahabharata There are many beliefs on it, some say it's an epic,some say it's a myth and so much more, but fo... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Announcement
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HELLO EVERYONE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THE MAHAJAN'S (ONE SHOT 1)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
‼️ IMPORTANT, DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
★GOD'S EMERGENCY MEETING★
Chapter 26
Sneak peek ( Chapter 27 )
Chapter 27
‼️ IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE 2‼️
★𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲★
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
𑁍 Adhvika and her Travel bags 𑁍
❀ Adhvika's Aesthetics ❀
Chapter 30
❁Adhvika's Aesthetics-2❁
Chapter 31
TRAILER OF BOUND TO HAPPEN
Chapter 32
‼️IMPORTANT ISSUE, ADHVI IN TROUBLE ‼️
Chapter 33
◦•●◉✿ Shri Krishna in Kaliyuga ✿◉●•◦
Chapter 34
CAST-2
༺✧ Questions ✧༻
Chapter 35 (a)
༺✧Answers✧༻
Chapter 35 (sneak peek)
༺✧Answers-2✧༻
★The Quad's Bet (One Shot)★
Adhvika's Note
Chapter 35(b)
Chapter 36

Chapter 5

2.1K 103 39
By Madhavi_sneha

ADHVIKA'S POV

Well,I was not watching my usuals this time,I was busy watching about the caves in Maharashtra. Ok to be honest I have visited almost all of the caves,as you know that I am an Archaeological trainee and all. The caves actually gives us so much of information and let's not talk about all the mysterious things or facts or something like that which we discover in the caves,I mean there are many caves in which their is mentioned that we can actually go to some other place like or more specifically from one village to another state or something like that, it's quite fascinating but the problem is the caves in which they have some secret passages are too small for a human to walk or even crawl after some time of moving further into the cave,and we all know that oxygen is also the major problem,I mean I am actually concerned about how they even managed to build that in the first place,or was it always there.

Ok, let's not give my brain so much of stress, even though unraveling these mysteries is a part of my job,but you can't just loose your sanity before you even start your career. Ha! I can't believe this our professor actually found out a new cave in Maharashtra,WOW! that's so great, wait a moment I think I forgot something,...hmm what could it be? Oh I got it, it's my laptop,I mean I forgot shut my laptop. Well,I shut my laptop peacefully this time, but,no,no this time no one interrupted me,I was thoroughly stressed,oh my god I just need that 'soon' person,I mean he has tortured the daylight out of me, first it was just in my dreams but yesterday that was extreme I heard that voice when I was wide awake, oh god my head feels like it will explode anytime now, Just as I was rubbing my temples someone barged into my room,oh god why do everyone barge into my room as if it was some kind of basement and I was just a poor creature who was locked in here.

"Adhvi, you have a survey you know that right? " My mumma questioned me. Wow! I can't even demand 2,000 from her,well why would she even give me a penny to barge into my room the whole house was hers,I mean basically it was ours but my parents and uncles and aunts built it so..... It sucks to not earn money, it's ok I will pester someone else as a matter of fact.

"No mumma, it's tomorrow not today, and by the way don't you have work to do." I asked her,to be honest my mumma loved her job so so much,she would never take a leave even if she was sick,she even worked till 7½ months of her pregnancy, she only took leaves when anyone of us where sick.

"Yes,I do have work but I took a holiday as it's been so long,I didn't get to spend it with my daughters,and no don't give me that look,I was actually here to say that you shouldn't go to the survey today, but when I saw that you were trying fight with your forehead,I thought you were not going." My mumma explained while shrugging her shoulders and what does she mean by fighting with my forehead, for my sake I am having a worst headache of my lifetime does my massage seems like an attack .... Ha my mumma is too crazy.

"Mumma, I was not attacking my forehead, I was gently massaging it ." I said to her in a bored tone,and my mumma seem to have listened something else,as she began to laugh.
.
.
.
Ok.. did my mumma finally lost her sanity?

"Oh god Adhvi, you can surely be a wonderful entertainer my love,I mean anyone who saw you doing that ridiculous thing which you were joking about being a massage, would know that, the thing you were doing to your forehead was anything but it, and If I say it correctly it can actually cause anyone a headache, and massage doesn't cause more headache love. That's why I was laughing,but why were you trying to get a headache." My mumma said after she sobered up from her laughing session, but I understood something ....... That's why my head is spinning right now......no,no I can't make a fool of myself in front of mumma.

"Hahahaha, it was funny right, actually I saw this thing in a video which was sent by Isha, I mean whenever you do this to your forehead someone will come to meet you, and I was feeling lonely and curious so I thought I could just try it for fun. Haha." I said still showing my front teeth, and believe me I think that I was definitely looking like some creepy zombie or whatever,. I am still good....so it doesn't matter.

Narcissist much....
.. no I mean I just know I am great nothing else.

After that my mumma ushered me to go to the washroom as if I was new to this room ha! This is my room for my sake,hmm.

I went to Washroom and changed into a baby pink hooded sweatshirt and denim jeans and my sneakers yes I was ready to go.... ..... No,I have to take my handbag yes.

When I finally reached downstairs in the living area Navya di was the first one to notice me,and she gave me a bewildered look,ok... Why was Navya di looking at me as if there was a group of zombies behind me, frightened I looked at my sides and noticed that no one was there,so I carefully turned my neck to just glance at my back, just as I was about to glance my mumma called me.

"Adhvi,as much as I love you,I really have to ask you that are you sure you are alright." Mumma asked her face full of concern,why was she asking me about this? I am perfectly fine as my headache simply vanished. Seriously,I think my family should worry about their own health as they seem to always behave weirdly.

I was about say to my mumma that I was completely fine,even before I could open my mouth to speak navya cut me in the middle and began to speak.

"Adhvi,I know that nowadays some crazy fashion experiments are going on,but do you really want to go out while looking like a ghost?" Nabha di asked me,and while asking me about this her facial expression was of complete disbelief, but I was wearing a cute outfit in which it indicated my love for BTS too.
.
.
.
Oh!
.
.
Oh god lord, I forgot to do my hair and I didn't apply anything to my face too.

But I look really good without any products on my face,but I cannot say the same thing about my bed hair which probably resembled a lot to a bird nest. That was why Navya was reacting like that, thank god there wasn't any Zombies,I am literally scared of them,I mean come on those creatures just bites you and you just convert into one, vampire is better. Hmmm, I concluded.

Wait what was I missing again,as I was about to remember that information,my mumma shouted my name and said me to come near her. .. ok .

So I just went near her and she said me to sit down on the couch and I did, and that's when I realised that I mumma was going to do my hair,.. oh! It's been nearly more than 5 years that she stopped doing my hair,if I needed help one of my sisters or brothers, and yes my brothers would do my hair as they learnt it.

After mumma brushed my hair we all went out and I really had no idea where we were going as nobody thought it was a good idea to inform me,wow! Atleast I have been invited here,dev bhai and dadda were left out poor them.

As I was thinking about how was I going to figure it out to secretly visit the lost city of Dwaraka,I mean...to dive was not going to be so much of a problem as I knew swimming, but I surely would be caught even before I reached the underwater,and I can't really dive so deep without being a professional diver,and to that I have to take a professional degree,hmmm after that I could even teach diving,wow! Then I can have a beach house and there I can open my own diving school,Aha! I will make so much money oh god! Wait why do I feel like I forgot something,hmmm ..............
Oh...... I am already an ARCHEOLOGIST, atleast will be after 4 months.
.
.
That's what I forgot,ha! But it's ok I can be both more money good for me,and with that I could hire a crazy scientist like Tony Stark and can travel through space and time.......wow! That would be so awesome.  

I still think I forgot something,. Nevermind I think it was not that important.

I came back into reality,when I noticed that Navya di has stopped the car and we were in a parking lot.. shit I totally zoned out, now I don't even know where we are going, talk about daydreaming.

As we all got out of the car I noticed that my mumma and di looked at me as if I turned into a  snake shapeshifter and was hissing at them,now what happened?

My unasked question was answered by Mumma.

"Adhvi, didn't you notice where we are?" Mumma asked me her face full of confusion. About that...... no,no I can't make a fool of myself, whatever this place is they are sure that this place is going to get a different reaction from me,so... Ok,I can safely pretend that I know this right....

"Ofcourse,I noticed mumma I was already looking out all of the time,and the whole route I was searching for a single hint and I guessed about this place even before we parked here." I said to Mumma while trying to be as confident as I would be if I owned this place.

My mumma looked astonished and some what I felt that she was feeling sad too,ok... Why was she sad? And Navya di looked suspiciously at me as if she could sense it I was lying gracefully might I add. But before di could voice her suspicious Mumma ushered us both out of the parking lot and when I came outside and read the board I was screaming happily on top of the world, while my Mumma and di looked utterly amused by my reaction,but Alas! I couldn't say the same for everyone else who were looking at me as if I was some kind mental patient who has escaped from the asylum.

We were infront of Aquarium I just love Aquariums even as a child I loved it so so much and when Mumma Dadda couldn't take me here,I used to always come here with my grandparents or my brothers and sisters.

After we bought the tickets we went inside I was so excited to see all the sea creatures as it's been nearly 2 months that I didn't visit,we spent almost our whole afternoon there while looking at different water shows of seal and dolphins,we even took selfies with them,we had lunch there in a restaurant and I even brought a dolphin and seals plushie I love them. Totally today was a blast as after the Aquarium we went to a fair which was going on nearby and I ate so many things there with di and mumma,and after a long time I was feeling like a small kid.

We finally reached home,as we already had dinner and it was quite late too,di went to her room and not before wishing us good night, while I was about to go, but mumma stopped me by holding my hand.

"Adhvi,my babygirl I know that I have been very busy and I also know that I am not giving you or Navya or dev as much attention I should give I am so sorry for that,..and no don't give me that look,I know I am not giving you all the attention you all need,and when I saw that you didn't get excited  that we were in an Aquarium I really felt heartbroken. I am so sorry Adhvi, but know this babygirl I love you,I have loved you from the moment I found out about you,and I will always love you even if I am with you or not,I need you to always remember this Adhvi, you should always be strong and it doesn't mean that you can't cry,no crying never makes one weak,but you should know to pick yourself after that,and always face everything and every situation you have been put through bravely.ok love." Mumma said to me,I just hugged her,I never knew she was thinking about all of this nonsense, I never thought about that at all and I am sure di and bhai didn't either think about this weird thought. And why was mumma saying all this,it looks like she is saying goodbye to me, which is absurd as I was only going to go on a survey for 3 days and nothing else.

I hugged mumma once again,kissed her cheek and wished her good night and went towards my room.

I freshened up and changed into my pajama set this time and not my brothers hoodie.
I slept feeling really uneasy about all the things, the dream,then this it's really weird, then again uneasiness may be because of all the food I ate,who knows.so I slept already hatching a plan to kill the soon person.

I once again found myself in the same lavish room, and believe me as much as I loved this room and as much as this place fascinated me,I was seriously getting frustrated by all of this, I mean come on why always this room and why not some other place,and now where is that unknown twin of mine, just as I thought about her,I noticed something there were lots and lots of dresses or more like some type of lehenga but it didn't look like the modern one, but then again the room itself was ancient. The main question was why were all of these things scattered on the bed and where was the owner of this,Ah! Speak of the devil and the devil is here,well in this case unknown twin. She came angrily towards the bed and noticed the mess and by looking at it she was more pissed. This girl just have my looks and nothing else I mean come on, she only ever has two emotions one is sadness and second is anger, and I the great Adhvika Mahajan has so many emotions and I can never be this angry or emotional in my life ever,and while I was mentally praising myself,I noticed that my unknown twin was once again standing near the balcony,she sure loves that place,and suddenly I heard the sound of door opening and just as I turned to look at the person,I was once again fallen into a black dark place and once again that frustrating voice whispered very softly near my ear very soon Adhvika very soon.

I woke up with a start and looked around ok... That was not creepy at all, it's not like that voice exactly said my name,no not creepy at all.

I noticed that this time it was morning as it was 5'o clock well I was going to wake up in ½ hour so it's ok.

I freshened up and wore a denim  pantsuit and brushed my hairs and made a high pony and applied my usual light make up and I wore my earrings,watch and some rings and again chose a sneakers,I took out sunglass and my handbag with a small suitcase,I was ready to go.

As I went downstairs I noticed that whole family who were atleast present in the house were in the dining area ..ok were we supposed to have some family breakfast or something,as I greeted everyone I was also greeted by many goodmorning's ,as I sat down on the dinning table I was instantly served the breakfast and I also got to know that everyone were up so early because I was going out,...ok this is weird, nevermind.

After the breakfast I heard a horn and I knew that was my cue as Farhan is picking me,I bid my farewell for 3 days although I received hugs and kisses as if I was going to a world saving mission.

I finally sat in the car and I noticed that Farhan's driver was driving and not Farhan .

I narrated all my crazy dreams to Farhan as I couldn't hold it to myself anymore and after I finished and looked at Farhan,he had a blank expression then he laughed and laughed and laughed.

I was for the first time looking at him in disbelief was he shitting me right now.

"Ok,ok  vika, now I seriously think that you should try writing stories that was damm good, and I recommend that you stop watching Mahabharat serial for some time and I think that soon was just your brain and nothing else,ok ." Farhan said to me after he was sober from all the Cackling like a chimpanzee,yeah yeah laugh all you want,as you were not the one who experienced it,Whatever.

"By the way,did you know that Lakshya is coming to Mumbai again." Farhan asked me and he was making a face as if he didn't like it at all, what was his problem now.

"Yeah,I know that and it doesn't matter we were dating while we both were 17 and that for just 6 months and you know that we mutually broke up because he was going to California to graduate." I said to him,as me and Lakshya may not be bff's or something we do chat sometimes in Instagram. And I just liked him,and he was my first and only boyfriend as I was too busy in my studies.

Then we fell into our usual banter about who was the best Captain America or Iron Man. Well we both knew that they were both best at their own things.

We finally reached our destination and while Farhan's driver took our suitcases to a nearby hotel where we were to stay.

We meet our professor,who was standing outside the cave,and when we reached him, he gestured us to come inside and as we went inside I saw that it had many many cravings in it and upon reaching more inside I saw that it was much larger but it didn't really had a open space,it had many more passages though which was quite confusing to be honest, upon reaching a place where it had 4 different passages which also had many carvings in it, our professor said us to check it out individually and said us that it was completely safe as he has already checked it out,I went inside the first passage and took pictures of it.
.
.
.
.
Just like that we spent most of our day while discussing,and examining the cave and somewhere near 5'o clock our professor said that he was going to go outside for a while and said us to be careful, especially me Ha! I think he just likes me so much.

Somewhere in the middle of one of the dead ends I saw that there was some symbols weird symbol and it had five bumps kind of thing,I just out of curiosity pressed my fingertips on it. I suddenly creaked opened ok... Wow! A secret passage Aha! See I am great,and I foolishly made the mistake of going inside alone.

I started exploring the inside of the secret passage,i get a feeling that the cravings made here are of some type of battle,or more like the whole scenario of a specific battle interesting, suddenly I saw that there was again some type of weird bump under the carvings,ok so I again tried to put my fingertips this time it had 10 and nothing happened,so I was about to retreat my hands back but I saw something written on it ok, I didn't quite recognise the language but it was quite similar to sanskrit but not really sanskrit, even so I tried my luck and spelled it I thought I was pronouncing wrong so I tried another 4 times and when I finally took my hand out and was about to go outside, suddenly I stilled in my place as I heard some commotion behind me,as I turned towards the direction the land beneath me started shaking and I also noticed that rocks were starting to fall,I covered my head with my hands and was about go out when I noticed that the passage was starting to close and I screamed, I screamed Farhan's name as I couldn't go out, because of this rock falling and the ground shaking and the damm door was slowly sliding to close.

Farhan came,well I can sense it because of his screaming my name, but I couldn't go near him, suddenly I sensed that the platform beneath was not only shaking but sliding as well,oh god was this some type of dancing cave or something, because what floor slides like it. I jerked from my side and I felt like I was falling and the last thing I saw before falling into deep slumber was the closing passage and heard Farhan's screaming.

------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- HI EVERYONE
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER,DO READ VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT AND YES THIS IS WHERE SHE TIME TRAVELS, I AM REALLY SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES. SO BYE! EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 855 16
Time travel of a 21st century girl to Mahabharat Ara. She is here to change kuru princes destiny. She is calm, she is different, she is just like shr...
15.4K 801 25
21st century girl is going to time travel to duwara yug where betrayal, humiliation, love, loyal and war were taken place. How is she going to react...
99.6K 2.1K 28
DAUGHTER OF SITA AND RAM! 1st Book in Ramathmaja Series (FYI Kousalya=Princess of Kosala) An extraordinary tale of an ordinary girl Shreeyanee, who a...
189K 8.9K 95
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...