| Devious Siren | {18+}

By desserenee

(SLOWLY EDITING) "I've always had a feeling it was you, but I was blinded by love to believe it." he says. "... More

Prologue
Playlist
{1} Dal Bons
{2} Guerrilla
{3} Flower
{4} Apartment
{5} Malicious
{6} Canvas
{7} Surrender
{8} Dash
{9} Resentful
{10} Premium
{11} Indulgent
{12} Dangerous
{13} Mayhem
{14} Delusional
{15} Triad
{16} Similar
{17} Tutelage
{18} Experience
{19} Welcome
{20} Beguile
{21} Safe
{23} Yearn
{24} Benevolent
{25} Catastrophe
{26} Bizarre
{27} Devine
{28} Details
{29} Addled
{30} Party
{31} Secrets
{32} Agony
{33} Revenge
{34} Collar
{35} Constant
{36} Stolen
{37} Proprietorial
{38} Countless
{39} Homecoming
{40} Odious
{41} Peacemaker
{42} Inadequate
{43} Supervision
{44} Procedure
{45} Reckless
{46} Disregard
{47} Doyenne
{48} Respite
{49} Actions
{50} Consequences
{51} Inevitable
{52} Ultimatum

{22} Dubious

49 3 2
By desserenee

Reign

hesitating or doubting.

3 days earlier.

The plane ride back wasn't so bad, except for Raven who was panicking the whole way but it's okay it was her first plane ride.

"Is that my Dad?" I ask Dina who is on the phone and she nods.

"Raven, do you remember everything we told you." I ask and she nods. We walk to the vehicle waiting for us. We greet Samuel and he takes us to my father's house.

On the ride there, I can only think about what his reaction will be. About Luca, maybe he'll have a change of heart. I know he won't so I don't even know why i'm wasting my time.

Samuel parks the car and we thank him, Dad and my brothers come out to help with the luggage. They all look at Raven when she's that last to get out the car. She stands behind me and Dina, obviously a bit scared. I know this is too much for her.

"Who's she?" Dad asks.

"I already told you on the phone, there was someone with us." Dina says. He looks at the woman and she looks right back at him. I open Dash's cage and Raven grabs him, I grab the rest of his belongings and bring them into the house.

"It's good to see you both back and unharmed." Jycobi says.

"Yeah that's true but I remember sending two of you not three." Dad says leaning against the back of the couch.

"Well shit happens Roman, she needed somewhere to stay so we gave her sanctuary." Dina spits out folding her arms.

"She could have gotten it somewhere else." He argues back.

"Well she didn't, so she's staying with us now, like it or not." Dina is the only person I know to live after a sentence like that.

"What's your name girl?" He asks.

"Raven." Dina says.

"I asked her."

"She doesn't talk."

"Well she better learn."

Watching both of them go back and forth is like watching your parents bicker about something little.

Which technically they are.

"Dad, you're freaking her out, can you chill for a minute?" Nate says.

I look at Raven and sees she's breathing is rapid, she calms herself down by counting down with her fingers.

"They've brought a stranger into my house and you're telling me to chill."

"She's a kid, Dad." Rage states.

"And? Did you forget what you all were doing at her age? Killing, torturing, arson and more, who's to say she isn't like that?"

"Me. I've already been through this with her multiple times. She's not a threat, she just a child that needed a place to stay." I say and he rubs his temples.

"How old is she?" He asks.

"Fourteen, why?" I raise my eyebrow.

He nods. "Okay. That's not too old, start training her." I feel my stomach drop to my feet.

"You can't be serious." Jycobi says.

"Dad, no." I state.

"Reign, yes." He says mockingly. "And i'm very serious, that's the only way i'll allow her to stay."

Dina slaps him. Jesus this lady isn't afraid of shit. "Are you fucking sick in the head? She's a kid, they were kids, you can't make her do this." He looks at her and for a split second he gives in but its gone as soon as he looks back at Raven.

"Either Reign trains her or I do." I look at Raven and she looks even more scared and confused.

"Dad, she's already been through so much, she's not ready for that." I plead.

"I want her ready for a campaign in 4 months." Dina try's to hit him again but he holds her wrist.

"Roman, don't please i'm begging you." Dina pleads as dad wipes a tear away from her.

"You should know you don't have to beg for anything Dina, but this is inevitable. Just like with Luca, I do not care how pissed you all get at me, but it's going to happen even if I have to do it myself." He looks to me and Rage. "You think I don't know about the conversation you two had in my office, which by the way was stupid. I don't care what type of feelings you have for him, I want him dead."

"If you make her do this, i'll tell him." I say referring to Raven. He let's go of Dina's wrists and slaps the shit out of me, my vision goes cloudy once my eyes sting with tears. My brothers are about to charge at him but he points a gun at Raven's head. Dina screams out begging him to put the gun away.

"Okay! I'll do it! Please just don't hurt her." I scream at him.

"You four should know better. When I ask for something to be done, I expect it'll be done. Not to fuck around with it."

Well it's too late for that, my subconscious says.

"You just keep making it worse for yourself, Reign. On this day next year, I expect Luca to be dead. And if not, i'll add Raven to the list. Don't make me have to tell you again." He removes the gun from her head. "Oh and because of this little stunt, i'm going to train her starting Sunday." He walks into his office.

Dina comes over and checks on both of us. She's crying along with me and Raven. She keeps apologizing but none of this is in her control. My brothers come over and try to comfort us. Dina backs up and walk towards my Dads office.

"Dina!" Nate grabs her arm. "Please I know you're pissed but so is he there's no telling what he'll do now."

"Trust me son, he won't do anything to me, take them back to Aubrei's apartment and all of you go get some rest too." She tells him, Nate is still hesitant. "I'll be fine." He nods and she walks into his office door.

Nate tells us we have to go and that Dina will be there shortly. I hear shouting and look at the office door but Nate gives me a look and shakes his head.

I know Dad won't do anything to her because he's in love with her. Those two months I stayed with Luca, they were with each other the whole time. They also think that we don't know but it's so obvious.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~
Dina

"You lied to me! You promised me you wouldn't do that to her!" I yell at him knocking his drink out of his hand.

"Dina, i'm not in the mood to keep arguing." He leans back into his chair staring at me.

"I don't give a flying fuck about what you're not in the mood for, you can't make them do that."

"I can and I will, I won't have someone weak around my kids." I give him a 'are you serious' look.

"What makes her weak? Huh? You think she's weak because of what happened to her?" I ask him in disbelief.

"Stop putting words in my mouth, Dina." He gets up to fix another drink.

"So what are you trying to say, Roman?"

"What if she's in a situation like that again? Wouldn't she need to know how to protect herself?" He asks pouring his drink.

"Yes, but there are better ways to go about this. You don't have to beat her. You didn't have to beat them." I walk in front of him and grab the sides of his face. "Please Roman don't do this to them." He removes both of my hands and kisses them.

"I've already made up my mind, i'm sorry." I look down but he lifts my head back up and kisses me. "I've missed you." I push him away.

"Well you better keep missing me, cause this is over." He leans his head to the side and I see his jaw tick.

Well I guess he didn't like that.

He chuckles. "Don't be like that baby." He places his hands on my hips. "If it makes you feel any better, you can monitor the training."

"How about you let Reign train her?" He shakes his head.

"No, i've already told you, I made up my mind." I look away from him and towards the window.

"Why change your mind now? First you tell me that you regret everything you did to them and how you wish you could take it all back, but now you're doing it again." He takes a deep breath.

"The second I overdue it, i'll let you shoot me." He suggests like that'll make it better.

I roll my eyes. "No! The second you overdue it, you call everything off including this mess with Luca." I step away from him.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes, or i'll leave you."

"Fine, Dina damn. I'll think about it. Now come here." He says.

"No, you need to think about the shit you pulled in the living room. I'll see you Sunday." I leave before he can say anything else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 7.3K 64
This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. -alcohol and drug abuse -mentions of rap...
782K 24.8K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
15.2K 751 14
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
511K 16.4K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...