Hope That You're Okay (Gojo x...

By Slade_Phoenix

Saturo Gojo seemed unstoppable, the Special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer that no man could affect, that was until h... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty (End)

Chapter Fifteen

6.4K 191 8
By Slade_Phoenix

Y/N POV

"WHO EVER KILLS THE SPECIAL DOESNT PAY FOR DINNER!"
I shouted as I catapulted myself into the air. I started spinning and drilled my way down. Gojo took the curse's head and body slammed it.

As it lay there I crashed into it and stabbed through it with my shadows. Gojo lifted his blindfold.
"Don't you dare-"
He opened his eyes and caught the curse and myself in his newly developed domain expansion.

"You cheating b-"
I growled but a loud slice interrupted me as my boyfriend exorcised the special grade. He released his domain.

He helped me up but I smacked his hand away. He laughed and shrugged cockily.
"Sorry Darling but you know how serious I take bets. Now I believe,"
He put a finger under my chin to make me look up at him.
"You owe me dinner."

I couldn't help feel a blush rise to my cheeks and my knees slightly shake. But I gathered myself and started walking out the compound.
"Fine fine. Let's get going before the restaurants close."

We opened the gate when a growl came from behind us. My eyes met Gojo's in panic. He pushed me behind him and got into fighting stance. I peered over his shoulder.

The curse...was still...going.

Gojo seemed to be frozen in place. I sprinted towards it and brought up all eight of my shadows to keep the curse from fully attaching.
Gojo still had not moved.

"ASSHAT! YOU GONNA HELP OR JUST STAND THERE LOOKING PRETTY?"
I shouted over my shoulder.

He seemed to snap out of it. He brought his hands up and sent his 'purple' crashing towards the curse. It writhed in my shadows and my shadows burned and scratched themselves into my hands again.
Shoot. Getting dizzy.

Gojo started attacking the curse again but he was sweating and his nose was bleeding. His domain had taken most of his energy. I pushed myself even further. My shadow puppet appeared next to me and took my stance. My shadow claws became opaque as the power doubled.

Gojo's eyes widened.
"Y/N careful! Your mind won't cope!"
"I've got this!"
The curse started to slowly crack as my claws ripped through its strong skin.
He hates you.

Oh no no no!
The thoughts started to enter my mind.
You're not enough.
Akina and Suguru will forget you.

Shut up!
My head was pounding.
Gojo desperately tried to help me by physically attacking the curse.

He only settled for you.
He felt sorry for you.
He never actually loved you.
Constant threats and demons crowded my mind. I felt myself getting lost.

A scream from Gojo snapped me back. I looked around and saw him lying in the ground.
Shoot!
I sent the last of my energy into my claws which fully exorcised the curse, leaving no trace.

"GOJO!"
I screamed as I ran to him. I turned him over. He smiled at me and started laughing.
What?
He must have seen my face because he stopped slightly.

"Sorry Mochi. I could see you were getting closer and closer to losing your mind. So I acted as though I got hurt to snap you out of it."
I slapped him, hard.

"You ASSHAT! I THOUGHT I ACCIDENTALLY HURT YOU! NOW YOU WILL TAKE ME TO DINNER AND PAY FOR ALL OF IT FOR THAT STUNT."

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME WHEN I JUST SAVED YOUR SORRY ASS! EVEN WITHOUT SUFFICIENT POWER I INDIRECTLY GOT YOU OUT OF YOUR OWN MIND!"

"YOU SON OF A-"

And so our arguing continued all the way home. The fight turned to angry kisses and kisses turned to more. Eventually I couldn't remember what we were arguing over, all I knew was his name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 928 17
❝𝖑𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—π—π—‹π—ˆπ—π—‡ π–Ίπ—‹π—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π–½ 𝖻𝗒 𝖺 π–Όπ—Žπ—‹π—Œπ–Ύ π—‚π—Œπ—‡'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝗒 π—π—π—‚π—‡π—€βž ! sequel to when (black clover) (y/n) (l/n) has been...
166K 7.6K 45
π€πŠπŽπ†π€π‘π„ AKO ' 憧' GARE 'γ‚Œ ': "AN INTENSE FEELING OF RESPECT AND ADMIRATION FOR SOMEONE YOU COULD NEVER HOPE TO EQUAL" ...
395K 13K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
168K 4.9K 23
For 17 years, Gojo Satoru was revered as the strongest jujutsu sorcerer but when a new jujutsu sorcerer joins the trio many might think otherwise eve...