Chapter Eight

Y/N POV

"I CAN HANDLE THIS ASSHAT!"
I shouted to the purple haired man who stood in front of me, using black flash on the level one curse I was meant to attack.

"KEEP YOURSELF OPEN! YOU WERE GETTING INTO A CORNER!"
He shouted back over the screeches of the curse.
I twisted his left arm and slammed him into the floor before wrapping my shadow claws around the level one curse and exorcising it.

Good riddance.
I yanked Saturo Gojo to his feet and brisked out to the next area where a Second level and First level curse were waiting hungrily.

"Y/N listen you stubborn cow!"
"Shut up you long limbed freak!"
I said gliding down the staircase and into the street.

"You need to take my advice at least."
The bastard had insisted on being my partner for our internship. After he said he wanted nothing to do with me no less.

Just a week left, then I'd graduate and move to another continent. Leave those silly teenage romances behind.

"And you need to be more open at observing!"
I whipped around and glared up at the man I had fallen for. The man who relented me.
"The only reason I was going into that corner was so that I could use my last claw to impale the curse via the ceiling."

He closed his mouth into a small frown. I heard him mumble.
"I could have sworn you were using all eight."
"Clearly, I wasn't."
I spat back continuing down the street.

I knocked on the abandoned building. The old owner waddled his way out.
"Y-yes?"
He groaned out. I breathed and put my fake smile on. Gojo appeared next to me smiling too.

"Good evening sir we work for the exterminators. We were called about a week ago concerning a severe pest disturbance. If you and anyone else on the property could vacate the area, we will get right to work."
All the while Gojo was watching me, his smile faltering as I spoke with my fake smile on.
What was his deal?

After he had basically told me to never breathe near him again I had stopped. Stopped it all. I focused on the board and the work, answered every question exactly as needed and overall excelled.

But the crystal eyed boy kept me under his eyes all the time. Constantly asking about me. Training me personally. Never too slow to point out where I could improve.It was infuriating.

"W-why of cou-rse. It is just me so I'll call a taxi. Do phone me when you are done."
I shook my head and bowed politely.
"Definitely sir. Have a nice evening."

The man left. Gojo turned to talk to me but I brought my hand up.
"This is my final exorcism event. Train with me, Fight with me just don't Try me."