His One & Only

By wrotebyfaith

"Cause you're my one & only" Best rankings no.1 🥇- #toxiclove; 25 Oct 2021 🥇- #blackman; 9 Nov 2021 🥇- #da... More

Chapter 1.✨
Chapter 2✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
Chapter 7✨
Chapter 8✨
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 11✨
Chapter 12✨
Chapter 13✨
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 15✨
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨
Chapter 18✨
Chapter 20.✨
Chapter 21.✨

Chapter 19✨

3.1K 129 5
By wrotebyfaith

Faith POV

"Oh my God King...fuck, don't stop baby...ahhh" I moan loudly with my face on the pillow and my back arched. We were supposed to be sleeping but King's horny ass....

"Mmhh, this pussy too good" he says as he gives me fast deep strokes till my body can't take it anymore.

"King...King...ahh" I call out his name as I try to push him away with my my hand.

"Move your hand, take this dick" he pins my arm to my back.

"King..ahhh..King you so deep" I cry out as I try to push him away with my other hand. It's not that his hurting me but the feeling is just too good that my body can't even take it. He stops moving completely and he speaks again.

"Move your fucking hand" and I manage to move my hand.

"Who's pussy is this" he says as he slams back inside me and my eyes roll into the back of head with my mouth opened and a moan trapped in my throat.

"Who's pussy is this baby" he says quickening the pace and I moan loudly.

"It's yours...Daddy"

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum.."

"Hold it"

"I can't" I cry out and my legs start shaking like crazy.

"Fuckkkk, oh my Goddd"

He doesn't stop thrusting in me and within a few minutes I feel his warm seed inside me.

"Fuck Faith" he moans as he falls on top of me.

"Move your heavyy" I say laughing.

He chuckles and kisses me on my neck. I missed this.

"Lemme go pee and shower, you wanna join me"

"Round 2?" He says as he gets off me and I smile hard as I quickly nod my head.

"Freaky ass" he says smacking my butt and I run into the bathroom.

*****************************************

King POV

I wake up to my phone ringing and I see the unfamiliar number on my phone.

"King speaking..."

"Hello sir, is this Kayden's father speaking, Gionni James?"

"Uhm yes, who's asking" I say as I sit up right.

"Sir this is Ms Becky from your son's school, I  was wondering what time Kayden's mother is coming to fetch Kayden, its very late now and I can't get ahold of her, and since you are the next of kin I decided to call you to-"

"Wait.." I say as I look at the time and it is late asf.
"She hasn't pick up my son yet...I'm coming right now"

I quickly change into my clothes and hurry to go pick up Kayden. And as I'm driving I try to call Queen but she is not picking up.
Fucking voicemail.

I get to the daycare centre as quick as I can. I see a car parked near the parking lot and see a lady get out.

"You must be Kayden's dad"

"Yes I am, where is he"

"Oh right here" she opens the backseat of her car and I see him sleeping.

"Kayden.." I softly try to wake him up.

"Daddy.."

"Hello my boy, let's go home"

"Where's mommy..."

"Let's go baby boy..."

"Ma'am I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, I really don't know what happened today"

"It's okay sir, I'm glad I was able to reach you"

"Okay thank you, drive safely"

*****************************************

"Kayden" I call out his name as I look into the rear mirror and I see him looking out the window.

"You okay baby boy"

" Yes, I'm hungry"

"I'm gon get you some Mc Donald's"

I buy some food for Kayden, and decide to buy for me and Faith too. I make it home and park my car in the garage. I carry Kayden out and hold his school bag as we enter into the house. It's smells divine. If I knew she was gonna cook I wouldn't have bought food.

"Baby, is that you" I hear Faith all the way from the kitchen.

"Yes baby, and i got someone here with me" I say as I smile at Kayden.

She makes her way into the living room and she sees Kayden sitting on the couch.

"You must be Kayden" she says as she smiles and goes up to hug him. He starts smiling. I think he likes her, and this is their first time meeting by the way.

"How are you baby"

"Fine" he says as he shyly smiles.

"What's your name"

"I'm Faith, Daddy's friend...you hungry"

"Mmh I ate McDonald's but I'm hungry again" he says and Faith laughs.

"Okay stinka butt, lets go get some food" she says as she grabs ahold of his hand and they walk into the kitchen.

*****************************************

"His sleeping right now" Faith says to me as she enters the room.

"You're really good with kids baby"

"I mean...I guess so" she says smiling. "His such a cute child and he is very well spoken for a three year old"

"But babe, tell me...why did you not wake me up when you got the call I would've went with you"

"You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to disturb you, but anyways I'm mad asf rn, I can't get ahold of Queen she's not picking up her phone. "

"It was probably a mistake baby"

"Nah, she can't just forget my child at school like that...for a while 4 hours, nah"

"King just get some rest, before you stress yourself out"

And as Faith is about to get into bed, the door opens.

"Daddy, I'm scared" I see Kayden get in the room and start crying.

"I want mommy"

"Aww, Kaydy come here" Faith says as she pulls him up and puts him into the middle of the bed.

"You'll see mommy tomorrow, okay" she says to him and he nods hesitantly. "Give me a hug"

"You know what I do when I feel scared" Faith says to Kayden who has his head on Faith's chest.

"What" he says looking up at her.

"I pray to God to keep me safe, do you know how to pray baby"

"Yes, at school we always pray."

"Okay then pray for us"

"Okay"

He says the our father prayer and we all say amen at the end.

"Good boy, Daddy doesn't even know how to pray like that" Faith says to him laughing.

"Now Faith..." I say laughing and Kayden starts laughing too.

"Now we can sleep"

"goodnight daddy, goodnight faith"

"Goodnight Kaydy, goodnight King"

"Goodnight my babies" I say to them and we all fall asleep. Thank goodness this bed is big asf cause Kayden don't know how to sleep properly. I would have been on the floor right now.

****************************************

Hi guys❤️, I just updated chapter 18 &19. Hope you enjoy it. Please don't forget to vote.🤝🏾😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.3K 26
"Sometimes our love is mad toxic.. and i'm trying my hardest. Try and leave me. I dare you. " - MINE ™ ..
551K 14.8K 50
Est.2020
193K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
1.3M 45.2K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021