ALMIGHTY JEON

By OT7purpleocean

Y/N- Please let me go, I don't want to be here Jungkook - Never, ever in this life I will let you go away fro... More

🚫WARNING🚫
CHARACTERS
Know Him
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part I (M)
Chapter 17 Part II (M)
Chapter 18

Chapter 1

8K 236 42
By OT7purpleocean

Jimin - so what are we going to do tonight

Suga - Just sleep that's what night are meant for.

Jin - I am going home jieun must be waiting for me. By saying that jin take his phone and wallet from the front table, put that in his pocket and said bye to his members.

Rm- I think i should also go and take rest. tomorrow there are lot of work that i have to sort out and complete it. As you all know that our Artificial intelligence and Robotics project is going on laboratory and than we have to set up the manufacturing unit.

Suga - You don't have to take stress about laboratory and manufacturing factories and industry. I will take care of that as you all know that i am great in architect. I make sure that we will have best building for the laboratory and manufacturing units. I am making and designing it in such a way that it will be the most modern, stylish and advanced architect building till now.

Rm - I know you are the best in this, till now all the architect building done by you are strongest and most advance. So.................. bye guys i should get going now.

Suga - Take me also with you Rm

Rm - Why? go by your car.

Suga - i didn't bring any

Rm -Why? than how did you came here.

Suga - I was taking a nap peacefully on my comfy office chair Jin hyung drag me here.

Rm - Okay let's go I will drop you at your mansion. Rm and suga bid their good bye and left.

Jimin - I also wanted to go and cuddle with my baby. You know her cuddles are the best thing ever

Tae - (teasingly to jimin) Just cuddles or something else

Hearing this jimin smirk as he know what tae meant

J hope - I should also go and do some packing as tomorrow i have to go japan for a meeting.

Tae - For how many days hyung.

J hope - (scoff) days i will be back in 30 hours. As i will visit our japan companies main headquarter and check properties and plots where our new companies building will be gonna made and then i am back. So i should get going . J hope left from there.

Jungkook - Do you two also wanna go ?

Hearing this Jimin sigh because he know what the youngest wants to say. He knows that he doesn't want to go home, because there is no one in his home who will be waiting for him to return home.

Jimin - Why don't you get married kookie.

Jungkook - hyung I don'-------

Before Jungkook can say Jimin cut his sentence.

Jimin - Ok don't get married at least date someone. So that there will be some waiting for you to get home. Date someone for whom you will wanna go home.

Jungkook - (chuckle) I dated someone and you yourself have seen results, only dated me for this just dame money, fucking gold diggers.

Tae - Okay don't get angry. You look scary when you are angry.

Jimin - All girls are not gold digger kookie

Jungkook - please hyung I don't wanna talk about it .

Jimin heavily signed knowing that its really hard to convince him.

Tae - what do you wanted to do now

Jungkook - release. Tae and Jimin smirk

Tae - Okay than we also should get going. Let's go Jiminah. Tae and Jimin gets up to go and started walking away suddenly Jimin turn around smirk to the youngest and say

Jimin - enjoy your night kookie. With that he goes out .

Jungkook just chuckle hearing to his hyung.

---------------------------------------------------------------

(meanwhile at Jeon mansion)

While sitting inside a big lounge area in house, a lady in their early 50s is making a fist of her hand and gritting her teeth and boiling in anger while listening to the news. With the lady there are two more people were present hearing the same news with disappointment

NEWS- The JK is dominating the whole business world while showing tremendous growth every single day. Other business tycoon are trying very hard to know his strategies but it looks like they can't figure it out. Yesterday JK companies has set a record of earning more than 1000 zillion dollars in world's stock market which is the highest till now and it looks like no one can even break this record . Every other business man wants to collaborate and tie up with him but its not easy to get into JK's good side. It seems like they have to really work hard to get to JK.

(Just a reminder Jeon Eunbi/ Mrs. Jeon - Jungkook step mom, Jeon Hyung min- Jungkook half step brother, Jeon Hyein- Jungkook step sister)

Mrs. Jeon- Who the hell is the owner of the JK infinite empire. He dominating the whole world's stock market than how we are suppose to grow our companies. He is dominating the whole worlds market. There is not even a single field of work where he is not excelling .

Hyung min - Mom, I have an idea. Why don't you involve Jungkook hyung in our company. Dad once said that he have a very intelligent mind and very brilliant in business work and stuff.

Mrs. Jeon - Don't you dare think about that. I will not allow Jungkook to involve in our company. After a lot of hard work I am finally able to keep him away from the company. If he joins again, his Father will not think twice before giving him his all money, property and everything he owns to Jungkook. I thought that after Sung mi get married to Jae won that and Jeon enterprises would have been merge but that doesn't happen instead that Sung mi have given her everything to that moron Jungkook when he get born. Not even that his maternal grandfather Mr. Kang and my father-in-law Mr. Jeon has also given his everything to him. I mean wow just wow the day he was born he was already a big billionaire. And now I don't want to lose all the money that Jae won has.

(Jungkook mom Kang Sung mi was one and only daughter of big business tycoons Mr. Kang. Mr. Kang and Mr. Jeon were one of the top 10 business tycoon in Asia. Mr. Kang and Mr. Jeon were childhood bestfriends, so Jungkook's mom and dad were used to know each other, though they were not very close to each other. They just meet each other in business parties and sometime in get-togethers. They started to grew close to each other when they found out they are in same college.)

Hyungmin - Mom why are you calling Jungkook hyung a moron. He is not a moron. Hyungmin said by raising his voice by little.

Mrs. Jeon was already boiling in anger and by listening his son's word taking side of Jungkook make her more furious. She cannot control her anger and shout on top of her lungs.

Mrs. Jeon- SHUT UP! MIN . DON'T CALL HIM YOUR HYUNG. Just think how can we get all the property that his mother and grandfather have given him. So that we can use that to make our company big.

After listening to his mother words Hyung min gets up and go back to his room and shut the door with a loud thud sound. He didn't not like the way his mother treat Jungkook. Though Jungkook was his half step brother but still he love him and look up to Jungkook as his role model.

Hyein - Don't worry mom we will find a way.

Mrs. Jeon- I don't know what black magic that Jungkook has done on Hyung min that he respect him so much. My daughter please do something, this min is not listening to me . How many times I have tried to make him against Jungkook, don't know what to do to make him hate Jungkook?

Hyein - Don't worry mom, I will do something. But I have a doubt what do Jungkook do for living mom. I mean I have not seem him running and working on the Kang enterprises. And hell we don't have any renowned Kang company right now. And I have done a research on the Kang enterprises that it was very renowned and one of the top 10 company in the whole Asia. As you said that Jungkook maternal grandfather Mr. Kang gave his everything to Jungkook when he was born, but after 8 or 9 year of Jungkook's birth suddenly Kang enterprises went missing as if it was a small piece of paper and nobody knows what happen. It seems like the whole Kang enterprises just vanished into thin air.

Mrs. Jeon - I also don't know about that. As far as I know that after Sung mi got married we lost contact. Though when they were getting married I was working as an employee in Jeon company. But after they got married I also have to leave working in the company as my father forced me to get married to one of his friend's son. (Hyein biological father/ Mrs. Jeon first husband). I already know that Jungkook is a jinx. How can such a big ass company get vanished after Jungkook became its owner.

Hyein- How do you know Jungkook mom Sung mi?

Mrs. Jeon- My father was secretary of Mr. Kang, So I used to meet her in business parties and we used to meet each other. Sung mi was such a nerd. And her son is such a pain in ass.

Hyein started laughing while hearing her mother swearing to Jungkook .

Hyein- That's so true. But don't worry mom, but first we have to find that where that Kang company vanished and what Jungkook have done to Kang company then only we can plan how to take his all money and property from him.

Mrs. Jeon- So we should start doing our work, but first we have to hire a spy how can keep an eye on Jungkook without coming into anyone notice, specially from Jae won. ( Mr. Jeon)

They were talking shit about him. But they didn't know that for whom they are talking shits, He already owns the world by doing really hard work day and night, one can't even imagine. Instead of sitting and enjoying the luxury and money that was given to him he take it to the another level that no one can never reach even in their dreams. Only he knows how much of blood sweat and tears he have shed to reach the level. If he wanted he could just have wasted money on himself and have done nothing but no he have proved himself that what he have done no one can even imagine in dreams. The whole worlds know about his work and witnessed his achievements, its just that know one know how he looks.

(meanwhile in the bar/club)

⚠🔞Warning mature content ahead🔞⚠ If you are uncomfortable please don't read. You can skip this part. But please don't write any hate comment and I won't tolerate it.

After everyone left Jungkook chug down the last sip of alcohol liquid from his glass to his throat. He make a call to the manager to come. After some time manager came and bowed to him. Manager was really scared by the aura he held. He was scared so much that cannot even have a eye contact. But the manager gather some courage and asked him why he called him. During this time he is trying his best to not shutter.

Manager- Did you need something sir? How can I help you ?

Jungkook - Send a girl to please me.

Manager - we have really experience and beautiful girl sir you can choose for yourself.

Jungkook - Do I look like I fucking care about her looks? What will I have to do with her beauty? I just wanted the girl to be clean. You know what I meant.

Manager - Yes sir. I will send someone as quick as possible.

After saying that he bowed to him as respect and leave the place as soon as possible, not wanting to become the pray to his gun.

After few minutes a girl in revealing outfit almost showing her everything come inside the room and looked at him. The moment the girl looked him she was mesmerized by his handsomeness. By looking his outfit she have known that he is really rich. She thought something and smirk to herself.

(Girl thought ) I think he is someone ridiculously rich and really respected, even the manager was also warning me to behave properly in front of him. But now I got to know. Oh what a great opportunity, don't worrying tonight I will make sure that it will be the best night of you. I will make you feel that no one can have make you feel not even the love of your life. Today I am on my fertile window . That means there is high chances of me getting pregnant and I will definitely make sure that I get pregnant from him. After when I will get pregnant I will confront him and tell him to marry me and accept me and my child. This is the only way that I can get him to be mine. By this way I can marry a rich man and spend rest of my life in luxury and comfort without ant worry.

By this time Jungkook had notice her presence, standing on one place thinking and smirking to herself. Jungkook said something in his deep voice making girl come out of her daydreaming.

Jungkook - Are you going to stand there all day long?

Jungkook deep voice send a shiver down her spine. It made her knee go week in front of him. By listening his voice and observing his looks she got that he is not someone normal rich man but much more than that. He is way too dangerous someone can even think of. She walk towards him by swaying her hips in a seductive way.

Girl - tell me master how I can please and satisfy you? She was going to sit on his lap Jungkook word suddenly made her shocked and stop her action.

Jungkook- Don't you dare to sit on my lap. My lap are not for everyone. Its only for someone very special and really important to me.

Girl was a little pissed off by hearing his words. Till now no one has denied her to sit on their lap, instead they themselves pull her to their lap. But he was really different from others. It hurt her ego

Girl - Oh really! who has the right to sit on your lap

Jungkook - Only my wife, only my love of the life has the right to sit here even without my permission.

(Girl thoughts ) Huh! he had a wife and still he wants me to satisfy him. I think his wife is not good enough. Oh poor girl tonight I am going to snatch her lovely husband from her life. I don't mind to be a home wrecker as long as the man is rich so that I can have a luxurious life . I should execute my plan in order to lead a luxurious life.

Girl - Oh so why don't you tell your wife to satisfy you. I think she is not good enough to satisfy you, so why are you wasting your time and money on her. Just divorce her and come to me. I make your every night magical and memorable.

He got really angry and furious by listing to her words for his future wife. Though he is not married yet and didn't even met her but still he can't tolerate someone talking bullshit about her. So Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger and yell on her on top of his lungs

Jungkook - JUST DO YOUR WORK FOR WHAT YOU HAVE COME HERE FOR. Don't you dare to speak bullshit about my future wife. You are no one to enquire about me and my life

Girl flinched badly and terrified by hearing his yelling.

(Girl thoughts ) huh! he is not even married yet and reacting this much. But its good for me and even better that he is not married. That way it will be easy for me to make him mine.

Though she was terrified and feared him but still she smirking internally by hearing him.

Girl - I am sorry master. Please forgive me. Now please tell me how you want to get pleased . I will do anything for you.

Jungkook like the fear in her eyes that held for him. Jungkook always like to dominate. His one of the character is dominance. Dominance over everything.

Jungkook - Okay on you knees now.

By hearing this, girl got to know that what he need. He was sitting on the big couch by spreading his legs, his back rested on the backrest sitting like a king, as he is the owner of everything. He indeed is the owner of everything.

Girl get on her knees take her hands towards his shirt buttons to unbutton it . As soon as her hands reached he stopped her and said

Jungkook - You have no right to see and touch my body.

What Jungkook said made her more and more pissed but she cannot show it. Jungkook unbuckle his belt, open his pants button and slide down the zip and than Jungkook said.

Jungkook - Do your work for what you have came here for. Give me a nice sucking.

Girl - Yes master.

With that she pull down his pants a little bit, then pull down his brief while taking out his member which is as hard as rock by know. She was really shocked by the size of the dick. She has deal with a lot of man but never in her life she had seen such a huge and thick. She know that she is not a virgin but she figured out that after tonight session she will not be able to walk due to pain. Just thinking about this cock inside her make her wet.

(Girl thoughts ) oh my god. Is it going to fit or not?

She grab his member with her hand, after jerking it a little she take his member in her mouth while sucking it. Jungkook throws his head back and groan in the feeling of getting sucked.

Jungkook - Ahh! f*ck . Suck it hard.

Jungkook grab her hair in his fist and guide her to take his full length inside her mouth which is almost impossible for that big, thick and gigantic dick. He started gaging her in her throat, which pained her a little making her eyes teary. After some minutes of sucking and gagging, his member started twitching. As soon as his member started twitching both of them knew that he soon going to reach his climax. So she started sucking on him harder and faster while Jungkook guided her by holding her hairs. Soon Jungkook release his hot semen inside her mouth.

Jungkook - Swallow it in. Jungkook order her and she did as he said. After she obeyed him. Jungkook give her water bottle to her to drink it. She politely took it from him and drink it.

Jungkook gave her water to ensure that she will not misuse his semen to getting pregnant and take him down. As the IVF medical science has a tremendous advancement during this time that only a trace of semen is enough to get someone pregnant. And Jungkook very well know what this girl was thinking when he saw her smirking to herself. Its very difficult to hide or lie to him. He can tell within seconds that who is lying. Nothing go unnoticed by his hawk like eyes. He is a very keen observer, he can observe very minute details his surrounding within milliseconds and seen things that no one can notice. Being a mafia he has be trained liked this for years. He can read people and their expression like a open book.

(Girl thoughts ) Wow! so caring. I should not waste time to execute my plan. I will make him mine by hook or crook. After that she sit on the couch beside him seductively while slowly stripping down in front of him.

Girl - master, let me make it the most memorable night for you. Please f*ck me master, f*ck me the way you want. Let we both please each other.

By hearing this Jungkook chuckle mockingly towards her. Jungkook stood up, wipe himself, wear his pants properly, after that Jungkook said something which shocked her to her core.

Jungkook - Did you really thought that I will fuck and please you and get you pregnant. I payed the money to get pleased, not to please you .

After that Jungkook toke his wallet, take out some cash and throw it in front of her, then he collected his belongings and left the place leaving the girl behind dumbfounded and furious.

(Girl thoughts ) how can he get to know what I was thinking? did he read my mind?

Jungkook always do this he uses girls to get a blowj*b, but never ever fucked a girl, never let those kiss him or even let them touch him . He always think that it will be a cheating to his future wife. But as he is a male he has his own needs, but sometime he cannot hold his desire to himself, so he came up with this idea to use stripper to complete his needs and desires. He only wanted to share himself with someone who will value him and love him truly. And that only person will be his wife.  

All her thoughts drained when she get to know that he is not someone whom you can tame rather he is the one who has the power to tame everything and everyone. She thought that she can make him hers by using her stupid plan to get impregnant  by him not knowing that he is very clever, wise and thoughtful in these matter. He will choose the mother of his child very wisely, one who deserve to carry his child in her womb, who will be only her wife, his other half.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
570K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
356K 15.5K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...