The Original Sister

By artwolf1235

Alice Mikaelson is a hybrid like her big brother, Klaus, but she wasn't adopted. Her mother is Esther. What h... More

Chapter Two: Klaus Happens
Chapter Three: The Sacrifice
Chapter Four:The Ripper
Chapter 5:into the woods we go
Chapter Six:Going back to the devil
Chapter 7: prank night gone wrong
Chapter 8:Family History
Chapter 9:Daddy day care

Chapter One: Mystic Falls

2.1K 45 1
By artwolf1235

Alice's P.O.V

I was reading my book when there was a knock at my door.

"Hey Alice, they're here." said Marcel.

"Okay, just let me grab my stuff," I said.

I grabbed my three packed bags and open my door. I get one last look at my room before I close the door and walk downstairs. I saw two guys standing at the bottom of the stairs

"Alice this is Stefan and Damon Salvatore. Guys, I want you to meet Alice Mikaelson," said Marcel.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi," said Stefan.

"Let me grab your stuff," said Damon.

I handed him my bags then we walked to the car.

"Bye Marcel," I said, hugging him.

"Bye, Alice. Call me whenever you want," said Marcel, hugging me back.

"Okay, see you soon," I replied, getting in the car.

I sighed as we left New Orleans.

"Hey, everything is going to be alright," said Stefan, putting a hand on my knee.

I smiled, "I know just can't wait to get a run in with my brothers."

"Yea, their not the nicest people in the world," said Damon.

"Yea, especially since half your siblings are in coffins," I said.

"That too," Damon laughed.

About three hours later, we finally got their house that was big, but also wasn't too big.

When I got out of the car, my legs cracked.

"You okay?" Stefan asked, chuckling.

"Yea, I'm fine. Just sitting in a car for three hours and my legs are a little stiff," I replied.

As we walked in the house, the lights turned on and everyone jumped out, shouting, "Welcome to Mystic Falls!"

"Uhm..." I said.

"Guys you're going to scare her," said Damon.

"Wow, thanks, Damon," I said.

I set my stuff down then everyone came towards me and asking me questions. I couldn't help myself and ran out of the house, into town. Everyone was wearing costumes and it was scaring me. I ran away to the cemetery. I don't know why though it just quiet.

When it was about twelve so I started to head back to the boarding house. I opened the door and closed it.

"Where have you've been?" asked Stefan.

"I needed some air," I said.

"Sorry about that, I didn't know they were going to do that," said Stefan.

"It's okay," I said.

"Want me to show you your room?" asked Stefan.

"Sure," I said and we went upstairs.

My room was the last one down the hall and he opened the door. It was so big and I had my own huge bathroom!

"Well I'm going to sleep," I said.

"Goodnight, Alice," said Stefan.

"Night," I said, closing the door.

I put on my PJ's and went under the covers, falling asleep.

The next morning I got up and got into the shower. I washed my hair and body then got out. I put skinny jeans, a black tank top, a navy green cardigan, and combat boots on. I sat down, put makeup on, then looked in the mirror. My eyes flashed blue.

"Well that was freaky," said Damon.

"Shut up," I said.

"So, why did your eyes flash blue?" asked Damon.

"Because, I'm a hybrid and I don't really know why they do it," I said.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To school," I replied.

"When did you enroll?" asked Damon.

"Last night," I said, walking out to my car and drove to school.

When I got there, everyone was looking at me. When I got to the office, the office lady was asking me questions.

"Name," she said.

"Alice Michelson," I said.

"Age," she said.

"Seventeen," I said.

"Here's you rclasses and have a good day," She said.

"Thank you," I replied and went to my locker.

I finally got my locker open and put my bag in there then got my phone and books out. Someone slammed my locker door once I finished.

"Hey!" I said, then I saw Stefan, "Nott funny."

"So, how are you? he asked.

"I'm good," I said then my eyes flashed blue again.

"Hey, is something wrong with your eyes?" Stefan asked.

"Oh, sorry, it does that when it's close to the full moon," I lied.

I felt my canines coming out I breath in and out trying to get them in and they did as I wanted.

"Hey, are you sure that you're okay?" asked Stefan.

"No... I don't know what's wrong with me," I replied, "My eyes keep on flashing blue, my canines keep coming out ."

I put my hand in my hair and sighed.

"It's okay, Alice. We will find out what's wrong, okay? For now just try to hide it," said Stefan.

"Okay," I said.

The bell rang and  I looked at my schedule.

"History," I said.

"I have that too, come on," He said, showing me the way to history.

I walk in, sitting next to Stefan then I see Mr. Salzmen staring at me and Elena.

"Hello class, what are we learning today?" He asked.

"Well since the decade dance is today, we have been learning about the sixties." said Dana.

"Ah, the sixties! I wish I had something good to say about it but the Beatles made it bearable," He laughed, "Hmm let me see... We walked on the moon, the missile thing, the water gate,"

"The Watergate was in the seventies Rick... I mean Mr. Salzmen," said Elena.

"Thank you, Elena," he said and carried along with class.

After history, I went to lunch and sat down at a table, two people sitting across from me soon after.

"Hi, you must be the hybrid girl," The girl said.

"Yea and my name is Alice Mikaelson," I said

"Hi, I'm Bonnie and this is Jeremy," said Bonnie.

"Hello," I said.

They started arguing about something while I was drinking from my canteen which had blood in it but no one knew.

"What was that about?" Elena asked.

"Oh, nothing! He got mad because I told him he had to dress up," Bonnie said.

"Hey, um, Alice is it? We're sorry for making you run off," Elena said.

"It's okay," I said.

Elena picked up my canteen because she thought it was hers and drank from it.

"You might not like the taste," I said just as she spit it out, "Told you."  

"What was that?" She asked.

"Blood," I said.

"It's disgusting," She replied.

"You have to get use to it," I said.

"Hey, Elena, I've been looking for you!" Dana said.

"Well, I'm here" She said.

"There this really cute guy and he was asking if you were going to the dance," said Dana.

"Well tell him she has a boyfriend," Bonne said. 

"Trust me, he really cute! His name is Klaus!" She smiled.

Continue Reading