Chapter One: Mystic Falls

Alice's P.O.V

I was reading my book when there was a knock at my door.

"Hey Alice, they're here." said Marcel.

"Okay, just let me grab my stuff," I said.

I grabbed my three packed bags and open my door. I get one last look at my room before I close the door and walk downstairs. I saw two guys standing at the bottom of the stairs

"Alice this is Stefan and Damon Salvatore. Guys, I want you to meet Alice Mikaelson," said Marcel.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi," said Stefan.

"Let me grab your stuff," said Damon.

I handed him my bags then we walked to the car.

"Bye Marcel," I said, hugging him.

"Bye, Alice. Call me whenever you want," said Marcel, hugging me back.

"Okay, see you soon," I replied, getting in the car.

I sighed as we left New Orleans.

"Hey, everything is going to be alright," said Stefan, putting a hand on my knee.

I smiled, "I know just can't wait to get a run in with my brothers."

"Yea, their not the nicest people in the world," said Damon.

"Yea, especially since half your siblings are in coffins," I said.

"That too," Damon laughed.

About three hours later, we finally got their house that was big, but also wasn't too big.

When I got out of the car, my legs cracked.

"You okay?" Stefan asked, chuckling.

"Yea, I'm fine. Just sitting in a car for three hours and my legs are a little stiff," I replied.

As we walked in the house, the lights turned on and everyone jumped out, shouting, "Welcome to Mystic Falls!"

"Uhm..." I said.

"Guys you're going to scare her," said Damon.

"Wow, thanks, Damon," I said.

I set my stuff down then everyone came towards me and asking me questions. I couldn't help myself and ran out of the house, into town. Everyone was wearing costumes and it was scaring me. I ran away to the cemetery. I don't know why though it just quiet.

When it was about twelve so I started to head back to the boarding house. I opened the door and closed it.

"Where have you've been?" asked Stefan.

"I needed some air," I said.

"Sorry about that, I didn't know they were going to do that," said Stefan.

"It's okay," I said.

"Want me to show you your room?" asked Stefan.

"Sure," I said and we went upstairs.

My room was the last one down the hall and he opened the door. It was so big and I had my own huge bathroom!

"Well I'm going to sleep," I said.

"Goodnight, Alice," said Stefan.

"Night," I said, closing the door.

I put on my PJ's and went under the covers, falling asleep.