Chapter Four:The Ripper

You ready said Klaus ya I'm ready and I put the rest of my bags in the car and we met Stefan at the wear house and put Elijah with the rest of our family I'm glad I'm not in there I said well you can't said Stefan true I said then Klaus came in with a girl.

Drink said Klaus to Stefan then he bit into her neck until she was dry.Time to go said Klaus then we got in the car and drove it was like this all summer then we finally made it to the house we wanted to be at.

I was asleep in the car when I woke up when someone knock on the window then I open the door what I said time to go get out said Klaus okay I said and got out.Rudy the girl yelled then whistled Rudy then we appeared.

Where so sorry me and my sister car broke down it felt like forever he said in his best American ascent can we use your phone I said don't you have one she said no I'm not old enough but he broke his I said sure just let me go get it she said.So can we go in said Klaus no let me go get it she said I thought you country folks had more hospitably said Klaus I'm from Florida she said.

Then we walk inside the house because Klaus made her let us in who knew I bet you 1,000 dollars that dog ran off said the mom hello said Klaus whats going on said the mom don't be worry we heard a man called ray Sutton lives her I said ya he almost never here he travels she said.

Dosn't he come back at the end of the month said Klaus then she ran I love it when they run he said he in tallie near the border she said now can you let my friend in he said yes she said and Stefan came in kill them said Klaus.

The Klaus dragged me out side with him and all we heard was screaming your sick I said and ran to the car and got in the passenger seat oh come on little sister I'm not that bad he said then I laughed what he said ya you put half our family in coffins counting mikael i said then Klaus glared at me sorry I said and sunk down in my seat.

When Stefan came back he had blood all over his mouth I got you Stefan I said and got out of the car and got some paper towels and some water and gave him the paper towel.Thank he said and clean his face no problem I said and got in the back seat and went on the phone and stared at my contacts.

I want to go home I said well you can't your deal is still on he said wait I never made a deal with you I said ya I made you he said only if I compelled you like I did to Elijah I whispered what said Klaus.

I can compelled originals I said how he said you know how you said about the prophecy I said ya it came true I said then he stop the car and I hit my head on the seat thanks I said thn klaus got out of the car and went to me look at me said and I look at him and my eyes flash blue ya your wolf side is coming out more and More He said and got back in the car.

Then after three hour we finally made it to the bar and grill and Klaus walk up to ray.Ray ray Sutton i've been looking everywhere for you he said what you looking for he said sorry for me brother h a little bit pushy I said we  just want to know where you wolf pack is I said I have to go he said.

Whoa your no going anywhere said Stefan you see my friend her compelled everyone in the bar said Klaus my friend Stefan here is a vampire I said and my brother has a little bit of vampire and a bit of wolf I said what he said but I'm a true monster I said I'm a hybrid too but my wolf side shows my eyes flash blue and my canines come out but sometimes I turn into a wolf.

And if you arn't going to tell us where going to play a little game I call truth or wolfbain said Stefan then he poured the bag of wolfbain into a drink and dip his darts in it then he through them at ray.

This can all stop ray you just need to tell use where you wolf pack is said Stefan why you smiling I ask my brother he didn't answer weirdo I said and went outside.I look at my phone contacts but I didn't want to call or Klaus would take my phone away.

Then I threw my phone at the building and it went into a million pieces then I went inside and saw ray on the pool table then Klaus fed him his blood and snap his neck ugh I hate that sound I said oh good you back said Klaus and Stefan walk in I didn't even see him go was I out there that long I said yes said Klaus yes is that an answer no I said.

Then we put ray in the trunk of the car so where we going I said we are going to the smoky mountain he said yes I said were going home I said don't get to happy said Klaus I can never be happy I said and went in the car and then we started out journey home.