IN LIFE [SKZ]

Ace_Muse द्वारा

"Hold out your hand, I'll never let you go, I Promise" "You've successfully reached the Back Door" STAY is gi... अधिक

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ: 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
ɪɴᴛʀᴏ: 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧
Complete
Soulmate
Wait
Idol
Like
Bme
Best Friend
Trainee
Like Yourself
Hot
Sick
Dark Lover
Together
Lucky
Stars
Everything
Red Lights
Surfin'
Gone Away
Holiday
Anymore
For You
Remember
Bachelors
Mafia
Angel
Snow Globe
Maniac
Up All Night
Monster
Tavern

Unexpected

20 0 0
Ace_Muse द्वारा

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.8k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): mention of mental disorders, jype

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, bang chan

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: jisung, old lady (oc)

ʟɪꜰᴇ: stranger

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: holiday special series

The clock had struck two in the morning when you put on your jacket. Another season of winter has come and yet you were unable to find sleep in the silence of the night. Although you had tried a lot of sleeping tricks and inner peace shit, you overthinking, working extra hours, intrusive thoughts about the movie you watched last week; all of those and the sore body from consecutive hours in school, sitting like a toy in a store. Everything somehow finds a way to reach you after midnight, taking away your much-needed sleep, leaving you to be out of bed almost every day.

Although insomnia, depression, and slight symptoms of OCD sound less concerned worthy to others, the people suffering will be the only ones to understand the chaos it causes in our minds and hearts, gradually pulling you into the abyss of unwanted pain. A lot of people who had these similar troubles had contacted you and turned out to be good friends. But it helped them a lot, you were a wise and nice talker, influencing their lives in a way that they no longer were in darkness. But yet here you are, stuck in this maze of struggles, searching for the exit.

The streets of the developed city were empty of the typical crowd. A few night owls like yourself and street dogs were the only living beings on the road. The wind was still the same, harsh and cold. But something felt different, you felt some kind of warmth. Must be your desperate heart tossing more impossible thoughts in your head.

On the foggy night of December, the stores and buildings were already decorated with Christmas themes, awaiting the arrival of the 25th. Sighing at the bright fairy lights, your eyes soon caught the barely decorated diner. You had passed the diner a million times in the morning and nights, but never really went there. On this particular day, something in you pushed you there and soon you pushed open the door. You weren't a huge fan of late-night snacks but thought a cup of coffee wouldn't hurt.

The rusted bell above the door rang loudly as you stepped inside. The heater was set on a medium level, giving the diner enough warmth while you took off your jacket and sat down. A moment later an old lady showed up at the counter and simply smiled. Before you could get up to grab a menu, a slightly pale arm reached out from behind you, placing down a menu on the table. Turning around, you were face to face with a rather good-looking guy. He had dark chocolate hair and piercing brown irises. Although half of his face was concealed under his mask, his grin was easily noticeable. He then clicked open a blue-inked pen.

"What would you like today miss?" Tearing your eyes away from the beautiful stranger, you stared at the two-sided menu. "I'd like a cup of coffee please" The guy nodded politely and scribbled down the simple order. However, he didn't go away and stood still. "Anything else you like miss? We do make great cheesecake- not to boast, but our cake is the best in the neighborhood-"

"Just get the coffee, Chan!" The old woman scolded before chuckling to herself as she watched him rush to the kitchen. The old lady turned to you and sighed. "We don't get customers at this time of the day, so chan is a bit ecstatic to sell my cheesecake" Although you weren't looking for an explanation, you had become interested in the conversation about Chan; the waiter. "He does the shift from midnight to five in the morning, then goes to his trainee stuff," the woman says, not noticing how much information she had given away.

"He's a trainee? Like an idol one?" The old lady nods. "But I'd love to see him rest his eyes sometimes, that punk works all day!" She adds, becoming furious at the mention of a sleepless Chan. Your lips curved up slightly in the delight of knowing another insomniac. "Your coffee" Chan arrives from the kitchen with a black cup and saucer and positions it on your table. The aroma had already begun to warm you up and the artwork of the caffeine was amusing as much as the words were written over the coffee with milk.

"3racha? You're a fan of them?" Chan momentarily stops and reluctantly nods. And of course, you noticed the reaction and wondered if you offended him or what. "W-well yeah, I'm a trainee at JYP so..."

You nodded at the info and looked at the coffee, not wanting to ruin the artwork. "Not to boast, but I've met one of them before," You said with the same enthusiasm as him when he introduced the cheesecake. Much to your surprise, Chan sits down on the chair opposite you. "Really? Who?"

"J.One, Han Jisung. He was quite shy at first, but we're kinda friends now" Chan widened his eyes in surprise and leaned in closer. "He never told me about a girl" Taken aback by the comment, you leaned back on the chair. "I assume you're his friend too?" Chan meekly nods. "I don't know why he didn't, but I gotta say he's great, been sending me lyrics lately, asking for opinion"

"And not only him, I like SpearB and CB97! Their music is amazing! I was never really into rap until I heard them. And not to lie, but I like CB97's productions, he's amazing!" Your eyes were glowing shades of green and red in the Christmas lights as Chan stared into them unknowingly. The passionate praise he heard somehow put him to rest, forgetting his trainee life worries for a second. Chan cracks a smile and points at the slightly cold coffee. "Drink your 3racha"

Remembering the reason for your visit, you took a sip from the coffee. It wasn't much different from the daily coffee you consume, but the fact that a person was watching you while doing that and listening to you somehow made it fresh and different. "It's late, guess I gotta go now, have work to do" Chan found himself frowning at your words. He didn't know why he was intrigued by a stranger's mere words. Maybe It's because she knew Jisung, or maybe she was sleepless. He didn't know, but he wanted to know why. "See you" Chan sighed, while he watched you rush out of the diner before placing down a note of Korean currency.

A few days passed and you never really got the opportunity to visit the diner or Chan again. All you knew about him was that he's a trainee and Jisung's friend. Moreover, you weren't texting Jisung lately, after knowing he had an upcoming trainee showcase and was busy in practice with some new group he had joined. And as if luck was on your side, a fellow student in your class had invited you to watch the showcase with him. Apparently, his girlfriend broke up with the poor lad and he couldn't afford to lose a ticket for free and there you were, sucking a lollipop when he waved the ticket in your face.

Sitting beside a few teenage girls, you watched as Jay why pee entered the gallery and greeted the spectators and staff. You had seen and heard a few songs and performances of him and yeah, regrets it ultimately. After a marvelous stage of a trainee girl group, you were slightly defeated not to see Jisung or the other 3racha members on stage. Before you could make up your mind to leave, Descendants Of Warriors by H.O.T started to play and your eyes were drawn back to the stage. In the dimmed lights, you were able to make out the slim figure of Jisung.

Unknown to yourself, a smile crept up to your face. After seeing Spearb, you were anticipating CB97. You had probably run out of luck and your mum called you on the phone. Your heart clenched when you heard his rap from behind you, but then again you walked out without choice. The voice was familiar to you, not as CB97's but as someone else's, nonetheless you chose to ignore it for now. "Hello, mum?"

The day had ended dreadfully and Jisung was pretty distraught to hear you came and couldn't see him. Also, the news of him soon debuting alongside 3racha filled up the void in your heart. The same night, you again set off for a sleepless walk, the Christmas decorations were almost taunting you in the city, awaiting the festival in less than a day. The watch on your wrist ticked the time three when you reached the familiar diner. Despite not having a clue on what brought you back here, you were certain it was Chan.

It all felt like Deja Vu when the heater's warmth touched your skin again. The old woman's eyes practically shined at the sight of you. "It's been so long!" Surprised by the strength of her memory, you nodded politely. "I guess it has been grandma"

"No greetings for me?" A voice you unintentionally missed said. Turning in your spot, Chan stood at the table you first sat and proceeded to reach his hand up to his mask. As soon as the small clothing was off his face, your eye widened in shock. "CB97? Chan? bang Chan?! That's you?!" He smiles a cheeky one and nods over to the table, where coffee with the similar writing of 3racha was placed. "I'm yes, and Jisung said you came today"

Letting out a sigh of disbelief, you waddled over to the table. "Why didn't you say anything?" Bang Chan pretends to think for a few seconds and looks at you. "It was nice to hear you talk, got a feeling you wanted to" Sighing the second time, you stared at his shining eyes and answered. "Coffee at 3 am does that to you"

"I guess so, but I wanted to ask" He began, gulping slightly. "Yeah?"

"I was thinking if we could go somewhere for Christmas" Never in your life had someone asked you out for Christmas and alone for that matter. "You want me to go out with you?"

Bang Chan immediately leaned back, raising his hands in a surrendering manner. "N-no! I didn't mean it to be too direct! But yeah, I'm asking you out, I know we only know a little about each other, but I'd like to change it"

Smiling gratefully at the male, you looked down at the coffee and up at him. "Let's spend Christmas together" It's amazing how a cup of coffee, insomnia, and music bring people together. Perhaps it's the magic of Christmas or simply a good luck coffee. But rather than that, I'd like to believe it's pure destiny to find love most unexpectedly.

"ɪ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

467 25 21
"First and Last Love,, Sujin meets her childhood best friend after being separated from each other for years. She is determined to confess her one-si...
25K 633 12
I decided that for any random scenes I'd like to do that probably wouldn't fit in any of my stories, it would be good to create this. So I welcome yo...
225K 7.3K 43
WILL UNDERGO MAJOR EDITING BUT THE STORY ITSELF WILL REMAIN THE SAME What's friendship compared to debuting and becoming successful? We were friends...
571K 8.2K 103
AnYeongHaseYo!~ I will write various imagine about our sweet 8 boys❤️. I hope you will support this book as well😊 The story in this book is original...