LILAC (Fred Weasley)

De racoonqueen1

~He was red and I was blue and together we created a lilac sky~ Mais

*Chapter 00*
Introduction
CAST AND TIMELINE
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 34

20 1 26
De racoonqueen1

„Dear Diary,

You won't believe what happened today.

I can't believe it either yet and still I was the one who was there.

Yesterday happened another attack. Not with a bludger. But it had to do with a boy that sneaked out in the middle on the night to visit Harry in the hospital wing.

Dumb boy. He was a first year and I don't care if he adores Harry Potter so much that he would freeze his ass off every quidditch training. That is no excuse for him to go out in the middle of the night, alone when it's clearly forbidden.

Now that boy is just as paralyzed as Mrs. Norris. When we heard about it this morning my appetite disappeared immediately.

That boy was also a muggleborn and whoever that heir is, that is after them, really doesn't shy away to even hurt someone as young as him.

The whole day felt like I was in a trance. I even visited that boy in the hospital wing, claiming I'm his tutor to Madame Pomfrey.

The way he lied there made me even more sick and I immediately ran to the bathroom to throw up. I am still scared of what could happen and later events haven't helped me.

I hardly touched my food in the evening and not even the fact that Sean was reunited with our group since he found out what Louis did, could cheer me up. My mind was clouded with angst.

Angst about something I don't even know about. I think that is the worst part about it. The fact that we don't know if it is a person that walks around and paralyzes people or if it is some sort of creature way too powerful.

Also why does it come out exactly now? It could have come out any year before me.

Even after dinner, when we all decided to spare some time together, I wasn't really feeling the usual vibes we had.

"Yes, I'm not kidding. That was exactly what he did," Sean says to Louis.

Both are talking vividly and you can see how much they missed each other's company. Gemma and I are giving each other amused glances and listen to their conversation.

"No shit. Professor Kettleburn really set the whole boxes on fire and didn't even realize?," Louis puts an arm around Sean's shoulder.

"I'm not kidding. Also he maybe set himself on fire while being at it," Sean grins.

"I would have heard of that one. Now you are making a fool out of me," Louis points a finger at him daringly.

"I don't need to do that, you manage that pretty well on your own," the boy laughs.

"Oh, I can exactly show you how much of a fool you are going to be. Smell my sweat," Louis tries to bring Sean into a headlock.

They start a fight beside me and I step aside to give them space.

"Guys," Gemma says: "Watch out!"

The boys almost ran over a little girl. Just in time they straighten themselves and flash her their best smiles, making the girl red like a tomato and she runs off.

"She saw your ugly face and decided to run away," Louis points at Sean.

"My ugly face? Have you seen yours lately?," Sean pushes him.

"Mine is perfectly fine, but here-," he grabs Sean's head and tries to pull him to the windows.

Gemma shakes her head and smiles a bit at them: "That won't work, he won't see himself in the reflection. But what you could do is pressing his face against the glass to squash it."

"Gemma!," Sean says in a betrayed sort of way.

"I like the way you think Gemma. Are you sure you aren't wrongly sorted?," Louis grins and pushes the boys face with force against the glass.

Sean tries his best to kick Louis. He fails miserably.

"I'm not sure if I liked it better when you two weren't on speaking terms. I forgot how annoying your shitfaces were," I say chuckling.

"We annoying? Never," they say in unison, still fighting.

"And what would you consider that," I point at the fighting pose they are in now.

"An act of brotherhood," Louis gasps for air.

"An act of utterly dumb violence of a result of too much distance between two idiots," Gemma clears her throat and looks innocently down the hall.

Sean opens his mouth the retard something to his sister, but then sees her confusion and looks the way she looks. Ginny Weasley is running down the hall, pale and it looks like she recently just cried. He lets go of Louis immediately.

"Ginny?," I say to her, but she just runs past us: "Ginny!"

I look at my friends: "I better look after her. Don't kill yourselves please."

"Should I come with you?," Gemma asks, making a step forward.

"No. I think it is better if just one talks to her. So we don't scare her more. We don't know what happened," I state and walk down the corridor faster.

"We'll see you later in the common room!," Sean shouts after me.

I look into every room I come by for Ginny and search a few corridors. She looked really upset and I'm worried that she is still on her own. Then I turn around the corner into the corridor to where the message of the heir appeared.

I stop and read the message again. It is useless to keep searching for Ginny, she could be everywhere in the castle and my best guess now is, that she is in the Gryffindor tower where I won't come in anyways.

I take in the silence and feel slight goosebumps. What would have happened to me if I would have been here instead of Mrs. Norris? Maybe I wouldn't be so lucky to end up paralyzed and-

"AH!," I jump, my heart hammering in my chest.

I press a shaking hand against my chest, sinking into a crouch.

"¡Oh, Dios mío!," I breath out: "Kenneth what the hell is wrong with you?"

"I'm so sorry Jade. I actually looked for you. It wasn't my intention to scare you," he crouches down on my level: "Are you alright? You seem a bit out of your mind."

"For the fact that you just gave me a heart attack I'm actually looking still way too good," I take deep breaths.

"I already said I'm sorry. Here," he helps me up: "What is going on?"

"This whole," I point at the wall: "Whatever this is, is so fucked up. Whoever does this makes a lot more damage than they realize."

"Hey," Kenneth puts his hands on either side of my cheeks and pulls my face up: "This will going to be fine. Dumbledore will find a solution and he can help Colin. Whoever does this will get their justice."

"But what if Dumbledore isn't there to save us when it's needed?," I whisper, not looking into his eyes, not ready to expose my angst through them.

"Why wouldn't Dumbledore be here? That is rubbish, love. Dumbledore belongs to Hogwarts like Lockhart loves to smile," he strokes my cheek gently: "You don't need to worry about it."

He says that so easily. He isn't a muggleborn. He isn't in danger.

"But I need to worry. My kind is targeted. How can you say something like that?"

"Because if I say "please worry you could die any given moment", doesn't help much, does it?," he shrugs.

I groan. He is here to help and I appreciate it, but he doesn't do a very good job at it.

"Kenneth can you let my face go now? If you are not going to do anything, this position is weird," I state.

"Then let's do something," he leans forward and kisses me.

He reads the signs so wrongly, or am I just so misleading?

"Hey," a deep voice erupts from the end of the corridor.

Kenneth lets go of me and we both look to where it came from. I grab Kenneth's hands and push them finally of my face.

"Fred?," I asks confused.

Why the hell is he here?

"Oh so she does remember me. Good to know," he looks pissed as he walks up to us.

He might look pissed, but he looks good looking so. What is wrong with me?

"Weasley, what do you want?," Kenneth asks sternly.

"I wanted to look out for Jade actually."

"And why would you want to do that, she is non-of your business after all," Kenneth steps forward to face Fred.

Fred snorts: "Do you really think you are that entitled? Step a bit back would you? It stinks after your ego here."

Kenneth's posture falters just a bit, enough for Fred to know he hit a spot. He looks past the boy directly at me.

"Are you alright? You seemed startled today and I just wanted to check up on you."

I'm touched at his words. He still cares. I want to open my mouth but Kenneth steps in front of me.

"Weasley, if you haven't realized I already looked out for her."

Fred's gaze shifts at the boy bemused: "Yeah looking out in her mouth for potential worries is very important."

"Simply dumping her as well," Kenneth glares at Fred.

Fred straightens his posture. I have a very bad feeling.

"Kenneth," I say quietly: "Please stop it."

"And going around as if you weren't a prick to her and now showing up as if nothing ever happened. For the record I am still here, you weren't."

"Towler, you really do think a lot of yourself while you are actually nothing more than a palate cleanser. And while we are at it you are not really doing a great job being it."

"That's it," Kenneth takes his first swing.

I let go a scream when his fist collides with Fred's jaw. Fred stumbles back a bit but soon reaches out fast. My eyes grow wider and wider the more they hit each other. Fred having a really good aim at the other boy. When I have enough senses again I get into action.

"Fred stop it!," I look in shock when Fred has Kenneth on the ground and keeps hitting him, his face full with rage.

The boy tries to block the hits, but is too puzzled to really fight back now. The knuckles of Fred are already bloody but that is nothing compared to Kenneth's face.

"Fred! You are killing him!," I run up to them and grab his arm when he takes another swing.

Kenneth almost lies unconscious on the floor, blood smeared over his face. Quiet groans are coming from him. Fred's meets my gaze and gets snapped back into the reality. It looks as if he realizes what he just did.

"What is going on here?," Snape voice comes from the corner.

"Professor!," I stand up.

That's as much as could go wrong tonight.

Snape's eyes wander from me to Fred and his swollen and fisted hand to Kenneth, who's still groaning and twisting in pain, on the ground. His expression turns from stern to bemused in seconds.

"Miss Suarez are we that much of a princess that we seek to get a fight?," his lips curl upwards on one side.

"No Professor Snape. Really I-"

"Don't you dare interrupt me," he snarls, eyes glinting with curiosity.

"But-"

"I said don't interrupt me. I wouldn't have believed that you would like a good show fight. What a toxic way to deal with boys," he chuckles slightly when he sees how red I am getting.

I look down onto the floor, pulling my hands into fists. If I don't look out, I might end up hitting a professor that's how much rage I'm feeling.

"Mr. Weasley not so fast," Snape's eyes dart from me to the boy.

Fred stops in his tracks, he stood up and wanted to slowly back away out of the scene.

"It is highly disrespectful to the mankind to get down to this level. How much shame you brought your house. If you were under my wing I would have expelled you from this school immediately. But as far as I am concerned I can only take away fifty points from Gryffindor for that stunt you just pulled."

Snape's eyes drift to Kenneth on the floor: "Tens points Mr. Towler for lying here like a little girl. Pull yourself together."

"Professor," I start: "Kenneth is obviously hurt and-"

"Obviously?," he looks at me, every sign of bemusement gone: "Miss Suarez ten points from Ravenclaw for disobeying my orders and you will accompany Mr. Weasley here on a detention."

"What about Kenneth though?," Fred speaks up angry, pointing at that boy.

"Mr. Towler seems occupied on it's own," Snape walks past us: "Bring him to the Hospital Wing. I wouldn't take too long if I was you if you want it to become one week of detention."

"But he started it," Fred clarified.

"Another ten points from Gryffindor. Go on Mr. Weasley, I can't wait for my house to win that house cup so easily again."

With that Snape's gone. Fred is furious beside me. He doesn't look at me, he simply grabs Kenneth by one arm and pulls him up. I instantly get to his other side and help Fred to carry him. It is an awkward and unwanted silence between us. Every time when I want to open my mouth, I decide against it and close it again.

When we reach the Hospital Wing, Madame Pomfrey is instantly on our side and deals with Kenneth, but before she can deal with Fred he turns around and leaves the room. I stare at his back. I should go after him, do something, but I can't.

Instead all I am doing is staying by Kenneth's side, watching the witch deal with his injuries. He will look bad for some days and the people will talk.

As if his face wasn't punishment enough, also being called a little girl by Snape for being unconscious isn't exactly the way you want to be treated in such a position.

I have never seen Fred so angry as in the moments his fist was raised. I can't believe he went that far and did that to Kenneth.

And I was the one getting detention. For what? For simply being there and stopping them.

It will be so awkward to have detention with Fred. I'm not looking forward to it.

Love,

Jade."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.3K 132 14
"you're odd." "i know." "i like it. that's what makes you one of us." - in which the two best friends slowly begin to realize there's more than frien...
11.9K 234 65
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...
3.2M 88.4K 200
To debate between hatred, friendship, love - with a foe, a friend, or a lover.
117K 3.2K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...