Her Selfless Love( Complete)

By suzangill98

"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy g... More

Ezra
Reed Estate
Characters
He is back?
You!
Depth and weakness
The dinner
The interview
The first beat
The Angel
The first hand embarrassment
Date?
The disaster
The deception
Unveiling
In his arms
To loose control
What the hell happened?
The bruises
The Secret
Strangers?
Lost Cookies
Reluctant?
Move on
The proposed
The gentleman
The bad experience
Private what?
The jet lag
Lost and found
His beasts
The beginning
Calling Trouble
The escape
The Loss
The truth
Enraged and engaged ?
The Kiss of fire
The proclaimation
Compulsion
The Preparations
The Wedding
Searching hearts
Ignorance
The shattering
The accident
Her audacity
The distance and disaster
Deception or truth?
The Realisation
A new leaf
The Lost one
Puppy Trouble
The Resemblance
The hidden enemy
Challenging monsters
The Decision
Just a memory?
The bloodshed
Her Family?
The Will to move on
The surprise
His Fascades
The Promise
In her Shadows
Curtain of truth
Authors note
The Wedding
Deception
The heartbreak
The game
Moving on
The broken Promise
Shattering Sanity
The lost friend
Epilogue
Epilogue ( Final)

In defence

57.7K 2.6K 349
By suzangill98

"Her plant had a new company of those little greens called weeds.

Which everyone discarded calling them to impede.

Yet, unlike others she didn't had it in her to kill them for her need.

So she watered them , caring for these unloved and hated greens.

Until that one day ,

A raging storm eroded and destroyed the entire fields.

Except for her plant,

That stood strong ,protected and bound by these very weeds."

-suzangill

....

Aaron's pov

A slap echoes in the hall and I clench my fist. Seeing the unfolding of the scene.

Something rising in my chest as I see her lowering her eyes , submitting to Aunt May's angry voice.

Fuc*

This stupid girl!

How can she say the truth so easily?

I lied on her behalf, I tried to protect her so that no one scolds her. So that no one comes to know of what that bastard Nathan did.

And look at her?

Crying those fat tears, after having announced to everyone what I tried to hide with my everything.

Damn!

I even talked to mom so rudely ,so that she doesn't tend to my bruises and get to see the hickeys she left on my neck.

All this for what?

"I...am sorry mom..."

She speaks , more of a sobs and I don't know why I am getting so angry. Mom tries to interfere but Aunt May was not listening.

"Sorry? What good is your sorry Ezra? Those boys? They are rich kids!"

"They use poor girls like you to only use you and throw you away. They would never marry a maid's daughter Ezra! Grow up and come out of your fairytale world."

Aunt is being harsh but she is right. Nathan was one of those bastard kids and I don't regret disfiguring his face even one bit. Let's see how he flirts and lures girls with that crooked face.

"Don't say that May, she is like my daughter -"

"Like your daughter. But not your daughter Mrs Rose!"

A look of hurt covers mom's features. I wanted to stop May, but mom shows me her hand, asking not to interfere.

May was not just a maid here. Mom considers her to be like her sister. And that's why we all call her Aunt May.

She is not just a maid. And Ezra was not just a maid's daughter.

Everyone loves her like family, they are protective of her and can do anything for her.

Aunt May may be technically right, but emotionally she is wrong.

Sharing the same blood is not the only thing binding people, sharing of hearts is more important.

"Mom... please-"

Aunt May doesn't listen. Rushing out of the house, to only have Ezra look at her retreating back with tears streaming down her eyes.

Mom held her falling body as she breaks down completely. While I just turn my back from the scene.

Feeling that same uneasiness to settle in my chest.

Why do I feel like this?

The stupid girl brought upon this herself, why should I feel bad?

Walking back to my room ,I slam my door shut. Cursing her again and again.

She did it for me. She did it so that Dad doesn't scold me. So that Dad and my relationship doesn't strain further because of these drifts.

Ezraaa!!! Fuc* ! What do I do with you?

Why are you like this?

Running my hand through my hair. I felt suffocated here. With her being in this house.

I need to leave....I don't want to think about her!

I want to be away from her.

Grabbing the car keys, I rush out of the house. To only enjoy the night in an unknown place where no one knows me.

Far away from this.

.....

Ezra's pov

I was tired of crying.

My tears have run dry, as I look around at everyone surrounding me.

Ben , Neil and Stel.

Waiting for me to stop sobbing.

"Calm down Ezra. It's not your fault...first it's that bastard Nathan's fault....and then it's my fault instead. "

Ben says, as Stel joins him.

"Yes. We forced you to go. We both will go and clarify it to aunt May. She will forgive you."

They both get up to leave and I stop them, holding their wrists.

"No .. please stop. It's fine. There is no need to tell her anything."

"Still... it's my fault. I ... shouldn't have gone."

"But Ezra it's completely fine to go lik-"

Stel says, to be only interrupted by me.
As I get up, cleaning my tears with my hands.

"I am fine. Just please...leave me alone for few hours."

There is silence, till they look at each other to finally nod. Going out of the room one by one.

Neil places his hand on my shoulder, to slightly nod.

"Take your time Ezra. But remember. We are always here with you."

I nod at him as he pulls me to a hug. Running circles on my back.

"You are my strong girl. Don't think much about it. Okay?"

I nod, as fresh tears streamed down my eyes.
He pulls back, to pat my head and leave after giving me a sad smile.

The door closes and that's when I fall back on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

I have to talk to mom....I have to say sorry to her.

Few hours later I stand outside her door, not able to sleep till I have earned her apology. Gathering enough courage to knock.

I wait.

There is no reply and the thudding in my heart worsens.

"Mom?"

I say, to only hear silence in return. Gulping I push the door open to see her sitting on the bed. With her back towards me.

"Mom... please...I am sorry!'

I say, to hear no reply. She was holding something to her chest. Hugging it tightly.

"Mom-"

I try again , stepping inside. To be only stopped at the threshold.

"Stop Ezra. Just leave."

Tears at the brim of my eyes, fall down without control. The heaviness in my chest worsening.

She hates me....I told you she hates me.

"Mom I . -"

"Leave!!"

She literally screams and I feel my heart drop. I flinch back under her tone....I never felt like this before.

She never scolded me before....never.

My footsteps retreat automatically and I look at her one last time. To run blindly, not knowing where I am going.

Rushing through the empty halls of the Reed estate at midnight.

The saltiness of my tears reaching my lips and my vision hazy.

Why is mom behaving like this?

Is she disgusted of seeing my face?

Is that much she has started hating me.

It was just one mistake and I already said sorry.

I am a bad daughter....I took mom's trust for granted.

I shouldn't have-

Lost in thoughts, I didn't realise when I am suddenly pulled by my arm and my scream got muffled by a hand on my mouth.

My heart comes out of my chest as the door to the room is slammed shut and I am pinned against a wall.

My teary vision clears and what or rather who I saw made fear run in my veins.

"What the hell were you thinking telling everyone about it, Stupid girl?"

His grey orbs set in stone. As he blocks me against the wall with his body frame towering over me.

Smell of alcohol , distinguishable. Enveloping us to be accompanied by his expensive cologne.

"Aaron?"

I manage to say as he moves down his palms from my mouth. Looking at me with those angry grey orbs.

"Yes me. You thought you could escape from me after that stunt you pulled?"

He asks in his husky voice. And I couldn't reply. Lowering my eyes to avoid his gaze.

I don't want to face him now. I was already feeling so low.

"Mo...ve back Aaron. Pl...ease....I want to be alone."

I reply disinterested. To only feel a strong grip on my chin as he jerks up my face. Making my eyes met his emotionless ones.

"Be alone and do what? Cry like the crybaby you are?"

His words are doing it again. Making tears to sting my eyes. However this time it felt different, there was not a single line of mockery on his face. Instead he looked almost sincere.

"It's non..none of your business...move...back!"

He doesn't. Standing in front of me like a wall of stone. Almost suffocating me. Those grey eyes, taking my face to be the subject of their only interest.

"Why did you do it?"

He asks lowly in a dangerous voice, to only get silence from me. On getting no reply, he nods to himself.

Moving more closer if possible.

"You did it to save me again didn't you? To stop dad from scolding me?"

So he knows me that much. I didn't expected that. I thought he will reason it out by some other sh** concocted about me.

"Answer me Ezra!"

He setthes, to make me nod finally. I won't refute the truth. Yes, it was one of the reasons.

"Yes. "

He looks at me in disbelief. To only turn around. Grabbing his hair in his hands.

"Did I fuc*ing ask you to come and save me?'

"I could have managed dammit! I didnt needed you okay?"

He says, as if I have done a sin by doing it.

"What's your problem? I can say whatever I want to. Plus same goes for you."

Stepping closer to him. I dare to meet his eyes.

"I don't need your fuc*ing protection Mr Aaron Reed. I can take care of myself just fine."

He scoffs, looking at me in disbelief. Moving up his hand to place a rogue flick behind my ear and stare at my cheek where mom just slapped.

"St...ay...back!"

I say to avoid his touch ,but he didn't wanted that. Placing his one hand on my waist he pulls me to his chest and caresses my cheek with another.

"Such a naive little thing. Acting like a lioness , to be only a scared sheep."

His eyes softens as he trails my tears with his thumb, making goosebumps to appear on my skin.

"How long were you planning to cry stupid girl?"

And that's when I close my eyes, not able to stop myself. Letting those tears fall.

"I....I .. don't know...I just can't..."

My words are silenced as he places his finger on my lip.

"Shhhh"

"It's fine. It was not your fault. You did nothing wrong."

I open my eyes, to see his eyes flicker from my brown ones to my quivering lips as he breathes heavily.

What is he? What does he want? Why is he saying things to comfort me now...no... it's all fake. He is just playing with me...he has to be.

"Stop acting like you care Aaron. Move back."

I say trying to push his chest as he grabs my wrist next and pins them on the wall on my either side.

"Aaro-"

"Shut your mouth Ezra."

He says coming dangerously close to me, his eyes again betraying to look down at my lips and I can't help open and clos them, unable to form a complete sentence.

"I swear ....Every single time.. this oh so innocent mouth of yours opens, it ruins every damn thing."

I gulp,as he looks up. Settling his stormy orbs on my teary red brown ones.

"Every time these beautiful eyes of yours look at me?"

Wait? Did he said beautiful. This is not Aaron...what the hell is wrong with him.
.
.
.
.
.
"It makes me hate myself."
.
.
Dipping his face in the crook of my neck, his warm breath hits my earlobe. And I go still. Unable to move even a single cell.

"And every time I inhale this fuc*ing tempting fragrance of yours?"

His nose touches my neck and those weird feelings again erupt in my stomach.

"I swear Ezra"
.
.
.

"I can't seem to control myself."

The weird feeling result in a wetness between my legs and I curse.

What the hell Ezra!

Warning! Red alert!

He is drunk!

He doesn't know what he is doing!

I wake up to reality. Pushing him back to see him fall down on the lush red carpet.

"Damn!"

He says , trying to get up using the bed. To only fall down again.

Groaning in irritation.

"Why is everything moving? I think I drank too much.....sh**!"

He was talking to himself. Engaged in his own struggles while I just stare at him and the closed door..

Should I run or help him?

What to decide.

Look who was scolding me for taking a glass of champagne last night? I bet this moron gulped an entire bottle neat.

What an irresponsible lad.

"Ezraaaaa! Hold me!"

He screams struggling and I couldn't help smile. Leaning my head back on the wall.

"Boss, I am off duty right now."

He groans, falling back again and my smile widens.

What goes, comes back really fast I guess.

It's time for payback!

"Agghhh you stupid girl. Just come here! "

And that's when I look down at him, placing my hand on my waist. Smirking.

"Say please , boss"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620 16 33
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
60K 4.1K 16
-- PROLOGUE "Let me get this straight. We have nothing in between us, except for the deal we made that day" he spoke in a monotonous tone. "I am the...
2.7K 813 78
~HEARTS & FANGS~ {CASSIOPEIA & GIDEON} ~~~~ 'I hate you! I hate you! I'll never be the wife that you deserve!' 'I do not want the wife that I deserve...
3.1K 261 45
**Unedited** "She can't come to the phone right now. I'll be happy to take a message for you." My blood runs cold. "Where is she? What have you done...