Bias/ Minsung

By jeongin8biased

Jisung: who's your bias in 3racha? Minho: CB97 Jisung: i think you should change it In which Jisung tries t... More

~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~twenty~
~twenty one~
~twenty two~
~twenty three~
~twenty four~
~twenty five~
~twenty six~
~twenty seven~
~twenty nine~
~thirty~
~thirty one~
~thirty two~
~thirty three~
~thirty four~
~thirty five~
~thirty six~
~thirty seven~
~thirty eight~
~thirty nine~
~fourty~
~fourty one~
~fourty two~
~fourth three~
~fourty four~
~Q and A~
~fourty five~
~Q and A~
~fourty six~
~fourty seven~
~fourty eight~
~forty nine~
~fifty~
~fifty one~
~fifty two~
~fifty three~
~fifty four~
~fifty five~
~fifty six~
~fifty seven~
~fifty eight~
~fifty nine~
~sixty~
~sixty one~
~sixty two~
~sixty three~
~sixty four~
~sixty five~
~sixty six~
~sixty seven~
~sixty eight~
~sixty nine~
~seventy~
~seventy one~
~seventy two~
~seventy three~
~seventy four~
~Q and A~
~seventy five~
~Q and A~
~seventy six~
~seventy seven~
~seventy eight~
~seventy nine~
~eighty~
~eighty one~
~eighty two~
~eighty three~
~eighty four~
~eighty five~
~eighty six~
~eighty seven~
~eighty eight~

~twenty eight~

12.4K 528 673
By jeongin8biased

"Where are you going?" Chan asked, watching Jisung put on his shoes. He had on a black bucket hat, a brownish button-up, and some black jeans. More simply put, Chan thought he looked adorable, not that it said much since he pretty much always thought that.

"I'm going for a walk," Jisung explained briefly, grabbing the notebook that he usually wrote all of his lyrics in and his phone.

"Can I go with you? I'll help you write if that's what you were gonna go do." Chan offered, scared that the younger would end up stressing himself out again.

"Thank you but I really want to be able to write stuff on my own. You already have your own stuff to work on. I promise I'll be home before 11." Jisung said, showing Chan a small smile in an attempt to convince him that he was okay.

"Text or call me if you need anything," Chan said, trying not to frown at the fact that Jisung didn't want him to go with him.

"Okay," Jisung responded and was about to rush out of the door but got pulled back by Chan who quickly kissed his forehead.

"Stop doing stuff like that," Jisung laughed softly, thinking that Chan was only doing it to make fun of him for the whole 'goodnight kiss' incident that happened when he was drunk.

~~~~~~~~

Jisung slowly made his way to the doors of the cafe, he was kind of scared considering that he was not only going behind Chan's back right now but also because he hadn't even told Changbin that he was doing so.

He could also very easily slip up and give away that he was Jisung but he figured that as long as they didn't speak to each other that much he would be fine. Also, the fact that speaking to Minho in person was much different than in text...and in more ways than Jisung could even begin to explain.

He slowly walked into the cafe, immedietly noticing Minho who was standing at his usual spot behind the counter. Jisung decided to sit in the same seat he sat in last time.

There were a few other people in the cafe but they were all sitting far away from the counter, either studying or playing with one of the cats, minding their own business.

"Hi," Jisung said with a small smile once he sat down, just like he said he would over text. Not that Minho would ever know that he actually kept his word.

Minho looked up since he had previously not noticed that the younger came in and tried to stay calm as he made eye contact. Considering that this had already happed, you would think he would be able to handle the situation better. But no, he was still a mess.

"Hi," Minho said back, staring at Jisung in admiration...or at least that was what he was telling himself rather than the fact that he simply looked adorable.

"Umm...has it been busy today?" Jisung questioned, trying to start some sort of conversation. He looked down at his hands, trying to ignore the fact that Minho was very shamelessly starring at him.

Minho still couldn't comprehend the first time J.one came to the cafe and now he's back a second time. He was beginning to think that he's been sleeping for the past two weeks... although if it were a dream, CB97 would be there too, or instead even.

"No, we're usually never that busy. Sometimes there's a small rush of people when we first open but other than that it's pretty calm here."

"That's surprising...the cheesecake and coffee were really good last time I was here," Jisung explained, laughing awkwardly while staring down at his lyric book. He was too nervous to look Minho in the eyes and he was very aware that Minho was already staring at him.

"Oh-right I work here. Would you like the same thing you got last time? Iced Americano and cheesecake?" Minho sighed, having already embarrassed himself within the two minutes Jisung had walked into the cafe.

"Just an iced americano please." Jisung smiled at him and Minho nodded, walking away from his spot near the counter to go make Jisung's coffee.

"You sure you don't want some cheesecake too?" Minho questioned as he handed Jisung his coffee.

"I'm on a diet," Jisung responded with a frown, he did want cheesecake but he had also been working out and he didn't want to ruin all of his progress by eating his favorite food.

"Why?" Minho questioned with a frown. Jisung was already slim, most of 3racha's fandom either obsessed or were jealous of his waist. If he lost any weight Minho was scared he would lose his chubby cheeks which were his personal favorite feature of the younger.

"It's not to lose weight." Jisung immediately added since Minho looked somewhat concerned "I'm trying to get muscles so I'm just eating healthier than I usually would."

"Just don't be too hard on yourself," Minho responded, pulling his chair so he could sit across from Jisung while still staying behind the counter in case any customers came in, "your fans will support you no matter what you look like."

Jisung frowned slightly at Minho's statement. He only half believed him. Knowing that Minho preferred Chan's body type over his made him feel a lot more self-conscious even though that was just personal preference.

Before Jisung could even respond a certain orange and white cat jumped on the counter between him and Minho, sitting right on top of Jisung's lyric book as he pushed his face against the side of Jisung's

"I'm sorry!" Minho apologized, pulling Sunshine closer to him, "usually he doesn't like people. You aren't allergic to cats or anything, right."

"Min I wouldn't have come to a cat cafe if I were allergic to cats." Jisung giggled and pet Sunshine's head as Minho let go of the small cat and let him go back towards Jisung.

Jisung noticed that Minho had gone silent and looked up to see Minho smiling widely at him, leaving Jisung extremely confused.

"...What?"

"You called me by a nickname," Minho stated and Jisung froze, scared that he had gotten caught in his lie. However, Minho didn't seem to make the connection. "Also Sunshine likes you and there's only one other person besides you and me that he doesn't hate."

"Really?" Jisung asked in fake surprisement as he continued petting the cat.

"Yeah...I guess he picks and chooses." Minho smiled. He desperately wished he could take a picture of the two but he knew he probably wouldn't be allowed to. He also wanted to ask for his autograph but he feared that would ruin the atmosphere between them. He didn't want to seem like a crazed fan and prooving to his friends that he met him wouldn't be worth ruining their conversation.

"Did you name him?" Jisung asked, serious of what Minho's response to be despite him already knowing the answer.

"Yup," Minho said with a smile.

"How did you decide on his name?"

"Someone who I like a lot wrote a song for me called 'sunshine' and his coloring reminds me of the sun so I thought it was a good idea."

Jisung's face flushed red at Minho's reply, he tried to take a sip of coffee to get himself to not overthink it as Minho continued speaking, only making the situation worse for Jisung.

"He's really talented...my friend i mean, not the cat."

You would think that all of the compliments would make Jisung feel happy or flustered but he actually felt the opposite. It almost felt like he was leading Minho on when really, he didn't think he would ever get to tell him the truth.

Luckily a customer came in, saving Jisung from potentially asking another dumb question. During the time Minho was gone, Jisung opened his lyric book and started scribbling down random things that were coming to his head.

When Minho was done helping the customer he sat down across from Jisung again he didn't speak a word and simply admired the younger, occasionally pressing something on his phone so that it didn't seem like he was starring at him.

He couldn't help it though...the small pout on his face made him look even cuter than he already did, the way that he occasionally scribbled something out or hummed quietly to himself to see if something sounded okay. It oddly reminded him of his silent conversations with Jisung because he would do the exact same things, which only made Minho find it even more admirable. He wondered if Jisung was doing the exact same thing right now.

A while later Jisung put down his pen and read over what he had written. He finally felt somewhat satisfied with something he had written which he hadn't felt in a while previous to this.

There were a few lyrics that he decided to save for his Instagram posts since they didn't quite fit with the song but overall, he felt satisfied with himself.

He closed his book and looked up, immedietly locking eyes with Minho.

"You're really pretty," Minho said, not realizing that his thoughts had left his mouth until Jisung quickly responded.

"So are you." He said with a wink, catching Minh completely off guard as he was the one who was now pink in the face.

Jisung quickly looked at the time and saw that the cafe closes in about 10 minutes. He knew Minho was scared of walking home alone but he couldn't exactly offer to walk him home so he decided to do the second-best thing.

"It was nice talking to you again." Jisung smiled, standing up from his seat, and also said goodbye to Sunshine to was still right next to him. "Bye Minho, see you again soon maybe."

"Bye...J.one," Minho replied, cringing slightly at having to use his stage name in such a casual setting.

Minho sighed once Jisung had left the cafe, now he was left alone which he automatically hated. He quickly cleaned everything up and was about to leave, sighing in the process wince he hated walking alone at night time.

Then he felt his phone buzz and pulled it out to see who was calling him.

Incoming call from Jisung <3

He immediately smiled again as he answered the call.

"Hi Jisung!"

kinda hate this but i promise they'll be less awkward very soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 14.5K 44
3racha and 2kim are 2 well-known groups of performers. Minho, Hyunjin, Felix and Jeongin are dedicated fanboys Best ranking: #1 - 2kim #1 - felix #1...
160K 4.5K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
588K 31.3K 81
jisung is a cover artists who covers random songs and hyunjin comes across his instagram. hyunjin falls in love with his singing and decides to messa...
1M 38K 56
It's all in the title ;) RANKING: #1 - Han #3 - Leeknow #7 - Straykids #14 - Minsung