Akame ga Kill! - Devilborn [M...

By RedNightRaider

As the only child of the legendary devil hunter Dante, Tatsumi was taught how to slay the demon's that Dante... More

Chapter 1 [A Devil's Begining]
Chapter 2 [The Empire]
Chapter 3 [Meet Night Raid]
Chapter 4 [Protect the Base]
Chapter 5 [First Blood]
Chapter 6 [Kill the Killer]
Chapter 7 [Question's]
Chapter 8 [Kill the Injustice]
Chapter 9 [The Three Dead Beast]
Chapter 10 [Sorrow]
Chapter 11 [The Tournament]
Chapter 12 [Demon's Die Too]
Chapter 13 [Back Home]
Chapter 14 [To Save Live's]
Chapter 15 [Nero meet's Night Raid]
Chapter 16 [Lustful Assassin]
Chapter 17 [The Newcomer's]
Chapter 18 [V.S Kurome]
Chapter 19 [Devil Inside]
Chapter 20 [Beach Day]
Chapter 21 [Meet the Sister]
Chapter 22 [Hitomi's Introduction]
Chapter 23 [Kill The Demon's]
Chapter 24 [Kill the Fake]
Chapter 25 [Illusion or Reality]
Chapter 26 [Kill the Justice seeker]
Chapter 27 [Kill the Doctor]
Chapter 28 [An unexpected Turn]
Chapter 29 [Sin's of the Empire]
Chapter 30 [Midnight Comfort]
Chapter 31 [New Target's]
Chapter 32 [Demonic Soul]
Chapter 33 [Pink Lust]
Chapter 34 [Kill the Swordsman]
Chapter 35 [Kill the Pirate]
Chapter 36 [Kill the Clown]
Chapter 37 [Kill the Vampiric Woman]
Chapter 38 [Kill the Performer]
Chapter 39 [Kill the Leader]
Chapter 40 [Kill the Survivor's]
Chapter 41 [Nero's Grief]
Chapter 42 [The one in Red]
Chapter 43 [Dante's new gig]
Chapter 44 [Kill the Sister's]
Chapter 45 [Soldier's no more]
Chapter 47 [Learning Secret's]
Chapter 48 [Meeting the Revolution]
Chapter 49 [Passionate Night]
Cbapter 50 [Final Preperation's]
Chapter 51 [Seige on the Capital]
Chapter 52 [Unknown World]
Chapter 53 [Wave's final Mission]
Chapter 54 [The Demonic Dragon]
Chapter 55 [V.S Esdeath]
Chapter 56 [Celebrating Victory]
Chapter 57 [Lovely Morning]
Chapter 58 [Seven year's later]

Chapter 46 [Kill the Clone]

605 6 9
By RedNightRaider

[Art is not mine]

Dante's P.O.V

Alright, today is my first mission on this team, i've been asigned with finding some jackass that's been attacking random people around the capital, Vergil was sent with me on this mission so it hopefully wouldn't take to long so i could get me next mission.

Dante:"Hey Vergil."

Vergil:"What is it now Dante?"

Dante:"Well i've heard from my kid that Kyrie was killed by one of those Wild Hunt ass-hat's, hopefully he's enjoyin' hell 'cause that's where he's goin'."

Vergil:"I'll admit Nero's been better."

Dante:(Poor kid, he's finally able to marry the girl of his dream's and then she's taken away just like that, this empire need's to be fixed if there recruting people like that into there army.)

Vergil:"I know he'll get better but you and i know that take's time, and a lot of it."

????:"Heh, look's like those two fuckface's are gonna have to say goodbye to there father's yet again."

Dante:"Who said that!?"

????:"I did-

-Ass kisser."

Vergil:"And who are you supposed to be?"

????:"I am Dante, you fuckface."

Dante:"Yeah, sorry buddy but it look's like i'm gonna have to file a case of identity theft 'cause you ain't me."

Clone Dante:"Well fuck you too cock sucker!"

Vergil:"Let's despose of this abomination and quick."

Dante:"I couldn't agree more."

Clone Dante:"Then i guess those are your last word's dumbasses."

We started fighting him and he was proving to be more annoying than challanging, that is until i tried to finish him off.

Dante:"Gotcha."

I thrusted my sword toward's his stomach but he had some how manipulated his own body kinda like those four demon people the rest of Night Raid was talking about, i jumped backward's to avoid an attack he had sent my way.

Dante:"Body manipulation ey? I don't remember being able to do that."

I sarcasticly added.

Clone Dante:"That's because you can't, i'm stronger than you in every way shorty."

Dante:"Why call me shorty when i'm taller than you?"

Clone Dante:"Well, then i'll just have to do this!"

Some sort of energy had emerged from his stocky ass and made his eye's turn red and his vein's started buldging through his skin.

Vergil:"You call that power? Pathetic."

Clone Dante:"Why you little-

-Huh-

-Gah!"

Dante:"Oh what now?"

Vergil:"Who are you?"

Clone Dante:"Vergil?"

????:"I don't go by that name anymore, i go by Hajime now."

Clone Dante:"You peice of shit, you really betreyed the very people who created us!?"

Hajime:"Because we are not real, we are a mean's to an end, simply prototype's to what they wanted there new soldier's to be and i won't stand for it, for the sake of the revolution you die here brother."

Dante:"At least one of the clone's came to there sence's, now let's kick his ass."

We ran toward's my clone and now with Vergil's clone Hajime, it made it a bit easer but me and Vergil still had no idea how to kill him, until Hajime did something that finished him off.

Hajime:"Let's see you survive without this."

He had grabed my clone's pendent and crushed it in his fist.

Clone Dante:"We...were brother's...once."

Hajime:"We were never brother's, just clone's of the original's."

The clone had faded away leaving nothing but his weapon's behind, i'm not sure if this will work but maybe we could recrute this Hajime kid.

Dante:"Ya know, the team could always use some extra hand's."

Hajime:"I am sorry, but i have to decline but i want you to have this before i go, the replica Yamato might not be as strong as the original but it might have something you could use."

He had passed us his Replica of the Yamato and reached for his pendent.

Hajime:"Until we meet again, son's of Sparda."

He crushed his own pendent killing him, he faded into the wind leaving me and Vergil there as if nothing had happened.

Vergil:"Such a waste."

Dante:"Yeah, that clone of your's had a good heart to."

Vergil:"As he said, he was a mean's to an end we couldn't have stopped him even if we tried."

I grabed the clone's weapon's and we started back to base.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.5K 141
Tatsumi has lost everything. His parents his village his friend's and much much more. after joining a clan of samurai he is eventually disgraced and...
99.4K 1.7K 42
"I'm giving you this advice for your sake, because in the future you need to make a choice on what you do. He's lost his family and will never truly...
9K 143 12
*Will be repurposed in the future* Have you heard of the group of assassins called, Night Raid? A splinter group of the Revolutionary Army that elimi...
14K 146 3
Tatsumi During a reconnaissance encounters Kurome who persuaded (threatened) him into joining her for a mission since as she puts it he's a "Jaeger m...