[BL] A Cannon Fodder and a Ba...

Door Erishi_An

A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 10

1.7K 72 4
Door Erishi_An

Because it was the weekend, Lin Shuyu naturally woke up from sleep.

    He opened his dimly sleepy eyes and found that Tang Xuheng, who was supposed to be lying on the bed, was missing.

    Lin Shuyu picked up the phone and looked at the time. It was past nine o'clock.

    After he had simply washed, he just walked out of the room door, just in time to see Cheng Feng coming out of the room yawning.

    Lin Shuyu looked at Cheng Feng a few times and couldn't hold back: "Cheng Feng, did you go as a thief last night?"

    Cheng Feng's eye circles were very dark and his face was tired. He yawned again with a vague voice: "No, I just didn't sleep well."

    The information received before going to bed was so huge that it took him half of the night to digest it.

    Seeing his drowsy appearance, Lin Shuyu didn't bother to ask him where Tang Xuheng was.

    "Click."

.The door opened, Tang Xuheng walked in with something, saw Lin Shuyu and Cheng Feng, and said, "Come over for breakfast."

    Lin Shuyu took a chair and sat down: "Brother Heng, did you get up early to buy some buns to go out?"

    Tang Xuheng also sat down: "After a few laps, auntie couldn't come over today because of something, so I bought breakfast by the way."

    Lin Shuyu nodded: "Which bag is mine?"

    Tang Xuheng bought buns soy milk, and the buns were packed in separate bags, and it was hard to tell which bag belonged to them.

    Tang Xuheng: "The custard buns and red bean paste buns are yours."

    Cheng Feng: "Brother Heng, what kind of buns did you buy for me?"

    Tang Xuheng: "I don't know, let the boss grab the vegetable bag casually."

    Cheng Feng: "..."

    Why should he speak loudly.

.In the evening, the sunset is booming.

    The Lin family’s old house is on the outskirts of the city, occupying a large piece of land and surrounding a manor.

    The Lin family is an old wealthy family in Ningcheng. It is usually low-key. In addition, the person in charge, Mr. Lin, is old and inhospitable. Unless necessary social activities, he usually does not entertain guests. So the manor is very quiet at the moment. Listen carefully. I heard insects and birds.

    "It's already here, young master, old man and old lady are waiting for you."

    The driver's voice in his ear made Lin Shuyu regain his senses. He thanked him, and after getting out of the car, he glanced in the direction of the gate and frowned slightly.

    When the car just came in, he saw two people being stopped by the security guard outside the big iron gate of the manor.

    Lin Shuyu squinted his eyes, a little confused.

    How could the mother and son appear here?

.While thinking about things, Lin Shuyu walked to the front door of the house in a familiar way.

    Before entering the door, Lin Shuyu heard a quarrel in the room.

    He paused and didn't go directly in.

    The door was hidden, and one of the two parties in the quarrel was very close to the door, and Lin Shuyu could hear it clearly when he stood outside the door.

    One is his grandfather's angry voice.

    The other one was the voice of a middle-aged man who was very familiar and inexplicably familiar.

    "I don't want to mix up your mess! I don't want to worry about it! Just do whatever you want with that woman, don't bring it to my eyes to dirty my eyes! Get out of me immediately! Get out of Lin's house with that woman and kind of evil!"

    "The same blood of the Lin family, because Su Qianwei is the eldest of the Su family, so her son Lin Shuyu is your precious grandson!.Luo Chun's background is not noble enough to match the Lin family, so the Lin Luzhe she gave birth to is a wicked species? ! You are really pedantic and double standard! "

    "It's not that I'm pedantic, but that Lin Luzhe's name is not righteous!"

    "If it weren't for that piece of marriage certificate, the baby grandson you are hurting now is also a illegitimate child! It's also a wicked child!"

    "You still have the face to say?! You were the one who offered to marry Su Qianwei at the beginning! You were the one who turned your back on the marriage when your son was born! Have you ever been in charge of him for a day? You don't deserve to be a father at all!"

    "Am I willing to be this father! If it wasn't for Su Qianwei to threaten her with her child, do you think I would marry her?"

    "I don't care what kind of grudge between you and Su Qianwei! This is your own sin! Anyway, I will not recognize Lu Luochun as mother and son, and I will not let them step into the Lin family! .You died early this heart! Don't bother me from now on! I'm not your son! Get out! "

    "Since I really want to sever the relationship, don't intervene in what I do! I hope you won't regret it in the future!"

    "Lin Cheng! What do you mean?!"

    Lin Shuyu listened at the door for a while, his eyes were a little weak, and he smiled silently, his smile full of sarcasm.

    He just said, how dare the mother and son come to the door cheeky.

    It turns out that there is still a shameless scum backing it up.

    The quarrel in the room had obviously come to an end, and after a few seconds of silence, the door opened.

    A man opened the door and walked out.

    The man looks about forty years old, his face is still handsome, his face is obviously sulking.

    After seeing the young man standing outside the door, Lin Cheng looked in a daze, and stayed still.
.Lin Shuyu did not squint, and walked directly beside Lin Cheng with a calm expression.

    Obviously passed by, but it was as if he hadn't seen him.

    Ignore it completely.

    Lin Shuyu regarded it as air, dissatisfaction flashed in Lin Cheng's eyes, and his mouth moved, but there was nothing to say.

    He turned his head and stared at Lin Shuyu's back, with obvious hatred and disgust in his eyes. It was not until Lin Shuyu's back disappeared behind the door that he gritted his teeth and left angrily.

    Seeing Lin Shuyu coming in, Grandpa Lin was also a little surprised: "Yuyu, why are you..."

    Lin Shuyu chuckled lightly, avoiding talking about what happened to Lin Cheng just now at the door: "Didn't my grandfather let me come back to finish my meal? Why did you ask me knowingly?"

    "No, Grandpa just didn't expect you to come back so soon." Grandpa Lin looked very complicated.

.His unsatisfactory son went out, and Lin Shuyu came in. The two must have met at the door.

    Maybe Lin Shuyu came in after listening to their quarrel outside the door.

    Thinking of this, Grandpa Lin couldn't help but regret.

    He should just call and ask the driver to drive slowly!

    Grandma Lin next to him stared at Grandpa Lin with a little dissatisfaction: "Old man, who do you show this expression to?"

    "Hehe, Grandpa is stupid." When reminded by his wife, Grandpa Lin finally reacted, patted his forehead, and laughed, "Yuyu, sit down."

    Lin Shuyu smiled and sat down.

    Because it was the elderly and grandson eating, the dishes on the table were more homely, and Lin Shuyu liked them.

    But also because it is so common, there is no rule of not talking.

.Just when Lin Shuyu started to move his chopsticks, he heard her grandma ask: "Yuyu, grandma heard that you fell ill the other day?"

    Lin Shuyu began to quibble: "It's not that serious..."

    Grandpa Lin: "I have been hospitalized for several days! Isn't it serious?!"

    Grandpa, is it really okay for you to tear down grandma's desk in such a hurry?

    Lin Shuyu replied, "It's really just a little problem, because Brother Heng was worried and he just let me stay for a few more days, otherwise I will be discharged on the same day."

    Grandma Lin still had doubts in her eyes: "Really?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Really! I just have a fever, why do I make such a fuss."

    Hearing that it was a fever, the expressions of the old couple in the Lin family became worried.

    Lin Shuyu noticed the changes in the expressions of the two old people, and his heart jumped.

.When he was six years old, he once had a high fever, and that high fever almost killed him, so the two old people are still facing the enemy of the word "fever."

    Lin Shuyu quickly remedied: "Uh, it's okay anyway, I'm still alive and kicking now, I even ate a lot more than usual."

    For a period of time afterwards, Lin Shuyu was listening to Grandma Lin talking about this and that, until he heard the words that were familiar enough to memorize, this was the end.

    In order to round up the lie, Lin Shuyu even ate a small bowl of rice more than usual.

    After the meal, Lin Shuyu accompanied the two old people for a walk in the manor and chatted for a while, only then was Grandpa Lin catching up with the car and sending them back on the grounds that "their work and rest of the elderly are different from those of the young".

    From beginning to end, no one mentioned Lin Cheng's matter.

.Watching the car disappear into the night, Grandpa Lin frowned and sighed: "If there weren't the absurd marriage at the beginning, wouldn't this kid Yuyu need to suffer?"

    Grandma Lin shook her head, followed by a long sigh, and she hated iron and steel: "Don't think too much about it. The marriage was proposed by Lin Cheng and he insisted on getting married. The grievances between him and those women Resent, we can't intervene at all."

    On Monday, Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng stepped onto the school together.

    After the flag was raised and disbanded, a group of people disbanded and returned to the classroom.

    Just after Lin Shuyu entered the classroom, before he sat down firmly in the chair, Cheng Feng, who came back first, turned around anxiously: "Yuyu!"

    Lin Shuyu saw that his face was very ugly, and he was a little puzzled: "What's the matter?"

    "Yes, that's... Oh! I don't know how to say it!".Cheng Feng had been there for a long time, and didn't know what to say, so he could only tsk, "That's right, don't be too angry later."

    Tang Xuheng noticed something was wrong, his eyes became dangerous: "What's wrong?"

    Cheng Feng curled his eyebrows: "I just saw..."

    Before he finished speaking, Hua Lu took a boy into the classroom through the front door.

    Seeing that boy clearly, an obvious surprise flashed in Lin Shuyu's eyes.

    Hua Lu briefly introduced: "Classmates, this is a newly transferred classmate whose name is..."

    "Hello everyone, my name is Lin Luzhe."

    The boy interrupted Hua Lu. He was very gentle, with a pair of square-frame glasses, and looked a little gentle.

.After briefly introducing himself by name, his gaze suddenly fell to the last row in the classroom, smiling, with obvious contempt and provocation in his eyes: "It's Lin Shuyu's brother.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35K 1.5K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
32.1K 776 25
Title: 怀了校草的崽后被全校知道了 Author:霁青 Status: Completed Description: Lu Nian'er, a straight man who thinks he is straight, is dressed as a coquettish and c...
29.3K 1.7K 196
In order to find the missing General Zhou, Su Moxiu pretended to be a bandit and sneaked into the enemy's back, only to be taken by a slurred little...