π™±πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ 𝙸 π™΄πšœπšŒπšŠπš™πšŽ...

By taraelysia

[COMPLETE] "My beautiful slut. This body belongs to me, doesn't it?" he praises, smirking down at her. "Yes... More

Before You Read... (A/N)
1 (S)
2 (S)
3 (S)
4 (S)
5 (K)
6 (S)
7(K)
8(S)
9(K)*
10 (S)
11(S)*
12(S)
13(S)
14(S)
15(S)*
π™Έπš—πšπšŽπš›πš•πšžπšπšŽ
16(S)- π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝙸𝙸
17 (S)
18 (S)
19 (S)*
20 (S)
21 (S)
22(S)
23(?)
24(S)
25(L)
26(S)
27(S)
29(L&S)
30(L&S)
31(L)
Perhaps, I do. (S)*
"It's Just Me." (L)
"Fuck you."(K)
Love you guys. (A/N)
"Yes, Master". (S)*
Okay, how the fu- (A/N)
"You, too, Mr. Merrell."(K)*
~Q&A~
"A little voyeur in you, huh?"*(S)

28(S)*

2.3K 61 6
By taraelysia

__________

But, I've never been so defenceless.

__________

My eyes flutter open, a dull throb emanating from my stomach. I groan slowly, clenching my eyes. My legs and arms seem free, but they are separately bound to longer chains, which limits my movement but allows me to move while I lay on the bed. Grasping the opportunity, I stretch my body, feeling my muscles ache from their former predicament.

"You look like a kitten waking up from a nap," Killian says, chuckling and entering the room from the attached bathroom. He looks like he just had a shower, his legs covered with sweatpants, his chest bare with droplets from his wet hair running down his neck.

I remain silent. It is the same as before. I am repeating my fate, letting him dominate me to avoid being hurt. I cry at night, plaster on submission in the day — saying and doing nothing. 

What else can I do?

Liam's dead. I came to terms with it three days ago when Killian allowed me to shower with my hands chained to the shower curtain's rod. I sobbed my heart out. I remember seeing Liam's blue eyes peer into my teary ones, his hand caressing my back, telling me to let it all out. I don't know what to do. There's no one to save me. No one to care for me. No one to think if I am alive or dead. For the past three years, I barely came to terms with my past, and here I am again, living the same past. The same fucking thing.

He is my master.

I can't escape. He won't allow me to. He has confined me to the same room for over a week, feeding me with my chains still binding me to the bed. The skin around my wrists and ankles is raw and bleeding, but he doesn't care anymore. The little humanity he had in him three years ago, is just a fake cover now. He smiles at me, talks to me, but it is a façade.

The worst thing is, I don't even care anymore.

Why should I? What is there for me to live for? A different, metal collar rests heavily on my neck, much too similar to the one I had on years ago. My body is fortunately covered by his sweatshirt after he took pity on me when I shivered at night. He is annoyed with me, I can see it. He wanted a challenge. He wanted me to fight him. He wanted to see me extinguish under the pain he inflicted.

Little did he know, I died the second Liam did.

He taught me how it was to laugh again. How it felt to be loved. The way I felt when he wrapped his arms around my waist was safe. He stopped when I asked him to. He kissed me only when I allowed it. He wanted me to be happy. He wanted me to be his, but he waited for it. 

But he never even knew that I wanted him to be mine.

A tear rolls down my cheek as I curl on the bed, hiding my face between my arms. Killian pulls me out of my safety by talking lowly, "I expect you to behave like the slave you are, Sierra. I have been slacking off on you. Treating you like a princess, bringing you your food in bed, allowing you to not reply whenever you want, not making you pleasure me. What else do you want, hmm?" 

I want my freedom back. I want...I want Liam back.

"Nothing, master. I am sorry," I reply, sitting up.

"I know. I am giving you everything you want already," he comes to me, unlocking the chains from the bed, taking off the sweatshirt, and pausing to devour me with his eyes. "Shame that you ran away, Sierra, I would have trained you to be mine years ago," he says and cuffs my arms together behind my back. "On your knees, slut," he orders, flushing thousands of memories in my head. My frozen form shakes up with a stinging on my face.

"Do I need to repeat myself?!" he bellows. I scamper down on the floor, my eyes filled with tears as I stumble and kneel on the floor, my thighs widely placed, the air of the room invading every nook of my naked body.

"No, master," I murmur, training my eyes on the floor in front of me.

"Remember when I promised not to rape you?" he asks me, tipping my chin upwards to look into his menacing eyes.

"Yes, master," I reply, my body shivering from anxiety.

"But, remember when you promised not to leave me?" he asks, tightening his grip.

"Yes, master," I say, my nails digging into the skin of my thighs.

"If you didn't keep your promise, am I obligated to keep mine, love?" he asks gently, caressing my cheek.

I hesitantly shake my head, knowing that a 'yes' will get me into trouble. He slaps me again. "Words, Sierra!" he yells and I cower.

"No, master," I reply, my form shaking.

"Absolutely right," he says, petting my head, making me lower my gaze again. "I love you, Sierra. I always have. I was devastated when you left me. The beast inside me was desperate to kill you the second I saw you, slut," he pauses as he raises his voice, and inhales deeply, "...but, I love you. I want you to be mine, Sierra. Body and soul. You will be mine, won't you, slut?"

I hesitate. My mouth unable to say no, while my mind compelled me to not say yes.

"Before you say anything," he interrupts, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back painfully, "remember that Oliver and Caroline still live back in the states, and I know they wouldn't mind a visit from me," he completes, grinning.

"I am yours, master," I mutter, my mind finally letting go of any resistance.

"Good girl," he says, smiling. "I believe that you finally deserve to be rewarded," he says. "Stand up and lay on the bed," he orders, pulling me up by my collar. Killian pushes me back on the bed, chaining my arms above my head. "My beautiful, beautiful slut," he says, spreading my legs with his arms and cuffing them apart, the chains pulled back, limiting my movement like the first day I was here. He slips off his sweatpants. More tears run down my cheek, as I notice the hard bulge in his underwear, knowing that what was coming was unavoidable. He comes over my tied form, kneeling in between my legs, loosening the chains tying my ankles, and bending my knees. 

"You are such a beautiful slave, Sierra," he says, lowering his hand between my legs, hovering his fingers above my clit. "This time, I won't even ask you if you want my touch," he says, proceeding to rub the nub in slow circles, gradually speeding up. I feel myself getting wet, my breaths getting shorter, my nipples hardening as my hips buck the slightest. "Do you see that, slut?" he asks, pausing his movements and slipping a finger inside me, taking it out to show me my wetness glistening in the low light of the room.

"You enjoy me, Sierra. You are a whore, it is in your nature. You want a man to satisfy you, but that man is me, slut. No one else can touch you like I do, you understand?" he asks, slapping my inner thigh.

"Yes, master," I mutter, my tears streaking my cheeks as I realize my body's betrayal. I beg with my eyes to make him stop, but he looks at me innocently, licking his finger.  He pulls down his boxers, lining himself with me.

"I want you to remember, slut, as I push into you," he says, groaning as he pushes in inch by inch, a pain invading my senses, "that I own you. I own your pleasure, I own your body, I own your freedom, I own your love, I own everything you are. Understand?" he asks, bottoming out.

"Yes, master," I mutter out, my body unfamiliar with the sudden fullness. 

"Good slut," he says, and starts moving, hitting my pleasure spot over and over again. My conscious mind berates me for...liking this, but the pleasure slowly takes over me, and I let out a moan, throwing my head back.

"That's it," he says, laughing deeply. He lowers his mouth to my neck, sucking on my collarbone, lower and lower until he reaches my nipple, biting it, making me let out a little scream. He starts thrusting faster, snatching my hips upwards, making him go deeper as I moan more, closing my eyes to imagine anyone but him over me.

"Open your eyes," he says, grabbing my throat. I obey his orders, looking at his sweaty form above me, his wavy, light brown hair sticking to his forehead. "Look at me as I fuck you senseless. Remember who owns you, slut," he says. He suddenly goes even faster, the pleasure tightening in my core, making me moan loudly as I buck my hips rhythmically, making him groan loudly, "That's it. Fuck me back, you whore," he says, his voice hoarse with pleasure.

He moans loudly, his movements getting rhythmic as he throws his head back, "I'm going to come, Sierra," he mutters, guiding his hand down to my clit, rubbing it furiously, making me scream, "...and you're gonna come with me," he completes, and I buck my hips, clenching my eyes shut as I feel the coil tighten impossibly near.

"Now, slut!" he says, groaning loudly, his finger on my clit going harder and faster, his movements inside me stopping, and I feel him explode in the condom. My hips buck and I scream, the pleasure inside me exploding, tears running down my face as my body thrashes and bucks like I am possessed. He rubs my clit throughout my orgasm, making me ride it out, and finally stopping his movements as I come to rest.

"That is-" he breathes, balancing his body on his elbows just above mine, "that is the way I'll pleasure you every single day if you remain mine, slut. I know you crave it. Liam can never do what I can. No one can. You're mine," he says, grasping my throat, making me look at him, "...understand?"

"I understand, master," I say, the branding on my lower stomach suddenly burning into me.

'Mine,'  it read.

Author's Note:

THE END IS SO, SO NEAR!

I love my readers, especially those who vote regularly (you know who you are <3). 

QOTD: Any special requests for the future of the book?

I will, I promise, write a lot of Bonus chapters once I complete this book. I want Liam and Sierra smut.

AND, for fuck's sake, SO DO YOU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 198K 36
THIS IS A SEQUEL TO HE'S MY MATE I feel the cold stones pressed to my back, seeping through the piece of fabric I have on to cover my body, the concr...
5.6K 161 5
TW β€’ Contains of Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Trauma, Blood, Bruising, Gaslighting, Manipulation, Possessive, Sadism, Bondage, Unethical human experime...
30.2K 1K 42
"What you're talking about is called Stockholm Syndrome." StockΒ·holm synΒ·drome: NOUN - feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnappi...
5M 116K 60
Clove Tali innocent. In his eyes. Oliver Wolf a savior. In her eyes - - - - ⚠️WARNING 17+⚠️ ⚠️MATURE CONTENT AND SELF LOATHING⚠️ ⚠️VIEWER DISCRETION...