𝔇𝔢𝔣𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 (𝔏𝔢𝔳𝔦 𝔵...

By livelaughlovelevi

⋆⭒˚。⋆ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘�... More

I - Harm And Question
II - Solidity And Obscurity
III - A Companions Restraint
IV - A Rogue Like He
V - Hands For Chains
VI - Good Company
VII - Blank Pages
VIII - Race Against The Rogue
IX - Don't Fear My Touch
X - The Hours Of Dawn
XI - Upon The Surface
XII - Family Banter
XIII - Peculiar Brunette
XV - Three Souls
XVI - No Regrets
XVII - Breaking Through
XVIII - Wavering Guilt
XIX - Under The Cherry Blossom
XX - Idiotic Brother
XXI - It's Not The Same
XXII - Don't Die
XXIII - Rude Awakenings
XXIV - Unknown Rivalry
XXV - Stay Safe... Please
XXVI - We Miss You
XXVII - The Fall
XXVIII - Run. He's Coming For You
XXIX - Expect The Unexpected
XXX - Content, But Not Quite Happy
XXXI - Fist Of White
XXXII - Unbalanced
XXXIII - What's The Situation Here, Brats?
XXXIV - Reunited At Last
Authors Note and Character Stats
XXXV - Discipline Through Pain
XXXVI - Brat
XXXVII - River of Koi
XXXVIII - Second In Command
XXXIX - Things Change
XL - Again
XLI - Scissors And A Razor
XLII - Memory Graves
XLIII - Rooftop Murmurs
XLIV - Taverns, Wield and Flower Fields
XLV - Bound
XLVI - Bedridden
XLVII - Crazy Admirer
XLVIII - Guilt
XLIX - In The Rain
L - Promise
LI - Havoc
LII - His Heart
LIII - To Change A Concrete Mind
LIV - The Book Of Nothing
LV - Valkyrie Of War
LVI - The Toxicity Of Optimism
LVII - Eyes In The Shadows
LVIII - Calm Before The Storm
LVIX - In Time, Before Sunset
LX - What The Sun Sees
LXI - The Friends And The Foes
LXII - A Perspective Of Distrust
LXIII - Lurking Within Our Dreams
LXIV - Winter Wishes
LXV - When The Night Calls
LXVI - A Weeping Clouds Purpose
LXVII - As Realisation Sinks In
LXVIII - Beauty Of A White Night
LXIX - Request
LXX - A Brothers Plea
LXXI - Before The Hunt Begins
LXXII - A Flawed Crime
LXXIII - Sea Of Stars
LXXIV - An Order Of Silence
LXXV - A Living Myth
LXXVI - Strength And Weakness
LXXVII - An Affair Of Negotiation
LXXVIII - A Method Of Obtention
LXXIX - Guise Of Repulse
LXXX - The Blood Of Those Who Pursue Us
LXXXI - Thread And Tension
LXXXII - When Dependant On Trust
LXXXIII - Accusations Of Insanity
LXXXIV - Clandestine
LXXXV - In The Raven's Mind
LXXXVI - How One Approaches
LXXXVII - What We Sought
LXXXVIII - With My Everything
LXXXIX - Reading Him
XC - Warm Lights
XCI - Crystals And Bets
XCII - Words Of Honour
XCIII - What's Said At Midnight
XCIV - What He Wants
XCV - What He Needs
XCVI - The Cunning Brown Fox
XCVII - Blood Of Consequence
XCVIII - On Her Behalf
XCIX - The Ghost Of Sina
C - Times Like These
CI - Bittersweet Truths
CII - Fire And Blood
CIII - God Of Destruction
CIV - An Eye For A Life
CV - Midnight Sun
CVI - The Innocence Of A Man
CVII - When Words Matter
CVIII - Three Strikes
CIX - My Own Blood
CX - Subjects Of Ymir

XIV - Failed Persuasions

3K 105 110
By livelaughlovelevi

"Show me what you've got."

***

Dodge.

I steady my breathing as I dodge Levi's quick and consistent attacks.

Dodge.

I read his movements hastily all while trying to find an opening to attack. He's well guarded and is using my teachings to his advantage. But as he kicks, there's a small spot in his torso that's unguarded.

Dodge, then take your shot.

I duck under his leg and swing my own around, hitting dead on my intended target. He grunts in response his jaw tensing as he sucked in a breath of pain. He fell back, clutching where I had previously hit him and panting heavily.

"You've improved." I compliment. He gazed up at me from beneath his eyelashes. "But you can improve more." I reach out a hand and look down at him. He gazed at my hand, then back up at me.

If he has any trust in me, he'd simply take my hand.

And he did.

His hand grips mine firmly as he pulls himself up with the help of my pulling him up. His hands were surprisingly soft, his palms just barely creating the build up of calluses. He retrieves his hand and I begin to dust off my pants that had specks of dust on them.

"Again." Tera said. I turn to look at her.

"Why? I've fought the three of them. I won." I say. I had fought Farlan and Isabel and I can say they've definitely made improvements. But they had their flaws. And unsurprisingly, Levi is one of few people who is getting to the point where he can keep up with me.

"Levi has potential. Again." She deadpans.

"I feel like I should be offended." Isabel says quietly. I roll my eyes with a grin on my face.

"Fine." I reply getting back into stance.

"Tch." Levi let out as he turned to me once more. Getting into position once more, all I could see on his face were his eyes. His face was well guarded by his fists, his elbows low as he used them to guard his torso. I lower myself a little more, the light whistle of the wind being the only sound that surrounded us.

The Tera squad watched us intensely, observing our every breath, our every blink. My legs twitched as I went to launch myself forward until Erwin's voice stopped me mid step. I stumbled slightly and turned my gaze towards him.

"Tera, I need to borrow Y/N from you." He gave a smile before turning his gaze to Levi who held a deadly glare for him. Honestly, I wonder why Levi hates Erwin so much. I am just as much responsible for their capture as Erwin is, yet Levi has not quite forgiven me for that, but he's less cold than he was.

"Sure thing. You're dismissed." Tera said to the whole squad. "Go get some dinner." They all scattered and I walk towards Erwin slowly, noticing the trio waiting for me.

"Go ahead to the hall. I'll be in once we're done." I urge. Isabel and Farlan nodded and set off towards the hall. Levi left but not without sending Erwin yet another glare.

"Why does he not like you much, Commander?" I ask when I think Levi is out of hearing range. Little did I know, he could still listen in on the conversation.

"I'm not too sure. He'll get over it." Erwin shrugs. I furrow my eyebrows slightly.

"What did you need me for?" I say watching the trio open the hall door and disappear into the building.

"The expedition is in a couple days." He began. My eyes widen.

"What?! I thought it was in two weeks!" I exclaim. He nods.

"It was supposed to be." He continued.

"What happened?!" I exclaim.

"The government isn't giving us more time to prepare for the expedition. The citizens of the walls are refusing to pay expenses for taxes so the small percentage we get from their wages has reduced dramatically. The government is forcing us to make the mission sooner. Which is approximately two days from now." He explained. I clenched my jaw.

"They're not ready." I whisper.

"They'll be okay, Y/N." Erwin tries to assure me.

"No, they won't be if they're not ready!" I say adding more volume to my once hushed tone. He pursed his lips. "Commander, they've barely lived life up here! They're not ready!" I exclaim.

"I will do everything in my power to prevent any deaths in this expedition." He says gently. My hands were clenched into tight fists and my sight was blurring from tears.

"I bet you think that about every expedition. About how many empty promises you've made about keeping our comrades alive." I spit. My emotions were out of control and I knew the words that came out of my mouth were not me at all. But I couldn't say anything else.

"I do try, I truly do. But I can't guarantee their safety." He admits.

"Leave them out of this expedition. I'll train them more, I-I'll educate them academically if I have to just leave them out of this one mission. Please." I plead.

"I'm afraid I cannot do that,Y/N." He says.

"Is there anything you can do?! You're the Commander for fucks sakes!" I choke out.

"Unfortunately, the call isn't up to me." He concludes. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I truly am." He places a hand on my shoulder in attempted comfort. I control my breathing.

"Go clean yourself up. Your friends are waiting for you in the dining hall." He says, his tone warm. I take a deep breath, wiping my tears that clumped my eyelashes together and stained my cheeks. I nod a small yes before forcing my feet forward, one in front of the other. "Oh, there's a regiment meeting tomorrow morning too, tell your friends."

As I edged closer to the hall, I let a quivering breath slide between my lips. I've become attached to the trio. In the two weeks I've been acquainted with them, I've grown closer to them than I intended.

Isabel, a sibling figure in my life. A girl who contains the bubbly personality that contrasts with Levi's.

Farlan. A trustworthy calm-headed guy whose words can be very persuading.

Levi. A figure of many mysteries but has opened himself up a little and has given me a sliver of his earning trust.

They could all be gone in two days. Two days. And that's far too soon for their lives to end before they had even started. There was one thing that refused to leave my mind.

The fact that they aren't ready and no one understands that.

Shit.

I walk inside and head straight for the dining hall. I turn the final corner and waltz into the bustling room only to find our usual table void of the new trio and the new addition of Moblit replacing them. I walk towards it, Hange and Sam gazing up at me.

"Hey Sunshine. Have you been crying?" Sam asks his eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"That doesn't matter. Where's the trio?" I ask.

"Y/N-"

"Answer the question." I cut him off looking him dead in the eye.

"They left early, I'm not sure where. Why, is something wrong?" Hange butts in.

"Nope, I just needed to talk to them." I briefly explain.

"Oh, yeah, okay. Uh, see you soon then. You still need to eat." Sam says. The rest of the table gazed up at me with concern but I ignored it as I turned on my heel and walked back out of the hall.

I begin pacing through the halls, catching glimpses of the night sky through the windows that adorned the walls. I check mine and Isabel's room first only to find it was bare. The same went for Levi and Farlan's room. As I climbed the flights of stairs, I hear some mumbled bickering from another storage room we had kept closer to the rooftops.

"You guys stay here. I'll go alone." I hear Levi say. I raise a hand and knock on the door before reaching down to twist the doorknob. The door flew open and the collar of my shirt was in Levi's tight grip.

"How much did you hear?" He sneered.

"I only heard something about them staying here and you going alone. I only just got here." I admit holding my hands up in a surrendering manner. I gaze deep into his eyes, hoping to send some type of message to tell him I'm speaking the truth. He looked me up and down, still holding my shirt in his grasp before he practically drags me into the room and closes the door behind us. He releases his grasp before nodding an apology and I move to sit on a crate.

"You look like shit." He says walking to a stone wall and leaning against it.

"I'm aware. I came to look for you guys because I have news." I began.

"Wait, have you been crying?" Isabel asked. Everyone stared at me.

"It doesn't matter." I take a deep breath. "The expedition is in two days." I say.

"I thought it was in two weeks!" Isabel exclaimed.

"Two days? All the more reason you brats should stay here." Levi glares at Isabel and Farlan.

"Levi, you know we can't do that. We're a team, remember?" Farlan says.

"That's why I've come to find you guys." I look them all in the eye. "I want you guys to find a way to stay behind for this mission, just this once."

"Even she says so." Levi mumbles.

"That's you too, Levi." I deadpan. His gaze shot up to meet mine. "You guys aren't prepared for what's outside those walls. I've already asked the Commander about it and he refuses to have you back out. I know you can be convincing Farlan." I look at Farlan.

"Are you saying we're not strong enough?" Levi asks quietly.

"I don't mean it as an insult, I promise you. I'm trying to protect you. There's something about you guys that makes me feel warm. No matter how stubborn." I glance at Isabel. "How quiet." I look at Farlan. "And how cold." I finally land my gaze on Levi.

"I just can't lose you guys when I've just got you." I admit. Isabel walked to my side and sat on the crate beside me placing one of her hands on mine.

"I'm sure we can handle ourselves, Y/N." She reassured gently. I look up at her and send her a sad smile.

"I don't want you to test that theory." I murmur. A figure moves across the room and settles themselves on the other side of me. I look over and glance at Levi who had just sat down next to me, our knees barely touching.

"Didn't I tell you that protecting people is what will get you killed?" He side glances me. I roll my eyes.

"Hypocrite." I mutter.

"Tch, brat." He mutters back. Isabel giggled at our brief bickering. Farlan moved in front of me and my eyes drag up to meet his. He held out a hand.

"Thank you for the things you have done for us." He says with a warm smile. I return it whilst placing my hand on his for a firm handshake.

"Thank you guys for being you." I say standing up. "I better go get something to eat, will you guys be alright up here?" I ask walking to the door. Isabel and Levi hop down from the crate and pace towards me.

"I could do with a cup of tea." Levi says walking past me and to the door.

"We'll come with you." Farlan smiles. Levi opens the door and held it open for all of us. As we walked into the hall, few tables were empty. But everyone was still at our usual one. We start pacing towards it and just before we reach it, I turn to look at the three who followed a step behind.

"I want to take you guys somewhere tomorrow night." I say. They raise one of their eyebrows slightly before giving a small nod in response.

The rest of the night went by smoothly. There were a few jokes thrown around the table as time went by. Everyone in the group was up for a few hours later than the rest of the regiment.

"I suppose I should get to bed." Sam says standing up. "And the rest of you should too."

"I was getting there." I yawn. "It's an off day tomorrow but the Commander wants a regiment meeting. So I'll see you then." I stretch before looking at Isabel and raising a questioning eyebrow.

"Yup, coming." She says standing up and stretching with a loud groan.

"See you guys later." She waves everyone goodbye and we head to bed. As soon as we had settled in bed, we were instantly out cold.

***

Next morning came around and I could hear Isabel rustling around behind me as my back faced her side of the room.

"Y/N get your ass up. We have that meeting to go to." She calls with a brief giggle following. I groan and roll out of bed landing flat on the ground below. But I made no effort to move from my position, choosing to ignore the tingling sensation that was sent through my arm that I had landed on.

"I need to sort out my sleep schedule." I mutter.

"Yes you do, now get ya ass into gear and let's get going." She scolds like a mother. I roll my eyes and sit up rubbing my eyes. Groaning dramatically as I use the bed to heave myself up, I shuffle lazily to my drawer and take out a uniform. Throwing it on, I leave out the harness and hastily brush my hair and leaving it out.

"Let's get this over with." I huff as I head out the door.

"Wait up!" Isabel hops around the room trying to get a boot on. I stand in the doorway, watching the chaos that unfolded before me.

"You done?" I ask as she sat on the ground pulling forcefully one last time.

"That was a struggle." She mutters under her breath staring across the room before she looks at me with a wide smile. "Yup! Let's go." She appeared by my side and closed the door as we strode down the hallways. I glance out the windows into the yard to find it empty. If the meeting isn't out there, it'll be in the mess hall.

We head straight for the hall, voices becoming more evident as we walk into the room. My eyes search the large crowd before me, looking for comfortably familiar eyes. Unfortunately, I'm not the tallest person. I look at Erwin who stood at the front of the hall and he gazes back at me. His eyes flicker to a specific part of the crowd and I follow his sudden gaze. I see the boys and Hange standing not too far from the front and give Erwin a thankful nod.

"Morning guys." I murmur. They nod in response as Erwin started his speech.

"Not too much was planned for todays meeting. Just a few date changes over the next few days. Some of you may know, most of you won't, but the expedition we have been planning for has been brought back a few days." He began. Murmuring spread through the hall.

"A few days being the expedition is happening tomorrow." Erwin explains. Everyone gasps audibly.

"What?!" Everyone exclaims simultaneously.

"I do apologize for the lack of notice on the exchange of events, but yes that is the confirmed day for the mission to be commenced." He explains. "Before any of you ask questions, I would ask you personally come and ask me personally. I'm sure some of your comrades have things to do today. That is all. Dismissed."

I sigh heavily as I began walking to the group table, seating myself down and planting my head on the table top.

"Head." Levi says and I groan as I lift it, placing it in my palm instead. I tap my fingers on the table.

"What's wrong?" Isabel asked as the three seated themselves on either side of me.

"I'm tired. Concerned about tomorrow. Definitely trying to keep composure. You should try and talk Erwin out of it." I say.

"There's no point. From what I've seen he's not easily convinced." Levi replies. I sigh.

"I hate that you're right." I respond. "Just promise me you guys will be okay." I murmur.

"It's not guaranteed, but we will try our best." Farlan answers. Just then, the rest of the group came over and sat down.

"What's on the agenda today, Sunshine?" Reece asked with a large smile. I shrug not bothering with fighting against my new nickname.

"I was just going to sleep all day." I admit.

"Boooringg!" Hange exclaims dramatically. I roll my eyes.

"It's not like there's much to do around here." I say defensively.

"Well why don't we all just sleep as a group. That sounds fun." Hange suggests.

"If it means I get to sleep, I'm more than happy to do so." I yawn.

"You really need to sort out your sleep schedule." Zion chuckles.

"Yeah, I know." I reply. "I'm not even hungry." I say standing up. "If we're having this sleepover or whatever you're more than welcome." I say turning away and walking out of the room.

As soon as I set foot back into the room, I dumped myself on the bed, not bothering with changing back into sleepwear. I nearly passed out until I heard the doorknob twist. I peek through the slits I had made in my eyelids and watch as several figures walk in.

"I call dibs on Y/N!" Hange exclaimed in a whisper shout. She then proceeded to blow her cover as she stomps her way over to my bed and climb over my limp figure, settling herself behind me. I grunt as she accidentally kneed me in the gut. "Sorry!" She whisper shouted again.

Reece and Zion stifle laughter as they had settled themselves on the ground, sitting cross legged. Isabel, Levi and Farlan seated themselves on her bed and Sam and Moblit reluctantly joined the two on the ground.

"If you're going to talk, please be quiet." I manage to get out before hearing Hange already asleep behind me.

"Of course." Sam says with a gentle smile. After that, I succumbed to darkness.

The next time I woke up, it was dark, the moonlight shining through the window caressing every surface available. Yet the people who had previously occupied my room remained in their same spots, only the people on the ground were sound asleep and Hange was still sleeping soundly behind me. Isabel, Farlan and Levi were whispering amongst themselves, careful to not wake anyone up.

"Hey." I croak in a raspy whisper. They turn to look at me.

"Oh hey! You're awake." Isabel smiled.

"Yeah. Do you know what the time is?" I ask. Farlan and Isabel turned to gaze at Levi, awaiting an answer.

"People just started going back to their rooms after dinner which wasn't too long ago. It's probably three hours after sundown." He replied. I suppose we should get something to eat and take them to my place.

"I'm assuming you haven't eaten. Let's go grab something to eat while we go to that spot I wanted to show you." I suggest. They all nodded in response. I get off the bed, stepping over the dark silhouettes of legs they were strewn across the floor.

"Any clues on this secret location you want to show us?" Isabel asked with a cheekily raised eyebrow. I giggle quietly.

"No, it's a surprise." I reply. I hastily grab a loaf of bread from the kitchen, the trio doing the same before we begin walking discreetly through the castle in hopes of not encountering a superior.

And all I can say is the mission was successful.

We walk outside, our skin met with the touch of the winds kiss. The moonlight met our skin giving us a heavenly glow. I walk towards the forest edge, gesturing for them to follow me. They obey. We walk through the forest, happily munching on our bread.

The silence was comfortable, even with Farlan and Levi there. Honestly, it's good to see that the two are willingly interacting with me more, even more so my friends.

"You're not taking us to a place where they won't find our dead bodies, right?" Isabel joked.

"Maybe." I side glanced her suspiciously before she slapped me dramatically.

"You wouldn't dare." She says exasperated resulting in me laughing.

"No, trust me. You guys will love this place." I say. A few more minutes pass by and the all too familiar cave came into view. "We're here." I smile approaching the cave mouth.

"It's a cave." Farlan says surprised.

"How observant you are." I reply sarcastically. "It's what's in the cave." I say as I walk in to the darkness. "Trust me, it's much better at night!" I call as I had submerged myself completely in the pitch black.

"We have no choice but to follow her." Levi says. I gaze at them from inside the cave.

"Or we could retrace our steps and head back." Farlan suggests.

"Scared?" Isabel laughs as she walks to the cave mouth.

"I will admit I'm curious." Levi says. "But if I get dirty you're a dead woman." He says searching for me in the dark. I chuckle.

"Hold out your hands, I'll guide you. Farlan will need to grab one of your hands." I order. Levi and Isabel hesitantly reach out into the darkness. I grab Isabel's hand pulling her to my side followed by Farlan who grasped her hand last second. I then grab Levi's and drag him along too walking further into the cave.

"I hope you washed your hands." He muttered.

"You guys have been with me all day, I've done nothing." I retort. Isabel and Farlan snickered as Levi scoffed.

A light became evident ahead and a smile crawled across my face.

"Come on, it's all flat surface from here." I say happily as I detach my hand and began to run. They were quick to follow and were soon at my side gazing at the cherry blossom that sat peacefully on its island in the midst of the lake. The sound of water against water giving a sense of peace to the area.

"Woah." Isabel breathed.

"What a sight." Farlan whispered.

"Not bad." Levi said soaking in the view.

"It's beautiful, right?" I beam. They nod in response. "Come on, the rocks are above water. We can go to the island." I say climbing down the small ledge. They follow after me as I leap across the rocks that had water gushing around them. I stood at the base of the tree, gawking up at the pink petals that adorned each and every twig.

"This is nice." Levi admits. I chuckle.

"Stop lying. This is the best thing you've seen." I correct him.

"Tch, I beg to differ." He retorts.

"Oh come on, it wouldn't hurt to smile would it?" I ask turning towards him. He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't smile." He deadpans causing me to roll my eyes.

"Let's sit down." I say sitting and leaning against the tree.

"I want to enjoy this before the inevitable."

***

HELLO HI WELCOME!

Thought I'd just say I changed Levi's age by a few years. He's now 19, not 25 😂 and Y/N is now 18 not 23

Also, I can't be the only one who pictures fanfic Levi with his sub voice and not his dub

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and get your tissues ready for the next one!

Aishiteru!!!

jazz<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 305 59
❝𝙼𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎.❞ AOT Males...
71.4K 2.7K 19
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 �...
140K 3.6K 37
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧?" 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘱. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮...
36.7K 932 27
"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑒" ❁↝ᴵⁿ ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ʸ/ⁿ ᶠᵃˡˡˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʰᵉʳ ᵗᵃˡˡ, ᵇˡᵒⁿᵈᵉ, ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ˢᵉⁿᶦᵒʳ ᵗ...