Unordinary Circumstance

Oleh Palpatine2018

Act I: John is set to return to Wellston after his suspension, now that he has come to grips with his powers... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1:John's Return?
Chapter 3:Unwelcomed Guests
Chapter 4:Front page news & John's Cooking
Chapter 5:Blyke's Return...Jeraphina?
Chapter 6: Seraphina going Home?
Chapter 7: Dreyfuss Family Supper
Not a chapter.
Chapter 8: Boyfriend Girlfriend or Engaged?
Chapter 9: X Rai Returns
Chapter 10: King & Queen/ Where's Remi?
Chapter 11: Leilah works for Ember now? / A surprise visit to Wellston
Chapter 12: Readjustment Concentration Camp
Chapter 13: Charles and John & Seraphina and William
Chapter 14: Shot to the Heart & Raven Missing
Chapter 15: In Mourning we Grieve and Search
Chapter 16: John Doe Found
Chapter 17: UnOrdinary Awakening
new Story
Chapter 18: The Raven
Chapter 19: Blyke and Remi together at last & an Old flame rekindled
not a chapter soryy😭😭😭
Chapter 20: The Game has Changed as the Raven Flies Overhead

Chapter 2:Cafeteria Shenanigans

1K 37 11
Oleh Palpatine2018

Headmaster Vaughan as usual was in his office, looking out the window that gave him the perfect view of the front yard of the school, while he was not looking at anything particular he noticed one student walking to school among the others, John.

"It appears that John has returned " ,  Vaughan turned around to face Keene.

"Do you want me to escort him to the office sir so you may speak with him?"

"Let him get settled back into class Keene, it must be quite difficult for him to return after Joker, wait until after school to bring him, and Seraphina as well Kenne" Vaughan spoke before turning back to see john was no longer outside the window, 'He must be inside now, I hope this does not end in flames for you John'

"Very well sir, if you excuse me I shall return to the Security station and then make my patrols around the property" Keene responded before making his way to the door and leaving, with a click of the handle I was now alone in my office drinking tea looking out the window.

Time skip- John and Sera's reunion.

As me and Sera went down the steps to the cafeteria a thought came to my mind... "It's chocolate cake day today isn't it?" Sera stopped and we both looked at each other and then without a word, a signal nothing activated our abilities and copying hers made it across the school to the cafeteria.

Sadly we were too late when we arrived as another student got the last slice, and though you could see Sera was upset she didn't mind, I however was really looking forward to that cake. While Sera and I were getting in line for food that same girl was suddenly harassed by what appeared to be an upperclassmen.

"Hey girly, I see you got that last piece of chocolate cake" his voice was laced with malice and everyone knew what was about to go down, "H-Hi, Jaxson.....w-w.....what do you want?" she timidly asked Jaxson before he smirked, "I am your superior so give me that cake"

"N...n-no Jaxson" she took a deep breath, composing herself, "Evie told me to stand up for myself" and moved to walk away.

"Why you little Bitch!" charging what looked to be a projectile type ability and aiming for the girl as she walked away before anyone knew what happened I had Jaxson pinned to the floor.

"I find it so funny the first day back and I as King need to stop a grumpy cake thief" to which the whole cafeteria laughed at, perfect now I can start to change with my actions here and now. "Why don't I make this clear for you to understand Jaxson, you want a piece of cake to get in line and wait" with that i took my foot off him turning around knowing he was getting up to attack me.

Right as he took the shot I turned and fired my own destroying his and hitting him in the arm....seemed his ability was some laser target, interesting. The force sent him back a few feet into the wall slumping down with a scared look on his face.

"If I had known you wanted to fight I would've taken you outside" Cracking my knuckles to scare him I began to walk closer grabbing by the collar of his shirt lifting to be at eye level. "Next time I may hit something vital"

Letting go he scampered off to the infirmary while I turned to find Sera smiling at me with two trays of food. When a hand tugged at the hem of my sleeve, turning it was the girl with the cake, "Thank you John" she was the first person other that Sera to talk to me today, and she was smiling too.

"Your welcome, enjoy your cake!" I waved as I walked off to join Sera, who was smirking at me as I approached, "What's so funny Sera?"

"Don't you think you were a bit over dramatic with that John" laughing while she said it.

"I happen to think it was fun, that girl is the first student to talk to me all day other than you" which seemed to get Sera's attention.

"No one has talked to you all day?"

"They ran off too, so I was lucky to even walk within a foot of someone today....but with you I can take anything" looking at her with a big smile on my face though sera probably sees it as a goofy grin.

It was not the same walking around school without Blyke here, usually Isen and Blyke are going on about something stupid like pens, sandwiches you know those things.

"Blyke will be back next week Isen correct?"

"I don't think I can wait a week for that idiot to return," Isen says with a saddened expression.

I was turning to try and cheer him up when a student walked past us with his shoulder hurt badly, coming from the cafeteria heading to the Infirmary. Stopping a student who was following I asked what happened.

"You should have seen it John sent the ass into the wall for trying to take the last piece of chocolate cake from a lower ranked student" the student said with a gleam in his eyes and with the excitement that comes from Isen getting a new pen.

"wait....John was defending another student?" Blyke looked lost for a second, "That has got to be a joke, John's Joker, he would have sent that guy to the hospital" Blyke stated as if it were a matter of fact.

"No I swear it was John who copied his ability, he even told him that he aimed for his shoulder on purpose....and that he would do real damage next time" which got Remi involved.

"Was Seraphina there?" Remi asked to which the other student took a second to think, "She was she came into the cafeteria with john and he stepped in to save the girl"

"Alright you can go, thank you" Remi said as the student walked off as she made her way to the cafeteria with Isen to find John and Seraphina sitting alone in the corner of the Cafeteria.

Without being seen the two spied on them from afar watching how almost every other student besides Seraphina avoided John, how his focus was on her as they talked and ate lunch, laughing, and at one point Sera dumps her milk on his head which suddenly reapers on her tray, 'He's using his ability' Both Remi and Isen thought.

"Lets go Isen, there is no threat here right now" Isen however would not move, "It's john he is a threat Remi" rolling my eyes I grabbed Isen by the back of his collar and proceed to drag him away, not missing the gleam and sparkle that is in Seraphina's eyes....I will have to ask her about it latter but I think there's romance blooming between them now.

John and Sera had found a table in the far corner of the cafeteria away from people to sit comfortably in peace to eat their food.

"I missed this John, just the two of us together eating lunch, skipping class....which we are doing after lunch" John was about to protest he needed to get caught up but Sera stopped him " I don't care how much homework you have John" John just sat there shrugged his shoulders, "If the Great Seraphina deems me worthy I shall not resist" he smirked before laughing along with Seraphina.

"Being series now I missed this too Sera" john spoke softly no trace of malice or hate as he looked into her eyes, "I have spent so long hating myself but now I can start to move forward again" with a smile on his face and conviction in his champagne colored eyes he dramatically lifted Sera's milk carton off her try smirking.

'Why that ass' activates my ability? I tipped it on his head, unfreezing time he was unfazed and in a sec had reversed it with the carton back on my tray.... "Now what am I going to do about that" he smirked while lifting his hand to show wait....MY PHONE

"JOHN YOU ASS GIVE ME MY PHONEEEEE" the cafeteria went silent as i yelled but i didn't care, me and john were having fun as he kept the phone from me, jumping the table to tackle him he disappeared and repaired at the center of the cafeteria, "oh my, I have the untouchable Seraphina's phone....hope I don't drop it" I knew he was joking, his attitude and smile were genuine, "Come get me Sera!" and like that he was gone....

I know where he's going.

Making my way up to the roof I found John waiting for me while looking out over the school, I simply walked up to him as he raised his hand to place my phone in mine.

Time Skip- After School

Me and Sera were getting ready to leave the main school building to go get Bobba when suddenly over the intercom....

John and Seraphina report to headmaster Vaughan's office, John and Seraphina report to headmaster Vaughan's office.

Confused and curious we made our way over to the Administrative offices and waited to be called into headmaster Vaughan's office.

"I thought I had already talked to him before getting on the plane, do you know why we were called here?" John asks, sitting down beside me on the chairs they provide in the administrative reception room.

Thinking for a sec I could only think of one reason Headmaster Vaughan wanted to speak to us both, "I might actually know why" I responded but before John could ask what it was going to be about we were called into his office.

"John, Seraphina it is good to see you two together again" Vaughan was standing behind his desk facing us as we approached the two chairs that we sat in.

"Thank you headmaster"

"I'm confused headmaster, was there something you forgot to tell me before I returned today?" John asked, I could see his hands fidgeting, he was nervous.

"No, not exactly, I just wanted Seraphina here with you when I explained your arrangements. I and your father came to a conclusion over your return" Vaughan proceeded to sit back down in his chair and offer us both a cup of tea moved on the living arrangements.

"John, as you are aware you will not be required to live in the dorms again, both me and your father agree it is not the best environment for you." Vaughan stopped letting the info sink in before continuing and looking at me now. "Seraphina seems to have this calming grounding effect on you John which is why Seraphina and you shall be living together as roommates "

John's reaction was priceless. He almost spit his tea right in the headmaster's face, coughing a little and face turning beet red. He looked to the headmaster, "Sir....is that necessary, is that even legal?!" John looked frantic but not melt down level more like concerned.

"Are you saying that you as a male would try to take advantage of Seraphina John?" the headmaster asked with a straight face while mine turned red and John just stuttered not knowing what to say to counter Headmaster Vaughan's remark.

"That is what I thought, as well as Seraphina I have given special permission for the use of a therapy dog for you John" Vaughan proceeded to get up and move towards the opposite side of the room entering what must be a supply room or staff room entrance.

"When were you going to tell me we were going to be living together!" John whispered and yelled at me, shrugging it off, "He's right you won't try anything....will you johnny?" I teased him.

"Keep acting like that and I might '' he whispered to himself but was unaware I heard every word....I didn't know how to feel about that.

The door Headmaster Vaughan went through opened again and he came out with a leash that was attached to a young German shepherd, not quite a puppy but not a full grown dog yet either, wagging her tale she gave a friendly bark to everyone as she made her way with Vaughan who handed the leash over to John.

"Everything has been taken care of for maintaining her John, you are permitted to bring her on school grounds and into your classes if need be, she's trained to follow basic commands but feel free to try and teach her a few tricks too" Vaughan smiled as he went to go sit back down in his chair.

"What's her name?" John asked as he was kneeling on the ground getting to know the little dog.

"That is up to you John"

Leaving the school grounds with a dog and Seraphina I felt a little strange, I would be sharing my home not only with a canine....a cut one at that but a female, a member of the opposite sex....I am going to kill Dad next tie I see him.

Choosing to save time activating her ability I copied Sera's ability and we dashed home, I beat her there of course, well time to see what's become of the place.

"Wait a minute John, where's your stuff and how did you not know I was staying here if you dropped off your stuff?" Sera asked as I made my way to unlock the door.

"Keene met me at the airport and took my stuff here for me while I made my way to school so I haven't been home yet" I responded as the door clicked....removing my key I opened the door to see....nothing has really changed, it's clean, tidy. The only difference was the bed and food dishes for my little German Shepherd.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

194K 8K 58
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
999K 39.6K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
893K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one