The Curse and Birth of a Hero

By Johnlang5

The current Earth gives rise to a Demon Lord who gathers the Demon clan together while humanity stands their... More

page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
Page 9
page 10
page 11
page 12
page 13
page 14
page 15
page 16
page 17
page 18
page 19
page 20
page 21
page 22
page 23
page 24
page 25
page 26
page 27
page 28
page 29
page 30
page 31
page 32
page 33
Page 34
puage 35
page 36
page 37
Page 38
page 40
Page 41
Page 42
page 43
Page 44
page 45
page 46
page 47
page 48
page 49
page 50
page 51
page 52
page 53
page 54
page 55
Page 56
page 57
page 58
page 59
page 60

Page 39

1 0 0
By Johnlang5

Elsewhere a Demon meets with the Hunter. The Demon says "Hunter sir I was sent to give you new orders directly from your master" The Hunter says "What is the job?" The Demon says "The Summoner has become too powerful and you are tasked with defeating him but you can't kill him for he is still valuable" The Hunter says "Any thing else?" The Demon says "No you will be finished and can return to your master once finished with the Summoner" The Hunter says "Very well" Two days later the world was in anticipation for the inevitable clash between the two greatest of the lesser generals. Elsewhere another of the lesser great generals was seen arriving at a town. The locals were baffled as this individual general was said to have been killed by two World Dragons eight of the ten supreme Dragons legendary dragons Myth Dragons forty million other Dragons as well as other equally powerful monsters of the same amount during the great war. At that fatal day the general survived however was fatally wounded numerous times they were beyond death's door however they did not die but instead. They took ownership of the territories of the fallen enemy allowing them to learn all the abilities powers and skills of them all. As well as all other information they had possessed afterwards they fought other such powerful monsters and stronger monsters in order to gain more power abilities and skills. Gaining more and more knowledge than the great war ended and they remained on the hunt still.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 44 10
*I WILL EDIT THE ERRORS IN THE BOOK AFTER I FINISH WRITING* ------------------------------- What happens when a young woman is approached by a matchm...
139 21 10
He never thought freedom never tasted so guilty until now. But as he lies on the ground, gasping for breath after a run that had taken him miles aw...
57 2 4
Humans, Angels and Demons once co-existed in the same places. Living amongst each other much like they were next of kin. However, peace between them...
6.6K 637 39
In a distant realm where magic thrives, ferocious beasts shake mountains and rivers with their mighty roars, and individuals wield superhuman strengt...