The Curse and Birth of a Hero

By Johnlang5

The current Earth gives rise to a Demon Lord who gathers the Demon clan together while humanity stands their... More

page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
Page 9
page 10
page 11
page 12
page 13
page 14
page 15
page 16
page 17
page 18
page 19
page 20
page 21
page 22
page 23
page 24
page 25
page 26
page 27
page 28
page 29
page 30
page 31
page 32
page 33
Page 34
page 36
page 37
Page 38
Page 39
page 40
Page 41
Page 42
page 43
Page 44
page 45
page 46
page 47
page 48
page 49
page 50
page 51
page 52
page 53
page 54
page 55
Page 56
page 57
page 58
page 59
page 60

puage 35

1 0 0
By Johnlang5

The Master mage had spent most of her life learning magic from the library in the process mastering all magic. Currently the rest of the group went to look for materials and resources. While John and Jade continued improving their new power and abilities. Two weeks later Max and the female mage were planning on getting married she says "Max my love I'm sorry this is going to hurt a lot but I'll try to be gentle" She then began to transfer all magic knowledge and abilities she ever learned and mastered directly into Max's head. The same way that her father did when she was young and his mom before that and everyone else leading back to the first one. This surge of information greatly hurts Max but when it is finished he's just as powerful as she is. Only Max blacks out as he was exhausted and needed to recover. However she witnessed Max's memories with the Hero and killing two of the lesser generals just like he received her memories. Max's memories cause her to go into a rage. The Master mage unleashed the full extent of her power. As a result destroying everything in sight. Jade approaches and unleashes the full extent of her own power. Jade battles the Master mage. The two of them are evenly matched except Jade hasn't fully mastered her power and quickly becomes too exhausted to continue the fight. John casually approaches and says "You did great Jade I'll finish this from her" Jade says "Be careful John my love she's very powerful and extremely dangerous" John says "Thanks for the advice I'll keep that in mind"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 373 13
This is about a non-cliche isekai story about a demon lord that is been reincarnating for millions of years just to be defeated by a hero. This demon...
572 59 19
In our world, there are two forces. One of darkness, and one of light. The forces of darkness dwell underground, in large caverns and ravines. The in...
25.3K 927 14
If you haven't read book one what's the hold up?! Anyways I'd suggest you read book one to more fully understand the connection. THE NAMES AND CHARAC...
369 21 25
A curious soul drifts in a world created new from the hands of gods. Makurow, a man of metal with a friendly figure walking by his side, delve into t...