Roses | Killian Jones

By standwithcap

1 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖋 4 𝖎𝖓 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 Emma Swan was created as the product of true love, by her... More

ROSES
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Book #2

25

5.5K 159 11
By standwithcap

All seems lost.

They failed to do the one thing they came to Neverland to do.

Save Henry.

That is, until, Pan captures them once more.

While Pan monologues, Scarlett escapes and rips Henry's heart out of his chest.

They grabbed Pandora's box and prepared to head home.

They put Henry's heart back in his chest.

And all seems well.

But, of course, a little off.

The ship breaks through the barrier surrounding Storybrooke, then lands in the water. As soon as the ship docks, Henry is the first one to step off the ship. Everyone in Storybrooke is at the docks, cheering for their arrival. Everyone but the villains.

Not long after the celebration of the heroes victory, things start to go wrong.

Rumors start to spread that Pan is back.

Little did everyone know, that the heroes already brought him back.

And that Henry is not who they think he is.

And that there's another curse coming.

Started by the original Lost Boy in Henry's body.

The curse is coming.

And it's coming fast.

The people of Storybrooke stand in the middle of Main Street.

Before they can speak, they are frozen.

By Pan himself.

"Curse? That I do. Look at you all. A captive audience. I could play with you like a pack of dolls, couldn't I? But I think I'll start with these three", Pan says as walks over to Neal, Belle, and Scarlett," Hmm, you look so adorable. Hard to tell which one to kill first. No it isn't. You. You first."

Out from the shadows comes Rumplestiltskin who pushes his father away from them.

" Well, how about this? The worm has teeth. What, you're here to pwotect your wuved ones?"

" I'm not going to let you touch either of my children or Belle."

" Oh, and I'd like to see that."

" Oh, you will. Because I have a job to finish. And I have to do it, whatever it takes. No loopholes. And what needs to be done as a price-- a price I'm finally willing to pay. I used to curse to find you, Bae, to tell you I made a mistake, to make sure that you had a chance at happiness. And to see if we could start over, with Scarlett, as a family. The both of you happy. That happiness is possible-- just not with me. I accept that."

" Pretty, pretty words."

" I love you, my children. And I love you, Belle. You made me stronger".

" Stronger? Yes. But still... no magic."

" Oh, but I don't need it. You see, you may have lost your shadow, but there's one thing you're forgetting. So have I. I sent it away with something to hide.

The Dark One reaches his hand up to summon his shadow who places the Dark One dagger in his hands, then wraps his arms around his father.

" What are you doing?" Pan asks

"You see, the only way for you to die... is if we both die. And now... now... I'm ready."

Gold plunges the dagger into Pan's back, and he reverts to the old man he used to be all those years ago.

" Hello, papa", Gold says.

" Rumple, please. You can stop this. Remove the dagger. We can start over. We can have a happy ending."

" Ah, but I'm a villain. And villains don't get happy endings."

Gold twists the dagger, and both of their lives are taken.

When the spell is lifted from, Scarlett us in total shock. She cannot comprehend what has just happen. She looks down at the spot where her father used to be with teary eyes. Belle begins to sob, and Neal goes to comfort her.

" My father did what he had to do. He saved us", Neal says, his voice cracking as he takes ahold of his sister's hand, " Regina, don't let him die for nothing. Regina".

" What?" Regina asks.

" We're here for a reason. Pan?" Killian asks.

" He's dead", She responds.

" His curse remains. Can you stop it? Or should we all start preparing our souls? Cause mine's gonna take some time", He says.

From the distance, they hear Leroy shouting about the curse.

"Yes. Yes", Regina says.

" Wh--What's the price? Gold said that there was a price. What is our price?" Emma asks.

" It's not our price. It's mine", Regina says.

" What are you talking about?", Emma asks.

" It's what I felt when I... first held it. I have to say good-bye to the thing I love most", Regina says.

" Henry?", Emma asks.

" And... Scarlett. I can never see them again. I have no choice. I have to undo what I started."

Scarlett looks up at her mother in disbelief.

" The curse that brought us the Storybrooke", Mary says.

" That created Stroybrooke. It doesn't belong her. And neither do any of us", Regina says.

" Breaking the curse destroys the town", David says.

" It will wink out of existence as though it were never here. And everyone would go back to where they're from-- except for Scarlett-- prevented from ever returning", She says.

" Mother, there has to be another way", Scarlett says.

" I'm sorry, honey. But there isn't", Regina says.

" You'll go back to the Enchanted Forest", Emma says.

" All of us. Except from Henry. He will stay here because he was born here", Regina says.

" Alone?", Emma asks.

" No. You and Scarlett will take him, because you're the Savior. You were created to break the curse, and once again, you can escape it", Regina says.

" I-I don't want to", Emma says.

" And neither do I. We'll go back with everyone", Scarlett says.

" That's not an option", Regina says.

" Well then make it an option!" Scarlett exclaims.

" I can't be with either of you. If I don't pay the price, none of this will work", Regina says.

" Emma, Scarlett, you have to go", Mary says.

" I just found you", Emma says.

" And now it's time for you to leave us again. For your best chance, for his", Mary says.

" I don't want to leave you, Killian", Scarlett says as she grabs the pirate's hand.

" And I don't want you to leave me", Killian says, keeping a smile on his face even though his voice his cracking and visible tears are falling down his face.

Regina waves her hands over the crowd, and suddenyl everyone is transported to the town line with the curse inching closer with every second.

Scarlett rushes to her mother's embrace, desperately hoping that something can be done. Anything.

She looks over at the pirate who's eyes are red and puffy. He tries to hide it, but she can see right through it.

" You have no idea how much you're breaking my heart", Killian says, trying not to let a sob escape his mouth.

" Let it out, Killian",Scarlett says as she brings him into her embrace.

He then starts sobbing onto her shoulder, making her cry even more. First she lost my father, then she finds out she has to loos her mother and the love of her life.

" You can't leave me. You can't. I'm lost without you. Y-You brought the light back into my life. I can never repay you for that. But, do me this one favor and don't leave me, please", Killian begs.

" I-I'm sorry, Killian... but I have to. You are the most important thing in my life. I love you,Killian. I love you. Y-You've always been there for me and-and believed in me. I will always treasure you in my heart, no matter what", Scarlett says as she looks at his face.

" H-How do you always manage to look so b-beautiful at times like this?", He asks.

She blushes and looks down at the ground.

" There's the Killian Jones I know and love."

" Remember the saying I told you the day I confessed my love for you: I'll travel the 7 seas for you."

" Just to show my love for you."

" I-I love you."

" I love you, t-too."

Killian tucks a loose strand of hair behind Scarlett's ear as he cups her cheek with his hand, then presses his lips onto her. She wraps her arms around his neck, wanting to savor the moment of otheir slow, sweet... last kiss. They both pull back, just staring into each other's eyes, as sobs find there way out of her mouth.

"It's time", Regina says.

Scarlett grabs Killian's face, and brings his lips down for one last kiss.

She gets into the passenger's seat of Emma's car as Henry gets in the back. Killian holds her hand from outside the car. Emma starts to drive, and Killian still holds her hand.

" Goodbye, angel."

As Emma drives over the town line, Killian lets go. Scarlett watches him fade away in the rear view mirror.

Then suddenly, everything changes.

Scarlett looks over to Emma-- her foster sister-- and smiles. She looks back at Henry-- her nephew-- and smiles once more. All of them smiling as they make their way to New York.

And once again, Scarlett is the victim of another curse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 13.1K 60
Emma Swan had everything she could have hoped for. A nice job, a loving son, a wonderful place to call home. And Killian Jones just had to come and...
4.2K 141 32
Catherine Mills is the daughter of Cora Mills and the daughter of Rumpelstiltskin. She is also the half sister of Regina Mills. Growing up Catherine...
18.2K 798 30
The Evil Queen decides to cast her dark curse, to ensure she gets her Happy Ending. All magic, however, comes with a price. A man she had feelings fo...
30.7K 1.9K 40
Emma Swan and Killian Jones were in love since they met back in the 6th grade when Killian was a new student in Storybrooke. It took them awhile but...