LealtĂ  {18+}

By KIXKX_WRITES

He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man... More

LEALTĂ€-Introduction
LEALTĂ€-Chapter one
LEALTĂ€-Chapter two
LEALTĂ€-Chapter three
LEALTĂ€-Chapter four
LEALTĂ€-Chapter five
LEALTĂ€-Chapter six
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter seven
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter eight
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter ten
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter eleven
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twelve
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter fourteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter fifteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter sixteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter seventeen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter eighteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter nineteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-one
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-two
LEALTĂ€-Chapter twenty-three
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-four
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-five
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-six
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-seven
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-eight
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-nine
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-one
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-two
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-three
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-four
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-five
LEALTĂ€- Chapter Thirty-six
LEALTĂ€ - Chapter thirty-seven - LAST CHAPTER PART I
LEALTĂ€ - Chapter thirty-nine - LAST CHAPTER PART II

LEALTĂ€-Chapter nine

390 10 4
By KIXKX_WRITES

Chapter nine. Empty

____

Kimberly Casey

I haven't felt this empty since my parents died. The image of the dead,four guards on the livingroom floor made my blood freeze. I could hear the sound they did before their lifes were taken away from them. Two of them got a bullet in their stomachs,but later on custode-or well Kian Santos took a knife and slit their throat...you could hear them gurgling on their own blood before their souls were taken away.

"We're going to my other house. We'll be staying there until you're safe. That's my main house,so there will be a lot of support if anything were to happen. But don't worry...Nobody except my men knows where it is located." Nicola says besides me as he drives the car. My eyes are closed,my head against the cold glass window. I can feel that his eyes is on me,but I don't care. I don't have the energy I just want to sleep,and don't run for my life every hour!

"Kimberly?" I don't answer at my name being called by him. I just keep my eyes closed and listen to the sound of the car engine.

"Kimberly I expect you to answer when I'm calling your name." He suddenly says. I snap my eyes open and my head towards him,looking at him with all my emotions on display for him.

"What! What is it that you want? Are you going to tell me 'everything is going to be okay,we will be fine' no! No we won't! I'm so tired of all this shit,and I really hate my life right now. So yes, Castello,what?" I snap. He looks straight at the road. His jaw clenched and his grip at the wheel tightend.

"I was going to say-you know what,forget it. You'll notice when we arive." He said with his voice in a louder manner. Making me cringe at the sound of someone yelling at me.

"You guys on your period or something? A bath coul-" the man known as the worlds most dangerous assassin that sat behind us said. I had forgotten about him though...and just like that,the un-easy feeling around him came back. I shifted uncomfortable in my seat,getting theirs attention to me.

"Kian,if you don't shut up Sam ću te izbaciti iz auta!" Nicola yelled back,looking him dead in the eyes in the rear mirror.
(I will throw you out of the car myself!)

Kian let out a scoff and leaned back in his position,keeping quiet. Like a little baby. It made me somewhat content.

_

We arrived outside a extremly big mansion. Familiar with the one in Los Angeles. Nicola parked outside where so many cars were parked that I couldn't even count them! And it wasn't cheap cars for that matter...it was lamborghini's,tesla's,audi's-you name it.

"They know about our arrival,but they aren't used to be having women around...so don't go to places I tell you not to,understood?" I just looked at him,and passed by him with my bag around my shoulder.

And the pain that was in my body made my mood bad too. My shoulder hurt,my head hurt,my whole torso hurt from my broken ribs.

We walked up in front of the white door. Nicola walked in first then me and then Kian. He scanned his hand on a tablet,his eye and then his voice was required too. The door that was before us opened with a 'click' sound and we walked in. And holy smokes.

This was gigantic!

A large crystal lamp hung over us as we walked in. The walls were black and gold,gold details every where. And there was people everywhere! And more then in the house in Los angeles! Heads were turned towards us,voices came fast as they saw their boss. I stood there,behind him,holding a hard grip on my bag. I swallowed as they all,one after one walked towards Nicola and gave him a handshake or a quick hug.

The men were dressed in suits,sweats,jeans everything you could think of. And they all looked diffrent. Some were darker,lighter,taller,shorter...but one thing they all had in common was that they were all handsome. The watches that hugged their wrist just as Nicola's did,made them look more handsome and to have more power.

Nicola turned back to me,not saying anything or showing me anything except for tiredness;probably over me.

"Questa è Kimberly. Era la figlia di Sandros, quindi mi aspetto molto rispetto da lei. Feriscile e ti uccido io stesso." Nicola made a gesture with his hand. I only got my name through all those words. I wonder what he said...
(This is Kimberly. She was Sandros daughter,so I expect a lot of respect towards her. Hurt her and I kill you myself.)

They all looked at me,making my cheeks turn red,I'm sure of that as I felt the blood rush up to them. They all gave me a nod,and then they walked back to what they did minutes earlier. I looked around more. This was so gigantic!

"Come."

I rolled my eyes behind Nicola's back,walking after him. He walked up the black big stairs,me following behind him. There was about twenty doors in this hallway! How am I going to memorize which is which?

"This is where my men sleep. Me,Kian,Alexandro,Julio and Angelo sleeps in the other wing. As for our saftey,we sleep in another wing for security...things." He said,not looking at me once. I noticed that Kian wasn't anywhere to be seen. He must've gone somewhere else then...

"Where am I going to sleep?" I ask. I could feel my eyes burn from the tiredness I was expierencing. Not a good feeling. And as I said before,my body was aching.

We walked through the whole hallway,only passing by more and more doors. Before we finally was met by another door. Nicola did the same thing as before,scanning his identity.

"You will sleep with me." He drops the bomb like that,and walks through the door. I stop dead in my tracks,but then sprinting towards him,not beliving the words that just came out.

"Excuse me what? I will not sleep with you!" I say,as it was a fact. He looks down at me,with a bored look,and stops. I look around my suroundings. It looked almost the same as it did downstairs.

"Yes,yes you will. And I will not let you walk freely in the mansion either. It is for your own saftey,so I will have the room in lockdown when I'm not in it. Food will be served in here until I can trust that you won't escape." My jaw drop at his words. What the hell? Haven't his thick skull made it clear to him that I won't escape?

He opens the white door and pushes me inside,him following suit after.

"What the hell? I'm not a fucking prisoner! I have my own rights." I state facts. I do and as a human being I can do whatever I please for myself. He walks towards me with big steps. I walk backwards but only to be stopped by the big bed in the room. He was closing my personal space,making me feel not so comfortable anymore...

"Listen. I understand that you don't like this;but do you actually think for a second,that I would take the risk of you escaping and then being murdered?" His hot breath fan over my face. I look down,only inches away from his face. He was angry,and as he had warned me before

"Don't look into my eyes." I didn't take the risk at doing that now. As his warning came into my mind.

"I made your father a promise,-" my father being mentioned caught my attention,making me look straight into his eyes. The brown was the same as it always was. Nothing too excited about it. He backed away;only a few inches though,but that was enough for me to breathe again.

"And I'm intending to keep all my promises. Even if they were made to the dead or not. But mark my words...You will never be free while Adam Constatino is alive." I can feel the tears trying escape my eyes,but I stop them;as good as I can. He walks away,out through the door and shuting it shut with a loud bang making me flinch. As he leaved me alone in that room,I just let them come. The tears that I've been holding in for a long time,just came...the pain in my heart only made the pain in my body worse. My knees gave up on me,and I dropped to the floor.

I brought my knees up to my body,clinging my arms around them and put my head down on my knees.

I fucking hate this! I fucking hate him!

"I HATE YOU!" I scream,at the door he only seconds before had gone through. I stand up,walking around in the room like a teenager who just had an argument with their parents and hated the world would do.

"I-I fucking h-hate you!" I sobbed out,punching on the door,until my knuckles hurt and my shoulder screaming for me to stop the assualt on my body. I hate being here-alive even. In three years my life has been hell. Everyone around me has either died or left me in one way another,and I can't keep it fucking up anymore! The pain in my heart is there;twenty four seven,all day,all night.

I walked over to the bed,letting the white covers and the white big pillows catch me,as I fell over the bed. My black hair sprawled out on the sheets. The wet tears dancing their way down my cheeks,and onto the white sheet. I close my eyes as I try to calm myself down. My hand was aching from all the punching,my body was in pain of all the trauma it's been through the last couple of weeks...

I've only been with Castello for four days;And I'm already starting to loose my mind.

I don't have more time to think as all the pain took over my body and I fell asleep.

_

It's the next day,and I've been in this room since we came. I haven't seen Nicola since he locked me in here,and it's only been one maid who came and left food,made my bed,gave me a book and said a 'hello' before she walked out,and locked the door after her.

I was laying on the bed,reading the book the maid had left for me. It was called 'Fifty Shades Of Gray.' I have never seen the movies so this was something new and pretty good! I prefer reading when it comes to sexy time,then see it in a movie. It get's awkard and just not my type...

A knock brought me out of the book just when the sexy time was coming! I closed the book,and turned now facing the person who was coming in through the door. It was probably the maid,leaving breakfeast. But no...

Into the room comes Nicola Castello,with a pink hat and a teddy bear in his arms. He closes the door quickly,and stands with his back against the door;trying to hold the door closed for the person outside it. I look at him with my eyebrow slightly upwards;questioning the whole situation. He looks at me with wide eyes and looks down at the teddy bear and then up towards the hat.

"I can expla-," but he's cut off as the door flungs open,making him stumble towards the bed. I look at the door,and my heart quickens it's pace in my chest. The laughter I tried;so hard not to let out just came. In the doorway,stood a little girl. She could not be more then five years,maybe six. She was wearing a pink dress,pink tiny heels that fit her tiny feet,and for last;same hat as Nicola was wearing. She looked angry! And I mean just like a little kid,when you're unsure if it's going to kill you or not angry.

"UNCLE NICO YOU PROMISED THAT I WOULD DO YOUR MAKE-UP!" She yelled. Her voice was so cute! She had blond braids resting on her shoulders. Her blue eyes could make you melt in one second,and her nails were painted pink. Just like everything she was wearing. And her olive skin made her look like a model.

Nicola looked behind him,at the girl who stood there;angry for him to running away from her. He walked towards her making her cross her arms in front of her chest,in a protective manner.

"I know,Ella. But Uncle Nico had to..." he was thinking of an excuse. But he didn't have one.

"He was just coming to say Goodmorning to me." I step in. I get both of their attention. I get out of the bed,and walk past Nicola,to the girl I recall named Ella.

She looked up at me,smiling making her teeth that she hasn't lost show. She looked to her side,at Nicola who now had taken off the pink hat. "Are you uncle Nico's wife?" She asks. She was now happy,cute and so curious. I smiled and chuckled at her question,hearing Nicola doing the same thing behind me.

"No,no I'm not. I'm his..." I turn around,meeting his eyes. "Friend." I say,as I look back at the girl.

"Oh...well,My name is Ella,Nico is my uncle!" She exclaims excited,and reach her hand forward for me to shake.

Uncle!?

Wow,she has really good manners for being so young!

"Nice to meet you,Ella. My name is Kimberly." I shake her hand and give her a smile before she gasps. "Your name is SO beautiful!" She compliments. I blush and say a small 'thanks'.

She rushes behind me,right into Nicola's arms as he lift her up,her now resting on his hip and puts on the hat on his head. He laughs as she does the cute act and they both look at me.

I'm still very angry with Nicola,but Ella doesn't need to see that.

"You want to follow us down and eat some pancakes?" Ella says,a big toothy smile on her lips. Her eyes showing excitment. But before I could speak Nicola does.

"Honey,I need to speak with Kimberly,but I'll be downstairs in a minute." He says,puts her down and gives her a small push so she really walks. She nodds and walk out of the room,closing the door as she does.

Nicola steps closer to me,now only being a hand length apart. I look around,trying not to look into his intense brown eyes.

"Angelo is her father." He says. His voice was now cold,his face was not showing one single emotion and he stood straight. I sigh,and nodds before looking at him.

"I'm still mad at you. You can't just lock me in here,like I'm a dog and not say a single word. I hate you." I tell him the same word I repeated to him yesterday after he left.

He just stands there,looks at me and does nothing. He clears his throat and begins to walk towards the door before speaking,his voice loud and clear,

"Come down when you have changed your clothes into something more...fitting. Angelo,Kian and Alexandro are downstairs." Is all he says,before he walks out leaving me there alone. I walk over to my clothes I have put in the wardrobe. I pick out white jeans,black tank top and the white converse I've been wearing. Just a casual outfit. I then take one last glance at myself in the mirror,brushing my hair and let it loose on my back and shoulders.

I walk down the steps,and was met by the guys I recognized as Angelo and Alexandro. They sat behind a black table,food served on their plates. They turn their attention to me,and gives me a small smile. I see that Nicola and Ella is sitting there too,as all the other guys I've meet under the time.

I sit down besides Kian...he looks at me,and a smirk is resting on his lips,making me uncomfortable as his eyes are dancing on me;or more like my body. I turn to him and clear my throat which makes him look up,into my eyes. His hazel brown eyes pierce into my brown ones. I swallow the lump in my throat and look at Ella.

She's sitting close to Nicola,as he helpes her to make her a sandwich. Angelo sits besides her too,talking to one man I don't know the name of. I didn't know that Angelo had a daughter. I thought that he was very young,but he must be in the right age as he has a daughter. Nicola gives Ella the sandwich,which she takes gladly and begins to eat. Soon after,pancakes are served on our plates,which makes the young girl more excited.

We all began to eat our food,the other's still small talking to eachother. I looked up from my food only to feel a hand on my thigh...I freeze and stop with my actions,looking down;slowly at the big hand on my thigh.

Kian's hand more in details.

The black rings that decorate his fingers are hard against my thigh. The black skull tattoo that covers his hand is a cool touch at the hand of the person. But the feeling of him touching me isn't. I look up at him and swallow the food that's in my mouth,and then proceed to open my mouth to talk,but nothing came out.

He just smiles and continues with his food,like nothing is happening. Like it's a normal act for him to do at every human being that's owning a pussy. But I'm not 'every'. I'm myself.

I take the bravery that I tried to build up,and then finally! The words I been trying to say comes out with a good and confident flow.

"Take away your hand. Please." I say through gritted teeth. I get everyone's attention-but mostly one's. Nicola. He look at us with his eyebrows furrowed,confused at my words,but then he gets it. He turn his eyes towards Kian,looking at him like he could murder him with his glare.

"Sure?" Kian leans more into me,his lips almost touching my ear as he speaks once again in a whisper but for everyone to hear,"The ladies say I'm pretty good with my hands." He then leans back and looks content with his choice of words. Angelo look exactly the same at Kian as Nicola does;the murder glare.

"Kian. You can go to my office,I would like to speak with you in private." Nicola speaks up,an octive lower then he was talking with before. Kian looks into his eyes,then stands up,and walks out of the dining room. He graze my back with his cold hands,making a cold breeze run through my spine at his touch.

I do not like being touched by that man.

I watch as Nicola stands up,then walking in the same direction as Kian did,leaving everyone quiet. Angelo is the first person to speak,after the little moment.

"Kimberly,I suggest you go to your room and wait for Nicola...and don't push his limits today,it's a...special day to him." Angelo kind of warns me? But what does he mean with that?

I don't say anything but just do the same thing as the two guys who left before me;walks away. I walk up the stairs just the same way as I came down from one hour before. As I enter the room I close the door and takes a deep breath.

What the hell is wrong with that guy? He can't just touch any woman he want;and not me.

I sit down on the bed as the door opens abruptley. In comes Nicola,his eyes really dark and his face slightly red from the anger he's expierencing. His shoulders fall down more at his intese inhales and exhales.

"Did he touch you anywhere more inappropriate?" He asks,now walking more towards me. I notice his hands that are formed into fists. I stand up and quickly shakes my head,making him exhale and turn around,pacing on the floor. I walk towards him,trying to calm him down with my words,"Kian just touched my thigh,but he did take his hand away after he whispered in my ear...he didn't go any further. But what did you do to him?" I ask. He turns around only inches away from my face. I stop breathing at his close appearance.

"I said what I would do to him if he ever touched you;or anyone for that matter that is a female more then their liking." He said straight,more calm this time. I nodded my head slowly and then turned,and sat down on the bed again.

"What's your middle name?" I ask him. He looks at me in one questioning look,and confused at my question I just asked.

"Why?" He says and put his hands in his pockets. I look at him and then around in the room. "I'm just curious. You know we will spend much time together,so why don't we get to know eachother?" I propose. He has a frown on his face,looking at me like I'm the stupidest person alive.

"Okay then..." I drag my palms on my jeans,drying the un-seen dust away that doesn't even exist. I look around the room and then on him. Around,on him,around on him... he just looks at me?

"You know...-" he begins,"-In these few days I've known you,you're the most curious,annoying and weirdest person I've met." He says,and laughs at the last part. I look at him with my anger building up slowly.

"Fuck you!" I say back. And the second thing I did...oh boy I did regrett it...

____

Hope you liked this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.5K 53
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
321K 23.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
289K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...