Lealtà {18+}

Od KIXKX_WRITES

He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man... Viac

LEALTÀ-Introduction
LEALTÀ-Chapter one
LEALTÀ-Chapter two
LEALTÀ-Chapter three
LEALTÀ-Chapter four
LEALTÀ-Chapter five
LEALTÀ-Chapter six
LEALTÀ -Chapter seven
LEALTÀ-Chapter nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter ten
LEALTÀ -Chapter eleven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twelve
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fourteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fifteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter sixteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter seventeen
LEALTÀ -Chapter eighteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter nineteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-one
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-two
LEALTÀ-Chapter twenty-three
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-five
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-six
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-seven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-eight
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-one
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-two
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-three
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-five
LEALTÀ- Chapter Thirty-six
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-seven - LAST CHAPTER PART I
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-nine - LAST CHAPTER PART II

LEALTÀ -Chapter eight

427 10 7
Od KIXKX_WRITES

Chapter eight. Greece

Third person POV

The famous billionare,Nicola Castello,and his "prisoner" Kimberly Casey made their way into the hotel that Castello had booked their room in. They walked into the building. It was a white and blue colour theme in there;just like the most of the buildings in greece.

Castello was greeted by the man in the reception,a phone covering his right ear;his lips moving and words coming out as he spoke greek with the other person on the line. He pulled a finger in front of him;gesturing to them to wait a second,not looking up once at them. Castello was annoyed at the waiting and stomp with his foot in steady rhytms. His shoe making a noise in the whole building. He looked unhappy down at his watch,hugging his wrist.

It wasn't before a good minute had passed,before the tall and unhappy man opened his mouth,spitting out some words in an angry tone to the guy. Which ms. Casey didn't understand. She was mostly taken a-back at the suprise that Nicola spoke greek too.

"Tha sou sikóso aftó to tiléfono tóso psilá, an den to kleíseis!"
(I will shove that phone so far up your ass,if you don't hang up!"

Castello looked furious with his eyebrows connected,his cheeks a weak colour of red and his breath raggid. He looked with a intense gaze at the shocked guy behind the desk. He said something quickly before he pressed the button on the phone making the call end.

"I apologize mr. Castello!" The guy said. Fear,showing in his voice and features. "I didn't know it was you,until I looked up." Was his excuse. The guy sat there giving the keys that rested besides the computer in front of him. He gave them with shaky hands to the tall man in front of him,looking scared for his life.

Castello looked him dead in the eyes before he took the keys,dangling in the guys hands,and walking up the stairs on his way to the room. Ms. Casey following with hurried steps behind him,trying to keep up with him. Castello was in a serious mood. His steps were fast and he wasn't up for a joke or anything like it. Three stairs later,and a tired Kimberly after him;they were at their door. The hotel was nice,fancy even. The walls were in a grey shade,a black carpet on the floor instead of hard floor. The walls had some paintings on them. Mostly greek gods,greek wisdom words or a cross,showing their respect for god.

____

Kimberly Casey

I stood behind Nicola,like a lost puppy just looking around me. It was very nice in here. It gave you a typical 'greece' style and a fancy one too. The door unlocked with a click as Castello opened it. He was in a serious mood. And honestly? I didn't even want to look at him. Yes,it is nice to be here in greece,safe with other people and that...but I do not want to be a prisoner. Not under anyone.

I walk behind him,closing the door after me in the process.

"There are two rooms,one bathroom,a kitchen,a balcony and a pool," Castello breaks the silence,his voice were steady but he sounded tired. "You do not leave the hotel before you ask me and I'll go with you." He turned to me,his hair was damp as a layer of sweat covered his forhead,some strands of hair sticking to it. It caught my attention;his hair was a bit curly,not much but some. His brown eyes that couldn't be seen through looked at me. I stopped looking at him once I remembered that I was staring.

"I will go to a meeting in," Castello looks down at his watch," two hours so I will take a shower and fix something to eat. You can leave your things in your room." He said. He looked serious,not up for a fight or anything. I looked down at my bag. I took it and walked past him,but I stopped as I was behind him,my back facing him.

"Just so you know...I do whatever I want. You're not my guardian." And with that as a closure of our conversation I walked into the room that was closest to the kitchen and bathroom. I closed the door behind me,not looking behind me once. But I swear...I could feel his gaze on my neck all the time as I walked into the room.

The room was big. The bed was a king-size,it was dressed with white covers,all white exept a blue blanket at it's feet. The walls were white,a cross above the bed hanging low. The curtains was grey and the windows were big,yet small. It was fresh air in the room,thanks to the air conditioner. A white wardrobe stood besides the door,waiting for me to put my clothes in it.

I stood on the edge of the bed,closing my eyes and fell backwards,just trusted myself to land on the bed. And I did. My head hit the comfy bed,my nostrils smelled the air and my skin feelt nice as the air hit it. I opened my eyes looking up in the ceiling. The only thing I heard was the sound of the cars passing by outside,people talking,laughing and cheers being toasted...and the shower.

I remember when me and my parents used to go out every friday and eat out. We would go to fancy resturants,sometimes we would go to water parks all day and just have fun! I do miss those days...

The image of my mothers throat being slit comes back...tears making their way down my cheeks. I couldn't help the feeling of my heart being stabbed...all emotions that I've been holding in exploded. The memories that I desperatly been trying to forget came back,my throat hurting as I tried to hold the rest of the tears in. But I failed.

I sat up,opening up my bag and taking out the last thing I have of my parents; a photo. The photo that the man that saved me gave me,as he said those words I didn't expect to hear.

"This is the only thing that's left. The Constatino's burned down your house."

A sob escaped my lips as my thumb grazed over my mother in the photo. My dad stood besides her,his hand on her stomach;a baby bump showing clearly,a new life in there waiting to see the world,and that baby happends to be me. I smile and look up around in the room before closing my eyes once again.

The pain that life can give you sometimes is unbelievable...but you just need to go right through it to survive;to learn.

I put the photo of my beloved parents on the pillow besides me,as I try to get some more sleep. And sleep came fast.

____

Nicola Castello

Never have I in my whole life been spoken to,like Kimberly just did. And it took everything in my power-not-to go after her and spank her until her butt is red with my hand prints on it.

I stepped out of the long shower I had just taken. Wrapping the white towel around my waist as I looked at myself in the mirror. I put the brown contacts in,brushed my hair and shaved. After I leaved the bathroom it smelt like my cologne. I walked over to the livingroom,standing in the doorway between the livingroom and our balcony;we had the best view over greece's beach,the clear blue water in sight. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath at the wind coming. The smell of the ocean and warm temprature. I opened my eyes and turned around at the sound of a door opening. I saw Kimberly stepping out,a towel in her hands and a bikini on her body.

"I'm leaving in thirty minutes. You can stay here,there's food in the fridge. You can be by the pool,but not an inch outside the hotel,is that clear?" I say,my body now fully turned towards her. She walks towards me,nodding and looking down. I stand still. My hand on the side of the door,blocking anyone who could come in or out. I look at her,but she doesn't look at me;instead I caught her eyes staring at my tattooed arm. The scars being pretty visible through the sun light. With a intresting look on her face,as soon as I caught her I took my arm away. The small smile that just was on my lips,the mood that had lighten up was gone. She looked shocked,and right into my eyes. I looked at her,a harsh look making everyone I've ever met un easy and uncomfortable. Her cheeks was crimeson red,her head bowing a bit.

I walked away,leaving her there. I closed the door to my room,maybe a little harder then I intended to. I picked out the suit that laid packed in my bag. I put it all on,including the rings I had picked out and my necklace already hanging around my neck since earlier.

I looked at the silver chain,with a name ingraved on it. Ally.

My heart ached at the thought of her,but I pushed it away. I can't think of her. I have already been thinking too much of Adam's actions,and I won't give him the satisfaction to think more about him. Or well,someone else he took from me.

I take one last look at myself in the mirror. My suit was all black,my shoes too. I rake my hand through my hair,it almost dried and being in a good position on my head. I walk out of the room,no sight of Kimberly. I walk out through the door and make my way to the meeting I'm having in fourty minutes.

____

The meeting ended with me yelling-like usual. Damn,some of these greeks really can't do anything right. What I told them was simple. Keep their own dirty business out of my business;but no. They. Never. Listen.

I'm sitting in the cab I called, five minutes from the hotel. I open my iphone,going into the message contacts. I sit back in the seat,undoing my slips and opening my button up shirt a little. I click on the contact name...taking a deep breath before I let my fingers dance over the keyboard.

Ally
2019-04-23
Nicola-
I miss you.
*Unseen*

2020-04-23
Nicola-
It hurts everyday. The days keep going,but your memory never leaves my head. The thought of you is constant in my head and it hurts. All day. Every hour. It's been one year since he took you. I promise you that I will kill him for you. He will get what he deserve.
*Unseen*

2021-07-15
Nicola-
Hey,Ally. A lot has been happening since you was taken away from me...I almost had Adam killed,but he escaped. Sandro got murdered and so his wife. And I made him a promise,that I would keep his daughter safe. But don't worry about me. I'm fine. I just miss you. I love you,and I hope that the angels are bowing for you as the queen you were. Your love,Desta.
*unseen*

I put the phone down,inhaling a sharp breath. I look out of the window. The sky was dark blue,making the time on the day clear. The lights was beautiful in the dark,lighting the whole city up. People was walking in every corner,with their husbands,wifes and maybe even kids.

I close my eyes and just trying to relax.

The time went by fast,and I was outside the hotel door by a flash. The sound of the tv being turned on caught my attention. The whole hotel room was only light by the lamp by the couch and the light coming from the tv. I took off my shoes,and my suit jacket. Placing it around my arm as I walked into the livingroom. On the couch laid Kimberly. She must've fallen asleep with the tv turned on. The white blanket that she had on her,had fallen a little bit down;exposing what she was wearing.

The white t-shirt was way too big for her frame,the black shorts she wore fit good. And her hair was in a messy state. One hand was over her eyes,guessing she tried to block out any kind of light in her sleep. She looked peaceful. Something my life never has been...

I turned the tv off,but let the lamp still be on. I brushed my teeth and fixed myself for bed,only wearing my white sweat shorts. But that was until I heard it...the faint sound of something I couldn't place my finger on.

I was just done with brushing my teeth,so I stepped out of the bathroom,looking around at where the sound might've come from. Kimberly was shifting constantly on the couch,she opened her eyes and her gaze met mine. We locked our eyes,but a second later something else caught her attention...something behind me.

"N-Nicola!" She warned me,but it was too late. The hard punch connected with my backhead,making me fall to the floor. I groaned as I fell on my stomach. I turned,and looked behind me;at the thing that had caught Kimberly's eyes. I watched four men in black suits,with glocks in their hands,holding them with a steady grip. All four of them had black sunglasses on,keeping their eyes away from us others in the world to see.

My hand touched the back of my head where the punch came. Blood rested on my fingertips as I retreated the hand back to my eyes. My vision was a little blurry,but I'm not going to give up,not now.

"Look at her. Maybe we should take turns on her,like the good old days. What do you say boys?" One of the men asked his friends. Their chuckles erupted in the room.

Fucking pigs!

"I think we should wait with that don't we?" Another voice was heard. But none of the men had opened their mouth?

Out of the corner of the room,besides the door,was a silhouette. The man stepped forward,wearing all black clothes. Jeans,black hoodie and the hood over his face. His hands was in his pockets and he was almost as big as I am. If not even bigger. He was shorter then me. I'm about 6'2 so he's maybe 6.0. You couldn't see his face,the hood and the shadows hiding it from me.

"Pick him up." He ordered the other four. They did as they were told. They picked me up under my arms,forcing me on my knees. I was now faced towards Kimberly. She looked scared,her legs in front of her body,protecting her from the men. The blanket that once was on her whole body,was now shielding her body from anyone to see. The two men that held me was doing a good job,'cause if they would push my shoulders back a little bit;then they would pop them out of their place.

I looked up at the man with the hood. A scar could be seen on his lip. It went from his upper lip all the way down to his under lip. It almost looked like Ezio Auditore from Assasins creed-style ish. Making his apperance even more threatful.

I'm happy am not the one who's going to be killed by him today.

I looked back at Kimberly,locking our eyes together. I gave her a small nod and looked back at the man that stood in front of me. And with a confident smile and my voice the same thing. I said that one thing,that I've been longing to say...

"Custode."

The man before me froze. The edge of his lips turned slightly upwards. But they soon was in a straight line as before. He pulled off his hood over his head,took off the sunglasses that once covered his eyes and hung them at the collar of his hoodie.

The two men that didn't hold me stood besides him,looking confused at me knowing the name of the man before my eyes. Custode's eyes met mine. The hazel brown eyes that was owned by him looked into mine. He did a geasture with his hands which made the guards drop my shoulders. I fell;once again to the floor with a thud and a groan.

"What the hell are you doing? Adam will kill us if we let them escape!?" One of the men that stood besides him stated. He just looked at him,his eyebrows lightly raised and a bored look on his face. He turned to look at the afraid woman on the couch. Kimberly looked at all of us with wide eyes. Shock written all over her face.

I couldn't even blink before it happened. Two gunshots was heard,and two of the once living men dropped lifeless to the floor. Custode took a grip of one of the other men,on his neck as he tried to attack him. He spun around;still holding a firm grip on the mans neck making a snap sound erupt.

He broke his neck.

"You will regret this,custode! Adam will kill you." The only living man of the four said. He looked angry,ready to fire his gun but Custode was quicker.

"You can't kill anyone that's already dead."

And then bang. The guys body fell to the floor. The gun wound right into his skull. I rose quick from the floor,looking around me. I smiled happy.

"Thank you,fratello." I thanked him. He gave
me a curt nod,before he picked his phone up.
"What are you going to tell Adam?" I asked. His name was like poison on my tongue...
(Brother)

He clicked on a contact,before the signals was heard.

"I'm going to tell him that my fingers slipped."

God,if I haven't missed his sarcasm. And this man. He said that with a smile on his lips,waiting for Adam to pick up.

He went and began to talk with Adam,as I walked over to Kimberly. She looked at the four dead men on the floor. I kneeled down on the floor,my hands making a geasture in front of her eyes. She then looked back at me,flinching slightly as my hand made their way in front of her eyes.

"Hey,hey you're okay. He's on our side." I tried to explain. Her eyes was wide,and she did look at me. But she seemed distant. Like she wasn't here,in this moment. She was deep in thought.

"He bought it. I told him that they didn't listen on orders so I got rid of the problem. And as for you...you weren't here." His voice came from behind me. I stood up,before glancing one last time at Kimberly. I looked at him,his brown hair style in a short hairstyle.

"Good. And thank you again,fratello." I thanked him once again. His glasses was back on,hiding his eyes from the world. He looked behind me,at Kimberly. And I looked at her too. She was looking terrifed at Him. He was smiling at the fact that she was terrified...he works that way. He's getting feed when he sees how afraid people are of him. That's how custode always been.

"Custode is working with me,Kimberly. He is an Assassin. You don't have to worry,we know eachother and I've hired him to go undercover on Adam. We will take him down." I say. She nods her head,looking at me and then back at him.

"My name is Kian Santos. But you can call me Custode. It means Guardian."

"Welcome to the family!"

____

Sooo...what do you think of Custode? Or Kian Santos?

Do you trust him or not?

Tell me what you think of this chapter!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

89.2K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
7.2K 96 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
1.1M 21.6K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
2.1M 55.2K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...