Living Museums

By Hobart06

It was a peaceful day the once powerful american warships lay calm in dock the days of fighting behind them... More

Museums part 1
Museum part 2"Edit"
Museums part 3
Back to the past"Edit"
The Not So Welcome
The Dream
The Dream Continues
Meeting
First day
Well Sh*t
Meanwhile
Their back
Memories
New Dogs Learn Old Tricks
The Defector
Shorts!
Belfast's Short
Upgrades
Battle
Days later
The M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶y̶ ̶ Puissant Hood
Where Are They Now?
Preparing For The Hunt And Assembling A Fleet
Enterprise's Short
Into Formation the Hunt as begun
Gathering Everyone
Death And Damnation
To the past
She was made to rule the waves
Avrora's Short Questions
Avrora's Short
We're Here
Secrets Unfolded
Back to an old place
I have a question
Memories 2
Revenge
Encounter
Reunion

Intermission Thing....

335 4 0
By Hobart06

{Yeah a glimps of the future right before we get to the team up. Also sorry for the lack of updates I've been working on two RWBY stories and also schools been a b*tch lately since being in 11th grade going 12th grade is hard with the fact i need to start thinking of a major and university which has caused me an existential crisis...but i'm still here and i'll uploading stories as much as i can. So enjoy this one mates see yah!} {Just a bunch of different scenes across the world. In different time dates}

Take a step backwards these are somethings that modern day ship girls do besides the whole fighting thing i mean their just like us humans.

On 13th of August 1965 U.N announced a reformation after setting out the truth. The reforms called for all current ship girls to be refitted as the new program.

During the latter half of 2023 a new form of riggings were made for the Arvus Ocianicas using nano technology to create new more slicker riggings with every ship having a custom designed rigging as a form of identification from a visual stand point.

Middle of winter Russian flagship Admiral Kuznetsov and Lider were doing a joint testing their new riggings.

Lider: "So how does this work again?"

Kuznetsov: "The scientists said we just need to focus hard and touch our ships"

Lider: "So just do this?"

Lider touched her turret while Kuznetsov knelt down on placed her left hand on it. The tow of them focused on it hard and harder [Thats what she said] then their ship broke up into two streams of nano machines forming into two balls which floated in their palms. Motioning her hand as the nano machines move around in their hands.

Lider: "Well this is new..."

Kuznetsov: "Then they said just smash with your hand"

She closed her hand and the nano's exploded out quickly swarming together forming on her body combining together forming a slick kevlar armor with gloves, MIG 29 wings on her legs, and a coat along with a pair of tactical glasses. Some formed bigger parts [A CADS-N-1 Kashtan CIWS on her right arm, RBU-12000 UDAV-1 ASW rocket launchers on a robot arm on lower left, two AK-630 AA guns on her waist, and one on her left shoulder, robot arms on her back holdings her 3K95 Kinzhal SAM VLS and P-700 Granit SSM, and finally a railgun like mounted on her right shoulder which is her flight deck] when the glasses came on it displayed her hull status, weapon systems, and aircraft.

Kuznetsov: "I approve of this. It wonderful"

Lider looked at her fellow flagship with amazement she too smashed her sphere and her own battle suit formed with panels from her ship and she came all equipped as she was designed as a stealth ship her gear was more stream lined rigging with her weapons packed away in compartments.

Lider: Hohohoo "I like it!"

2024 the French navy including the French admiral was invited by the Prince of Monaco to watch the Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix the crown jewel of motor racing. A selected fleet of ships just returning from duty were brought along and moored outside the principality. Among them is flagship of the french navy Charles de Gaulle now having her third refit . They were close enough that the crews were able to see the cars going by from the ships

Forbin: So who's winning?

De Grasse: Um..{Looks through telescope} the Mercedes of Russell

Forbin: Merde.... them Mercedes

Mistral: Meeh Ferrari are making a come back

De Grasse: Wait WAIT!! Gasly and Ocon are 4th and 5th

{Insert French rambling!!}

Amiral Ronarc'h: Haha Lance Stroll jumped that kerb again!

Mistral: YES! Gasly is in 3rd up on the hairpin!

Charles De Gaulle: Clearly a world champion in my mind...

In HMNB Portsmouth the more young generations of Royal Navy warships were doing sparing training as its apart of their combat scenarios especially for ships that lack anti ship weapons their trained in close combat and firearms including the newly bought ships as the UK has been buying surplus US Navy equipment to add on to their own navy.

There was HMS Sheffield{Type 26 Frigate}, Somerset{Type 42 Frigate}, Formidable{Type 31 General Purpose Frigate}, Warspite{Dreadnought class nuclear submarine}, Bunker Hill{Former US Navy cruiser} and Duke of York {Former USS Port Royal Ticonderoga class Cruiser}. And their opponent is best maid Belfast 1938 even though she wasn't as good as she was back then but she can still teach her majesty's newest knights a thing or two still having her part to play in the new generations as acting head supervisor of royal navy personnel and is in charge of training all Ocianicas and the fact she was wearing the newest tactical armor {For notes modern ship girls have a limit choice in self fashion designs as regulations says for clothing to be practical}

Bunker Hill: Are you sure you wanna do this madam?

Belfast: Of course

Kent: We really don't want to hurt you

Belfast: Well come then have at it!

Though she might be old just passing her 85th birthday she can still fight, getting t into a fighting stance as the others readied their weapons. Sheffield lunged at Belfast lifting her sword up and then Bel grabbed it and threw her aside as the other girls rushed her. Jumping over Kent's battle axe and ducking under a swing from Duke of York's long sword before transitioning to combining a spin kick and side kick pushing both of the girls back. Flipping backwards she easily takes out Formidable with ease being a noobie missing multiple times, grabbing her chain-link Belfast turned to Warspite using the chain to block her great sword using the momentum to throw her overhead slamming her onto the ground.

Warspite: Argh...f*ck!!

Belfast: Now now language Warspite...

Warspite stood up and charged again Belfast threw the chain to the side and tugged it wrapping it around her legs tripping Warspite making her fall flat on her face rubbing against the ground.

Belfast: I thought of your grandmother better....

Suddenly she's shot in the back with SIM rounds by Bunker Hill's M1941 Johnson Light Machine Gun. A groan and a short pause Belfast threw the chain around the gun but Hill pulled the old ship towards her dragging her a few feet but she got to her footing when got close avoiding a punch from the former US cruiser the two tangled for abit before Belfast noticed Duke of York coming in from behind her and Sheffield coming in from above them. Thinking fast as Hill tried to sweep the leg she blocked the move with her own leg before kicking her in the CUSH making her cross her legs and dropped her gun. Picking it up and un wrapping the chain-link in a few second movements she shot Sheffy out of the air and turned to Duke of York and fired at her which Duke then dodged until the clip when dry Belfast threw the gun aside as Duke of York lunged with her sword glowing a red aura as Bel whipped her chains as the two duel for a solid minute but York made a mistake when she over swinged when striking Belfast allowing the seasoned veteran to make work of the rookies mistake by tying the chain around the blade quickly disarming her and knocked her out.

Belfast: Well... that was fun....

About in 2026 a ANZAC fleet was providing a UN peacekeeping mission to Ethiopia. So while the army peacekeepers were a small flotilla of Avrus Ocianicas of the Royal Australian Navy were on stand by along with the other normal naval ships while there was nothing to do everyone was just hanging out.

Perth: Man...peacekeeping work is boring {All while screeching her arms as she lays down on her turret}

Tasman: Well news flash gal.. this is what we were built to do

Queensland: And hey has anyone seen Sundowner... the new missile monitor?

Australia: I heard she's providing escort in river a real sight for the kids {As she was checking Instagram and seeing the news on Sundowner}

Bathurst: Atleast there's good signal out here i can still play grand turismo {As she plays from her A/C server room playing Grand Turismo on her custom wheel set up. When she got a message on discord} well well Daytona what do we have here?

[Daytona: A decade later to all new gens this classic is still pretty funny LOL🤣 ]

{Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection}

Bathurst: {Slams desk} "Snickers before bursting out into laughter" HAHAAHAAAHHAHA "Breaths in" HAAHAAAAAHHAHA.... Hah.."Coughs" jesus..

{Insert typing} [Bathurst Pan 1000 : True gamer that man for playing at 400 ping]

[Auto LA.: My dude you haven't seen the king of playing on 988 ping]

[Bathurst Pan 1000: God damn!]

Back outside everything was still calm with the girls just the UN ships going in along with a hospital ship equipped with 10 operation rooms.

While Avrus Ocianicas do spend a lot of their times out on missions and sorties but they do have to spend sometimes off especially when their ships and riggings have to under go maintenance meaning they can also spend either from a few weeks to months so their given a huge amount of time off. So they just do whatever they want for the time being, at this time USS Preble was spending her time off as her ship's hull was being recoated and she was being resupplied so she decided to join up with some of her many sisters along with some European homies to a car meet up in Los Angeles since she had a month and a half until she's sent back out so why not she go burn some rubber with her mates.

{Before you ask Avrus Ocianicas are treated like regular people as their paid every month and are paid pretty well though they do take up security jobs which earn them a decent amount. Also the US ships love their cars}

Driving her Chevrolet Corvette C7 after a quick train ride she was just going along Long Beach they said the meet up was at a huge parking lot of Dodger Stadium it wasn't that far away. An hour later she arrived seeing all the customized cars as she entered the lot with the crowds stared at her bodykit she recently fitted,hearing the roars of engines since a temporary course had been built, turning the corner she saw her sisters and friends chatting around their cars USS Cole {In a 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500), Higgins {leaning against her Honda S2000}, Porter {sitting in her SSC Ultimate Aero Twin Turbo}, and Kidd {Talking to Porter standing next to her Porsche 718 Cayman GTS}. Along with some euro friends Spanish frigate Méndez Núñez {In a Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale}, Italian destroyer Caio Duilio {In a Lamborghini Huracán LP 640-4 Performante} and Norwegian frigate Otto Sverdrup {In a Koenigsegg CCXR}. Parking up next to them she turned off her car and stepped out.

Cole: Hey hey! sis {As she gave her a wave}

Preble: Heyoo {Giving her sister a fist bump} how's it going?

Cole: Good...good.. my ship needed a refit...you?

Preble: I'm on holiday for 2 months while my ship needs a repave and resupply, {Turns to her european friends} so what brings europes finest naval vessel to the U...S...of A?

Caio: Hey you know being a ocinica is not always about work it always nice to hit the circuit {With hand gestures} nothing like america am i right

Preble: Alrighty alrighty... where's Kent?

Sverdrup: She's racing some dude from North Carolina on the track

Preble: Huh.. I knew i heard a supercharged Jaguar AJ133 V8 {Amused}

Turning towards the big screen seeing Kent getting that Jaguar lose while over taking a Mustang foxbody.

Preble: Man she is pretty good...

Sverdrup: Yes yes not bad... not bad

Kidd: Home boi ain't got no chance

Preble: What have you been racing to?

Kidd: Yeah a couple of rounds {Said with glee}

Cole: Yeah JUST A COUPLE OF ROUNDS WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!

Others: OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!

Kidd: SHUT THE EVER LOVING F UP SIS!!!

{PS: I might just save this story in mind for another story....interesting for a Azur Lane Street Racing au}

May 25th The Anniversary of Azur Lane's founding each year at the old Azur Lane base everyone from the original member nations come together for one big party celebrating the organization and ships that sacrificed so much to insure peace in the world.

Enteprise CVN-80 and Belfast F90 were having a little chit chat since the two have become pretty close friends as their predecessors were as well.

Enterprise: Wow looks like everyone showed up

Belfast: Are you surprised by that?

Enterprise: Usually its rare that everyone comes to the party

Belfast: Well with the new rules put in place this is a celebration of something new for the better of all of us as a whole i think the old ones would be proud

Enterprise: Y..yeah i guess its just not good with mass gatherings...

Belfast: What makes you say that?

Enterprise: I'm... not a very sociable type...

Belfast: Hehehe ara...

Enterprise: WHAT!?

Belfast: Oh nothing just remembering the time grandmommy told the story about your grandmother...

Enterprise: Really?

Belfast:{Nods} She says your just like her

Enterprise: Huh....

End of chapter..... i'll get to work on the next chapter as soon as i can {I was bored so i typed this cause i wanted to}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 70 14
Feb/14/2026 - The Human-siren War has Gone for 2 Decades Now, It Finally Ended with Sirens Pushing the Humans of the Waters and Lands. and the Ship-H...
592 27 10
When the siren threat was coming to an end, the newly created Kan-Sen were still very young and early, the ships they possed were the top of their re...
843 16 7
*READ DESCRIPTION* in 2073, After fighting through a 72 year old war, the USS Hurricane, a guided missile battleship, slowly sinks into the water onl...
40.5K 736 25
"Not one step back!" -Admiral of the Fleet Bernard York Lancaster, 2102 Humanity has endured countless calamities in the 21st century, and the transi...