Survive with my Bully's (BTS...

De LW7_FF

Y/n, a high schooler has to face a zombie apocalypse and survive it along with her bullies who are BTS. Will... Mai multe

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20 (FINAL)

Episode 16

4.4K 174 49
De LW7_FF

*Y/n POV*

Hoseok: NO I'M NOT GOING TO RUN OVER ROOF'S!

Jimin: Come on hyung! Look we're away from zombies and just 6 more roofs and we can get down! Eazy peazy!

Somehow after we convinced Hoseok Oppa to come with us we crawled, ran and jumped across roof's and jumped down to the street one by one.

Taehyung: What's the time?

Jin: It's 3:56..

Namjoon: I see a van right there! A small one! But it could fit all of us in it I guess...Let's go check it!

We slowly and silently moved towards a white van we saw on the street. When we got near it, we realized the van was locked.

Jungkook: Oh no- its locked-

Jungkook said as he tried opening the van but little did he know his one small carelessness might end up in death. 

Because of trying to open the van more than once or twice when it was locked, it started to make loud beeping noises and it alerted the zombies.

Yoongi: What the hell!

Yoongi started hitting the van thinking it would stop the beeping but it didn't. I looked around us and saw that there were zombies from every side coming towards as a whole horde.

Y/n: Oh no- guys- this is bad- we need to do it fast!

Jin: What do you- oh shit there's a bunch of zombies from every side of the road coming towards us!

We tried all the ways we could but the zombies were very near to us that we had to almost climb on top of the van to survive.

Hoseok: THEY ARE SO MUCH NEAR US!

Jungkook: Wait! I know a way! Usually, in such vans, there will be a way to enter the van from below..

Suga: you can't it's risky! By the time you do it, zombies will devour your small brain!

Jungkook: Hyung anyway we're trapped by zombies here! Someone has to take the risk! 

Jungkook said as he crawled under the van and tried to get in. The zombies started getting dangerously near to us that some except Jungkook, Taehyung, Suga, and Namjoon climbed on top of the van.

Hoseok: JUNGKOOK THEY ARE NEAR US! COME ON TOP OF THE VAN! AND OTHERS TOO!

Jungkook: Y/n! Do you have any hairpins with you!?

Y/n: Huh- oh

I said as I opened my bag and started searching for a hairpin and after I successfully found it I threw it to Namjoon Hyung who passed it to Jungkook.

Since the zombies were very near, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Suga who were below started using their weapons and guns and fought the zombies in order to protect Jungkook. Hoseok who was on top of the van was the one who was holding the bags. I gave my bag to Hoseok and took some weapons from Jin who was holding them and jumped down to help the boys.

I had two guns in my hand. I started shooting some zombies when one of them caught my legs and was about to bite me.

Suga: Y/n watch out!

Suga said and shot the zombie. I flashed him a smile of thanks and again started shooting the zombies when we heard Jungkook yell.

Jungkook: I got it! 

I looked behind, he was inside the van holding the spare keys of the van. He used it to unlock the doors and one by one first, Jin and Hoseok climbed down from above and got inside after loading the extra weapons and the bags inside the van.

Jungkook: Y/n! Hyungs! Come inside!

Slowly we also got in the van. The last one, being Taehyung entered the van and started shooting the zombies following him. Jin started the van and took off, Taehyung who was still shooting the zombies coming in our way, closed the van doors when we were safe.

Jin was driving and Hoseok was next to him. On the backside, there were no seats so everyone other than Jin and Hoseok sat on the floor.

Jin: Phew that was a close call! We almost died!

Hoseok: Y/n your bag and the food bag is with me you want me to pass it to you?

Y/n: I don't need it no-

Jungkook: I WANT BANANA MILK!

Everyone except Jin, the driver turned to look at him.

Jungkook: What? I'm thirsty!

Jimin: then you gotta drink water Koo, we don't have banana milk in here!

Jungkook: What kind of a world is this! Banana milk needs justice! Everyone's giving respect to water!

Hearing this everyone started laughing and chuckling. 

Y/n: I'm hungry too...we didn't have our lunch yet.

Jin: me too- let's eat something? 

Hoseok opened the food bag and took some snacks for him and Jin and passed the bag to us, the backseaters. We shared and ate them.

Since there was no seat in the backside of the van, some of the backseaters took a nap time laying on the cold floor of the vehicle. I and the maknae's were awake while Namjoon and Suga slept.

Hoseok: Why don't you others also take a rest? It will take an hour or so for us to reach the hostel.

Taehyung: I'm not sleepy.

Y/n: me too

Jungkook: I don't like to sleep when it's sunny

Jimin: Huh? When it's sunny? Anyway, I'm bored and I don't wanna sleep so let's play something?

Jungkook: What will we play?

Jimin: Truth or Dare?

Y/n: Oh yes I'm totally in it!

We sat in a circle, to my left was Jungkook and to my right was Taehyung, and to my opposite sat Jimin.

Jimin: So..Jungkook...Truth or Dare?

Jungkook: Da-

Jungkook stopped his words when he felt Jimin smirking so he changed his options and said,

Jungkook: *coughs* mistake *coughs* I meant Truth!

Jimin: So..Jungkook where is the biggest mischief you have ever done during class?

Jungkook: Ugh...should I tell?

Jimin: Spill the tea man!

Jungkook: Ugh fine! So... there was this oy who fought with me, so-called my "enemy". He threatened me and dared me to pull a prank that would shook the whole school or he will do something horrible to my friend....so...the next day, I and my gang did a prank that my enemy had passed away and we kept a portrait of him with candles on our class table and every teacher and the students of our class came to give their prayers.

Taehyung: THAT WAS YOU? YOU DID IT?

Jungkook: I didn't want to but he threatened me with my friend so I just completed the dare he wished for.

Y/n: And How didn't you get caught?

Jungkook: No one knew who spread the rumor or who did the prank, not even my enemy.

Jin: I HEARD IT! WHEN EVERYTHING ENDS AND WE GO BACK HOME, NO MORE BANANA MILK FOR YOU JEON!

Jungkook: Agh- and there goes my secret and banana milk-

Y/n: Well anyway thanks to you, that day we had no class and I escaped from Tae Monster.

I whispered to Jungkook.

Taehyung: You said something?

Taehyung asked in a deep voice scaring me that he heard what I said, so I just said,

Y/n: me? Say anything? What! no! 

I said and nervously chuckled and turned toJungkook so he change the topic and asks me truth or dare.

Time went by, we played many gamed and had fun. And soon we realized Jin parked the van a bit far from the gate of the xx hostel which was our destination since this apocalypse started.

We woke up others and everyone sat up to make a plan.

Namjoon: Guys when we got inside the hostel we don't know what is waiting for us...Maybe it's zombies or maybe survivors and scientists...so we need to be prepared!

Jin: Yes we will have the guns and weapons in Y/n's bag so we can use it if it's dangerous inside and just hide it if were suspicious of the people inside or we need to show them we come in peace.

Hoseok: Y/n we need to take the things from your bag and stuff weapons in it...

Y/n: Oh okay but it's filled with my stuffs...should I just leave them here in the van?

Yoongi: What all do you have in your bag?

Y/n: Um some of my clothes, girly stuffs, and the antidote. 

Namjoon: There's many of it, so let's keep your stuffs except the antidot in the food bag and leave the food bag here.

Jimin: Shouldn't we take the food bag with us?

Suga: No, what if there are greedy people inside like those two thieves who manipulated and took our food and weapons and escaped?

Taehyung: So as per the van, Y/n will wear her bag and act like it's her stuff inside we will let no one know its weapons. Until we make sure we are safe in there.

I looked at Jungkook who was looking out of the van through the window, he turned and walked and sat next to me and said,

Jungkook: Hyung...I see lots of security there...

Jimin: What do you mean?

Jungkook: Right now we are a bit far from the hostel's entry gate...and I saw many guards with guns in front of the gate and behind the gate too.

Namjoon: Then I think they will surely stop us from entering and do a checking.

Y/n: So...telling them that we have the cure will just make them more suspicious....so we will have to go in like were some survivors? But if they are doing the checking, then they will take my bag and the weapons.

Soon all the boys looked at me.

Y/n: W-What-

Jungkook: You're a girl, aren't you?..My lovely Noona~

Jimin: My hot and beautiful dear Y/n-iee~!

Jin: Our cute little princess!

Hoseok: My Lil sunshine!

Y/n: Why do I feel like-

Soon itself they planned that since I am a girl, the men guards will not investigate my body much so I must hide the antidots and 2 small weapons in my body.

Namjoon: Come on! Please my 1000 Q sister!

Y/n: Ughh ok enough soaping me! I will do it!

Within minutes I hid the antidote in my pants pocket and a pocket knife in my back pocket. I opened my bag to take my stuff out and hide them in the food bag when i saw all the boys were looking at me.

Y/n: What are you looking at? Look away and give this girl some privacy! Ughh boys these days!

After making sure all of them were not looking at me and planning something else turning to the other side, I took my bag and shifted my things to the food bag. When we went to my mom's lab, I had taken her id card from there in case we need it. So when we go to the hostel and to prove that we have the cure, I carried the Id with me. I slid the id into my shoes after wrapping it with a very thin cloth, knowing no one will find it in that spot.

Y/n: Done!

All of them turned towards me and after making sure nothing was poking out from my dress which might look suspicious, we got out of the van after locking it. We filled my bag with only a few weapons and covered it with some of my clothes so if the guards will just see some clothes, they will ignore the bag. But if they found the weapons only some of it will be caught while the others are safe in the van. And a pocket knife was also in my back pocket.

Taehyung: So the plan is, we go there acting like we had no vehicle, and if anyone asks, we say we lost our car a bit far away from the hostel and we had to walk.

Taehyung said as he started to take some dirt from the ground and rub it against his shirt's sleeves. All including me were doing it to make it look like we actually walked and survived and came here hearing the news.

One by one we all did and walked towards to gate. The moment the guards saw us all of them angled their guns at us.

Hoseok: Uh oh-

We started whispering to each other.

Namjoon: Everyone hands up! We have to show them we are survivors who come in peace!

Slowly all of us lifted both our hands and walked nearer as one of the guards symboled us to.

Guard 1: Who are you?

He said as he aimed the gun at Namjoon's head.

Namjoon: Were just survivors who came here after hearing the news.

Namjoon said sternly.

Guard2: Any one of you bitten?

Guard 2 asked as he started pushing the boy's sleeves one by one with his gun's tip.

Jin: No, none of us are bitten.

Guard1: check them!

Slowly 7 guards, other than guard1, who looked like their leader came in front of us and each started touching and lifting our sleeves, and end of pants to make sure we are free of weapons or bites.

Guard 9 came to me with a straight face and took my bag. He opened it and saw it was full of dresses. But he hung the bad upside down making everything in my bag fall down, even the weapons...

Guard 9: Sir...

He said as he took a gun and knife from the fallen stuff.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

243K 10.9K 56
BTS Apocalypse AU In a world where half the population are living and half are the living dead, you need to be fit, strong and have strong teamwork i...
14K 850 38
7 boys and 3 girls, and a bunch of zombies. The 3 girls, Hope, Karma,And Jae have been friends since they were children and they despised the 7 boys...
187K 7.7K 58
All was normal until one day. When the dead rose. Now Jilee must fight to survive. Alongside her brother, her childhood friend, a boy from down the r...
107K 3.3K 17
This story is about seven Korean boys who are known as Bts. And they are trying to survive a zombie Apocalypse during the year of 2015. Will any of t...