𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀...

By -K4NOR3GI

[EDITING/ONGOING/SLOW UPDATES] ❝You may be seen as counterparts of each other, but you're more alike than you... More

𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 | ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ
01 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
02 | ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʀᴇꜰᴏʀᴍꜱ
03 | ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ
[𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐈] ꜰʟʏ
04 | ꜱᴋᴇᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
05 | ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ᴘᴏᴇᴍꜱ
[𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋] ɪʟꜱᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈 | ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
01 | ᴀʟʟʏ ᴏʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟ ꜰᴏᴇ
02 | ꜱᴄᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴇɢɪᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴠꜱ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ᴘᴏʟɪᴄᴇ
03 | ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴏᴘꜱ ꜱQᴜᴀᴅ
04 | ᴀ ɴᴏꜱᴛᴀʟɢɪᴄ ʜᴀᴏʀɪ
05 | ᴛᴏᴍɪᴏᴋᴀ ᴄʟᴀɴ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
06 | ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
07 | ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇ
[𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐈] ᴀʟᴅʀɪᴄ ᴅɪᴇᴛʀɪᴄʜ
08 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴛʜ ʙᴀᴛᴄʜ
09 | ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏɴ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ
10 | ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ
11 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ
12 | ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ
13 | ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴀꜱᴇᴅ
14 | ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ... ɪ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ?
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 | ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ
06 | ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
07 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ
08 | ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ
09 | ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ᴜɴᴛᴏʟᴅ
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈 | ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
15 | ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ.
[𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐈𝐈] ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ
16 | ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
17 | ᴀɴɴɪᴇ ʟᴇᴏɴʜᴀʀᴛ
18 | ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ ʙʀᴀᴡʟ
19 | ʙʟᴀᴅᴇꜱ
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈 | ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
01 | ᴛɪᴛᴀɴꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟꜱ
03 | ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴇꜱ
04 | ᴋʀɪꜱᴛᴀ ʟᴇɴᴢ
05 | ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ
06 | ʀᴇɪɴᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇʀᴛʜᴏʟᴅᴛ
07 | ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏꜱꜱᴀʟ
08 | ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅ

02 | ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ

1.4K 64 9
By -K4NOR3GI

FLASHBACK: THE DAY BEFORE THE EVENTS IN STOHESS

"YOU'RE SAYING THAT THERE ARE more titan shifters like Eren and Annie?" Levi questioned Luna, as the seniors in the Scout Regiment are having a meeting about how they're going to unleash their capture of the female titan.

But Luna had suddenly brought up this topic, "Think about it, Levi. The Female Titan has intelligence and it's controlled by someone like Eren. It's most likely similar to the Armored Titan and the Colossal Titan. They broke Wall Maria, but the status five years ago is that they disappeared soon after." She said, "Annie seems to be a smart girl, knowing her ways. She's not stupid to head in our walls all alone. She's an MP and part of the 104th Cadet Corps. It's possible that she's getting help from someone who's just like her. A titan shifter."

"It seems kind of highly unlikely though." Hange looked down, not really wanting to believe that some of their comrades are betraying them.

"I don't want to believe it either, Hange. But that's what seems logical with all that's happening now. You know, they always say, we should expect the unexpected!" Luna gave them a close-eyed smile.

Mike huffed, "I'm with Luna on this one. We can't be sure that Annie's the only titan shifter aside from Eren. If we want to catch the female titan, we have to take a risk and lower down our numbers a bit."

"Well— Yeah, it makes sense." Hange sighed, "She wouldn't know of the positions during the expedition if she's not having any sort of assistance from anyone inside the scout." They stated, "We gave our newbies a fake copy of Eren's position... in the right-wing. It's most likely that Annie's accomplice is one of her batchmates that had the copy of the map where Eren was positioned on the right wing. And that's most likely why she started her ambush there."

"If we're going to capture the Female Titan, we need to separate all those who came from the 104th Cadet Corps, excluding Jean, Mikasa, and Armin. It just seems highly unlikely that it's one of those three." Luna continued.

"She's right. It's possible Annie would call for assistance from the other possible titan shifter. Like that time we almost managed to unravel her identity." Hange added. Erwin nodded his head, taking this factor into sharp consideration.

"So, how do we plan on doing that?" Levi asked, turning to Erwin.

Erwin leaned forward on the table, intertwining his fingers, "Mike." He called out. "I leave you and your squad in charge to keep watch on those new scouts who came from the 104th Cadet Corps."

Mike nodded his head, "Affirmative."

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Timeskip: 12 Hours Before The Battle in Stohess

"Mike." Nanaba called out to him. Mike seemed to be thinking a lot about Luna's thoughts during the captain's meeting yesterday. "Do you really think that among those children is Annie Leonhart's accomplice?" Nanaba asked him.

"Well, I don't know. But, this is not a possibility that we can afford to ignore. I believe in Kocho's judgment. She doesn't easily trust people. But she can see a lie coming just by the tone of their voice and their facial expression when it comes to the discussing matter. It's both her strength and weakness." Mike replied.

Suddenly, a stench of gigantic humanoids reached Mike's nose, making him to look over to the direction of where the smell came from, "What is it, Mike?" Nanaba questioned.

"Tomas. Ride out of here. Take three carriers. Notify the districts." Mike gritted his teeth. 'The odds of there being any titans hiding in the 104th Cadet Corps are low. Did we make the wrong call..?' He clenched his fist, before turning to Nanaba, "We've got multiple titans incoming from the south! Wall Rose has been compromised!"

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Squad Mike and others who were part of the 104th Cadet Corps rode on horseback, galloping away from the area that they were at earlier. "As you have guessed, today marks the darkest hour in humanity's history! Look sharp! If ever we needed to give our all, that time is now! Don't lose heart!" Nanaba exclaimed.

"They reached the woods!"
"The enemy is on top of us!"

Nanaba gritted her teeth, turning to her right, only to spot titans approaching. Mike looked back, before turning back to face front, "Scatter, now!" He ordered, "Ride for everything you're worth!"

The titans in the rear had suddenly stood on their spots, not moving. Unfortunately, that didn't seem to last quite long, for their walking turned into sprinting, increasing the speed of the titans, moving in an abnormal way.

Mike turned to his right, spotting the fast moving giants heading their way. The other's eyes widened in fear. Mike gritted his teeth, before commanding his horse to turn to the direction of where the titans are coming from, "Gelgar! Take charge of the southern team!" He ordered as he galloped over to the titans.

"Sir??" Gelgar sweatdropped in nervousness. "U... Understood..." He mumbled, taking the charge that his captain offered him.

"Tell me he's not using himself as bait." One of the scouts from Squad Mike spoke.
"I'll go with him. I can help-" Another suggested, but was stopped by Gelgar.

"Stay where you are! We can't spare any more soldiers. And give him some credit. That man's skills are second only to Captain Levi and Executive Luna. He'll make it back alive. Count on it."

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Timestamp: Present Time - Back with the others

"Do you think it was the right call, Erwin?" Luna asked her commander, who was currently looking out the window. She was nervous for how Mike will do. He's strong, she knows that, but for how long? If there were newcomers who were titan shifters, wouldn't that make it more difficult?

Before Erwin could give his answer, the door had suddenly opened. Luna turn around, spotting Levi standing by the door. He sighed frustratingly, "Why can't those sons of bitches give us a moment's peace?"

"Can you go?" Erwin asked.

Levi closed the door, "Like there's a choice." He answered.

Luna scoffed, "Don't be stubborn, Levi. If anything, you're not heading into battle with an injury. With me around, you most certainly will not. You still have 2-3 days left to heal that twisted ankle of yours." She said strictly, having a resting smile on her face.

"I'm not going to sit around and do nothing. Not when people's lives are on the line." Levi retorted.

"I had a hunch you'd say that. But, lucky for you, you're not going to be doing nothing. I have something in mind to make sure you don't get bored while waiting for us to come back later~" Luna smiled.

Levi raised an eyebrow at her, "I'll be join Hange and their squad in supporting Mike's." Luna answered his unspoken question. "Don't worry, Levi. It won't be permanent. I'm still part of your squad. We wouldn't want the Lance Corporal to be missing his vice captain, now would we?~" She teased.

The male scoffed, "Tch. As if." He rolled his eyes.

"I-If I may say so sir, very wise leaving Mike in-charge of the 104th. If anyone can handle the situation, he can." The scout, who standing by the side with documents in hand, spoke.

Luna and Erwin shared a glance before the blonde could reply. "Yes. Let's hope so."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Section Commander, why are you taking so long?? Please, they're leaving in five minutes with or without us!!" Moblit frantically panicked with a bunch parchment rolled up in his arms, "You've gotta wrap it up!" He exclaimed, running away to fix the items.

"Hold your horses, I just need another moment." Hange murmured, not keeping their eye off of their microscope. Their eyes had then suddenly widened when they noticed something unusual about the stone-like crystal that they were speculating.

"Knock, knock, Hange!" A call of a familiar female's voice caused Hange to snap out of their focus on the rock and turn their gaze to the door where both Levi and Luna are. "Get moving." Levi said bluntly.

"O- Uh- Right! Sorry. And our guest?" Hange asked.

"Like a small tiny child. Physically but not mentally ready for a field trip." Luna responded, taking a short glance at the male beside him. "Why are you looking at me like that? Quit it." Levi commented bitterly at the female's statement.

"Oh? But I wasn't even talking about you, darling! Did you think it was you because I said 'small' and 'tiny'?" Luna teased, having a cheeky smile on her face. Levi side-glared at her, "Lay off, Luna."

"Aww~ But you look so adorable when you're pissed!"

Levi's face looked like he just ate a rotten cheese, as his nose was scrunched, "Uah-? A-Adorable-? What hell of nonsense are you rambling off again, idiot?" He questioned with a mild scowl in his tone of voice, "I- You know what? I am... I have no time for this." He grumbled before walking away.

"Make sure you two lunatics get there before Erwin leaves without you." He spat.

Luna laughed in amusement as she watched him walk away. "Well now, I never heard him sputter and stutter like that." Hange walked over to her, "Tell me, just how much did I miss between you two?"

The lady sighed, "Well, we're not not talking to each other." staring off at the direction that Levi had walked off to with a resting smile on her face.

Hange smiled at her before throwing their arm around her shoulder, "Come on now. Like Levi said, we gotta get moving if we don't wanna get left out. And we still have to fetch that pastor for the field trip." They said to her. Luna nodded and the two walked away.

Word Count: 1715

☞ 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 | 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 ☜

NOTE:
why only now did i realize that i used the miscommunication trope in previous chapters of this fic 😭 and i've seen tiktok vids dissing that trope— call me stupid, but i just thought of it as under the umbrella of the enemies-to-lovers process. i mean it is, but like... ykyk- crap, now i'm anxious. i hope i delivered the trope well 🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
891K 34.3K 82
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
345K 14.3K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
992K 32.8K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...