You And I || Klaus Mikaelson...

Por sarcasticbaddass

Eden Morningstar, the first born daughter to God and Goddess, had been cast out and ever since then, she's be... Más

0
Aesthetics
1 Always and Forever
2022
A/N
2 House of the rising sun
3 Tangled up in Blue
4 Girl in New Orleans
5 Sinners and Saints
7 Bloodletting
8 The river in reverse
9 Reigning pain in New Orleans
10 The Casket girls.
11 Apres Moi, Le Deluge
announcements

6 Fruit of the Poisoned Tree

988 34 0
Por sarcasticbaddass

"No one is me and that's my superpower"

After getting ready for the day, I rush downstairs to see Klaus holding a book.

"What you reading?" I ask, plopping myself next to him. He softly smiles and answers.

"A poison tree" he answers and I look to the book.

"I was angry with my friend, I told my wrath, my wrath did end. I was angry with my foe, I told it not, my wrath did grow. And I watered it in fears,  Night and morning with my tears; And I sunned it with smiles, And with soft deceitful wiles. And it grew both day and night,' Till it bore an apple bright. And my foe beheld it shine. And he knew that it was mine. And into my garden stole When the night had veiled the pole; In the morning glad I see, My foe outstretched beneath the tree." I read out loud, feeling Klaus stare at me throughout the poem.

When I finish I turn and am caught in his gaze. My lips mold into a smile, before I get up and walk to the kitchen, Klaus following.

I open the fridge, and grab a carton of eggs, a pack of bacon strips and milk. I heated up a pan, and applied a spoon of butter and placed the bacon strips in along with cracking a few eggs. While they cooked, I moved and grabbed a few pieces of bread and placing them in the toaster.

I make sure to season them well. Klaus comes over and stands with me as we watch the food sizzle, that's until the toast pops up and I plate them. Once the food is done, I plate them into two plates and hand one to Klaus.

I then snap my fingers and two to-go Starbucks cups appear, filled with a cappuccino and an iced coffee. 

"Bon apatite" I smile and he nods, a little surprised but we eat. 

TIME SKIP 

Everyone had gone on their missions, while I sat on the sofa reading, Rebekah trying to revive a blood stained 200 year old carpet. Suddenly I felt a prick feeling, and yelped, using my palm to check only to find myself heal.

"What the hell was that?" Rebekah asks

"Hell if I know. It felt like I was being stabbed." I say and quickly stand up and rush to my room. Summoning my dagger, I start drawing runes on the ground. And staring at the shapes, I move my hands, forming symbols when I realize a dark object was used on me.

Rebekah then suddenly enters the room. 

"Time for the demon spawn to snack!" Rebekah says and I laugh. She holds out a basket of apples

"Take one, the plantation's lousy with them." I grab an apple and am about to byte it when I start to feel dizzy.

"I feel fine... which is weird. I'm sure it's Sophie-related." I say

"Then, do me a favor, and don't die on my watch. I'll never hear the end of it." Rebekah says

"You know, when I first met you, I thought you were a real bitch." I say

"What changed your mind?" she asks

"oh nothing, I still think your a bitch. Just thought that we could be bitches together" I joke and she laughs

"Aw, well, that's sweet of you to say. Remember it when I'm gone." she says and I furrow my eyebrows

"Gone? Where are you going?" I ask

"I only came to town to make sure everything was okay with Elijah. He's fine, and he hasn't punished Klaus for daggering him, so... as usual, they'll be thick as thieves, and I'll be left to clean up the mess. It's time for me to fly the coop." she says

"Oh..." feeling awkward, I got to bite the apple in my hand, but I suddenly start to feel woozy  again before I get the chance to eat it.

"What's wrong?" she asks

"I dunno, probably morning sickness..." I shrug but she places her hand on my forehead.

"Oh, you're burning up, actually." she says

When I start to heat up even more, I go and lay on my bed.

"Stop fussing, will you? Elijah will be here any minute." Rebekah says

"I feel like I've been microwaved." I groan which is odd. I had placed a spell that deflected any type of hex or magic that was placed on me. So why was this working. Unless it was because it was applied on Sophie and being linked, the magic won't stop until it consumes my body. And I was to weak to stop the spell.

"Hey! Just because you're carrying a baby doesn't mean you get to act like one! I'm sure my little niece is healing you up as we speak." Rebekah says and I sigh.

Elijah runs in with Sophie. Rebekah stands to greet them, but is appalled when she sees who Elijah has brought with him.

"What the hell is she doing here?" I glare

"I'm trying to help." she says

"Help? You're the reason we're in this bloody mess! Why aren't we unlinked with this witch already, Elijah?" Rebekah says

"Rebekah, let her do what she can." Elijah says

"I may know a way to slow the fever down. But, I'm gonna need some special herbs. I'll text you a list." Sophie says to Rebekah who groans.

 Elijah nods at her in encouragement, and though Rebekah does not look pleased to be being ordered around again, she eventually relents and smiles at them patronizingly

"Fine. Happy to play the fetch girl." Bekah says

Rebekah stomps out of the room, and shoves the washcloth she was using into Elijah's chest as she leaves. 

Night fall had come, when Rebekah returned. I had told everyone to take me and Sophie to the pool so we could cool off. The tattoo on my back had been working it's magic on my body.

I was recovering. But until Sophie left, I couldn't reveal that. The baby would always be fine, because unlike what that bitch Agnes thought, being an archangel and a witch, I was able to create a safe pouch in my womb. 

Whatever harm or magic used against me or the baby wouldn't affect her. So instead, of the baby dying due to blood pressure, it would be me but again I'm immortal and I have only one weakness so I would survive.

But they didn't need to know that. Even if the baby would be fine, the only reason I was doing this was because I couldn't assure her safety. As I said, my body is weak and so are my powers, so if I were to black out, the pouch would break and the actual symptoms of the cursed object would kill her.

So as I lowered myself into the pool, declining Elijah's offer of carrying me, I closed my mind.

"I don't see how a midnight swim is supposed to help." Rebekah says

"It'll help cool our bodies" I say, breathing heavily.

"Her temperature is sky-high. The water, with the help of the herbs, should cool us down. Drink this" Sophie says, handing me a cup. I chug it down and continue to try and slow my breathing.

"This is never gonna work." Rebekah says

"Davina will break the link, we just need time." Elijah says, and I feel the ink on my back burn

Suddenly I start to grunt in pain, my windpipe closing up until finally everything stopped.

"It just lifted" I say, breathing normally now. Sophie removes one of her earrings and pokes her palm with it. I look at my palm, and me and Elijah both look relieved when I'm not injured.  

"Come on, let's go." Elijah says and tries to help me up but I hold my hand out, signaling him to not. I lift myself onto the platform and walk away, ignoring the calls from them. I wave my hands and a portal opens and leads me to the outside of St. Anne's.

"You're a piece of work, Agnes. But, guess what? I'm quite a piece of work myself. You know, I contemplated leaving bits of you artfully arranged outside your family's tomb? I thought it would leave a fitting message. Don't. Touch. My. Family." I hear Klaus say before slamming the doors open, earning their attention.

"Leave her" I say. Klaus pulls Agnes into a headlock and stands back as he watches walk down the aisle towards them.

"Come on! Just one little snap and it's "Toodle-loo, Agnes." She deserves it! She tried to kill you and our child" Klaus says

"Niklaus, don't make another move. Leave. Her." I say, my tone deathly low as I glare at Agnes. Klaus let's Agnes go, and grumbles.

"You tend to like destroying other people's fun" Klaus says. 

"Oh, not necessarily." I lay my voice different, it changing into my demonic one. My eyes flash as I zoom to the two men helping and slice them to pieces. I grab the third guy, and rip his heart out and present it to Klaus who looks surprised like the rest of the crowd.

I speed over to Agnes and put her in a choke hold, lifting her up in the air by her neck. 

"Nobody hurts my family and lives." I say but before killing her I bring her head to my lips where I whisper.

"Long live the queen of darkness" I whisper and her eyes widen in realization before in a second she turns to ash and falls to the floor.

"No one" I say and then turn and walk out. I once again hear Klaus's footsteps behind me.

"Your showing" he says and I nod, looking down to see my tummy way bigger then average.

"Soon I'll be the size of a watermelon" I joke. Suddenly he take's my hand and spins me around to face him. We stare at each other for a while before he brings his hand up and caresses my blood covered cheeks.

"A beautiful one" he says, and begins to lean in as our eyes move to each other's lips. And suddenly his soft plump lips connect with mine. Our lips move, and my heart bursts with a new emotion.

We separate and I open my eyes and stare at him. I somehow can't stop myself from crashing my lips to his once more.

I hold his head down, and he kisses back, hands moving behind my waist. We separate and smile like idiots at each other. 

I move closer before speeding back to the plantation. I entered the home and still couldn't stop the wide grin that suddenly vanished when I heard a doorbell.

Opening it, I laughed when I was greeted by a shocked-wide-eyed Marcel.

"Hey, how you doing bruh?" I ask

"What the hell are you doing back in my city?" he asks

"Oh you know, partying eating some damn good gumbo" I say

"Oh my look at the time, gotta go bye" I smile and slam the door shut before walking into the kitchen only to suddenly blackout.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

151K 2.2K 25
Faith Mikaelson, twin of Hope Mikaelson, shares the tribid nature and the powers with her sister. However she has always felt like the forgotten abou...
78.9K 1K 22
About Klaus Mikaelson's daughter, and how one fight caused a runaway problem. Read the story to find out if Klaus can fix what he's said and done, an...
460K 10.1K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
127K 4.8K 25
𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋 | 𝖪𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗌 𝖬𝗂𝗄𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖣𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖼 When a young orphan girl overwhelmed with power shows up in New Or...