Possession - Kaito KID x Read...

بواسطة cookieROCKS18

You didn't think that you were going to have your heart stolen once more. Kaito KID was just a thief and ONLY... المزيد

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*Christmas Special!!*

Chapter 1

9K 234 165
بواسطة cookieROCKS18

As you were coming out of the shower, you were drying your hair as you went into your living room and turned on the TV. Letting the TV run, the news decided to break in and tell all of Japan what is going on.

"INCOMING NEWS!! Kaito Kid has sent out a notice that he will be stealing the Sapphire Star tonight at exactly 11:43PM! The Sapphire Star is currently held at the Tokyo Museum, which is securely covered from the Tokyo Police force and the leadership of Mr. Nakamori Ginzo."

"Ah man. Mr. Nakamori, you won't be able to catch him with your men positioned around the building like that."

You held some iced Tazo tea in your hand, opening the bottle and drinking the contents. You sighing contently, you were about to change the channel before your phone decided to ring on you. Looking down at the caller ID, you blinked when you noticed that it was your friend Aoko Nakamori from school.

"Hello?"

"Ah, [ l/n ]-san? Are you home?"

"Yeah, why are you asking?"

"E--Er, well..I was wondering if you could do me a favor.."

You listened at her through the phone, your glass of milk being held halfway toward your lips as you were slightly shocked from the answer.

"Wait a minute. You want to use me as bait to capture Kaito Kid?"

"Ye-Yes..that's what I'm asking.."

"Why can't you do it yourself?"

"Well..I have another task to do and my dad wants me to help him. Plus he doesn't really want me near Kaito Kid so I was wondering if you could do it for me since y'know..I know you know some Taekwondo and stuff.."

You were about to say more but then you caught yourself. You looked at your tv screen as they showed a glimpse of what he was going to be after. You continued to think and let out a quiet sigh.

"Sure. Why not, I'll help out."

"Re-Really!? Thanks so much, [ f/n ]-chan! I really appreciate it!"

"What time do I have to be there?"

"Please do come in about 30 minutes?"

"I'll be there in 15. See you then."

After hanging up the call, you gently placed your phone against your lips. Pausing at the scene where the shiny Sapphire Star glimmered under the light made you smirk. You chuckled, tapping your lips softly with your phone still in hand.

"This might be a pretty good catch tonight."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You were approaching the museum with a small yawn, looking up at the building as many of the policemen have themselves surrounding the whole thing. You approached one of the policemen and explained your situation to him. He nodded as he let you under the yellow tape, walking into the building.

"Ah, [ f/n ]-chan! You're here! Thank you so much for helping out!"

You smiled and hugged her back, giving her a soft squeeze. You continued to chat with her for a bit, some of the younger recruits eyeing you and checking you out. Aoko had noticed this and nudged you a little, giving you a small smile.

"Nee, Nee! Those guys are looking at you! They must have some sort of interest in you!"

You took a glance at them as one nervously looked away but the other noticed and gave you a wave. You chuckled and waved back, making his cheeks fluster just the slightest. You looked at your friend once more before shaking your head.

"They seem nice but they aren't my type of guy."

Aoko laughed and was about to say more before her dad had called her over. She sighed as she ran off, waving off to you that they will be starting soon. You nodded as you went to Mr. Nakamori's assistant as he helped you on what was going on. You sighed as you scratched your cheek, Mr. Nakamori handing you the piece of rope.

"Go get yourself in position inside and we will give you the cue."

You nodded as you took the rope and headed inside the building. You were about to head up the stairs until you were pulled to the side from one of the cops. You noticed that it was the one that you waved to earlier but this time he had an evil look in his eyes. You blinked as you tried to pull away, glaring as he held you at such a tight grip.

"You're coming with me."

You gasped as he tugged you forward and stabbed you with a syringe, making your vision blurry and you soon found yourself falling out of conscious with the evil man's grin covering the last part of what you could see.

You groaned, your eyes squeezed shut from the amount of light that was shining your way. You tried moving but your wrists and ankles were tied together, let alone that there was a rag in your mouth to prevent you from speaking. You tried opening your eyes, noticing that the same guy that knocked you out was also standing there, holding the Sapphire Star in his hands. He looked at it with an evil gleam, the other police officers pointing their gun at the man with crazy eyes. Mr. Nakamori stood in the back with a bit of fear, hiding Aoko right behind him.

"Mabuchi! Ju-Just put down the gem and let [ l/n ]-san go! She has nothing to do with this!"

"This gem will pay for everything that i've needed help with! You wouldn't understand! I need this!"

He let out some laughter as he looked back at your direction, making you glare just the slightest. He grabbed his gun, pointing it at your head and making your eyes widen. The others stood their ground as they continued to hold their gun at the traitor.

"Mabuchi-kun, stop it! Please don't bring an innocent person into this!"

"Maybe I can make you my wife as well.."

The first time in a long time, you were starting to have fear in your system. Your body was running a bit cold as you looked up at the man in shock and fear. He cocked the gun, his grin just getting wider. You started to feel yourself tense up as he held it against your temple harder, making a whimper come out of you.

"Ah geez..holding such a beautiful woman hostage isn't such a manly thing to do."

A smoke bomb was thrown to the ground, catching everyone off guard. You soon felt the metal weapon being released from its place and all the ties being untied. The smoke started to clear and you let out a cough. You were somehow still tied together, just not in that uncomfortable position. A man in a white suit stood protectively in front of you, bowing a little bit from his appearance. You blinked and looked at the man who was currently facing the policemen. He placed the crazy man down with all the rope that held you in a weird position and dropped him to the ground.

"Kaito Kid!"

"Hello, Mr. Nakamori. It has been quite a while hasn't it?"

"Oh no, where is the Sapphire Star!?"

Kaito Kid held up the gem with a smug smirk on his handsome face. "You mean, this one?" Mr. Nakamori nearly tripped by himself as he tried to go after the man but he was too occupied with something else. He turned and kneeled by your side, making full eye contact with him.

"I do apologize but you have to hold on for a minute."

"M-Mmph!?"

You were soon lifted into his arms, the gem safely tucked inside his pocket. He grabbed a grappling hook and escaped through the ceiling with a small laugh. "Damn you, Kaito Kid!!"

"Until next time, Mr. Nakamori!"

"[ f/n ]-chan!!"

You looked down at your friend as signing that you needed help but it was already too late. He started to run, jumping onto different roofs as you were slightly struggling in his arms. He laughed a little, running a little faster and making the last jump before hiding wherever you all were. He placed you down and helped you untie yourself, gasping for air as you took off the rag.

"Well I guess I took two treasures at tonight's heist."

You looked at him as he gave you a smirk and a wink, making you roll your eyes and look away from him with your cheeks a bit flustered. He smiled as he helped you to your feet, your hands dusting off some unnecessary dirt from your pants. He continued to hold your hand, however, as he kneeled in front of you and placed a gentle kiss on the back of it. Still blushing the slightest, you saw him stand before you and smiled at you.

"So does this hero get a thank you for saving the lady tonight?"

He slightly wiggled his eyebrows, almost giving you a sign to give him a kiss on the lips. His lips were puckered silly and that only made you laugh. He looked at you for a moment as you let out that laugh and a smile formed on your lips. He smiled and stood back, giving your personal space back.

"As long as you were able to smile after what happened then that's okay with me."

You decided to give him some credit as you came a little closer and kissed the corner of his lips. He blinked as his face blossomed with a red hue, making you laugh harder. He looked at you with shock as you winked his way, turning away from.

"That's a gift from me to you since I was supposed to be off tonight."

"'Off'?"

You held up the Sapphire Star in front of you, making him stiffen and check inside his coat pockets. You held it against the moon, your eye watching the gem sparkle under the moonlight.

"Well, I'll be off. Thanks for your help, Kaito Kid."

You smirked as you let yourself fall from the edge and catching him by surprise. Using your grappling hook --that you also took from the thief-- and swung away to a different roof. Kid watched you run from building to building until he finally lost sight of you. He continued to stare at the spot on where he last saw you, a grin forming on his face.

"That was SO attractive! And cool! And uncool! But it was awesome!"

He sighed dreamily as he shook his head, trying to focus on getting home without trying to screw over on this new 'thief'.

"Man, I'm gonna get her for sure!"

Hey guys! This is cookieROCKS here and I'm just wanted to do a re-do on this fan fiction! I know I haven't been updating but I just want to thank all the supporters out there and that have been giving me encouragement! I love you guys and I hope that you all will like this fan fiction!

-cookieROCKS

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2M 49.2K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 38.1K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.2M 51.1K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
712K 15.9K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.