Ms.Topaz

By 22Csotomayor12

Toni Topaz is a billionaire. She owns Topaz Inc. She is also the worlds youngest billionaire. She graduated h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
House Pictures
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Should Cheryl get Pregnant?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chaptet 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Cheryl's Family Ring
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 48

3.4K 94 13
By 22Csotomayor12

Cheryl's P.O.V
"Babe wake up." I heard Toni whispered in my ear. I ignored her and got more comfortable in the bed.
"Babe!" Toni whispered harshly and poked my sides.
"Stop." I said in a serious tone. And I heard her sigh.
I can't breath you're blocking my air holes." I heard Toni say and I lifted my head, and saw that my hair and my shoulder was under her chin.
"Sorry." I said and sat up and moved off of her, and laid my head on her stomach.
"Like I said before, I'd be a happy woman if I die between those lovely melons. But not with your shoulder and hair." Toni said and ran her fingers through my hair. I smiled and started to fall back asleep, when Toni's phone starting to ring.
"Hello?" Toni said in the phone,but didn't stop running her hands in my hair.
"Yeah I already have a doctor picked out, we just have to meet up at 12:30." Toni said and I placed my hand on her hips.
"We'll the results will come back in three hours, it's pretty fast." Toni replied and ruffed up my hair. I shot my head up and smacked her between the legs.
"Yep." Toni said in a groan and rolled over,with her back facing me. I chucked and got off the bed, and walked to the shower. Near the end of my shower I heard the shower curtain open.
"Got to save money." Toni said and hugged me.
"Toni you're literally a billionaire." I said and she chucked and laid her head on my shoulder.
"Yeah I know but I still don't like wasting money." Toni said and grabbed her body wash and rubbed it on her body. I chuckled and rubbed her back and then smacked her ass and quickly but carefully got out the shower.
"Cheryl Marjorie Blossom! How. Dare. You!" I heard Toni scream from the shower. I giggled and dried myself in the closet. I heard the water cut off so I quickly put on my red lace underwear and my dark grey pants, before Toni came busting into the closet. She was wearing a black robe with her arms crossed.
"That's not fair, you smack mine all the time." I said and put on my crop top sweater over my head.

"Yeah but it's different, with me." Toni said and I rolled my eyes.
"No it's not we're both females." I said and Toni sighed.
" It's still different Cher." Toni replied and placed her sports bra on.
"It's still the same thing." I said under my breath and placed my socks on. I looked over and saw that Toni was handing me my shoes.
"Thanks TT." I said and she smiled and grabbed her boxers and placed it on herself. She also grabbed some lotion and placed it all over her body. After putting on my shoes I walked back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my hair.
"Babe can you come here?" Toni asked me and I made my way back to the closet.
"What do you need honey?" I asked her once I walked in the closet.
"Do you think this is nice?" Toni asked me and I looked at her up and down. She wore a white shirt with a grey jacket and black pants along with white shoes.

"I like it, you look nice." I said and fixed her hair, she smiled and pecked my nose.
"I'm going to brush my teeth then we'll head to the doctor." Toni said and I nodded. After a few minutes pass me and Toni make our way to her new car she bought. As we got closer to the doctors office she began to get more nervous. I grab her hand and gently squeeze it letting her know that she is not alone. She looks over and smiles at me and pulls in the parking lot of the office. She grabs her phone and texts Jasmine, who replied with; Just arrived.
"Ok, lets go." Toni says and we get out of the car, and meet up with Jasmine at the entrance of the office. I turn to look at the little girl and I see her looking up at Toni and me. I gently smile and wave at her and she gets shy and goes behind her moms legs. I smiled again and looked up at Jasmine and gave her a nod, which she returns but then gives her attention to Toni.
"Ok so we're going through the back entrance because of obvious reasons." Toni said and led us to the back of the office where her doctor was standing. Once she saw Toni she smiled and opened the door wider for us to enter through.
"Hello guys please come through, and my office is the first on the right." She says and me and Toni lead the way. She opens the door and immediately sits down and sits me down right next to her.
"It's going to be okay." I said and kissed her cheek, she looks at me and nods her head and takes a deep breath.
"Ok so you guys are here for a DNA test am I correct?" The doctor asks and Toni nods.
"Ok so in that case for those who don't know me, my name is Doctor. Hernandez." She says and shakes mine, and Jasmines hands.
"So how long until the results come back?" Jasmines asks and places her daughter in her lap.
"You should get the results in three hours, this a very quick test its just a simple swap of the cheek." She explains as she grabs two different clear plastic tubes and rights Toni's and Jasmines daughter name on it.
"Ok Toni you first." Doc.Hernandez says and walks over to Toni then swaps the inside of her cheek.
"Perfect."She says and then puts in a plastic tube with Toni's name on it.
"Ok sweetie can you open your mouth for me?" Doc. Hernandez asks the little girl, who looks at her mom for reassurance then opens her mouth. Doc. Hernandez quickly swaps her mouth then places it in a tube.
"Ok now all I have to do is give this to the lab. And you guys are free to leave or stay here." Doc. Hernandez says and then leaves the room. Toni takes a deep breath and rubs her hands on her pants and starts bouncing her left leg up and down. I place my hand on her leg and kiss her cheek.
"Calm down honey, do you wanna go or leave?" I ask her and she looks at the little girl who is rolling on the doctors chair.
"I-I need fresh air." Toni says and stands up.
"Ok do want me to go with you, or do you want me to stay?" I ask her and she looks at me.
"I want you to come with me." She says and holds out her hand for me. I take it and we leave the room. Once we are outside I began to scratch her neck knowing that she likes that and that it helps calm her down.
"I'm just scared, like what if she really is my kid?" Toni says and looks at me.
"If it's your kid, then we'll deal with it and you'll be the best parent ever." I said and continued to scratch her neck. She nods her head and we walk back inside the office.
"We're gonna head out Toni, text me the results." Jasmine said and she nodded and waved at the little girl. The little girl shyly waved back and held onto her moms legs as they left the office. Me and Toni stayed in the office because she was too nervous to leave.

Three Hours Later.
"Ok I'm back." Doctor. Hernandez said with a piece of paper in her hand.
"W-what does it say?" Toni asks her nervously and holds my hand really tight.
"Toni you are not her father, so congratulations if you were hoping that you weren't. And sorry if you were hoping to be her father." Doctor. Hernandez said and patted Toni's shoulder and left the room. I looked at Toni who eyes were watering, I quickly cupped her face and started to caress her cheeks.
"TT are you ok?" I asked her and she looked up at me and hugged me.
"Y-yeah this feeling just feels weird." Toni said and rubbed my back.
"What do you mean?" I asked her and she broke the hug and looked at me.
"I feel relieved, but sad at the same time. Because that little girl might not ever know her dad. I almost want to help Jasmine find the father." Toni explained and led me out the office to find the doctor.
"We can do that if you want." I said and Toni looked at me and smiled. We walked around the office until we found the doctor.
"Excuse me, Doc but I was wondering if you can somehow find out who that little girl father is." Toni asked her and Doctor. Hernandez took a deep breath.
"I-I don't know Toni I can loose my job." She explained and Toni sighed and nodded.
"Ok, thanks anyway doc see you next time." Toni said and I waved at her and we left the office. We walked back into the car and Toni took out her phone and texted Jasmine.
"How do you think she'll take the news?" I asked Toni who started the car after she sent the message to her.
"I don't know hopefully good, but I'm more worried for the little girl." Toni replied and started backing out of the parking spot. We continued to drive with a comfortable silence until she pulled up at MacDonald's.
"The usual?" Toni asked me and I nodded and kissed her cheek. She smiled and looked at me and placed her hand on my thigh. After ordering our breakfast I heard Toni's phone go off she quickly grabs it and opens the message.
Jasmine: Oh....Well thank you anyways.
Me: I'm sorry that it didn't turn out the way you wanted. But believe me when I say this a part of me wanted me to be her father.
Jasmine: I can believe that, you've always had a kind heart. And I'm sorry I took advantage of that. See you around Toni.
Me:It's ok I forgive you, do you have pay-pal?
Jasmine: Yes, why?
Me: I know you're struggling, so I'm going to send you some money. To help you with ends meet and your daughter. Hopefully you can find her true dad.
Jasmine: Thank you Toni, I never did deserve you.

(If you guys are confused by the ME that's Toni not Cheryl.)

I look over  to Toni and see her pay-paling Jasmine a million dollars. I rose a brow and looked back at the road. 
" Toni you should really be looking at the road." I said and she looked up at me and smiled. 
"Aww come on don't you remember our first "date". Where I kept eye contact with you?" Toni asked me and rubbed my thigh. 
"How can I forget, that's when I thought that you were going to kill me." I said and Toni chuckled and shook her head. 
"Wanna recreate it?" Toni said and looked at me but I smacked her chest. 
"Don't you dare." I said and she rubbed her chest and smiled.
"I love you, you know that?" Toni asked me and I smiled and held her hand.
"Yeah I know you tell me all the time." I said and rubbed her arm. 
"Good and you'll keep hearing it forever." Toni said and I smiled and continued to scratch her arm. Once we reached the house, we got out the car and I walked to our bedroom. I began to take off my clothes including my underwear, and replaced it with my red two piece swimsuit. But before I could change into my swimsuit Toni came in the room. 
"Ohhhhhhhh so this is how the rest of the day is gonna go?" Toni said with a smirk and walked over to me.
"Toni no." I said and placed my hand out and stopped her from coming any closer. 
"What, why?" Toni whined and I gave her a really look. 
"Toni you just found out that your not a dad and now all you want to do is have sex?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders. 
"Well its not just sex its celebratory sex." Toni said with a innocent smile, which caused me to giggle and roll my eyes. 
"You know since you like rolling your eyes so much. How about I do it the way you like?" Toni asked me and quickly walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. 
"Oh my god, Toni no." I said and broke out of her hold and grabbed my bathing suit, and walked to the bathroom and locked the door. 
"Awww come on let me in." I heard Toni say and I can tell she has a smirk on her face. I ignored her and started to get dressed.
"My love please I'm dying out here, let me in." Toni said and I opened the door, which caused her to fall into the bathroom. 
"Toni you are so extra, hurry up and get dressed in your trunks." I said and she got off the floor and looked at me.
"Fine, can I at least cuddle you in the hot tub or the swimming pool?" Toni asked me and I shrugged my shoulders and walked away. I heard her huff and I smiled and walked to the hot tub in the backyard. I took the cover off and pressed the power button. I waited a few minutes then got in the hot tub. I then grabbed my phone and texted Veronica,Betty, and Kevin to come over the house. 
"You look relaxed my love, let me make you even more relaxed." I heard Toni say and turned around and saw her walking towards me. I gave her a small smile to which she returned. 
"Can we cuddle now?" She asked me once she hopped in the hot tub, and to which I pretended to think really hard on. She gave me a pout and I giggled and pulled her to me. 
"Finally."Toni said and dug her head in the neck, I smiled and scratched the back of her neck which made her hum. We stayed like this for twenty minutes with little conversation here and there. Until we heard Veronica loud ass coming through the back door. 
"Oh are we interrupting something?" Betty asked and I shook my head and sat up more straight. 
"Oh good please tell me you guys didn't have sex in the hot tub." Veronica said with a disgusted face. 
"No, Cheryl's being mean." I heard Toni mumble with her eyes closed. 
"Another time Toni, and stop licking me." I said and playfully shoved her head away from me. 
" Well all I care about is that you guys didn't have sex in here." Veronica said and placed her bag on the floor and got in the tub. 
"So where is everyone els?" Kevin asked as he also got in the tub.
"I don't know I assumed you would invite other people." I replied and looked right at Veronica.
"Why are you looking at me?" She asked with a hand over her chest. 
"Because that's what you do best." Betty replied and she rolled her eyes and splashed water at her face. Betty cleaned her face and did it back to Veronica and soon they started to play fight. 
"Well that's my cue to leave." Toni said and stood up, I looked at her and smacked her ass as she hopped out the tub. She gave me a playful glare and grabbed a towel and placed it around her waist. I blew her a kiss and she pretend to run to catch it. Once she caught it she placed it on top of her heart and blew one back at me. And before I could catch it Veronica grabbed it and threw it away. 
"Wooooow really?" I asked her and she smiled at me and flipped off Toni. 
"Wooooow no wine or beer for you." Toni said and she gasped and held her heart pretending that it broke. 
"Stop being so dramatic, plus  it's only- oh wait its 5." Kevin said and laughed. Toni came back with a glass of wine for me, Kevin and Betty. 
"Hey what about me?" Veronica asked and Toni crossed her arms. 
"You have to apologize." Toni replied and opened her corona beer. 
"I'm sorry for flipping you off, I never meant to hurt your feelings." Veronica said and Toni smirked and grabbed her a cup of wine. 
"I just wanted to milk it." Toni said and winked at her and walked back inside the house. 
"Hey Cheryl not to be weird or anything, but is it just me or did Toni look more ripped?" Kevin asked and rose a brow at him. 
"You checking out my girl?" I asked him with my brow still raised and he quickly went to reply but I cut him off. 
"I'm just messing with you, yeah she does. She's was going through some stuff and couldn't sleep so she's been hitting the gym in the middle of the night." I replied and took a sip of my wine. 
"Aww I hope she's ok now." Betty said and looked back to the house. 
"Yeah she is, I've just let her vent to me and kept reassuring whatever choice she choose was the right one." I said and grabbed my phone. I hooked up my phone to the blue tooth speakers she has outside the house and played some music. A few minutes went by and Toni came back out with some burger meat and buns. 
"Who's hungry?" Toni asked and we all nodded our heads, she smiled and walked over to me and leaned down to my ear. 
"The guys are coming over soon." She whispered in my ear and I nodded showing her that I heard her. 
"I love you." Toni said and kissed under my ear and went back to grilling. I smiled and stared at her until I Kevin placed his hands over my face. 
"Earth to Cheryl stop eye fucking your woman." He said and I rolled my eyes and looked at him. 
"I wasn't.... I was just admiring her." I said and he rolled his eyes.
" Basically the same thing." He said and we continued to talk about random shit. 
"What's sup fuckers." Sweet Pea said and did his handshake with Toni. 
"Sup Pea." I said and waved at him. He looked over and ran to me and hugged me.
"Sup red, how you been?" He asked and took my cup and chugged the rest of my wine.
"Well I was doing fine until you just took my wine." I said and crossed my arms. 
"Don't worry I got you. " He said and filled my cup. 
"Thank you." I said and he nodded and waved at everyone else.
"Sup guys, ready to get fucked up?" He asked and Veronica nodded.
"Hell Yeah." She replied and high five Sweet Pea. 
"Sup honey." Archie said who was joined by Fangs and kissed her temple.
"Hello Archie." She replied and he got in the hot tub and placed his arm around her. 
"Hey babe." Fangs said and pecked Kevin on the lips. 
"Hey, I missed you come sit next to me." Kevin said and Fangs smiled. 
"Just let me grab a beer." Fangs said and turned around. 
"Grab me one too, please." Archie said and he nodded and walked off. 

Ten Minutes go by.

"Ok food is ready." Toni said with a plate already made. She brought it over to me and kissed the top of my head. 
"Thank you TT." I said and she smiled and walked back to the grill. 
"Come on guys I ain't gonna bring your plate." Toni said and they all groaned. 
"Why not?" Sweet Pea said and Toni looked at them.
"You guys have legs." She said and prepped one burger. 
"Yeah so does Cheryl." Fangs said and Toni glared at him. 
"She. Is. A. Queen. And queens DON'T serve themselves. So get your asses up." Toni said and everyone got up. 
"Oh except the girls." She added so Betty, Veronica, and Josie sighed in relief. 
"Wait how's that gonna work between me and Fangs?" Kevin asked and Toni looked at them. 
"Well Fangs a bitch so he can sit down." Toni said and Sweet Pea laughed and patted his shoulder.
"Shut up." He said and sat down, while all of the guys got their significant others plates then went back to grab their own. Toni soon joined me and refilled my wine. 
"If one of you guys spill anything in this hot tub you'll clean it up and you won't leave my house until its thoroughly cleaned." Toni said and everybody nodded their heads and we ate with some conversation.

Four hours pass.

"Ok bye guys thank you for coming." I said as Toni held my waist. Once I closed the door, Toni let go of my waist. 
"Go wait upstairs I have a surprise for you." Toni said with a smirk. I gave a confused look but made my way up to our room. I waited for a good twenty minutes before I heard the door creek open. And I was not prepared for what I was next. Toni has whipped cream on her breast and even some covering her dick.
"Toni what the fuck?" I asked as I was laughing and took a picture.
"Hungry?" Toni asked me and walked over to me. 
"I don't like sundae's." I said and crossed my arms.
"Oh it's not a sundae, its a banana split." Toni said with a smirk.
"I don't like those either, now go get cleaned up." I said and sighed with her head hung low and walked to the bathroom. A few minutes passed and I was already in my Pj's Toni comes out the shower freshly cleaned and in her boxers and hoodie. 
"You really didn't like it?" Toni asked me with a frown. And I turned off my phone and looked at her.
"Toni I did like it- love it actually. It's just I'm not in the mood to have sex." I said and cupped her cheek.
"We didn't need to have sex you just could've licked it off." Toni said with a small smile and I playfully rolled my eyes.
" You nasty you know that leads to sex." I said and giggled, she started to giggle to and began to tickle me. 
"Toni s-stop, please!" I yelled but she kept tickling me.
"What's in it for me?" She asks and I try to catch my breath.
"Nex-next time you wear th-that I'll lick it off." I said and she immediately stop tickling me. 
"Pinky promise?"  Toni asks and I nod and wrap my pinky around hers.
"Now stop being weird and cuddle me, I'm tired." I said and turned around to turn off my lamp and laid down. I soon felt Toni's hands go around my waist and she brought my closer to her.
"I love you good night." Toni whispered in my ear.
"I love you too." I said and we both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.2K 26
The night she ran away, she came across a strange town called Riverdale. She couldn't shake the feeling that town gave her, so she decided to stay...
153K 4.2K 29
Toni Topaz is Riverdale high's quiet girl. She doesn't talk or interact with anyone because she'd rather stay quiet then let anyone else know her sec...
87.4K 2.6K 19
Cheryl blossom was the gangster on the south side she rolled with the serpents as there queen and also led the southside bandits everyone knew she w...
4K 133 16
#1 in toni #19 in supportive #2 in cheryl #5 in tonitopaz #7 in cherylblossom #57 in choni #49 topaz #102 in blossom Toni comes back to Riverdale aft...