π“π‘πž π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜...

By omfg_af

FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE CRINGE. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER (and it helps understand the spin-off) 𝐈𝐯𝐲, A n... More

Characters and Info
Chapter 1~ Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14~ Cold
Chapter 15~ My fault
Chapter 16~ SHUT UP
Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush
Chapter 18~ A crush?
Chapter 19~ Shit Liar
Chapter 20~ Only me
Chapter 21~ Girl code
Chapter 22~ With me
Chapter 23~ Please stop
Chapter 24~ Ducks
Chapter 25~ Nightmares Settle in
Chapter 26~ Disbelif
Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1
Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2
Chapter 29~ acting
Chapter 30~ Caught again
Chapter 31~ Bang of pain
Chapter 32~ Call me
Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away
Chapter 34~ scared
Chapter 35~ blackmail
Chapter 36~ Cursed it
Chapter 37~ His story
Chapter 38~ No cuddles
Chapter 39~ Whipped
Chapter 40~ Listen up
Chapter 41~ The fair
Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone
Chapter 43~ He lied
Chapter 44~ "I hate him"
Chapter 45~ I hate it here
Chapter 46~ Threats
Chapter 47~ Mason
Chapter 48~ WHY?
Chapter 49~ Vodka
Chapter 50~ So difficult
Chapter 51~ Playing chess
Chapter 52~ A hug
Chapter 53~ Free Porn?
Chapter 54~ Pale yellow sundress
Chapter 55~ "Good girl"
Chapter 56~ Broken nails
Chapter 57~ He loves me
Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure
Chapter 59~ His tattoos
Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico
Chapter 61~ Momma's boy
Chapter 63~ She's alive?
Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre
Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles
Chapter 66~ The right decision?
Chapter 67~ So Good
Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios
Chapter 69~ I'm sorry
Chapter 70~ Depressed
Chapter 71~ Red nail polish
Chapter 72~ Happy birthday
Chapter 73~ Butterflies
Chapter 74 - Finally forever
Epilogue

Chapter 62~ hate

120K 4.7K 7.4K
By omfg_af

Not edited- THIS BOOK IS LIKE DYINGGG PLEASE LETS GET THE VIEWS AND COMMENTS BACK UP TO WHERE THEY WERE BEFORE. THE COMMENTS AND VIEWS GIVE ME SO MUCH MOTIVATION SO SHARE, COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE BABEEEEEEE

AYOOO IF WE GET AT LEAST 1K COMMENTS AND 765 VOTES I'LL POST A LONG CHAPTER TOMORROW!!!

Recap:
-Ivy went back to school with abby
-Dominico is Athena and Gabriele's son
-Ares is Athena and Johnathan's son 
-Johnathan (Formar american mafia leader) forced Athena to marry him/took advantage of her
-Gabriele was Athena's love
-Athena thinks Dominico hates her
-Ares wants to get Dominico back in touch with his mom

"University of british columbia, she lives in a dorm with her friend Abby Madden" Cino, my best friend turns his laptop showing me the university. 

"Dominico, I know you hate them..." he trails off "...but hurting their girls is fucking cruel" he bringing the glass of liqure to my lips.

"I'm an jerk Cino, but not a god damn stronzo[asshole]" I mutter

Not nice enough to leave them alone but not rude enough to hurt them, so I'll simply kidnap them. 

"Kidnapping counts as being a stronzo" He mutters shutting the laptop and I scoff, too late now buddy. We're already here in Canada and I am not going back to Italy empty handed.

"If nonna asks what we're doing you better cover for us" I glare and he mocks me under his breath, the last time we did something stupid and nonna called us he blurted every single word out to her and then we both got our asses beat by her. She has major anger issues...

Back to topic, "I'm scared" Cino leans back in his seat coolly 

"Did you see what happened to Miss.BBB?" he asks using the name he made for Molly, 'Blond Bitchy Bimbo'

"stai zitto"
[Shut up]

"If I die before having Nonna's monthly Tiramisu I will cry" he adds and I sigh, why did I make a stupido handshake with the dumb loner in grade two? Why?

He's been my best friend, basically a brother since that day and I say I hate him but even I know that's the biggest lie ever. He was with me through my whole life, one of the three people I love. Nonna, Popz and this dumb fucker.

His parents died a few years ago and since then he's been living with us, not that he has no money because he runs one of the biggest businesses in Italy. He just likes being with family, and killing people so it's a win win for him.

But he was with me from the start, when all the kids in elementary made fun of me for having no parents, when teachers even laughed at me when I said I don't have a mom or dad to bring to parent teacher interviews, even in high school when I started getting drunk and high to try and make the pain go away.

When I got into fights for people saying that my parents probably died because of me, it was true. They did die because of me, but I blame the american mafia. They killed them. 

They're the reason my dad died and I never got to even know the name of my mother, I heard a lot about my dad but not a single word about my mother. No one told me shit and I blame that on the Americans.

I already killed Johnathan, a smirk on my face as I think of how he died. Or shall I say how he's begging for death till today? The world thinks he's dead but I'd never let him die so easily, it would be pathetic.

Not having a mom to tell all your fears and secrets to ruined my mind, nonna was always the only one who listened to me. The only woman that actually has respect in my mind, I never had a dad to go play ball with, or to make sure I was on the right path. it was popz.

And don't get me wrong I love Nonna and Popz with everything, but my heart burned in envy when I saw kids my age getting love from parents. And I sat there, alone, thinking-asking what I did wrong. 

Why I had to be the one alone.

Why do I have to be the one that never gets love.

I fell in love for the first time years ago and even that blew up in my face when I caught her in bed with someone else, it's like someone took my name and made sure to never let me be happy.

Happiness scares me, whenever I feel the smallest bit happy I overthink that this will end too and then end up pushing the happiness away.

I never even knew the name of my mother, nonna says she's dead, popz says she fought for us. But they got to her, I never saw my mother, heard her voice, got to feel her warm love, all motherly love was snatched from me. 

And never got to see how my dad would have taught me to hold a gun, it was some random guard, all my experiences were someone else.

Nonna and Popz try so hard, and I never get upset when they fail at anything. And I love them so much for trying.

But I want revenge for growing up alone, going down the wrong path, making bad decisions because no one was there to tell me to grow the fuck up. I want them to hurt like I do every day.

I want Ares fucking Knight to know how it feels to have his mother snatched from him.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

I look at Cino and smirk, "How I should say shave your eyebrows off while you sleep" his hands bolt to his face and cover his eyebrows. 

"Don't you dare" he gasps

"We're here, don and the two guards are sedated" the driver turns around parking in front of a huge building and I nod, I point for Cino to get out and he narrows his eyes at me cautiously taking his hands off his eyebrows.

We both get out and walk towards the school entrance, walking in using the fake ID card Cino made us making the doors open for us. 

People stare but we keep our eyes in front of us and keep walking, "Told you we should have dressed casual" Cino mutters and I roll my eyes fixing the black blazer. It's almost 3 in the morning here so there are barely any people here. He's over reacting 

We walk through the halls, up the stairs before we're standing a dorm door. 

I knock, Cino yawns really fucking loudly and I glare at him

The door swings open to reveal a grinning brunette, "D, Did you get my ice crea-" her eyes widen as she freezes seeing me. I smirk when she goes to slam the door shut.

I push it open and she backs up as Cino and I step in, "Abby-ABBY WE'RE GONNA DIE" she shouts keeping eye contact with me, Cino shuts the door with a sigh. 

"Dommy" she smiles a fake smile trying to find a wall to lean against, she doesn't find one so she just puts her hands at her sides. "How are ya?"

"What the fuc-" A blond freezes when she walks out a small room and sees me her eyes flicker from the gun tucked into my waistband to my face. 

Before they could talk I do, "be quiet" I mutter and Cino rolls his eyes walking to a chair and sitting himself in it.

"We're just here to talk" and kidnap you

"Chit chat? sorry dude-I got a class" she tries running out but I grab her forearm lightly pulling her back before locking the door.

"Wait-did Xander get out?" she gasps looking at me with fright, my eyebrows furrow but then I remember how I acted being her brother's friend. She thinks I'd help that ass sucker get away from wherever he is, funny.

"Ivy, do-" I'm cut off by the blond. "Ayo, stop touching her" she throws a pencil at me, I move my head and it hits the wall before I glare at her.

"Abby, shh you're gonna get us killed" Ivy glares at her friend

"We're not going to kill you" Cino waves his gun around with a smile, fucking idiot looks crazy.

"they're gonna kill us-where's D? Mateo?" she asks about the guards and I glare at her before shoving her on the bed and pointing her friend to her's.

"Wanna talk with fists big man?" She snaps and I sigh, "Cino, sit her the fuck down" I say when she puts up her fists.

"L-Let's not be irrational now, how about we call over our boyfriends and talk over some...tea?" she starts picking up her phone but I bring out my gun before her eyes widen and she throws it putting her hands up in surrender. I was just putting it on the fucking table.

"Fine, we won't call them. Men ain't shit-right?" she asks sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck. 

"Does he not talk?" Abby asks looking me up and down, Cino and he shrugs, "He's moody, don't let it offend you" 

I glare at him and he smiles at me

Before I could do anything my phone rings, everyone freezes as the ring of my phone echos through the dorm. 

"Jesus, pick it up-it's not that hard dude" Abby glares

"That's what she said" Ivy mutters before looking around the room acting like nothing happened.

I bring it up seeing an unknown caller, sending Cino a look to be more alert and he nods bringing his phone up and looking at the school cameras which he hacked into.

"Hello?" I answer

The voice on the other end makes me pick up my gun and look at the door, "Dominico" Ares states, Ares Knight. How the hell did he get this number?

I look at Cino and he raises an eyebrow, how did they get through his encryptions to call the damn number?

"Ares, what do you want" I ask and Ivy's eyes immediately snap to mine, I give her a look and she narrows her eyes at me for a split second. 

"We need to talk" why does he sound like a girl about to break up with her boyfriend?

"No thanks" I go to hang up but he talks again when Ivy tries to get up but ends up tripping over total air. "Ducking Ducks" she grunts

"Where the fuck are you? Is that my girlfriend?" his voice more serious now, I hear computers working on his side of the screen as Abby starts laughing looking at her friend on the floor.

"What did you want?" God this is going to be worse then before

"Are you hurting her-I swear to the fucking devil Ferrari if you hurt her" he threatens and I scoff, reminding me a lot of that voicemail message his father sent to my family. Sounding so much like him but Johnathan's message said 'Have a fun life alone, fucking mistake child make sure to watch your back' empty threats run in the family I guess

"Maybe I fucking am" I snap, all three people in the room look at me before freezing. "Maybe I'll fucking kill her like your daddy dearest killed my family" I state, no emotion, my voice monotone

 "Listen to me before you do anythi-" I cut him off, my anger taking control of me now. I don't think as I talk "Let's hope you said bye to your girlfriend" I bring the phone off my ear and the girls look at me with fear and confusion.

"Get them in the car-don't hurt them" I grab my gun tucking it back in my waistband, "if you cooperate, you'll be perfectly safe and fine." I add before grabbing the door handle and walking out of the dorm.

I think it was good the devil and god decided to make me alone, I'd just get them killed like I got my damn parents killed. 

A/N
Word count: 2381

oop-

well thennnnnnn that was amazing wasn't it??????????? IT BETTER HAVE BEEEN YOU COCK SUCKING WHOREEEEE love you more bae

PLEASE GET THE COMMENTS BACK HIGH AND THE VEWIS AND VOTESSSS HAVE A GOOD DAY BABE ILL POST AGAIN TOMORROW IF WE REACH THE GOALLL

oh and try coming and talking to me in the conversations section bae

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 13.8K 35
Rome Alexander, 27 year Italian Mafia boss. Known for his violent behaviour and anger problems, he became well known in the underworld and the normal...
288K 6.3K 76
This was the riskiest decision JYP had ever made in his life but thankfully it all worked out for the best and now he officially had a golden child w...
272K 7.7K 70
If you told me walking into that classroom would have changed my life forever, I wouldn't have believed you. Here I am... Tiffany Hwang, a senior- st...
492K 7.8K 38
Hotch has always been attracted to the young BAU agent and perhaps she feels the same? But what happens when his attraction becomes something more? ...