Three Eyes, Six Fingers (Stan...

By RynnTabris

"It can be difficult at times. But if you having knowledge of events that happen in future that you can't te... More

Some things before we get started
Chapter 1: The Necklace
Chapter 2: The Kings of New Jersey
Chapter 3: A Bus Ride
Chapter 4: Prom (part 1)
Chapter 5: Prom (part 2)
Chapter 6: Prom (part 3)
Chapter 7: The Science Project (part 1)
Chapter 8: The Science Project (part 2)
Chapter 9: The Mistake
Chapter 10: Welcome to Backupsmore
Chapter 11: Confessions
Chapter 12: The Grant
Chapter 13: Home Again (part 1)
Chapter 14: Home Again (part 2)
Chapter 15: Welcome to Gravity Falls
Chapter 16: The Unexpected
Chapter 17: The Portal (part 1)
Chapter 18: The Portal (part 2)
Chapter 19: Catching Up
Chapter 20: The Murder Hut
Chapter 21: April 25th, 1982
Chapter 22: Someone to Trust
Chapter 23: The Accident
Chapter 24: New Research
Chapter 25: Intimacy
Author's Note
Chapter 27: Answers
Chapter 28: New Friendships
Chapter 29: Ahmad's Shop of Wonders
Chapter 30: The Rabbit
Chapter 31: Soos
Chapter 32: Talking to Abuelita
Chapter 33: The Girl
Chapter 34: Worry
Chapter 35: Engagement
Chapter 36: Tourist Trapped
Chapter 37: The Boy Who Cried... Werewolf?
Chapter 38: Not What They Seem
Chapter 39: A Tale of Two Stans
Chapter 40: Forgiveness
Chapter 41: Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons
Chapter 42: The Dream
Chapter 43: The Last Mabelcorn
Chapter 44: Comfort

Chapter 26: The Truth

1.2K 56 1
By RynnTabris

Y/N's POV
Six years later

I sat up in bed and stretched. Today is the day... I really hope he won't be mad at us.  I shook Stan awake.  "Get up." 

  "Wha?"  He rubbed his eyes.  "Why'd you wake me up?"

  "It's Teddy's birthday."  I got up and put on my casual clothes.  "We're telling him today."

  That woke him up.  "Oh shit, that's right."  He practically leaped out of bed and quickly got changed. 

  We went downstairs and I started getting breakfast ready.  "I'm thinking we should tell him once we get home from dinner so that it doesn't end up ruining the entire day." 

  Stan nodded as he opened up the paper and started to read.  Not too long later Teddy came into the kitchen, still in pajamas. "Good morning, sleepyhead. Happy birthday Teddy Bear." I walked over to him and gave him a big hug.

"Thanks, Ma." He hugged me back.

I let him go and held his face. "Eighteen years old... I can't believe it. You've grown up so fast."

"Ma..." Teddy blushed with embarrassment.

"Leave the kid alone, Y/N." Stan turned to him. "Happy birthday, grizzly bear." He gave Teddy a small smile before going back to the newspaper.

Teddy chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Thanks, Dad."

Stan and I exchanged a quick glance before I clapped my hands. "Alright! Who wants breakfast?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Teddy's POV

"So Teddy Bear..." Ma said as we sat down at my favorite restaurant. "Have you thought about what college you want to attend? You're certainly smart enough to go wherever you choose."

I hesitated. What I want to do would come as a complete surprise to them, and they'd undoubtedly ask why. I can't really tell them that I started exploring the woods last week and met fascinating creatures that I want to learn more about and how to take care of them.  Ma would kill me if she knew I broke one of the only rules she set for me.  "I haven't decided yet." 

  She narrowed her eyes.  Shit.  I hate how easily she can see when I'm lying.  She chose not to say anything and took a sip of water.  I looked at my dad, but he didn't seem to care either way. 

  As dinner went on, I couldn't help but think back to my first night in the woods.  I went a lot further in than I meant to, I'm extremely lucky I didn't run into anything dangerous.  The oddest thing I ran into in there was a really small white rabbit.  Most white rabbits don't survive in wooded areas because they're incapable of camouflage...  It was strangely friendly though.  I snapped out of my thoughts when Dad nudged me.  "Time to go, kiddo." 

  The car ride home was strangely quiet, and there was a tension in the air.  "Umm... Ma?"

  "Yes, Teddy Bear?"

  "Is something going on?"

  She sighed.  "We will talk about it when we're inside."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/N's POV

  We sat Theodore down at the kitchen table.  "Teddy... this is going to be a lot to take in.  But please let us tell you everything before you get upset with us, and none of the information we're about to tell you can be spoken of ever again.  Alright?"  I said as I took his hand into mine.  He looked at Stan and I in confusion before slowly nodding.  I turned to Stan.  "Should I start?"  He nodded. 

  I sighed.  "Well... Stan isn't your father."  I took out a Polaroid that I kept in my wallet at all times; our senior prom photo.  I slid it towards Teddy.  "His twin brother is." 

  Teddy's eyes widened as he picked up the picture.  "Do you know where he is now?"  He asked softly. 

  Stan and I exchanged glances.  "Yes and no.  Perhaps we should start from the beginning.  Stan?"  He nodded and proceeded to tell Teddy about our childhood years, up until him getting kicked out. 

  Teddy looked to me.  "Did you and Stanford go to college?" 

  "Yeah, we did.  It wasn't a very exceptional place though, it's called Backupsmore University.  Your father and I became a lot closer during that time.  When he confessed his feelings for me, I was scared and ecstatic.  Ecstatic because I've loved him since I first laid eyes on him," I gave Stanley an apologetic look, "and scared because I didn't know if he would accept me after I told him a huge secret of mine.  It sounds absolutely crazy, but I was able to prove it to the few people I've told the secret to."  I took a deep breath.  Teddy seemed to be on the edge of his seat.  "There is multiple dimensions in the universe, and I am not from this one.  I came from a place where it's about twenty one years into the future and this dimension we're in is actually a TV show."

  I could see the gears in Teddy's head starting to turn, trying to comprehend what I had just said.  "How did you get here then?"

  "The necklace that I'm wearing."  I touched it lightly.  "It's cursed.  I didn't believe it was when I saw the note that came with it, because magic and cursed objects weren't exactly a problem there.  Sure, there were stories about such things but when you come across a necklace at a small boutique that had a outlandish note with it... most people would assume that it's a fluke.  It transported me to Glass Shard Beach, the day I met Stanley and Stanford." 

  Teddy frowned.  "Is that why you never take it off?"

  I nodded.  "I'm unable to remove it." 

  "Can we move on?"  Stan asked impatiently. 

  I gave him a dirty look.  "I was about to."  I turned back to my son.  "Stanford and I worked hard at college.  We graduated a few years early; he got a PhD and I got a major in architecture.  When we graduated, he got a big grant for writing a nationally ranked thesis.  With both of our anomalies, he became extremely interested in learning about more.  He discovered that Gravity Falls had the highest concentration of strange occurrences.  Before we left for Gravity Falls, he and I got married."  I fiddled with my wedding ring as tears started to form in my eyes.  "For about six and a half years, we were having a great time.  We explored the forest all the time, conducted lots of experiments.  Got ourselves into a lot of close calls."

  I sighed.  "Then it wasn't enough.  He wanted to know why these anomalies were drawn to this place.  He decided that there must be a weak link between dimensions, and so he came up with a plan to build a portal.  That very same day I discovered that I was pregnant with you.  For about five months he and his assistant Fiddleford worked on the damn thing.  Stanford refused to let me help because he wanted the both of us to be safe."  I smiled sadly at Teddy. 

  "Why does that name sound familiar?"  Teddy asked.

  "You now know him as Old Man McGucket."  I answered.  "In reality, he's not that much older than me.  But after the accident... it destroyed most of his rational thinking.  It took a huge toll on him." 

  "Your father started to go crazy himself."  I continued.  "He was extremely paranoid.  Thought that everything was out to get him.  He tried to destroy the portal and hid most of his research.  The last part of his research though... he wanted Stan to take it." 

  "When I got here, Sixer was an absolute mess.  When he told me to take his journal and leave, I was furious.  We started fighting and the portal turned on.  He... got sucked in.  I tried to turn it back on... and that's when Y/N came down and explained the situation."  Stan sighed. "After about a month, I went into town and some of the folks mistook me for my brother. They said that they would pay to see what was inside the house, so I took them up on that. And so... the Murder Hut was born, which we renamed to be the Mystery Shack a few years ago."

"To remove any suspicion of Stan not being who he said he was, we faked his death a few months after you were born. I'm so sorry that we had to keep you in the dark, Teddy Bear. I just wanted to wait until you were old enough to understand why we've been doing this. If anyone found out, we would be in some serious trouble."

Teddy's lip trembled. "Thank you for telling me." He said softly before standing with the Polaroid photo and walking to his room.

Stan and I turned to each other. "What the hell kind of reaction was that?" Stan asked incredulously.

"I don't know, but it's probably best to leave him alone until he feels ready to talk."

A/N:

Okay this is the longest chapter I've made so far and I'm sorry about that. There really wasn't anywhere I could've stopped sooner.

-Rynn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.2K 39
◄"𝐌𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐌𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝔹𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝕀𝐧𝐞, 𝐌𝐲 𝕃𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥...
Alone By No one

Fanfiction

57.6K 1.7K 39
Weirdmegedon was stopped. We won. Dipper and I went back to California and were going to live normal, happy lives. I should be happy. That's what the...
100K 2.8K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
3.7K 68 22
!!Finished!! Dipper has always been protective of Mabel. Its how siblings are, looking out for each other. However, recently Dipper has started actin...