A hunter's mate is an alpha's...

By SylviaEWolf

18 year old Maddie is a werewolf hunter, when an accident occurs she is transferred from her clan to a diffe... More

Special note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 and 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note

Chapter 18

5.1K 212 11
By SylviaEWolf

I began to open my eyes, everything felt woozy and I couldn't see straight.
"Ugh....maybe it's just a headache...." I mumbled to myself.
I looked beside me and Ashton wasn't there.
So I got up and threw on some clothes and left the room.
I went to the kitchen where I heard voices, "A-Ashton?...." I asked rubbing my eyes.
"You alright?" A pack member asked concerned.
"I think so...I'm not so sure...." I responded now leaning on the wall.
"You look really pale....maybe you should down...." A female said slowly.
I fell to my knees and I think my kneecaps shattered from the force because I heard a sound.
Everyone heard a shattering sound and rushed over to me, "Maddie! Can you hear us?!" They yelled but their yelling seemed drowned...my ears were ringing like a bomb had just exploded in my face.
My vision began to darken "guys.....I think you should listen to her heart...." An omega said.
The beta and a couple females listened "I....hear......."
"Multiple...."
"Heartbeats......"
They all said finishing the sentence for each other without realizing it.
Then I threw up all over the floor it looked like........
....................BLOOD...........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.8K 34
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
174K 6.9K 38
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
2.5M 86.1K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
335K 13.3K 24
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...